Finals week is over, what are your grades looking like?

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Interdisciplinary Honors History/English: A
Honors Sociology: A
Data Processing: A
Intro to Cinema: A

I stressed about the data processing class of all things, because <94=B and there were so few points given in the class. I only missed 8 points the whole semester and I needed a 92 on the final for an A!. It worth 30% and there were many questions on it that we never discussed in class. Professor was extremely unhelpful as well; worst class experience in my first year. Wanted to flip him the bird when I walked out on finals day.
 
Last edited:
Human Physiology I: A+
Genetics: A+
Metabolism: A+
Ultrasound Physics: A+
Radiological Physics: A+

I've only gotten my genetics final mark back as of yet, but I was in a good spot in my 4 others, too. Why didn't I have this work ethic before I graduated? 🙁
 
Took my physics final this morning, true to my luck, last night was the most horrendous night ever.

3 year old vomiting every hour on the hour, did not sleep a second through the night. 5 year old with diarrhea and barely controlling it in his sleep. Ungodly amount of sheet/outfit changes.

I was so exhausted and distracted this morning, I went it to exams expecting to fail. We'll see in a few days.

B in physics

5 As (3 neuro, 1 upper level bio, advanced Spanish literature)

Won't waste my time caring about 1 B. I'll get you next semester physics...
 
Business Law/Ethics - A-
Organizational Behavior - A
Business Operations - A-
Intro Psych - A
Biochemistry - A-
Honors Thesis- A

Best semester I've had in college!