Does anyone know anything about Loma Linda?

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
meh, I'm not too worried about it. i'm married, and past my personal religious beliefs I'm an exercise science major so smoking/drinking/drugs are all out. i think i'll check it out next time in California. i was just curious if they were very much incorporating SDA specific themes into their curriculum, or if it is just a general Christian atmosphere.

Members don't see this ad.

Regarding the belief that you need a LOR from a pastor/priest to get in, I can confirm that this is wrong. I was accepted without any LOR from any religious person/organization.

Members don't see this ad :)
Regardless of your own beliefs, Loma Linda is a fantastic school. Additionally, I always feel that it is a worthwhile experience to learn about others beliefs, esp. because we live in a pluralist society. If you have time and interview there, check out Prospect Park in neighboring Redlands....it's a really cool place to relax.

There's also an emphasis on health. All eating places in the area are vegetarian, and you won't find any drinks with caffeine.

What?! What is this college life you speak of which is not fueled by caffeine? Must be pretty depressing....:(

Lol, old thread...