You are using an out of date browser. It may not display this or other websites correctly.
You should upgrade or use an alternative browser.
You should upgrade or use an alternative browser.
Fire Emblem: Three HoWWses Game Thread
Started by SportPonies
Get help with your application
Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.
justafluff
Good skelegg
I was half-joking throughout these first few pages. AM jumped in to question me; she does that every single game I play so I felt like being playful (particularly about Santy, Nate and April’s vibes). I tend to be awkward when I enter threads.Fluff Pbpa
#57
votes for me calling out their name, i'd said in terms of RVS it feels a bit forced
#67
says its a joke vote, but emphasizes that they didn't like me for being eager to vote. I guess I understand this a bit, but I always find it odd how it has become universal that being to eager is wolfy, which I don't agree with, anything depends on context
p#71
I dont think contradictions are wolfy for what its worth, since wolves tend to be more thorough, but this explanation is fine
#72
but then proceeds to backpedal on the whole thing of which I dont really like
#83
proceeds to unvote me, then continue to shade me. interesting
#87
more backpedaling, feels a bit over explainy
#113
not really sure how they came to like Nate's "vibes" off one post, given it feels like it could have been pre-written, we can at least line with liking Santy, but idk if our reasons align, and April feels like a shot in the dark, meh
Yes I was joking. Zuri is my SO and I misread him last game. Re: Santy I was referring to his role-playing about doing research and stuff.#116
#120
Not particularly fan of "Zuri Scares me" or "Santy sounds wise", they both come off as fake to me
at least the first has an explanation cause they are kinda cautious of them based off last game
I’ve been asked so much about this. I’m not trying to kill anyone & don’t have such ability. I didn’t ask the mods specifics and assumed that I’m supposed to eliminate the wolf faction. Then Santy mentioned something about secondary wincons, and I got confused. I only have one wincon so I’m still operating under the assumption that I’m supposed to eliminate the wolf faction.#300
@justafluff I'm not particularly sure why you would announce u are trying to kill a certain faction, when I asked what my wincon was, it was basically eliminate wolves, outside my secondary wincon which I still dont particularly understand, if I assume u are town, I could see this faction containing at least one wolf, to make it so you could achieve one while still helping town. but at this point I am not considering you someone who is aligned with my win con
I’m definitely not against the church.#313
Im not going to try to fish out this faction, since I dont think it doesn't much if I dont know who is in it, I can't see this faction being one of the 3 houses though, I suspect u might be against the church?
No I was confused. It was all in flavor text.#319
to be fair, when my rolepm was given to me, I didn't know what either my wincons were, was this different for you
I’ve seen PSV be very vocal as a 3p and as a wolf. I was just speculating and agreeing with April that it’s NAI, up until PSV started accusing me.#501
though on Genny is fine here, I could see myself making this read so ill give them townie points for it
#504
fine with their sus on veggie here, and how they were slightly re-evaluating me
"I dont think that's a wolfy tell for PSV" still trying to parse how to read this
WHy did u even bring up "Quieter" here, if you think it doesnt mean anything? what would give u reason to believe that, when usually being quieter means they are likely a wolf if ur used to them being louder
Thank you. “Fishing” was a bit too strong since I know AM is an experienced player who wouldn’t fall into traps like that as a wolf, but from observing the whole interaction I did feel that she was skewing some of the facts she was using as arguments.#528
"fishing" always tilts me, since I find its wolves who tend to bring up this very simplistic reason, but also I agree here that we shouldn't be outting factions, I feel like its very reasonable to also not announce what faction u need to kill because 1. you are trying to kill them XD. Side note, I am not particularly fan of AM's quote in here, where they say everyone gave a reason, which clearly from what u are saying isn't truth.
Can’t see that post, but again, “scared of Zuri” was a joke. I earnestly believed and still do that Zuri/ Lawpy is town.#527 is midwife
but "isn't much of a reason" in regards to someone voting Zuri, isn't something I would call a "strong defense for someone who is scared of Zuri"
What do you mean by “empty vote”? Noob wolf is used to describe someone on their first wolf outing. Not everyone makes mistakes like that, but they tend to be more stressed out, vote fast and without much reason and have perspective slips. It’s an over-generalization but it’s something I’ve done in my first wolf outings. I’m not sure I’m answering your question though.#664
lines up with their earlier thoughts, semi good sign
though I think noob!wolf is a weird way to describe someone, what does a noob wolf even look like, do town not empty vote? honestly I find that town empty vote more than wolves half the time
justafluff
Good skelegg
I thought Vis did?Lawpy and fluff
No one else has revealed that kind of information unless I missed it
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Sorry y'all I got a little too distracted by this new show that started today.. MILF Manor is wild, yo.
(Had some stuff to take care of and haven't had ww time today, but I'll be stuck at my computer all day tomorrow so I'll be around)
(Had some stuff to take care of and haven't had ww time today, but I'll be stuck at my computer all day tomorrow so I'll be around)
WildZoo
Noble Dubz Dictator, Unyeetable Phasing Wolf
Administrator
Volunteer Staff
Lifetime Donor
10+ Year Member
No, she very specifically said her wincon did not mention a need to eliminate any faction other than the wolves. If eliminating another faction is part of your wincon, that doesn't surprise me in a game like this, but it does mean that your secondary wincon (or...primary?) can influence how you approach the game.I thought Vis did?
I also don't understand why you wouldn't ask the mods for clarification after all of this came up
justafluff
Good skelegg
I did. But the answer wasn’t very clear.No, she very specifically said her wincon did not mention a need to eliminate any faction other than the wolves. If eliminating another faction is part of your wincon, that doesn't surprise me in a game like this, but it does mean that your secondary wincon (or...primary?) can influence how you approach the game.
I also don't understand why you wouldn't ask the mods for clarification after all of this came up
Day 2: Only Thorns on This Rose 🌹
Nate (3) - AM, genny, Wiisp
PSV (3) - WildZoo/DubZ, fluff, Wondalfy
mothy ()
PlumPoppy (2) - April, SOV
VeggieTrex (1) - mothy
April (2) - SAR, Santy
fluff (1) - samac
Zenge (1) - Lawpy
13/23
Missing: slightly < half
Vote ends 10pm EST/9pm CST/etc TODAY, 1/16/23 (~13.5 hours)
Nate (3) - AM, genny, Wiisp
PSV (3) - WildZoo/DubZ, fluff, Wondalfy
mothy ()
PlumPoppy (2) - April, SOV
VeggieTrex (1) - mothy
April (2) - SAR, Santy
fluff (1) - samac
Zenge (1) - Lawpy
13/23
Missing: slightly < half
Vote ends 10pm EST/9pm CST/etc TODAY, 1/16/23 (~13.5 hours)
Idk why Wisp is fully clearing someone for being.... A horse .
Its a strange role or whatever, but bruh the host is SportPONIES and April has a Horse avi hmmyes. So I think it fits w/ them at least as not weird.
And the most important point, if you are clearing them , please be for somthing in thread , their flavor adds -10 to my read on them and I kinda thought you were of similar mind in regards to how flavor affected a read.
That said, I think the way Wisp interacted with April and talked about it seems Villagey
Its a strange role or whatever, but bruh the host is SportPONIES and April has a Horse avi hmmyes. So I think it fits w/ them at least as not weird.
And the most important point, if you are clearing them , please be for somthing in thread , their flavor adds -10 to my read on them and I kinda thought you were of similar mind in regards to how flavor affected a read.
That said, I think the way Wisp interacted with April and talked about it seems Villagey
Both PSV and Nate not voting anyone Hmm.
Ig its more weird coming from PSV than Nate in my mind but cmon people VOTE
Ig its more weird coming from PSV than Nate in my mind but cmon people VOTE
Kay just saw Mothy derpclear. I think its enough to not worry about them for now and revisit later.Why mothy? If it’s because I yeeted my manator, that was solely out of not wanting to yeet a noob D1 (I believe I read from Dubz that they weren’t gonna yeet a noob and it felt like a good idea), and I’m also sus if Nate. And FWIW, I think I mentioned last night that Vis was also now on my radar. Why would I call out a wolf if I was wolf?
@motheatenlysis if you can, putting an explanatior for your gut feeling about Veggie or what post about them gave you the bad feeling about him the most it would help both to see if your reasoning seems genuine to me and Maybe try to see what you see.
Vote based only on gut wont gain much traction alone I'd say
(Here's my usual spreadsheet nonsense. I'll keep it updated as long as I'm alive.
Day 1 Votes
![]()
Waterfall
![]()
EOD Wagons
![]()
I can explain more for the newbies tomorrow, gn)
Was about to ISO Nate but saw this and wanted to put some buckets mostly to see how I feel about the other wagons yesterday
Ordered from most good feeling about people involved to less ~
People who voted PSV at some point D1 : Fluff , SOV , Santy , Wisp , Wondalfy , Zuri
People who voted April at some point D1 : Nate , Viscernable , Zuri
People who voted genny at some point D1: alley , Clem, Dubz , fluff , Nate , Poppy , Santy
People who voted for fluff at some point: Zenge, PSV , April, Miranda , Zuri
People who voted Zuri at some point D1 : AM , Captnemo, genny, Miranda , Mothy , SAR , Veggie , Wisp
Now let's see if I double down on my good feels about Nate not being a wolf or not 🤔
(I've got some rough buckets of "people who seem to be operating based on similar information as me", which includes zuri, Clem, Zenge, fluff. And "people who don't seem to have the same information", which includes AM, Dubz, April, genny.
That's not exactly a POE because we don't know how things map to alignment yet, but I'd rather yeet from the second list than the first list. If that makes sense.
Again, still only about half caught up so those could change)
(Oh, Wisp is also part of the second list, hence my earlier vote)
This perspective + that being the reasoning for an earlier vote on Wisp its like.... A perspective that I find hard for a wolf to fake. Or at least they are angling themselves in later having kinda an almlst obv affiliation with post like this that I feel like a wolf would be more careful to not align too much with someone? (I think its bad regardless of aff but Nate seems to be having a kinda transparent reasoning here)
I feel if like, Nate is lying would be at this post.(No, it just seems like the second list ppl started with different information than me. But I'm not assuming that everyone in the same faction started with the same information, so people in either list could be in my faction for all I know. Once we get some flips it'll hopefully shed some light on where those lines are drawn)
Like, I think they were totally going off the base of seeing Zuri as an ally . And even then I dont see the handling of them weird wowee
Also I have another tinfoil read thet I noticed and am not outing but I'll need more convincing on this wagon to actually take it seriously
Was about to ISO Nate but saw this and wanted to put some buckets mostly to see how I feel about the other wagons yesterday
Ordered from most good feeling about people involved to less ~
People who voted PSV at some point D1 : Fluff , SOV , Santy , Wisp , Wondalfy , Zuri
People who voted April at some point D1 : Nate , Viscernable , Zuri
People who voted genny at some point D1: alley , Clem, Dubz , fluff , Nate , Poppy , Santy
People who voted for fluff at some point: Zenge, PSV , April, Miranda , Zuri
People who voted Zuri at some point D1 : AM , Captnemo, genny, Miranda , Mothy , SAR , Veggie , Wisp
Now let's see if I double down on my good feels about Nate not being a wolf or not 🤔
*Moves up feeling good about April wagon *
Not Wolves bucket : Dubz , Wisp , Fluff, Zuri , Nate , SAR , Mothy
Got Villagey pings that I forgor and need recheck but gut remains : Clem , miranda
Looking for who to bang (In not a sexual way) : April, PSV .
Need reread : AM, Veggie, PlumPoppy, Wondalfy
If you're not on any on these list then In my mental.image you are at 'totally unimportant rn' tier to me . Which could be good or bad 🤔
If anyone wants to talk to me about someone in the last tier or Clem/miranda input appreciated. Too much research to do, little time.
Probably I will focus on Psv/April first but going to take a break rn. Too hot in here and I only wish to die
I feel like Nate could/should be doing more here if they are town, I guess that's one of my biggest gripes with them
One on part I agree because that is sometimes what can make him look very towny, but as a Wolf that has pushed him as a misyeet more than once, thats also the reason why he can be easy to push.
So I wouldn't use it as a reason to yeet him, and I think he has villagey post and dont vibe much with the reasons being presented to push him 🐑🐑🐑
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Is there a reason you’re defending Fluff this hard?Any chance you're unintentionally letting your confidence from the last few games of seeing wolf/wolf-sided!fluff skew your read here? I know I've been guilty of that on more than one occasion
Don’t you usually complain when I slam down my reading card and paint a bit “NK Me pls 😉“ sign on your back?Where's @Zenge142 , it's day 2 so I need to know how he's reading me
Less about fluff and more about questioning whether samac's read is a tunnel or not. I've been flip flopping on my read of fluff and finally decided I wasn't going to worry about her but then samac came in and wolf read her immediately so now I'm trying to reassessIs there a reason you’re defending Fluff this hard?
Lurking. As is tradition.Oh hey there zenge where were you for like 8 pages
I feel good about Wondalfy, Dubz, Santy, and AM. Zuri is pretty much clear to me (is he still in the game?). Wiisp scares me a bit, but he seems really committed on wolf-hunting, so I think he's good. Samac seems to have some good insight too for just catching up. Chic I feel ok about, neutral in my mind.
I'm a bit sus on Lawpy for mostly asking others how they feel about others. But this may just be play style.
I haven't seen much from Nate outside of his VanillaIce rp and thorough spreadsheet, but I'm shocked he hasn't contributed more since. Is he quietly lurking?
Idek what to think about genny. Someone mentioned that it could be someone else protecting them but isn't revealing that info. Why would they reveal this so early? I'll need to go back, but seems like 🎣 for a yeet-protector or whatever it might be.
Miranda and mothy have been quiet, which makes me sus.
I'm concerned about fluff but it seems like a weird slip for a wolf to not know they're a wolf? I understand this is a factional/experimental game but I thought the traditional wolf wincon would be pretty straightforward...
Players I don't really have a read on and need to look into more: alley, Zenge, April
I'm a bit sus on Lawpy for mostly asking others how they feel about others. But this may just be play style.
I haven't seen much from Nate outside of his VanillaIce rp and thorough spreadsheet, but I'm shocked he hasn't contributed more since. Is he quietly lurking?
Idek what to think about genny. Someone mentioned that it could be someone else protecting them but isn't revealing that info. Why would they reveal this so early? I'll need to go back, but seems like 🎣 for a yeet-protector or whatever it might be.
Miranda and mothy have been quiet, which makes me sus.
I'm concerned about fluff but it seems like a weird slip for a wolf to not know they're a wolf? I understand this is a factional/experimental game but I thought the traditional wolf wincon would be pretty straightforward...
Players I don't really have a read on and need to look into more: alley, Zenge, April
Wiisp
Full Member
And before u say, this is just shade, I did actually take the time to go through their champs game this year, I didnt just pull, "I expect more from them", out if my assOne on part I agree because that is sometimes what can make him look very towny, but as a Wolf that has pushed him as a misyeet more than once, thats also the reason why he can be easy to push.
So I wouldn't use it as a reason to yeet him, and I think he has villagey post and dont vibe much with the reasons being presented to push him 🐑🐑🐑
This feels different tho. You lurk but you still probe when something comes up. There has been a distinctive lack of probing on my catch up.Lurking. As is tradition.
I wasnt calling you a sheep, just felt like the emoji tbh. Its more a 'me looking for reasons to sheep' than actually calling you a sheepTo be fair I have no idea why people are voting them, not sure why I'm a sheep, what am I sheeping if no reason really exists
I don’t like to make excuses about getting IRL distracted and not checking the thread, so I won’t. But I haven’t been on the thread as much as I probably should have been, that’s true.This feels different tho. You lurk but you still probe when something comes up. There has been a distinctive lack of probing on my catch up.
How is it tunneling if samac just entered the game?Less about fluff and more about questioning whether samac's read is a tunnel or not. I've been flip flopping on my read of fluff and finally decided I wasn't going to worry about her but then samac came in and wolf read her immediately so now I'm trying to reassess
And level 0 reasoning for fluff: SAR vouched for them gently, and wisp said to vouch for SAR as well.
I have my suspicions on what fluff could be, but a wolf ain't one of them
Lawpy subbed in for Zuri. So the role is still in the game but now being played by a different personI feel good about Wondalfy, Dubz, Santy, and AM. Zuri is pretty much clear to me (is he still in the game?).
You see why it feel like a bit of a defense though, right?Less about fluff and more about questioning whether samac's read is a tunnel or not. I've been flip flopping on my read of fluff and finally decided I wasn't going to worry about her but then samac came in and wolf read her immediately so now I'm trying to reassess
And before u say, this is just shade, I did actually take the time to go through their champs game this year, I didnt just pull, "I expect more from them", out if my ass
Thats why I said that when Nate pulls up the effort he can look quite towny.
But like, champs is not a good effort comparison to normal games tbh.
So I saw your fluff catch up. What has Nate, Sar, and mothy done to go in the village bucket?*Moves up feeling good about April wagon *
Not Wolves bucket : Dubz , Wisp , Fluff, Zuri , Nate , SAR , Mothy
Got Villagey pings that I forgor and need recheck but gut remains : Clem , miranda
Looking for who to bang (In not a sexual way) : April, PSV .
Need reread : AM, Veggie, PlumPoppy, Wondalfy
If you're not on any on these list then In my mental.image you are at 'totally unimportant rn' tier to me . Which could be good or bad 🤔
If anyone wants to talk to me about someone in the last tier or Clem/miranda input appreciated. Too much research to do, little time.
Probably I will focus on Psv/April first but going to take a break rn. Too hot in here and I only wish to die
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Ok I missed that. I was wondering why Lawp randomly showed upLawpy subbed in for Zuri. So the role is still in the game but now being played by a different person
@PlumPoppy talk to me about Wondalfy? Why you think they are village/feel good about?
Also as April said, Lawpy subbed in for Zuri, so they are the same slot. So you have to fuse those reads wowee
Also as April said, Lawpy subbed in for Zuri, so they are the same slot. So you have to fuse those reads wowee
From wolf reading fluff in consecutive previous games, historical tunneling. But I was corrected and found out the majority of those times, fluff was actually a wolf or wolf siding 3PHow is it tunneling if samac just entered the game?
Of course, I never denied that even though defending wasn't my intentionYou see why it feel like a bit of a defense though, right?
OH WAIT LAWPY IS ZURI lmaoLawpy subbed in for Zuri. So the role is still in the game but now being played by a different person
2/10 I didn’t even realize that
He does that. You’d better get used to it.Ok I missed that. I was wondering why Lawp randomly showed up
Mothy has the derp in the wolf kill that makes me leave them and reeval later.So I saw your fluff catch up. What has Nate, Sar, and mothy done to go in the village bucket?
Nate I also explained quite recently about why his perspective/angling D1 is unlikely to come from a wolf imo.
Sar the vouch for fluff + Dubz Villread are enough even if on vaccuum I didnt villaread many of his takes tbh
This is what hell looks like
Her playing and POV is how I expect v!Wonda to play. Take what I say with a grain of salt, but I'm not seeing anything that pings wolf to me from her@PlumPoppy talk to me about Wondalfy? Why you think they are village/feel good about?
Also as April said, Lawpy subbed in for Zuri, so they are the same slot. So you have to fuse those reads wowee
@Wiisp can you talk to me about why you decided to check April, and if apart from the fact that the are a horse has any posts from them made you change your read?
Eeeeeee no buenoThis is what hell looks like
Wiisp
Full Member
its part of my assuming my ability isn't completely ****.Idk why Wisp is fully clearing someone for being.... A horse .
Its a strange role or whatever, but bruh the host is SportPONIES and April has a Horse avi hmmyes. So I think it fits w/ them at least as not weird.
And the most important point, if you are clearing them , please be for somthing in thread , their flavor adds -10 to my read on them and I kinda thought you were of similar mind in regards to how flavor affected a read.
That said, I think the way Wisp interacted with April and talked about it seems Villagey
I do agree with some of ur analysis on Nate, like the fact that he is focused on who aligns with their thoughts and who doesn't, and while I think aligning is good, not aligning is necessarily wolfy. But overall its not usually a focus I see wolves taking, otherwise I dont think they necessarily have an agenda, they just haven't done anything that I think progresses this game at all, and I feel like in a game with a lot of newer players, someone like Nate with plenty of experience like me, would u know, "do more"
I could see AM being a wolf, I dont think dubz is,
![]()
This is what hell looks like
IM SO JELLY CSJAVALA A WAHHHHHHG WHY IS LIFE SO UNFAIR I EANT TO DIE FROM HYPOTHERMIA PLS GIVE ME THE CHILLS
Pretty sure he's in celsius lol
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
supershorty
Don't look so vexed, toots.
Administrator
Volunteer Staff
Lifetime Donor
10+ Year Member
*******Pretty sure he's in celsius lol
So is Zenge, it doesn’t rain when it’s 2 Fahrenheit
*******
its part of my assuming my ability isn't completely ****.
I do agree with some of ur analysis on Nate, like the fact that he is focused on who aligns with their thoughts and who doesn't, and while I think aligning is good, not aligning is necessarily wolfy. But overall its not usually a focus I see wolves taking, otherwise I dont think they necessarily have an agenda, they just haven't done anything that I think progresses this game at all, and I feel like in a game with a lot of newer players, someone like Nate with plenty of experience like me, would u know, "do more"
I could see AM being a wolf, I dont think dubz is,
Lemme figure out how to look at past games from here so you can see what I refer to. Because while expecting more is fair , I think it should be more NAI and you maybe are leaning too much of it because comparing to champs.
Agree with the last sentence, but AM I still have to mull over because most of my sus there is just vibes and Dubz put her on quite confident villaread so the vibes maybe are skill issuing
Celcius for meare we talking Celsius or Fahrenheit lol? cause I cant tell
Similar threads
- Replies
- 5K
- Views
- 96K