Did anyone have a bad CCS experience and still pass?

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

premed8888

10+ Year Member
Reaction score
Did anyone have a bad CCS experience and still pass? It would help me a lot to know that other people had issues solving multiple cases and maybe ran out of time. Any help would be much appreciated.

Members don't see this ad.

Premed8888 if you google it you will see that a lot of people had similar experiences with CCS and still performed fine. Some people had very simple cases that all ended early and did poorly at the end whereas others ran out of time in several cases and performed very well on CCS. Similarly I know people that felt very bad after day 1 and they thought they did very well on day 2 questions and CCS and when they got their score report it was vice versa. You cannot predict your performance based on if cases end early or not. If you put most of the initial orders, major monitoring and diagnostic orders and proper sequencing you should be fine. I am on the same boat and the wait is killing me but I realized there is nothing we can change now (I am sure I will freak out in 2-3 weeks once results day gets closer).

Reactions: 1 user
I feel like my ccs went horribly. I ordered invasive tests in at least 3 cases and they all declined it so they didn’t really need it. Can you fail on ccs just for ordering unnecessary invasive procedures?? I didn’t even have time to finish 10 minute cases management.