Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
What does it matter@Melchizedek what are your thoughts please?
Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.
What does it matter@Melchizedek what are your thoughts please?
What does it matter
Can someone please wolf brag and put me out of my misery?
Well if AM is too I'm a be pissed cuz I told you all I wanted to vote capriI am village! 🙁
Well if AM is too I'm a be pissed cuz I told you all I wanted to vote capri

? Were you wolfy?**********
Good job.
**********
I still love you**************
When am I not?
**************
Oh my gerd I didn't screw it upTGIF as they say, and what a week. Poor SAR is EXHAUSTED. And what did the players decide to cook up? LAST MINUTE WAFFLE FEST to power her studying. Hm, better pack up and try to make it to the diner, I hear they serve the most DELICIOUS late night specials. One book fell out of her hand as SAR rushed out the door.![]()
Wait, that's not a veterinary textbook.
Discarded is @Animal Midwife - Gray's Anatomy (Or is it Grey's Anatomy 😉 ), WOLF who could distract players to sneak a peek at their ability. Wily minx you.
Let's celebrate with some real waffles, mkay?
It is now N4. Night closes at 8pm, MST.
Studying Hard?
6. @capri1722
7. @StayingPositive2017
9. @Lawper
10. @Melchizedek
In the Discard pile
sheltermed - Plumb's Veterinary Drug Handbook
Dandy - Blackwell's Five Minute Veterinary Consults
mutts - Pathologic Basis of Veterinary Disease
Stagg - Fossum's Small Animal Surgery
Cray - Dyce, Sack, and Wensing's Textbook of Veterinary Anatomy
AM - Gra(e)y's Anatomy
Phew. Better late than never.Discarded is @Animal Midwife - Gray's Anatomy (Or is it Grey's Anatomy 😉 ), WOLF who could distract players to sneak a peek at their ability. Wily minx you.
Fitting.Contingency lynch capri
Fitting.
###Contingency lynch Lawpy###
Contingency lynch mel
Tfw I actually forgot Mel was playing 😵Contingency lynch mel
Yassssss*****
I just realized I have actual amazing wafflemix just waiting on my kitchen counter.....
now feels like the time
*****
*************Can't decide if lawper is desperate wolf or like @Miranda Senft
False dichotomy. Why can't you be the other wolf? You had such a hard time bussing your packmate.So it comes down to would Capri vote with her wolf buddy every single time, or would lawpy bus his wolfmate edit: and be bused by AM D2 and D4
So positive it was lawper over the last 5 days and now all of the sudden it's me? Nice OMGUSFalse dichotomy. Why can't you be the other wolf? You had such a hard time bussing your packmate.
False dichotomy. Why can't you be the other wolf? You had such a hard time bussing your packmate.
Plus if Capri was village AM could have ended the game yesterday by voting for Capri when both lawpy and I were on that votePawsy being wolf makes no sense because she would've kept her vote on me and win the game with AM D4.
Plus if Capri was village AM could have ended the game yesterday by voting for Capri when both lawpy and I were on that vote
I'm ok to close early
Wolf brag?
Our mission is to provide students with free, unbiased information, resources, and advising for careers in the health professions. We believe every student deserves access to trustworthy guidance, regardless of background or ability to pay.