This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

deehov

Full Member
7+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
hey predenttts.
I've been studying for my DAT and I recently transitioned from math destroyer to the QR section at the end of DAT destroyer and its like significantly easier.. and i like it lol. But i don't wanna get played so I want to know is the actual DAT like math destroyer or like the DAT QR section? Id appreciate the help
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Do you think QR section is similar to Bootcamp's? I really enjoy taking those tests! I feel like they test you on good stuff
 
True. Did you do tests past Test 10 in Math Destroyer. I averaged 35 on all the first ten tests. On Test 11 I didn't even get 20 right.

I wanted to know what you thought. I started doing the tests from the first one again.

Thanks
 
True. Did you do tests past Test 10 in Math Destroyer. I averaged 35 on all the first ten tests. On Test 11 I didn't even get 20 right.

I wanted to know what you thought. I started doing the tests from the first one again.

Thanks
I feel you. I was slaying the first 10 and then things got a lot harder though lol. Still although its harder it's great practice
 
True. Did you do tests past Test 10 in Math Destroyer. I averaged 35 on all the first ten tests. On Test 11 I didn't even get 20 right.

I wanted to know what you thought. I started doing the tests from the first one again.

Thanks
I feel you. I was slaying the first 10 and then things got a lot harder though lol. Still although its harder it's great practice
Holy sh#t I was doing Test 11 yesterday and my score destroyed me, I thought I was forgetting stuff because I was starting to focus more on sciences lol. My test is in a week so it made me freak out!
Have you guys done the 5 extra QR practice tests on Bootcamp or are you focusing on Math Destroyer?
 
Holy sh#t I was doing Test 11 yesterday and my score destroyed me, I thought I was forgetting stuff because I was starting to focus more on sciences lol. My test is in a week so it made me freak out!
Have you guys done the 5 extra QR practice tests on Bootcamp or are you focusing on Math Destroyer?
Most of the breakdowns I've seen never mention bootcamp qr so I figured id stick to math destroyer! I did 14/17 of math destroyer and am just reviewing them right now (skipped 11,12 and 14). I was hitting all 19s for bootcamp qr and figured math destroyer was a better resource plus I would rather spend time reviewing the sciences
 
Most of the breakdowns I've seen never mention bootcamp qr so I figured id stick to math destroyer! I did 14/17 of math destroyer and am just reviewing them right now (skipped 11,12 and 14). I was hitting all 19s for bootcamp qr and figured math destroyer was a better resource plus I would rather spend time reviewing the sciences
Make sure you get to review the last 3 especially, people say those were the most representative. Your exam is on Monday right? Best of luck man, I'm ready to get this over with the following Monday lol.
 
So overall you guys think Destroyer is a better way to prepare than Bootcamp. I am doing significantly better in the Destroyer math than I am with the bootcamp math.
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
I hated Test 11. I didn't know the last tests were important. That's a good thing to know. I'll try 15,16,17 these days then. I did see that the last 3 tests had stuff with p value. Thanks for the advice. I was really discouraged and I didn't even want to look at the solutions for test 11. Gotta push through I suppose.