Diner WW sign up & game thread

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
So youre saying youre aware of some kind of potential double NK mechanic whereby village loses overnight? Thats interesting.
Do I really have to prolong another straightforward conversation? I just want to know your POE. This is easily sharable knowledge if you're village.

Members don't see this ad.

Did I not just give potential packs of SAR, Barks, or Coop; or Dubz/AM? The contrarian pack is starting to look more appealing, honestly. Neither has been under suspicion the entire game and coasting through on easy village reads from everyone.

Did I not just give potential packs of SAR, Barks, or Coop; or Dubz/AM? The contrarian pack is starting to look more appealing, honestly. Neither has been under suspicion the entire game and coasting through on easy village reads from everyone.
Okay, that was your poe. Do you see the problem with this poe?

Members don't see this ad :)
Assuming night kills were already at lylo aren't we?

Yeah sorry dubz I kinda forgot about this for a few hours. Reaction tests on me haven't yielded much this game huh?

Yeah sorry dubz I kinda forgot about this for a few hours. Reaction tests on me haven't yielded much this game huh?
Can I see your full readslist with reasoning?

She's trying to point out that you've literally listed everyone but yourself in the POE here when we're essentially at endgame

A lack of reaction can be just as informative as a reaction, albeit a bit confusing for my reads list lol

NIGHT 2

You managed to stumble home last night after eating some delicious biscuits smothered in sausage gravy with an order of potato, egg, and bacon hash. :hungry: :hungry:

You are planning to go straight to work but this scene from the window catches your eye.

24294111_2000423446846260_3092229352695932706_n.jpg

Clearly, you had to investigate. Blame the Pusheen cookie. Or this couch-full of meows.

497A2626.jpg

Onto the most important. You stop at the counter, debating if you want something to go, and see the waitress erasing the "Today's Special." "What? Did you run out of chicken?"

She sighs. "Not exactly. We ran out of fries, someone came and ate our whole order last night. Waiting on a rush delivery now."

Oh, the woes of a sad, sad player. Dead is @Animal Midwife , who was the Deep Fried Chicken with Fries, a village odd night tracker.

buwbvc1tt67z.jpg

It is now Day 3. YEET OR LOSE IS IN EFFECT. Please select a player among you to yeet. Yeet/Vote ends at 10pm Wednesday evening, 8/12/2020.

5 players

Roster

1. @Coopah
3. @WildZoo
4. @SARdoghandler
5. @cubsrule4e
13. @Barkley13

REMOVED FROM THE MENU
7. @Cyndia - Patty Melt, vanillager
B. @Melchizedek - Biscuits and Gravy with a side of Hash, vanillager,
2. @Animal Midwife - Deep Fried Chicken with Fries, odd night tracker

*****TABLE OF CONTENTS*****

Last edited:
Ok since it's yolo I guess it's cards on the table. I'm the village blocker, I blocked Barks the no kill night. I know it's not a slam dunk because other things might have happened and I did block barks again last night and a kill went through...

But my POE now is basically Barks and Cubs anyway so

yeet barks

at work now, but will be around at lunch and again after

Ugh, weak move wolves

I do feel like we should be between barks and cubs today. Zero movement on that tie despite mel flipping village makes me think there was not a wolf up. And cubs switching on his read of me and AM for no apparent reason is yuck.

Members don't see this ad :)
Ok since it's yolo I guess it's cards on the table. I'm the village blocker, I blocked Barks the no kill night. I know it's not a slam dunk because other things might have happened and I did block barks again last night and a kill went through...

yeet barks

I was trying to protect AM last night omg

yeet barks

I could definitely go for barks, my only concern is this is lylo and you could definitely be fakeclaiming. Barks could also be fakeclaiming... :thinking:

That’s what Ive been wondering since N1. If I obviously didn’t protect anyone and SAR was busy blocking me then what happened
That's my point, I can't see a world where you're not a wolf if you were blocked on a no kill night

(actually I can totally see a world where the wolves forgot to submit a night kill but I highly doubt that)

Except I've usually missed them entirely lol so I'm not sure what that helps with.
It was not just a test for you lol and wolves are a little more antsy about deadlines especially in small games where they are in the general POE

That's my point, I can't see a world where you're not a wolf if you were blocked on a no kill night

(actually I can totally see a world where the wolves forgot to submit a night kill but I highly doubt that)
Or the wolves didn’t submit a kill on purpose for this exact reason because SAR is a wolf :thinking:

I’m feeling coop/SAR as the wolves

Also me trying to explain how there could be a no kill when I was blocked from protecting feels kinda like last game when I was trying to explain at yolo how it was possible I kept showing up in results as a vanillager

Yeet cyndia
If he makes it real it will complete the circle!
Second times the charm?
I believe so
I’m confused about where the witch talk came from

but it’s also been a long day
Not calling him a wolf yet, but I’m not getting as much village vibes from cubs this game like I was last game
I was feeling more of an argumentative tone but then it was pointed out that it was against AM only who wasn’t in the last game so now I’m left thinking about how AI it really is. But either way I still have him more neutral from his tone than last game where I pretty quickly thought village
I'm not seeing the "progression" that AM was. But probably that's just because I can't comprehend her infinite wisdom ;)

I could definitely go for barks, my only concern is this is lylo and you could definitely be fakeclaiming. Barks could also be fakeclaiming... :thinking:

Yeah I know it's a she said she said, figured that's how it would go. I really debated outing Barks yesterday but then figured it would be more useful to village to try for one more night kill block to also buy us an extra day. WIFOMed my way into the wrong choice in the 50/50 unfortunately

I'm not seeing the "progression" that AM was. But probably that's just because I can't comprehend her infinite wisdom ;)

Exactly. Barks has felt very static this game. Which is a lot easier when you're a wolf and already know who's on your team

Ugh, weak move wolves

I do feel like we should be between barks and cubs today. Zero movement on that tie despite mel flipping village makes me think there was not a wolf up. And cubs switching on his read of me and AM for no apparent reason is yuck.

I didnt switch. I gave my POE and then a contrarian potential pack just to get thoughts, which I guess AM wasnt following. I will still be voting between SAR, coop, and barks.

Here. SAR/COOP or SAR/Barks. 2 packs in the POE. A Coop/Barks pack doesnt seem logical to me at this point based on the interactions this game. Dubz/AM listed as the paranoid "gotcha" team that comes out of nowhere because all of my reads are wrong.
So just to make sure I understand, you think possible packs are SAR/me or SAR/barks?

Here. SAR/COOP or SAR/Barks. 2 packs in the POE. A Coop/Barks pack doesnt seem logical to me at this point based on the interactions this game. Dubz/AM listed as the paranoid "gotcha" team that comes out of nowhere because all of my reads are wrong.
So...a coop/barks pack doesn't seem logical. But SAR trying to bury her packmate at yolo does? Wut?

Reactions: 1 user
Because I have a NK avoidance. Club sandwich, anyone?

Well this certainly poses an interesting alternative for the no kill night. Unless you're fake claiming as a last hail Mary to protect your partner, Barks. :unsure:

Either way, mechanics aside, I feel good about my analysis of Barks's game thus far and the arguments as to why she is my most likely wolf for content and tone. So I'm good staying on that yeet with the no kill/block night being the nail in the coffin

Exactly. Barks has felt very static this game. Which is a lot easier when you're a wolf and already know who's on your team
Or that’s just what happens when you’re busy and then don’t have power for over 24 hours idk
Because I have a NK avoidance. Club sandwich, anyone?
Oh look a reasonable explanation for the no kill N1

Well this certainly poses an interesting alternative for the no kill night. Unless you're fake claiming as a last hail Mary to protect your partner, Barks. :unsure:

Either way, mechanics aside, I feel good about my analysis of Barks's game thus far and the arguments as to why she is my most likely wolf for content and tone. So I'm good staying on that yeet with the no kill/block night being the nail in the coffin
Why would I fake claim protector when, if I was a wolf, I wouldn’t know if there was an actual protector out there? And Idk how you’re using the no kill night as evidence when cubs is claiming a NK avoidance

So I'm thinking this is exactly a Cubs/barks pack or SAR/??? I'm having trouble imagining Cubs or barks as her partner so I guess that would leave dubz.

@cubsrule4e you never answered my question about notification of the use of your night avoidance. Please answer

Why would I fake claim protector when, if I was a wolf, I wouldn’t know if there was an actual protector out there? And Idk how you’re using the no kill night as evidence when cubs is claiming a NK avoidance
Why would genny claim protector in that remake of trilts period game that dubz ran? She was called out and needed a defense

Why would genny claim protector in that remake of trilts period game that dubz ran? She was called out and needed a defense
Well I have no idea what you’re talking about but I wasn’t even really claiming it as a defense. It was more of a “omg I could’ve saved AM if I hadn’t been blocked” type of thing