This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

pizza1234

New Member
7+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Finished studying for my DAT! Selling my online subscriptions for cheap. Message me!

DAT Genius: Expiring October 25, 2016. Asking $65

DAT Bootcamp: Expiring August 31st, 2016. Asking $40

DAT QVault Biology expiring October 16th, 2016. Asking $30

If you want to bundle up and purchase all three I'll accept $125.

Thanks! paypal, and venmo
 
Finished studying for my DAT! Selling my online subscriptions for cheap. Message me!

DAT Genius: Expiring October 25, 2016. Asking $65

DAT Bootcamp: Expiring August 31st, 2016. Asking $40

DAT QVault Biology expiring October 16th, 2016. Asking $30

If you want to bundle up and purchase all three I'll accept $125.

Thanks! paypal, and venmo
Hi I am interested in DAT genius and Dat bootcamp!