Drexel DPMS 2020-2021

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Hey guys. I heard this program gives privilege to students who are underrepresented in medicine? I'm Asian and overrepresented in medicine so idk if it's worth it to apply here. I like the program but it has an essay specifically asking to describe how I'm underrepresented and stuff. Idk if I should apply or not. Any input appreciated.

Members don't see this ad.

Hey guys. I heard this program gives privilege to students who are underrepresented in medicine? I'm Asian and overrepresented in medicine so idk if it's worth it to apply here. I like the program but it has an essay specifically asking to describe how I'm underrepresented and stuff. Idk if I should apply or not. Any input appreciated.

If you’re economically disadvantaged then, I think, you qualify. (it’s either socially or economically or both) Somebody here told me that!

Reactions: 1 user
If you’re economically disadvantaged then, I think, you qualify. (it’s either socially or economically or both) Somebody here told me that!
Oh okay. I'm economically disadvantaged but I'm ORM.

Members don't see this ad :)
I have no personal affiliation with Drexel and there are definitely more knowledgeable people than me on the subject. Just wanted to inform all prospective applicants that Drexel's main teaching hospital, Hahnemann University Hospital, closed last year. This obviously hugely negatively impacts clinical experience. Just take it into consideration when stacking against other schools.

You will be awarded a Master of Science in Biomedical Sciences

My stats are above in the long reply.
So my stats going into the interview were:
Undergrad GPA: 3.1
Science GPA: 3.7
Post-bacc GPA: 4.0
MCAT: 509 (the score was ridiculously unbalanced. I failed the psych-soc portion with a 122 and still did track 1)
OOS (Texas)

Honestly, since what we are going through is a super special circumstance with COVID-19, everything is going to be delayed. DUCOM and the graduate school have just put everything online, and they are having a hard with it. They are dealing with the 4th year’s match day today, the 2nd year’s STEP 1 exam, 3rd year’s clinical rotation cancellation, 1st year’s exam that is next Friday (3/27/2020), and moving every class that each individual Master’s program and med student takes onto an online format that’s changing daily. It’s been really hectic honestly. I heard that the people who read the applications first to submit to be considered for interviews have not worked in about 2 weeks at least.

I do know that DUCOM IS going forward with the currently planned med school interviews in an online fashion, and once a lot of the circumstances that the school is facing settles down, I truly believe that applications for DPMS will be considered and interviews will be sent out. I do think that the interviews will follow the same way that the med school interviews are being conducted, which is where a person is transferred from AN online waiting room to specific interview rooms with faculty to ethics essay writing to general information seminar room with Q&A sessions with current DPSM and DPMS alumni in the med school.

This is true, and they actually started in Late April/Early May in previous year. This year I would honestly would not be surprised for a later start.

Read below.

The faculty and staff of the medical school and DPMS are the most understanding and supportive individuals who are truly overworked and understaffed. They will most definitely take into consideration those who were not able to take or retake their MCAT. Even now in the current DPMS class they are taking it into consideration for those who are in track 1, the MCAT retake track, because most people were scheduled for their retake on 3/27/2020. They are working as diligently and as fast as they can. I’m not part of the admission committee, but if I could hazard a guess on what will happen, we will most likely follow in the footsteps of other special master’s and not have the MCAT be a part of the application for those who couldn’t take it or retake it. Of course all old scores will be looked at, but I truly don’t think that it will be highly placed or at all to help level the application pool. That means though that y’all will really have to work really hard on the personal statement, letter of recommendations, and DPMS essay to maximize their impact.

FYI, our school buildings were officially closed today (3/20/2020) and so all faculty and staff are working from home. Most staff and faculty were asked to work from home starting last week. It makes sense that those who are calling in aren’t getting answered because no one is there. Please email [email protected] with all of your concerns and questions, and they will get to y’all as soon as possible.

I hope this helps everyone! Again, feel free to write here or send me a message, and I will help as soon and as much as I can.

Don’t give up, please be as patient as possible, and more than anything, please be safe and take care of yourself and your loved ones.

Thank you! This makes me feel much better. This program will change my life, and I would hate for it to be ruined by Covid-19. Again thank you!!
Question though, what was the minimum MCAT score to matriculate after the program?

Thank you so much for responding. I’m guessing it will be harder now because if we get accepted without an MCAT score then that means we would have to take it while in the program which I read is tough to do.

I was in track 1, the MCAT retake course. It‘s not necessarily any harder or easier than track 2, the track that takes extra courses that are pass/fail and either extremely busy or hard on top of the other courses. Track 1 is great because if you take the MCAT in January and get the score you need, you have the rest of the spring semester being able to focus on those classes to the max. Track 2 does though have an actual winter vacation, which track 1 students use to intensely study for the MCAT. Track 2 people have the mental enduruance in the spring while track 1 tend to be a little more burnt out honestly. Track 2 though have 2 crazy course in the spring so it’s no party for them, finishing up immunology (hard hard course) and then finishing up with neuroanatomy. Either way, DPMS is the hardest year of you life and very stressful. However, I wouldn’t change it for the world. I am excelling in med school because of my experience.

Also, what will happen with the MCAT portion will be fluid and depending on the situation that is happening around us. So once something has been decided, that information is disseminated to the students immediately.

In my DPMS class from last year, there were 2 full Asians and 2 half Asians (I’m one of them), and there are currently in this DPMS class 6 full asian students. So no worries about being ORM.

DPMS is a program that focuses on creating opportunities for students that are underserved and disadvantaged (in any way possible: financial, immigration status, gender, religion, etc.) so that the student body can more accurately reflect the population that we will one day serve. Also, it gives us a chance we never might of had otherwise to get into medical school. Anyhow, if you fit the above bill, then I would definitely try it out.

I have no personal affiliation with Drexel and there are definitely more knowledgeable people than me on the subject. Just wanted to inform all prospective applicants that Drexel's main teaching hospital, Hahnemann University Hospital, closed last year. This obviously hugely negatively impacts clinical experience. Just take it into consideration when stacking against other schools.

Hahnemann University Hospital did close. It isn’t impacting clinical experience. It is however impacting other areas such as having residency programs for more specialized sub-specialties at our home institution to talk to those respective resident directors. Also, the amount of research has been limited a lot. However, this though can be a huge benefit and blessing in disguise. I and others who are proactive and willing to do the legwork have all secured great research opportunities, externships, and shadowing opportunities as well as mentoring opportunities by reaching out ourselves. It isn’t the most ideal situation, but it isn’t the worst. Med school really is all you make it up to be. DPMS is the best program to get you ready for the rigors of medical school, hands down.

Thank you! This makes me feel much better. This program will change my life, and I would hate for it to be ruined by Covid-19. Again thank you!!
Question though, what was the minimum MCAT score to matriculate after the program?

Yeah, no worries. The next year of DPMS will happen definitely. How it will commence until things calm down are getting worked out right now. So by the time that DPMS starts in the summer, everything should be settled for the most part.

The minimum MCAT is a 499 with a 123 in each subsection at least. This is a hard requirement. There are no exceptions to this.

I was in track 1, the MCAT retake course. It‘s not necessarily any harder or easier than track 2, the track that takes extra courses that are pass/fail and either extremely busy or hard on top of the other courses. Track 1 is great because if you take the MCAT in January and get the score you need, you have the rest of the spring semester being able to focus on those classes to the max. Track 2 does though have an actual winter vacation, which track 1 students use to intensely study for the MCAT. Track 2 people have the mental enduruance in the spring while track 1 tend to be a little more burnt out honestly. Track 2 though have 2 crazy course in the spring so it’s no party for them, finishing up immunology (hard hard course) and then finishing up with neuroanatomy. Either way, DPMS is the hardest year of you life and very stressful. However, I wouldn’t change it for the world. I am excelling in med school because of my experience.

Also, what will happen with the MCAT portion will be fluid and depending on the situation that is happening around us. So once something has been decided, that information is disseminated to the students immediately.

In my DPMS class from last year, there were 2 full Asians and 2 half Asians (I’m one of them), and there are currently in this DPMS class 6 full asian students. So no worries about being ORM.

DPMS is a program that focuses on creating opportunities for students that are underserved and disadvantaged (in any way possible: financial, immigration status, gender, religion, etc.) so that the student body can more accurately reflect the population that we will one day serve. Also, it gives us a chance we never might of had otherwise to get into medical school. Anyhow, if you fit the above bill, then I would definitely try it out.

Hahnemann University Hospital did close. It isn’t impacting clinical experience. It is however impacting other areas such as having residency programs for more specialized sub-specialties at our home institution to talk to those respective resident directors. Also, the amount of research has been limited a lot. However, this though can be a huge benefit and blessing in disguise. I and others who are proactive and willing to do the legwork have all secured great research opportunities, externships, and shadowing opportunities as well as mentoring opportunities by reaching out ourselves. It isn’t the most ideal situation, but it isn’t the worst. Med school really is all you make it up to be. DPMS is the best program to get you ready for the rigors of medical school, hands down.

Yeah, no worries. The next year of DPMS will happen definitely. How it will commence until things calm down are getting worked out right now. So by the time that DPMS starts in the summer, everything should be settled for the most part.

The minimum MCAT is a 499 with a 123 in each subsection at least. This is a hard requirement. There are no exceptions to this.
Thanks a lot! That is very reassuring and I'm going to give it a try and apply.

did anyone hear anything from the admissions?

You’re very welcome! It’s my pleasure to help out as much as I can! I also hope that COVID-19 doesn’t derail or negatively impact our respective future educations.

The minimum MCAT score is the same score to be in track 2, the non-MCAT track, which is an overall score of 499 with a 123 in each sub-section of the exam. That is a hard requirement with no wiggle room. Once you have that though, you only have to deal with the GPA require of 3.2.

I’ll be honest, the GPA aspect is the harder part. It may sound like it’s feasible, but all of us are disadvantaged in one way or another, and that truly is hard to overcome in a sense when it comes to achieving the GPA. It‘s very doable to achieve this, but it’s definitely not as easy one may think. This is not to discourage anyone. This is prepare everyone of the amazingly grueling rigor that you’re expected to put in. My DPMS year was the hardest year of my life academically, mentally, and emotionally. I know many many others who would echo this sentiment. Though, once you’re on the other side, you’re going to do GREAT in med school. Trust the process, and push forward. You and everyone here can do it honestly!

Hey y’all!

I just finished a meeting with the director, Dr. Núñez, and I have some updates. I can very much tell y’all that everything is very much in flux as y’all can imagine and decisions on how to move forward are still being made. I’m going to put the bullet points on the updates I was given first and then answer some FAQs I have had in the DMs following the update.

Though first, thank y’all so much for your continued patience! I know it’s nerve-wracking and anxiety inducing waiting for something important like this. Just a little more, and everything will start moving forward!

Update direct from the Director:
  • DPMS will happen! As it has every year, it will start officially on the first day of July with a mandatory meeting the day before on June 30th.
  • If things continue they way they are, we will do the summer portion all online instead of having an in-person experience. We prefer to have it in-person, but we will do what is best for everyone’s safety and health.
  • As for DPMS admission, it will rev up when med school interviews wind down which has been delayed a little to end on April 9. The final decision on when interview invites are sent out and when interviews will occur comes directly from the admissions office. For reference, last year was interview invitations were sent out in early April, and interviews started in mid-April. (I personally think this will be delayed a little only. So everyone please be as patient as possible. We truly thank your patience!)
  • As for the MCAT: this is currently under discussion and needs to go to the legal department to see what can be done. At the earliest, this important part will be decided in a week or 2. Please do not be surprised if this is delayed a little. (I personally say wait 3 weeks before asking again) This is a very important and vital part that needs to be handled with extreme care to ensure that the whole application process is as fair and equitable for every applicant as possible.
  • The admissions office is currently determinng if the MCAT is necessary to submit a completed application.
  • All interviews will be conducted virtually. The logistics and details about the interviews are currently being discussed.
  • The application deadline will stay where it is for now. This is to ensure that accepted individuals will have enough time to arrange their personal and work matters as needed. However, like everything else, this is fluid also and may be changed depending on the situation around us.

FAQ:

Q: Should I even apply since I don’t have an MCAT?
A: YES!! Apply, apply, apply with everything you have control over and polish everything that you need to know. Even the director herself says to apply!!

My one big advice I can give is that it doesn’t hurt to ever apply. The only sure thing is that you will not even be considered if you don’t apply at all.

If you decide not to apply, that’s a completely understandable thing with no shame in it. If you decide on this path though, please do everything in your power to improve your application to be the best it can be. Please be safe and take care of yourself always first, and do activities that will give you a great experience that you can you learn a lot from and is beneficial to your future profession of being a physician. Also, if you are an anxious person or have testing taking issues or have any type of learning disability, use the time to get a diagnosis and start a treatment so that if you need testing accommodations, you can get them immediately. This is because the DPMS year is mentally difficult and anxiety inducing at times. Also having an accommodation to help you perform at the same level as others without the same things will only help you in the end, which is not shameful or greedy. (These were my own thoughts about accommodations before I got them myself)

If you decide to apply and don’t get in this year, PLEASE APPLY AGAIN NEXT YEAR. The admissions committee will LOVE this! Persistence is a HUGE attractive trait when it comes to admissions committees. It shows that you aren’t afraid to be told no, and that you have the mental fortitude and resilience to push to make your dream come true, which is super honorable and impressive. So in this way, it is definitely not ever a “waste” of an application. Also, you will have updated letters of recommendation and an updated personal statement showing your amazing growth!

Q: Do you know when you submitted your DPMS app and when you got an interview? What was your application timeline like?
A: So I submitted my application on 4/27/18, got my application complete confirmation on 4/30/18, received my DPMS interview invitation on 5/10/18, had my interview on 5/16/18 (I know super fast turn around), and received my acceptance on 6/18/18. Overall everything happened in A 1.5 months timeframe, which was on the fast end. Some of my classmates sent in theIr application in January, interviewed in late April, and received their acceptance in late May. Everyone’s application process is different so please be patient.

Q: Would you do DPMS again?
A: Without hesitation, I would do it all over again. I learned so much about myself mentally, emotionally, and physically. I also learned academically how to study and adapt to the rigor and intensity that med school will have. Without it, I would have failed my first year. I am doing well academically and can handle anything the school throws my way.

Q: Can you read my [DPMS/Personal Statement] essay, CV, etc?
A: I’m so honored and happy that you thought of me to ask, but I cannot do that. I will gladly give out pointers to make sure you all shine if y’all ask for it.

I hope this helps out! Again, please feel free to message me with questions and for advice. I will answer all incoming messages ASAP, and I always respond.

Good luck y’all

Last edited:
Reactions: 4 users
Current DPMS student here! Feel free to private message me with any questions you may have.
If you're applying to DPMS, you're already an amazing and talented pre-medical student. Apply whether you think you're a fit or not! Good luck :)

Reactions: 3 users
Hey y’all!

I just finished a meeting with the director, Dr. Núñez, and I have some updates. I can very much tell y’all that everything is very much in flux as y’all can imagine and decisions on how to move forward are still being made. I’m going to put the bullet points on the updates I was given first and then answer some FAQs I have had in the DMs following the update.

Though first, thank y’all so much for your continued patience! I know it’s nerve-wracking and anxiety inducing waiting for something important like this. Just a little more, and everything will start moving forward!

Update direct from the Director:
  • DPMS will happen! As it has every year, it will start officially on the first day of July with a mandatory meeting the day before on June 30th.
  • If things continue they way they are, we will do the summer portion all online instead of having an in-person experience. We prefer to have it in-person, but we will do what is best for everyone’s safety and health.
  • As for DPMS admission, it will rev up when med school interviews wind down which has been delayed a little to end on April 9. The final decision on when interview invites are sent out and when interviews will occur comes directly from the admissions office. For reference, last year was interview invitations were sent out in early April, and interviews started in mid-April. (I personally think this will be delayed a little only. So everyone please be as patient as possible. We truly thank your patience!)
  • As for the MCAT: this is currently under discussion and needs to go to the legal department to see what can be done. At the earliest, this important part will be decided in a week or 2. Please do not be surprised if this is delayed a little. (I personally say wait 3 weeks before asking again) This is a very important and vital part that needs to be handled with extreme care to ensure that the whole application process is as fair and equitable for every applicant as possible. At the same time, the admissions office will also determine if the MCAT is necessary to submit a completed application.
  • All interviews will be conducted virtually. The logistics and details about the interviews are currently being discussed.
  • The application deadline will stay where it is for now. This is to ensure that accepted individuals will have enough time to arrange their personal and work matters as needed. However, like everything else, this is fluid also and may be changed depending on the situation around us.

FAQ:

Q: Should I even apply since I don’t have an MCAT?
A: YES!! Apply, apply, apply with everything you have control over and polish everything that you need to know. Even the director herself says to apply!!

My one big advice I can give is that it doesn’t hurt to ever apply. The only sure thing is that you will not even be considered if you don’t apply at all.

If you decide not to apply, that’s a completely understandable thing with no shame in it. If you decide on this path though, please do everything in your power to improve your application to be the best it can be. Please be safe and take care of yourself always first, and do activities that will give you a great experience that you can you learn a lot from and is beneficial to your future profession of being a physician. Also, if you are an anxious person or have testing taking issues or have any type of learning disability, use the time to get a diagnosis and start a treatment so that if you need testing accommodations, you can get them immediately. This is because the DPMS year is mentally difficult and anxiety inducing at times. Also having an accommodation to help you perform at the same level as others without the same things will only help you in the end, which is not shameful or greedy. (These were my own thoughts about accommodations before I got them myself)

If you decide to apply and don’t get in this year, PLEASE APPLY AGAIN NEXT YEAR. The admissions committee will LOVE this! Persistence is a HUGE attractive trait when it comes to admissions committees. It shows that you aren’t afraid to be told no, and that you have the mental fortitude and resilience to push to make your dream come true, which is super honorable and impressive. So in this way, it is definitely not ever a “waste” of an application. Also, you will have updated letters of recommendation and an updated personal statement showing your amazing growth!

Q: Do you know when you submitted your DPMS app and when you got an interview? What was your application timeline like?
A: So I submitted my application on 4/27/18, got my application complete confirmation on 4/30/18, received my DPMS interview invitation on 5/10/18, had my interview on 5/16/18 (I know super fast turn around), and received my acceptance on 6/18/18. Overall everything happened in A 1.5 months timeframe, which was on the fast end. Some of my classmates sent in theIr application in January, interviewed in late April, and received their acceptance in late May. Everyone’s application process is different so please be patient.

Q: Would you do DPMS again?
A: Without hesitation, I would do it all over again. I learned so much about myself mentally, emotionally, and physically. I also learned academically how to study and adapt to the rigor and intensity that med school will have. Without it, I would have failed my first year. I am doing well academically and can handle anything the school throws my way.

Q: Can you read my [DPMS/Personal Statement] essay, CV, etc?
A: I’m so honored and happy that you thought of me to ask, but I cannot do that. I will gladly give out pointers to make sure you all shine if y’all ask for it.

I hope this helps out! Again, please feel free to message me with questions and for advice. I will answer all incoming messages ASAP, and I always respond.

Good luck y’all
Thank you for this information, so you said to apply but I was under the impression that an application wouldn’t be able to be submitted without an MCAT. I emailed last week and whoever responded to me said I can start my application but not submit. I personally don’t wanna go through the stress of starting an application and not knowing the faith of it. Lol I’m just confused . The way people are taking all the seats. I may not even get a seat by the start date of july

Members don't see this ad :)
Thank you for this information, so you said to apply but I was under the impression that an application wouldn’t be able to be submitted without an MCAT. I emailed last week and whoever responded to me said I can start my application but not submit. I personally don’t wanna go through the stress of starting an application and not knowing the faith of it. Lol I’m just confused . The way people are taking all the seats. I may not even get a seat by the start date of july

You’re very welcome! I can see that I wrote a huge wall of text. I separated out this part so that others may find it easier.

So, the admissions office is currently determining if an MCAT is necessary to complete your application. It’s going to take 2-3 weeks for them to decide this, and so in the mean time, I would recommend making sure that every other part of your application was done and polished to the best of your ability. So, if they decide that it isn’t necessary, then all you will have to do is press submit.

I know it’s stressful, but consider this please. Other parts of the application are definitely required for med school apps, research opportunities, and program involvement. For example, your CV and personal statement is hugely important for the things stated above Lastly, the DPMS essay is great for scholarship applications, especially for disadvantaged scholarships. So, if you think like that, nothing is wasted. Also, you won’t be scrambling to complete everything on time and can make great quality essays.

Also, just so you know, no one is taking any seats until the admissions committee decides on it, which only happens 2 times. It happens once at the end of May and once in the middle of June (timing this year may be different due to the circumstances). I can definitely tell you that the admissions committee reviews each applicant fully and fairly. Their objective is to create a class that is diverse in terms of ethnicity, socioeconomic status, immigration status, sexual orientation, etc so that it will add value to the following year’s med school class. DPMS isn’t like med school where it has a rolling admission. So, as long as you submit your application on time (depending on what they decide on the MCAT), you are as likely as anyone else who applies to get in.

The only certainty is that if you don’t apply, you won’t get a seat.

So why not try?

Last edited:
Reactions: 3 users
You’re very welcome! I can see that I wrote a huge wall of text. I separated out this part so that others may find it easier.

So, the admissions office is currently determining if an MCAT is necessary to complete your application. It’s going to take 2-3 weeks for them to decide this, and so in the mean time, I would recommend making sure that every other part of your application was done and polished to the best of your ability. So, if they decide that it isn’t necessary, then all you will have to do is press submit.

I know it’s stressful, but consider this please. Other parts of the application are definitely required for med school apps, research opportunities, and program involvement. For example, your CV and personal statement is hugely important for the things stated above Lastly, the DPMS essay is great for scholarship applications, especially for disadvantaged scholarships. So, if you think like that, nothing is wasted. Also, you won’t be scrambling to complete everything on time and can make great quality essays.

Also, just so you know, no one is taking any seats until the admissions committee decides on it, which only happens 2 times. It happens once at the end of May and once in the middle of June (timing this year may be different due to the circumstances). I can definitely tell you that the admissions committee reviews each applicant fully and fairly. Their objective is to create a class that is diverse in terms of ethnicity, socioeconomic status, immigration status, sexual orientation, etc so that it will add value to the following year’s med school class. DPMS isn’t like med school where it has a rolling admission. So, as long as you submit your application on time (depending on what they decide on the MCAT), you are as likely as anyone else who applies to get in.

The only certainty is that if you don’t apply, you won’t get a seat.

So why not try?
Thank you for explaining. I appreciate it

Anyone have any updates on this program?

Last edited:
Pre-II rejection. No email, just found out by checking my application status.

Update: an email was sent with a link to check my status.

Last edited:
When was the email sent. Did they give you reason for rejection

Pre-II rejection. No email, just found out by checking my application status.

Update: an email was sent with a link to check my status.
I am so sorry to hear this! I’m praying for more opportunities to come your way don’t give up.

I just checked my portal and the admission status is blanked, it doesn't even say under review or rejection. Anyone else has this problem? Should I assume this is a rejection?

I just checked my portal and the admission status is blanked, it doesn't even say under review or rejection. Anyone else has this problem? Should I assume this is a rejection?
Woah that's interesting. My status still says under review. Maybe you should contact them to see what that means?

Could this possibly mean decisions will be posted this week?

Hello!

My application is complete but the only thing that is missing is my MCAT score from March 14. Do I have to wait until I receive my score report or can I just submit it now and send the score along later?

Best of luck to everyone applying!

Hello!

My application is complete but the only thing that is missing is my MCAT score from March 14. Do I have to wait until I receive my score report or can I just submit it now and send the score along later?

Best of luck to everyone applying!
You should be able to submit your application without it but then have it sent to them on AAMC I think

Also rejected. Anyone know any other similar programs out there?

I hope it works out for everyone! When one opportunity closes, another opens! :)

I am anxiously waiting for an update ugh

Other similar programs I applied to were morehouse msms, drexel mbs, charles-drew university postbac, wakeforest masters & university at buffalo.

Georgetown gems is another good one but you had to have applied to med school before applying to the program.

Got rejected this morning, too. Got into the PCOM Biomedical Masters in PA, which is great...got somewhere to go and bump up my sGPA. But a guaranteed med school acceptance with the DPMS program (assuming you meet required criteria) would've been such a relief.

Hey guys! I'm currently in DPMS, track 1 (MCAT track)

Feel free to ask me any questions!

Reactions: 4 users
Has anyone received an invite for an interview?

Did you guys get emails when they sent out rejections?

Did you guys get emails when they sent out rejections?
My admission status on the portal told me I was rejected first and then later today I got an email that said "This email confirms an admission decision has been assigned to your application." with a link to your portal to go see.

Anybody else get a response? Rejection or interview?

Strange how some people who were completed after us (I was completed in December) heard back...wondering what their strategy is for reviewing applicants
I've been wondering that too cause at first I thought it was chronological. I'm hoping we can hear good news soon since the med school interviews apparently end tomorrow.

I've been wondering that too cause at first I thought it was chronological. I'm hoping we can hear good news soon since the med school interviews apparently end tomorrow.
Yeah maybe we'll hear Friday