Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
According to @Santygrass, someone who definitely would be a wolf
Well that's interesting. Especially since miranda was already on the naughty list
Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.
According to @Santygrass, someone who definitely would be a wolf
Tomas is a librarian, working for the church.
But in the game it is revealed he died many years ago and was replaced with someone from TWSID and is a bad guy usind their identity as a cover. So, super bad news imo .
You never see the real 'Tomas' in the games
I don't necessarily think repeating myself will help, I've already said my piece
But I stand firm that it's incorrect and I am Hanneman
I think they are lying because claiming to be Tomas would be outing themselves as a wolf to anyone who has played the game woweeEven if Tomas wasn't an evil librarian, why lie?
Super sketch
No, I've stepped away here and there to eat and do chores around my apartment.Have you been here the whole time? You responded to that very fast. I would expect a villager who is incorrectly accused would be making a much bigger scene over this
I don't have any leads as to how I would be falsely accused. But I don't think me posting I'M NOT A WOLF a million times also doesn't help either 🤷♀️If your piece is saying 'well no' and then leaving the whole thread to assume you are a wolf, then you are letting yourself get yeeted tbh.
Like, I'm not trying to see you solve the game, but only answering that and then leave the thread or dont give more insight strikes as weird
But I'm not lyingEven if Tomas wasn't an evil librarian, why lie?
Hanneman is a professor at the monastery who is originally from the Empire (The one Edelgard of the Black Eagles is the Emperor of)Who is Hanneman?
*I've never played these games. This is the oldest I've ever felt.
I only know Fire Emblem through Super Smash Bros.Who is Hanneman?
*I've never played these games. This is the oldest I've ever felt.
I think they are lying because claiming to be Tomas would be outing themselves as a wolf to anyone who has played the game wowee
No, I've stepped away here and there to eat and do chores around my apartment.
I don't have any leads as to how I would be falsely accused. But I don't think me posting I'M NOT A WOLF a million times also doesn't help either 🤷♀️
But I'm not lying
Hanneman is a professor at the monastery who is originally from the Empire (The one Edelgard of the Black Eagles is the Emperor of)
This popped up when I opened SDN while I was at work but I had to put my phone down before I could comment, sounded forced and lacked authenticityHmmm, I'm shocked at the double resurrections of Nate and Vis. Unsure if we can trust them.
Only 170 hours of it 👀Have you played the games?
@Wondalfy, same question
I only know Fire Emblem through Super Smash Bros.![]()
Only 170 hours of it 👀
Based off thread posts alone.Have you played the games?
@Wondalfy, same question
Based off thread posts alone.
Miranda has played (or has knowledge since they dares to talk dirty about mommy Seiros) .
Wonda has not, since she did not realize Tomas was evil
Well, my reasons for mirandas happened well before the claim stuff. Her reads were scarce and looks like she’s trying to play safeI think redirect is the only possible alternative. I think there's just no way that wonda would blow up a pretty solid game to make such an easily disprovable claim if they were wolfing. Most people were reading them village or neutral.
I believe them. The unknown redirect is enough to make me pause.
Does anyone know if PSV said anything about Wonda that might indicate that would be a potential target?
Okie dokie, I think I am more or less caught up
here is where I stand
Fluff - I was suspicious of fluff yesterday for being wolfy, but now I feel maybe less wolf more 3p. Doesn't read town at all for me. I'm weary of them.
Genny - as we don't know why genny didn't die, sus for wolf, but we just don't have enough information. I agree with others, it would be pointless to continue going after her at this time.
PSV - don't have a good read on PSV
April - reads more village to me, just a gut feeling
Nate - He made a spreadsheet and has had a few pop-ins, seems kind of wolfy to me
Wisp - I feel good about them, they seem very dedicated to wolf-hunting
Poppy - I may be biased as she murdered me in cold blood on D2 of our noob game, but Poppy seems to be approaching the game as she had previously, she reads neutral to me
I don't know her typical meta, but so far it seems like she hasn't been interested and is more frustrated that she didn't die
Agreed
That doesn't seem like a great reason to hop on a bandwagon though, especially if it was just to save yourself.
This doesn't sit right with me.
I generally agree with this list, but I feel mothy leans more village IMO.
This feels like backtracking.
I can't think of a single important horse in FE3H... I guess I can't get too caught up in the lore.
For now
yeet Nate
Unless I see a post restriction, I will assume the redirect was unsuccessful.So unless Wonda went full @samac it's unlikely they had the backstory to come up with this.
So I think a redirect is the only way this isn't right.
Which brings us back to whether or not our redirector said anything about Wonda that might make them a convincing target for a redirect? @Lawpy @Animal Midwife @motheatenlysis - thoughts?
Might be more useful to ISO tbh given she might feel outed at this point and spew WIFOM@miranda920 what were your wolfreads / villareads ?
Was going to ISO but I feel lazy
I'm encouraging the spew then 🎣Might be more useful to ISO tbh given she might feel outed at this point and spew WIFOM
What are your reads on the remaining 16 people?
Also i thought poppy was village in the noob game?
Here’s a followup @holdthemayoFor whatever reason I thought vig was 3p, she was village you are correct
I posted reads on players that are standing out to me, if I didn't list anyone it's because I don't have enough to form an opinion I feel worthy of sharing
Same.Whelp. I know nothing.
Why pls?Yeet mothy
How did you know Nate was Church?SAR said she didn’t know if I’m a wolf or not. I’m pretty sure she knows I’m church, which is why she vouched for me. I vouched for Nate for the same reason. I wasn’t 100% sure he wasn’t a wolf but I knew he was church. With Poppy’s flip being Those Who Slither in the Dark I’m even more confident SAR is not a wolf just like Nate wasn’t.
quoting this because I don't remember those that slither in the dark being mentioned before Poppy's flip. Slip?
I searched "slither" in SDN's search engine and this is the very first mention:
I recall someone being like "I don't think that wasn't the exact wording in the write up though?"
Hmmm
Thinking
I got a message from the mods saying that I needed to eliminate “those that slither in the dark”. So, I made a bold assumption that these were the wolves.@motheatenlysis where did you get the specific phrase "those who slither in the dark" from? Because it didn't come from thread, it doesn't look like
Nope mothy just dumb village.Hmmmmm
There could be alternative TMI explanations that aren't wolfy so I'm gonna wait and see how mothy responds. But I'm going to be amused if her boob clear was fake and also amused that I put my vote there before the boob clear
Why indeed?
I'd like to see if anyone else has picked up on it, and who hasn't.
Not a slip. I googled the game. I never played it, but now I want to.I’m sus of mothy too atm but I don’t think it’s a slip. I think it’s game lore that mothy brought in (the “darkness” referred to in the FE3H game). So I wouldn’t read too much into this. Seems absolutely absurd for a wolf to go into thread and announce the name of their faction unprovoked, esp knowing a flip would probably include that phrase.
I’m not familiar with lore, I just spent D1 trying to figure out game mechanics which was probably dumb.Is "those who slither in the dark" something that people familiar with the lore would reasonably come up with on their own? And did mothy say they're familiar with the lore? Can't keep track which people out of 20 something know the game
Ashen wolves had the word wolves. And then I thought maybe I was wrong about those that slither in the dark being wolves. And also the Ashen wolves live in the dark.Ok question: if mothy knew her plan was to stop those who slither in the dark, why did she get confused about ashen wolves vs wolves?
Okay I'm fine with these responsesI got a message from the mods saying that I needed to eliminate “those that slither in the dark”. So, I made a bold assumption that these were the wolves.
Nope mothy just dumb village.
Not a slip. I googled the game. I never played it, but now I want to.
I’m not familiar with lore, I just spent D1 trying to figure out game mechanics which was probably dumb.
Ashen wolves had the word wolves. And then I thought maybe I was wrong about those that slither in the dark being wolves. And also the Ashen wolves live in the dark.
No lolHave you played the games?
@Wondalfy, same question
Oh, I assumed revealing who I'd redirected would be considering revealing night results.
Actually I won't be awake when night results are posted so at that point I'll be dead. Keep an eye out for shifty behaviors tomorrow ig
Nate 9: AM, miranda, Veggie, genny, alley, chic, PSV, samac, Wiisp
PSV 6: Dubz, fluff, Wondalfy, SAR, Nate, mothy
Zenge 2: Lawpy, Poppy
Poppy 2: April, SOV
April 1: Santy
fluff:
Wisp 1: Clem
Santy:
Lawpy 1: Zenge
Clem 1: mayo
In my notes, she defended poppy in a list of people who (mostly?) all seemed village. Seemed like a backdoor attempt to group poppy with more villagery players. That was my main recollection.Might be more useful to ISO tbh given she might feel outed at this point and spew WIFOM
I don't know much about WW, I never claimed to be ignorant of the lore. I have contributed to the lore multiple times.In my notes, she defended poppy in a list of people who (mostly?) all seemed village. Seemed like a backdoor attempt to group poppy with more villagery players. That was my main recollection.
also she played the “I don’t know anything card a bit” which is quite curious when now it turns out she knows the game quite well. She could have contributed that lore to us instead of wolfchat methinks.
Cool. Any doubt that Wondalfy's results might have been incorrect is fadingIn my notes, she defended poppy in a list of people who (mostly?) all seemed village. Seemed like a backdoor attempt to group poppy with more villagery players. That was my main recollection.
also she played the “I don’t know anything card a bit” which is quite curious when now it turns out she knows the game quite well. She could have contributed that lore to us instead of wolfchat methinks.
@Animal Midwife ?who is mother lol
Coming back to thisWell that's interesting. Especially since miranda was already on the naughty list
@NateTheLesser , any input why you have mother in the strong village category. You mentioned it without context. Please expound.
Wait i think it’s mothywho is mother lol
for me, it's the eyebrows. all mothers develop strong eyebrow skills, so AM is just a natural.I mentally associated mother with AM thanks to Shorty, vissy and barky![]()
😻except genny - she is her own world
tbh i forgot about your boob clear. you seem wolfy otherwise with how you've voted.Why pls?
Okay I'm fine with these responses
who is mother lol
Pretty sure it’s me with bad autocorrect?who is mother lol
Don't you remain interestingtbh i forgot about your boob clear. you seem wolfy otherwise with how you've voted.
Really! I’ve been considering getting a switch. But I need to submit my thesis first.Wait.
![]()
![]()
Finish the thesis plsReally! I’ve been considering getting a switch. But I need to submit my thesis first.
is this a threat, or instructions? my brain is currently jello.Don't you remain interesting
Idk I’m definitely villageyPretty sure it’s me with bad autocorrect?
says the tie goonIdk I’m definitely villagey
This emoji gives me warm discord feels
is this a threat, or instructions? my brain is currently jello.
I think I have mostly voted Veg, Zenges, PSV, and Nate. How’s that wolfy? Veg was a poor read (unless they are wolf and you know something I don’t), Zenges I am still unsure of, PSV I honestly just joined Mother Dubz and hopped on the wagon, and Nate I was just sus of from D1 cuz of the stupid vanilla ice comment. But Nate was also church, so like, ce la vie.tbh i forgot about your boob clear. you seem wolfy otherwise with how you've voted.
Our mission is to provide students with free, unbiased information, resources, and advising for careers in the health professions. We believe every student deserves access to trustworthy guidance, regardless of background or ability to pay.