DO Match List Thread 2021

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Which Beaumont is the GS match?
Whoops, forgot to put that! It's Farmington Hills

Members don't see this ad.

Reactions: 1 user
Wtf is going on with RVU? I thought they were one of the better DO schools especially in regards to matching. Forget about the UT campus, I'm talking about Colorado. 15 kids had to SOAP?!
There are a billion reasons why people might not match etc. Don't know about the Colorado campus but the Utah campus had some really good placements. Yes, a lot of people had to soap but the VAST majority still matched into something. I don't know the exact list off the top of my head but I know we had one ophthalmology match, a couple of derm, several interventional radiology. And these are at fairly prestigious institutions. once official data is out everyone will know more.

Anesthesiology is such an enigma to me. Like the DO match rate isn’t all that great but almost every DO match seems to be a solid university/academic program lol.

Reactions: 5 users
Members don't see this ad :)
Anesthesiology is such an enigma to me. Like the DO match rate isn’t all that great but almost every DO match seems to be a solid university/academic program lol.
I think that’s because some people use Anesthesia as a back up for GS.

• Hmm
Reactions: 6 users
This was such a crazy year for anesthesia. You had to be a strong applicant to match at all... Although it is a DO/IMG friendly specialty, there was no doubt that USMD had a huge advantage when it came to interview invites even if they had lower board scores; assuming the rest of their application was reasonably similar to their DO/IMG peers.

I put links to all of the match lists in my first post of this thread. Just so everyone knows.

Reactions: 16 users
CCOM:
Match rate was 93.6%, and placement was 96.5%

Anesthesiology (11)
Cleveland Clinic Foundation
Cook County Health and Hosps.
Grand Strand Reg Med Ctr.
Henry Ford Hospital
ISMMS Mount Sinai Morningside-West
Johns Hopkins Hosp.
Loyola Univ. Med. Center
Medical College of Georgia
U Massachusetts Med School
U Texas HSC-San Antonio
Baystate Med Center

Dermatology (3)
HMH-Palisades Medical Center
Larkin Community Hospital Palm Springs Campus
St. Joseph Mercy- Livingston

EM (25)
University Hosps Osteopathic Consortium
Akron Gen Med Ctr/NEOMED
Amita Resurrection Med. Ctr.(3)
Aventura Hospital
Case Western/Univ Hosps Cleveland Med Ctr
Grand Strand Regional Medical Center
Henry Ford Allegiance Health
Loyola Univ Med Ctr
Promedica Monroe Reg Hosp
Riverside University Health System
Spectrum Health Lakeland(3)
Swedish Covenant Hosp(3)
U Illinois COM Chicago, IL
U Texas Southwestern
Univ of Missouri-KC Programs
Advocate Christ (2)
Mountain State OPTI-WV
U. Tennessee Ascension St. Thomas

Family Medicine (35)
St Anthony Hospital
Baylor College of Medicine
MCW
Amita Resurrection Med Ctr(3)
Ascension Genesys Hospital
Community Health Network
Contra Costa Reg Med Ctr
Genesis Quad Cities
Hinsdale Hospital(3)
John Muir Health
Kootenai Health
La Grange Mem Hosp
MacNeal Hospital
Mercy Med Ctr-Des Moines
Mercyhealth GME Consortium
OhioHealth-Dublin Methodist Hosp
Samaritan Health Services-Corvallis
SIU SOM & Affil Hosps
U Tennessee Grad SOM
Advocate Christ Med. Ctr. (3)
Advocate Illinois Masonic
Advocate Lutheran
Indiana University SOM
Hoboken Univ Med Ctr
Univ of Chicago Med CtrNorthshore(3)
Wright Center for GME
Rowan University SOM

General Surgery (5)
Akron Gen Med Ctr/NEOMED
HCA Healthcare/USF Morsani
HCA Houston Healthcare/U Houston
Beaumont Health
Metro Health/U Michigan Health

Internal Medicine (50)
Ascension St John Hospital-MI
Cook County Health and Hosps. Sys(3)
Franciscan Health Olympia Fields(2)
HCA Healthcare/USF Morsani GME
Henry Ford Macomb Hospital
Loyola Univ Med Ctr
Med Coll Wisconsin Affil Hosps. (3)
Mercy Health-St Rita’s Med Ctr
Orange Park Med Ctr
Portsmouth Regional Hosp R
Riverside Medical Ctr
Rush University Med Ctr
Santa Barbara Cottage Hosp
Spectrum Health Lakeland
St Louis Univ SOM (2)
Swedish Covenant Hosp(3)
Texas Tech U Affil
U Arizona COM-South Campus
U Nevada Las Vegas SOM
U Nevada Reno SOM
University at Buffalo SOM
University Hosps-Columbia, MO
Advocate Lutheran General (6)
Hoboken Univ Med Ctr
Univ of Chicago Med Ctr/Northshore (5)
Beaumont Health
Indiana University SOM
U Illinois COM/UIC Christ (3)
U Illinois COM-Chicago
Walter Read
Tripler Army Med. Center

Internal Medicine - Preliminary (4)
Sinai Hospital of Baltimore
West Suburban Med. Center
Indiana University
HCA Medical City

Internal Medicine - Primary Care (3)
Cook County (2)
University of Texas - Austin

Neurology (3)
Indiana University
Kaiser-Permanente LA
Loyola University

OB-GYN (3)
Amita St Francsis
St Vincent Hospital
McLaren Healthcare

Opthalmology (1)
Ascension - Macomb

Orthopedic Surgery (2)
Franciscan Health Olympia Fields

Pathology (1)
University of Illinois

Pediatrics (21)
Loyola (3)
MCW
Rush
SLU (2)
St Vincent Hospital
Tower Health/St. Christopher's Hospital
UCON
University of Illinois
University of Iowa
University of Maryland
University of Minnesota
University of New Mexico
Advocate Christ (5)
Advocate Lutheran General

PM&R (8)
University Hospitals Osteopathic Consortium
Marianjoy Rehab Hospital
MCW (2)
Nassau University Medical Center
Northwestern
Sinai Hospital of Baltimore
University of Wisconsin

Plastic Surgery (1)
Cleveland clinic

Psychiatry (9)
Loyola
Riverside Medical Center
SIU
UMass
University of Hawaii
University of Nebraska
Western Michigan
Pine Rest Christian Mental Health
Tripler Army Medical Center

Diagnostic Radiology (9)
Amita St Francis (2)
Cook County
Franciscan Olympia Fields
Henry Ford Hospital
Rutgers-New Jersey Medical School
Tufts University
Virginia Mason Medical Center
David Grant Medical Center

Interventional Radiology (1)
University of Wisconsin

Surgery Prelim (2)
Rush University
University of Illinois

Transitional Year (15)
Amita Resurrection (3)
Firelands Regional Medical Center
Indiana University
Providence-Sacred Heart
St Joseph Mercy - Ann Arbor (2)
St Vincent
University of Illinois-OSF Peoria
Weiss Memorial (2)
University of Chicago-Northshore
Madigan Army Medical Center

Urology (1)
Franciscan Health Olympia Fields
That's such a low placement rate considering the 400K+ in tuition and COL at CCOM.

Last edited:
Reactions: 8 users
As a 4th year UIWSOM student it’s correct. We had 19 students go unmatched Pre-SOAP and 11 remain unmatched post-SOAP. The overwhelming majority of those individuals applied general surgery/anesthesia/ortho/derm with no backup. In addition, they had mediocre stats. Match rate reflects failure to have a plan B in my opinion.

Did your school not advise them?

So is the anesthesia match rate low because people are using it as backups and they are counted? Trying to understand how that effects the match rate and comes out to around a 50% for DO’s. Thinking about anesthesia and that low of a rate is terrifying lol

So is the anesthesia match rate low because people are using it as backups and they are counted? Trying to understand how that effects the match rate and comes out to around a 50% for DO’s. Thinking about anesthesia and that low of a rate is terrifying lol
Yes it is because of that for anesthesia and rads..

Members don't see this ad :)
Yes it is because of that for anesthesia and rads..
I'm sure that plays a role for the low match rate, but it's also not something new. People applying for super competitive specialties have historically applied anesthesia and rads as backup.

Like other specialties, the desirability comes in waves. Simple supply and demand. There were 2493 applicants in 2017 and 3287 in 2021 for around the same number of spots. Highly unlikely the extra 800 came from dual applicants.

The reason I am making this distinction is for upcoming applicants to be objective about their chances for matching anesthesia. You know some are going to tell themselves there will definitely be a spot available because the superstars are all going to match derm, ophto, IR, neurosurg, ortho, etc...

I'm sure that plays a role for the low match rate, but it's also not something new. People applying for super competitive specialties have historically applied anesthesia and rads as backup.

Like other specialties, the desirability comes in waves. Simple supply and demand. There were 2493 applicants in 2017 and 3287 in 2021 for around the same number of spots. Highly unlikely the extra 800 came from dual applicants.

The reason I am making this distinction is for upcoming applicants to be objective about their chances for matching anesthesia. You know some are going to tell themselves there will definitely be a spot available because the superstars are all going to match derm, ophto, IR, neurosurg, ortho, etc...
Lets see what the charting outcomes says, it was around 80% last year(for anesthesia as a first choice specialty), almost guaranteed to match with a >220+ step score... Also you left out that with the extra 800 applicants, there were also an increase in the total number of DO matches to Gas.. and an increase in the number of positions as well, from 1202 to 1460 as well.

• Dislike
Lets see what the charting outcomes says, it was around 80% last year(for anesthesia as a first choice specialty), almost guaranteed to match with a >220+ step score... Also you left out that with the extra 800 applicants, there were also an increase in the total number of DO matches to Gas.. and an increase in the number of positions as well, from 1202 to 1460 as well.
I thought total spots was 1893? Is this including PGY-2 spots? It's stayed at 1800 or so spots for a few years. I guess we can wait for this years match data to come out, but consensus on discord was 230+ applicants were all struggling to get interviews in terms of number and quality of programs expected.

• Hmm
Reactions: 1 users
Just to add, I am very well aware of what the NRMP stats showed for anesthesia last year and I encourage everyone to look before applying. Trust me... You have no idea how many times I stared at the DO charting outcomes before ERAS opened and giggled to myself like a child thinking I'm a sure fire in for it. In fact, no one with my board scores failed to match, but I only ended up with 8 interviews.

I've already matched anesthesia and the only reason I'm here is to be a resource for my fellow peers because SDN has helped me tremendously throughout the years. And also because DOs get terrible advice from schools. This cycle was incredibly brutal for DO, IMG, and USMD. If you don't believe me, there is a separate channel for DOs on this cycle's anesthesia discord. You are more than welcome to go read previous posts and even ask other applicants how secured they felt with a step 1 of 220-229. But I can assure you that telling a DO applicant with a <230 step 1 that they are almost guaranteed to match anesthesia is bad advice.

Reactions: 9 users
Just to add, I am very well aware of what the NRMP stats showed for anesthesia last year and I encourage everyone to look before applying. Trust me... You have no idea how many times I stared at the DO charting outcomes before ERAS opened and giggled to myself like a child thinking I'm a sure fire in for it. In fact, no one with my board scores failed to match, but I only ended up with 8 interviews.

I've already matched anesthesia and the only reason I'm here is to be a resource for my fellow peers because SDN has helped me tremendously throughout the years. And also because DOs get terrible advice from schools. This cycle was incredibly brutal for DO, IMG, and USMD. If you don't believe me, there is a separate channel for DOs on this cycle's anesthesia discord. You are more than welcome to go read previous posts and even ask other applicants how secured they felt with a step 1 of 220-229. But I can assure you that telling a DO applicant with a <230 step 1 that they are almost guaranteed to match anesthesia is bad advice.
Again I am only going by charting outcomes from last year I appreciate your insight and congratulations on matching

Again I am only going by charting outcomes from last year I appreciate your insight and congratulations on matching
Thanks! And ofc I understand how important NRMP outcomes are. Like I said, I was in that position 6 months ago... Definitely not trying to give you a hard time. Sorry if it came off that way.

It's more of a PSA. I'm a bit more passionate about it this cycle because anesthesia turned into a completely different animal than what was reflected last year. My class had 30+ anesthesia applicants and the # matched is nowhere near... I also come from a pretty established DO school with applicants knowing what they're doing. It was heartbreaking to see so many of my friends work so hard for this moment only to have to SOAP...

Reactions: 7 users
Thanks! And ofc I understand how important NRMP outcomes are. Like I said, I was in that position 6 months ago... Definitely not trying to give you a hard time. Sorry if it came off that way.

It's more of a PSA. I'm a bit more passionate about it this cycle because anesthesia turned into a completely different animal than what was reflected last year. My class had 30+ anesthesia applicants and the # matched is nowhere near... I also come from a pretty established DO school with applicants knowing what they're doing. It was heartbreaking to see so many of my friends work so hard for this moment only to have to SOAP...
Yes I have heard about people at my school in that situation as well. It was rough on everyone

As a DO with 240s+ on both steps, anesthesia was absolutely brutal this year...

Felt like NRMP charting outcomes didn't mean **** honestly...and I know a bunch of my DO colleagues who applied anesthesia this year feel the same way

• Wow
Yeah I had some good friends with 250/250+ stats applying gas, and they both fell down farther than I expected (i thought they were shoe-ins for their top couple choices). Definitely sounds like it was a tough year for gas, anecdotally

Last edited:
  • Wow
Reactions: 4 users
I kinda wonder if a lot of people "settled" for anesthesia thinking it was more of a sure match because they were terrified to apply to competitive specialties in such disrupted COVID cycle.

• Hmm
Reactions: 6 users
These stories make me scared to apply for anything other than rural fm...

Even just the jump from 2018 --> 2020 was drastic by looking at charting outcomes. Just 3 years ago a 220+ was almost a guaranteed match

1616812580704.png

1616812617083.png

USMD and DO match rate both dropped 1-1.5% this year. Also post SOAP placement rates almost never come out until like May.
USMD dropped 0.9%, DO dropped 1.6%. I don’t know why you keep trying to act like they were the same when the DO drop was almost double the MD.

Reactions: 3 users
USMD dropped 0.9%, DO dropped 1.6%. I don’t know why you keep trying to act like they were the same when the DO drop was almost double the MD.
Yes, but in raw numbers that also means 1431 MDs didn't match compared to 774 DOs.

• Hmm
Reactions: 2 users
Wow that’s a lot of people without jobs
They didn't match, but after the soap these numbers decrease drastically. Maybe not in specialties or programs they wanted, but most of them do get a job at the end.

Reactions: 1 users
Dude it’s 0.7% difference. Stop acting like it’s massively significant. If USMD dipped 2% and DOs dropped 7% or something then yeah that would be more concerning. A 0.7% difference in group who both dropped in match rate doesn’t tell you much. I actually expected the DO match rate to be much worse than MD and it wasn’t.

Reactions: 14 users
Dude it’s 0.7% difference. Stop acting like it’s massively significant. If USMD dipped 2% and DOs dropped 7% or something then yeah that would be more concerning. A 0.7% difference in group who both dropped in match rate doesn’t tell you much. I actually expected the DO match rate to be much worse than MD and it wasn’t.

Wouldn't be our annual match thread if we didn't have someone hyper-fixating on some minuscule stat that may or may not mean something

Wouldn't be our annual match thread if we didn't have someone hyper-fixating on some minuscule stat that may or may not mean something
For real. Given that DO schools don’t have home programs for more specialties and there were limited rotation I fully expected DO match rate to be drastically different than MD but it wasn’t. People look for any reason on here to say the sky is falling

Last edited:
Reactions: 10 users
This is why I don’t get the point of all the hype in the DO match list threads every year. Just because a PD is willing to make a rare individual exception to rank a DO above MDs (on the basis of family connections, past work connections, extraordinarily unique background, etc.), doesn’t mean that a glass ceiling was broken or that attitudes toward DOs are becoming more favorable.

An ex-Broadway actor who attended a DO school matched at Columbia Psych a few years ago. It’s nice that a Columbia PD would consider making rare exceptions for former professional theatre stars, but it’s not an indication that Columbia is now interested in training DOs. I don’t see why DO students should view exceptional situations like this as collective victories.
The thing is that a lot of us with these really solid matches had none of these connections or crazy backgrounds. I matched this year at Mayo Clinic in Rochester for anesthesia as a DO and had zero connection to that program. The point is that if you keep your head down and work hard you can get an amazing match now. You couldn’t do that as a DO 10 years ago.

Reactions: 30 users
Not for this year. Charting Outcomes is released biennially.
TIL biennial is a word and escapes the ambiguity of biannual. Thank you.

Last edited:
  • Haha
The thing is that a lot of us with these really solid matches had none of these connections or crazy backgrounds. I matched this year at Mayo Clinic in Rochester for anesthesia as a DO and had zero connection to that program. The point is that if you keep your head down and work hard you can get an amazing match now. You couldn’t do that as a DO 10 years ago.

Yeah but is Mayo even that good for Gas? Prolly slipping in status if they took a DO ;)

• Haha
Reactions: 13 users
Yeah but is Mayo even that good for Gas? Prolly slipping in status if they took a DO ;)
Stoppp ahha ..... they took one for Surgey, and obgyn and family Med as well, and they have for derm, ortho and even vascular surgery in the past, by that logic the entire place is slipping in status.. as are places like BCM, Emory, Yale, U Mich, NYU....

Reactions: 3 users
Stoppp ahha ..... they took one for Surgey, and obgyn and family Med as well, and they have for derm, ortho and even vascular surgery in the past, by that logic the entire place is slipping in status.. as are places like BCM, Emory, Yale, U Mich, NYU....

he was joking

Reactions: 8 users

yep, all of them...slipping. The entire residency system is losing prestige.

• Haha
Double of a small number is still a small number

Touro CA Match List:

Anesthesiology
San Antonio Military Medical CenterSan AntonioTX
OhioHealthColumbusOH
University of ColoradoAuroraCO

Dermatology
St Johns Episcopal HospitalFar RockawaysNY
Beaumont HospitalTrentonMI
Goodman DermatologyAtlantaGA

Emergency Medicine
UCONNHartfordCT
New York Presbyterian QueensFlushingNY
New York Presbyterian QueensFlushingNY
Detroit Receiving Hospital/DMCDetroitMI
Michigan State University / Spectrum HealthGrand RapidsMI
Kaiser Permanente Central ValleyModestoCA
UPMC PinnacleHarrisburgPA
UC DavisSacramentoCA
Desert RegionalPalm SprinklesCA
St. Joseph's Medical CenterStocktonCA
RUHSRiversideCA
St. Agnes Medical Center (Fresno) ProgramFresnoCA
Western Michigan UniversityMichiganMI
Albany Medical CenterAlbanyNY
Kaweah Delta VisaliaCA
Kaiser Permanente Central ValleyModestoCA

EM/FM:
Jefferson Health NEPhiladelphia PA

Family Medicine:
Adventist Health Ukiah ValleyUkiahCA
UCSF-FresnoFresnoCA
Kaweah DeltaVisaliaCA
Lifelong Medical CareRichmondCA
Family Health Centers of San DiegoSan DiegoCA
St. Josephs Med CenterStocktonCA
LewisGale medical centerSalemVA
Kaiser San JoseSan JoseCA
Swedish First HillSeattleWA
San Joaquin StocktonCA
San Joaquin StocktonCA
Sutter Santa RosaSanta RosaCA
Providence MilwaukiePortlandOR
Chino Valley Medical CenterChinoCA
Loma Linda Univ Med Ctr-Murrieta-CAMurrietaCA
UCSF-FresnoFresnoCA
Dignity Health - NorthridgeNorthridgeCA
Sunrise Health - Southern Hills HospitalLas VegasNV
Northwestern UniversityChicagoIL
Kaiser Santa RosaSanta RosaCA
UNLV Las Vegas NV
Natividad Medical CenterSalinasCA
Kaiser Los AngelesLos AngelesCA
Central WashingtonYakimaWA
Sutter SacramentoSacramentoCA
Samaritan Health ServicesCorvallisOR

General Surgery:
Naval Medical Center San DiegoSan Diego CA
Henry Ford MacombMacombMI

Orthopedic Surgery:
Riverside University Health SystemMoreno ValleyCA
Valley Consortium for Medical EducationModestoCA

Internal Medicine:
CPMCSan FranciscoCA
Riverside Community HospitalRiversideCA
Sunrise Health Las VegasNV
Kaiser OaklandOaklandCA
UCSF-FresnoFresnoCA
St Joseph's Medical CenterStocktonCA
Riverside Community HospitalRiversideCA
UT San AntonioSan AntonioTX
Scripps MercySan DiegoCA
HighlandOaklandCA
St Mary's Medical CenterSan FranciscoCA
UNLVLas VegasNV
Santa Clara Valley Medical CenterSan JoseCA
San Ysidro HealthSan DiegoCA
Loma LindaLoma LindaCA
Scripps MercySan DiegoCA
Kaiser Santa ClaraSanta ClaraCA
OhioHealth-Doctors HospitalColumbusOH
RUHSMorenoCA
Santa Clara Valley Medical CenterSan JoseCA
Brown University/Kent HospitalWarwickRI
Highland Hospital (alameda health)OaklandCA
SJGHStocktonCA
HighlandOaklandCA

IM-Peds
U Miami/Jackson Health SystemMiamiFL

Neurology
University of Arizona-PhoenixPhoenixAZ
HCA HealthOneDenverCO

OB/GYN
San Antonio Military Medical CenterSan AntonioTX
Santa Clara Valley Medical Center Santa ClaraCA

Pathology
University of UtahSalt Lake CityUT

Pediatrics
UCSF FresnoFresnoCA
Baylor San AntonioSan AntonioTX
Valley Children'sFresnoCA
Loma Linda UniversityLoma LindaCA
UCLA-HarborTorranceCA
UT Austin/Dell Children'sAustinTX
Morehouse School of MedicineAtlantaGA
Children's Hospital OaklandOaklandCA
Children's Hospital Los Angeles LACA
Detroit Medical Center - Children's Hospital MichiganDetroitMI

PM&R
NYU/RuskNew YorkNY
Albert Einstein/Moss RehabPhiladelphiaPA
SUNY UpstateSyracuse NY

Psychiatry
Wright State UniversityDaytonOH
Maimonides Medical CenterBROOKLYNNY
Baylor College of MedicineHoustonTX
Zucker SOM Northwell - Staten IslandStaten IslandNY
Riverside University HealthRiversideCA

Radiology - Diagnostic
Virginia Commonwealth UniversityRichmondVA
KPC Medical CenterHemetCA

Transitional Year
Naval Medical CenterSan DiegoCA
Sunrise Health MountainviewLas VegasNV
St. VincentIndianapolis IN
KPC Hemet ValleyHemetCA
Sunrise Health MountainviewLas VegasNV

Prelim Surgery
San Joaquin GeneralStocktonCA
UC Davis Sacramento CA

Prelim Medicine
Albert EinsteinPhiladelphiaPA

Western University of Health Science COMP match update:
Urology at Cook County Health IL (1)
Urology at Detroit Medical Center MI (1)

OUHCOM from what I have seen on social media so far:

Anesthesiology
Grandview Medical Center
Johns Hopkins University
Ohio State University
Cleveland Clinic Main
Case Western University Hospitals

Dermatology
Largo Medical Center
St. Joe's
Larkin Palm Springs

Emergency Medicine
Beaumont
Cleveland Clinic Akron General
Doctors Hospital
Aultman
Trinity Health System
Grand Strand Medical Center
Reading Hospital
MetroHealth
Case Western University Hospitals
Grandview Medical Center
St. Elizabeth Boardman
Trinity Health System
Indiana University
Maricopa County

ENT
Detroit Medical Center
Grandview Medical Center

Family Medicine
Dublin Methodist
St. Rita's-Lima
University of South Carolina Greenville
Grant Medical Center
Western Reserve Hospital
University of Alabama Birmingham
Methodist Health Systems
University of Virginia
St. Elizabeth Boardman
Eastern Tennessee State University
Community Health Network Indiana
St. Luke's Perrysburg
Riverside Methodist
MetroHealth
Firelands Regional Medical Center

General Surgery
Wright State University

Internal Medicine
Wright State University
Ohio State University
Cleveland Clinic South Pointe
Riverside Methodist
Mount Carmel
Beaumont-Trenton
Western Michigan University (IM-Peds)
Grandview Medical Center
Detroit Medical Center
University of Louisville
USF Healthcare

Neurology
University of Cincinnati

OB/GYN
Summa Health
Oklahoma State University

Pediatrics
Cleveland Clinic Children's
Nationwide Children's
University of Chicago
Cincinnati Children's
Akron Children's
Dayton Children's
MetroHealth
East Carolina University

PMR
Ohio State University

Psychiatry
Indiana University
Ohio State University
Beaumont Health
Marshall University
University of Arizona
Summa Health
Some to add -

Gen Surg:
Mercy St. Vincent
Mercy St. Elizabeth Youngstown
OhioHealth Doctors

Ophtho:
Grandview Med Center x 2

Ortho:
Naval Med Center
Grandview Medical Center
Mercy St. Elizabeth Youngstown
McLaren Greater Lansing

Pathology:
Dartmouth

Radiology:
Case Western

Reactions: 7 users
WVSOM Match List

96% match rate.

4 ortho (1 at cleveland clinic)
5 gen surg (is UPMC Medical Education the big one?)
3 rads (1 at cleveland clinic)
6 gas
14 psych

Not for this year. Charting Outcomes is released biennially.
which I hate lol. It has so much solid easy to interpret information in it, really wish it came out every year

WVSOM Match List

96% match rate.

6 gas
14 psych
No the GS one is not the big one. The big one posted their incoming interns on Twitter and no DOs.

I don’t think the ortho one is CCF main either, more likely CC Southe Point, a DO program.

WVU GS is a solid match, as is Iowa OB.

WVSOM Match List

96% match rate.

6 gas
14 psych

I believe the ortho is Cleveland Clinic - south
No the GS one is not the big one. The big one posted their incoming interns on Twitter and no DOs.

I don’t think the ortho one is CCF main either, more likely CC Southe Point, a DO program.

WVU GS is a solid match, as is Iowa OB.
it is south pointe for ortho.