Dyachei's Anesthesia Class WW - Back to Basics

Started by dyachei
This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Rule 24: if you have an important role, don't announce it on the thread when one person is voting for you.

Rule 25: if you lie about having an important role you will normally be lynched very quickly.

I am not violating Rule 25. I botched 24 because I'm a noob.
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Word to the wise, though, I'm guessing we're ALL vet students - wolves 'n villagers alike.

Might not be. I definitely don't KNOW for sure. But ... I have a tiny bit of circumstantial evidence.
Well. Seeing as our dead player was an anesthesia tech, not a vet student...doubtful.
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
unOfficial Fail Tally:
Rogert 6 (cyndia, OG, FS, pearl, rojo, Con)
Pearl 0
OG 2
(krist, gwen)
Cyndia 2 (LIS, vetash)
FS 4 (STL, rogert, WZ, tp)
LIS 3 (HTML, DVMD, BI)
SOV 1 (MJ)
TP 1 (SOV)
Swings 1 (orca)
rojo 1 (Willow)
Willow 1 (allie)

Waffles: 10
22/26 votes accounted for
 
Hey, sorry I checked in late. I played tabletop games IRL way longer than I thought.

I'm having trouble reading anyone right now. But, just curious - has anyone heard from orca?

******lynch orca****** since it seems like you've been too quiet. If you've posted and I missed it, I sincerely apologize. I'll catch up more fully once I get home in a half-hour or so.
 
Hey, sorry I checked in late. I played tabletop games IRL way longer than I thought.

I'm having trouble reading anyone right now. But, just curious - has anyone heard from orca?

******lynch orca****** since it seems like you've been too quiet. If you've posted and I missed it, I sincerely apologize. I'll catch up more fully once I get home in a half-hour or so.
She posted a vote for swings
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad