Dogs and Cats of the Internet WW

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

Dogs or Cats?

• Dogs!

Votes: 12 44.4%
  • Cats!

Votes: 8 29.6%
  • Special Snowflake Response!

Votes: 7 25.9%

• Total voters
****lynch stl****

And then Gwen.

I knew FFM was basement cat, which is why I asked what people thought about the role. But apparently nobody wanted to actually respond to that post and TALK about it before just outting him.

Why would you do that, Gwen? That's super sketchy.

Members don't see this ad :)
Official Lynch Tally: Lynch ends in about an hour.

Cyndia 2
(VetAsh, swings)
Devyn 3(, rojo, swin, STL)
Gwen 3(ZVH, Cyndia, FFM)
Rojo 0
FFM 0
STL 8
(devyn, gwen, dyachei, Lissa, rogert, Jayna, LIS, FS)

Please check the tally to be sure I have your vote and have it right. Thanks.

25yy8mf.jpg

****lynch stl****

And then Gwen.

I knew FFM was basement cat, which is why I asked what people thought about the role. But apparently nobody wanted to actually respond to that post and TALK about it before just outting him.

Why would you do that, Gwen? That's super sketchy.

All I had said was I thought basement cat would be a wolf and was iffy on grump cat. I agree Gwen outting him before discussing is sketchy.

******unlynch devyn, Lynch STL******

(why does the crazy day have to be when I'm an hour in the country side?)

Start getting in your night actions if you want a quick turn around! Thanks to the people that already have!

Official Lynch Tally: Lynch ends in less than an hour.

Cyndia 1
(swings)
Devyn 2(, rojo, STL)
Gwen 3(ZVH, Cyndia, FFM)
Rojo 0
FFM 0
STL 8
(devyn, gwen, dyachei, Lissa, rogert, Jayna, LIS, FS, swine, VetAsh)

25yy8mf.jpg

Official Lynch Tally: Lynch ends in less than an hour.

Cyndia 1
(swings)
Devyn 2(, rojo, STL)
Gwen 3(ZVH, Cyndia, FFM)
Rojo 0
FFM 0
STL 8
(devyn, gwen, dyachei, Lissa, rogert, Jayna, LIS, FS, swine, VetAsh)

25yy8mf.jpg
I count 10 STL votes, mod....

we can has plurality?

This isn't turning around, you can end it (with gf's family can't keep posting).

Lame villagers are lame. Was planning on doing a full on wolf brag, but can't while I am out. You would have gotten my best colonel meow impression..... Even bought a really nice scotch for it, now what can I do with that?? :p

Anyway, thank you to sobsob for telling me all of the roles and abilities for the groups he was in. It made finding the protector and seers to be quite easy. I would have gotten away with getting rid of the protector who is clearly not chaos (hint hint guys, I am usually sarcastic) if it wasn't for the mods changing deadlines....

Oh and I really hate the throw a wolf under the bus thing so I am just going to say it. Devyn is actually a wolf, who is mad that we converted her last night, when she found out I actually was a wolf (literally one of two nights where she actually seered, she did a truly stellar job for villagers before being converted). Devyn, next time actually check if the wolf is okay with being thrown under the freaking bus, all I wanted was my brag, and thus u could have done it tomorrow.

Have fun villagers, even with me giving you that, you have just about no shot.

Members don't see this ad :)
You have lynched, STL, Colonel Meow, wolf seer.

It is now Night 6. Night cycle ends at 2 PM CST, or earlier if we get enough action. (This is 2 and 1/2 hours from now, can be extended if needed but hopefully not).

Poptart Land
:
1. Dyachei = dyachei
2. LetItSnow = LIS
4. Flim Flam Man= FFM

Much Wowville:
6. VetAshley2117 = VetAsh
7. Gwenevre (I think that is spelled right) = Gwen
8. Lissarae = Lissa

Grumpy Hollow:
11. JaynaAli = Jayna
14. FrozenShades = FS
15. thedrjojo = rojo

Cheeseburger Haven:
18. shortnsweet = SnS
19. swingnsave = swings
20. swiniazycie = swinrandomassortmentofletters or swine

Keyboard City:
22. rogert = rogert
23. Cyndia = cyndia
24. ZooVetHopeful = NoobVetHopeful or NVH
25. devyn = devyn

Deceased Players:
1. Jilary- Doge, blocker
2. Jilary (before replacing onegrainofsand- Hipster Dog, tracker)
3. Swings (before replacing Phil's Lab - I have no idea what I'm doing dog)
4. html- Lil Bub
5. Resolute Mike - Long Cat
6. Willow - Fort Dog
7. Beagle Holly - Ceiling Cat
8. SOV - Yes, This Is Dog; Group Changer
9. SummerTheLynx = STL- Colonel Meow- wolf seer

No video brag? Sadness. Disappointment. Outrage.
Sad part is I was doing it tn since the good scotch is at her mom's house currently.... Oh well, I guess next time...

Reactions: 1 user
Oh and I really hate the throw a wolf under the bus thing so I am just going to say it. Devyn is actually a wolf, who is mad that we converted her last night, when she found out I actually was a wolf (literally one of two nights where she actually seered, she did a truly stellar job for villagers before being converted). Devyn, next time actually check if the wolf is okay with being thrown under the freaking bus, all I wanted was my brag, and thus u could have done it tomorrow.

Have fun villagers, even with me giving you that, you have just about no shot.

This is actually laughable....

No veteran WW player would ever get angry with being converted than throw a fellow wolf under the bus, that is just bad WW play.... so you accusing me of doing this is probably one of the funniest things I have read in a long time in WW....

You played poorly... end of... work on your strategy and you won't get caught out.

And I totally expected to be back before that lynch closed...sorry guys...emergency in the clinic. I'll try to do better.

You wake up in the morning to find rojo, Mishka the Dog, dead.

As everyone is mourning the loss of rojo, there is a familiar "hello" from the background, and suddenly StartingOverVet appears. He is back and appears to be alive and well!

It is Day 7, Lynch deadline is 10PM EST.

Poptart Land:
1. Dyachei = dyachei
2. LetItSnow = LIS
4. Flim Flam Man= FFM

Much Wowville:

6. VetAshley2117 = VetAsh
7. Gwenevre (I think that is spelled right) = Gwen
8. Lissarae = Lissa

Grumpy Hollow:

11. JaynaAli = Jayna
14. FrozenShades = FS
15. thedrjojo = rojo
16. SOV - Yes, This Is Dog

Cheeseburger Haven:

18. shortnsweet = SnS
19. swingnsave = swings
20. swiniazycie = swinrandomassortmentofletters or swine

Keyboard City:

22. rogert = rogert
23. Cyndia = cyndia
24. ZooVetHopeful = NoobVetHopeful or NVH
25. devyn = devyn

Deceased Players:

1. Jilary- Doge, blocker
2. Jilary (before replacing onegrainofsand- Hipster Dog, tracker)
3. Swings (before replacing Phil's Lab - I have no idea what I'm doing dog)
4. html- Lil Bub
5. Resolute Mike - Long Cat
6. Willow - Fort Dog
7. Beagle Holly - Ceiling Cat
8. SummerTheLynx = STL- Colonel Meow- wolf seer
9. rojo- Mishka the dog

Hi Guys!

First off, thanks to whomever revived me.

Secondly, I told STL almost NOTHING. So wolves do NOT know any role names or roles except for one.

The ONE suspicion of someone I specifically shared with STL was FS.
FS claimed to be Good Dog Greg, and to have a posting restriction. I haven't seen anyone else with a posting restriction so I was suspicious.
The only other suspicion I shared with him was that I was blocked from moving to Cheeseburger Haven so there must be a wolf there.

STL was "silenced" after that,when he was supposed to look into FS, and I was blocked from moving... , and then I was killed the next night.

I would choose among FS, SnS, Swings, and swin@#($*&@#$ to lynch.

BTW, I did share all the role names I knew with Rojo (but not any abilities), but I don't think STL knew that.

Just left work and have an hour drive home so short response :p
Welcome back SOV. also I'm not a wolf and have zero information to share. (I'm so useful haha)

Hi Guys!

First off, thanks to whomever revived me.

Secondly, I told STL almost NOTHING. So wolves do NOT know any role names or roles except for one.

The ONE suspicion of someone I specifically shared with STL was FS.
FS claimed to be Good Dog Greg, and to have a posting restriction. I haven't seen anyone else with a posting restriction so I was suspicious.
The only other suspicion I shared with him was that I was blocked from moving to Cheeseburger Haven so there must be a wolf there.

STL was "silenced" after that,when he was supposed to look into FS, and I was blocked from moving... , and then I was killed the next night.

I would choose among FS, SnS, Swings, and swin@#($*&@#$ to lynch.

BTW, I did share all the role names I knew with Rojo (but not any abilities), but I don't think STL knew that.

Based on this, I feel like STL might have been hiding FS? Also I appreciate that it now looks like my name is a cuss word :p

Lynch FS

Current Lynch Tally:

Gwen 1
(dyachei)
FS 3 (devyn, rogert, swinia)

I'm so confused. My group isn't being talkative. Though Cyndia did tell me she was Grumpy Cat and a protector (apologies for not speaking up sooner). In fact, Devyn says she doesn't participate in group convos. That in itself seems wolfy to me. STL rants about Devyn being a wolf....believe or not believe? Dyachei is silent again...silencing him/herself?....sounds wolfy to me also. SOV back from the dead? Is he reincarnated as a wolf?

I'm just going with my gut on this one.....lynch Dyachei

Last edited:
i have above average information that gwen would not be wolf.

She is low down my list, but not "cleared" in the LIS sense (he is a stickler for cleared=investigated by a seer for those of you not paying attention).

... and I very much appreciate someone who makes the distinction. :)

(I'm not quite THAT bad, though - I don't 'insist' it be 100% cleared by investigation ... just some discernment between actual evidence to clear someone versus "they role revealed to me and I'm taking them at their word".)

I'm so confused. My group isn't being talkative. Though Cyndia did tell me she was Grumpy Cat and a protector (apologies for not speaking up sooner). In fact, Devyn says she doesn't participate in group convos. That in itself seems wolfy to me. STL rants about Devyn being a wolf....believe or not believe? Dyachei is silent again...silencing him/herself?....sounds wolfy to me also. SOV back from the dead? Is he reincarnated as a wolf?

I'm just going with my gut on this one.....lynch Dyachei

Devyn historically has said that, so it doesn't mean much. It seems pretty sketchy that both you and Devyn heard from Cyndia and never said anything until Cyndia was forced to reveal a crucial role in thread. I was pretty suspicious of both of you. Based on STL turning out to be a wolf I'm less suspicious of Devyn, but ... you ... yer still on the list.

It's possible Dyachei is a wolf, sure. But she role revealed to at least two people (including me), and the role isn't all that suspicious sounding. Could be fictional, though. I have no way to investigate. But being silenced twice doesn't strike me as something a wolf would really do to him/herself.

With regards to SOV, one would hope that as long as the resurrecting person was a) a villager, and b) had only one resurrection ... they'd speak up and take credit for the rez, since there's little reason not to. Obviously if they have multiple rezzes they'd want to stay quiet.

s
Devyn historically has said that, so it doesn't mean much. It seems pretty sketchy that both you and Devyn heard from Cyndia and never said anything until Cyndia was forced to reveal a crucial role in thread. I was pretty suspicious of both of you. Based on STL turning out to be a wolf I'm less suspicious of Devyn, but ... you ... yer still on the list.

It's possible Dyachei is a wolf, sure. But she role revealed to at least two people (including me), and the role isn't all that suspicious sounding. Could be fictional, though. I have no way to investigate. But being silenced twice doesn't strike me as something a wolf would really do to him/herself.

With regards to SOV, one would hope that as long as the resurrecting person was a) a villager, and b) had only one resurrection ... they'd speak up and take credit for the rez, since there's little reason not to. Obviously if they have multiple rezzes they'd want to stay quiet.
Finally, someone talking to me! Re: Cyndia, the reason I didn't speak up was because I figured Willow as Fort Dog was the protector. I didn't think there could be 2 protectors in one game so figured Cyndia was untruthful about her role and I didn't want to be identified as a true wet-behind-the-ears noob by passing on false information.

I'm still learning the game and appreciate you sharing with me your thoughts and deductions. I do hope someone takes credit for resurrecting SOV otherwise I'll be suspicious that SOV is a wolf. Until then....
Unlynch Dyachei...Lynch FS.

###lynch FS####
Sorry guys I'll be catching up later. Had to say most of my goodbyes today

I wanted to see if anyone else claimed a role with post restriction, but since no one has....

Lynch FS

Also, please investigate zoo vethope at some time....seems tombe trying too hard to cast aspersions. Could be a noob wolf trying too hard or just being a noob.

Also, if I live a few more days probably reinvestigate me as well. If I am converted wolves deserve to be caught...

Reactions: 1 users
Current Lynch Tally:

Gwen 1
(dyachei)
FS 8 (devyn, rogert, swinia, LIS, SnS, ZVH, swings, SOV)
Dyachei 0 ()

Current Lynch Tally:

Gwen 1
(dyachei)
FS 9 (devyn, rogert, swinia, LIS, SnS, ZVH, swings, SOV, vetash)
Dyachei 0 ()

anigif_enhanced-buzz-29323-1369940299-3.gif

s
Finally, someone talking to me! Re: Cyndia, the reason I didn't speak up was because I figured Willow as Fort Dog was the protector. I didn't think there could be 2 protectors in one game so figured Cyndia was untruthful about her role and I didn't want to be identified as a true wet-behind-the-ears noob by passing on false information.

I'm still learning the game and appreciate you sharing with me your thoughts and deductions. I do hope someone takes credit for resurrecting SOV otherwise I'll be suspicious that SOV is a wolf. Until then....
Unlynch Dyachei...Lynch FS.

I can haz understanding of why devyn didn't speak up for me as she didn't see my pm and apologized about it.

I can haz serious doubts about you because you claim you didn't post because you thought willow was a protector, but when I told you what I was you didn't even know what the protector was.. Then when I explained, you sent me a message an hour later asking me what I thought of the game (still without speaking up on thread), then came back hours later after lynch closed saying you were sorry and had been asleep and missed lynch close but had planned on posting on the thread that I wasn't a wolf. Maybe you're seriously noobing it up but I can haz a good feeling you're noob wolfing it up.

I can haz sure plans to vote you next, but I can haz agreement with SOVs logic too so happy to *****lynch fs**** this round.