Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
(If you're town, we've been working with flawed information all day and the wolves have known it's flawed. Is there anyone you think jumped on your yeet in a suspicious way?)Not after like 8/9pm CST
Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.
(If you're town, we've been working with flawed information all day and the wolves have known it's flawed. Is there anyone you think jumped on your yeet in a suspicious way?)Not after like 8/9pm CST
I never debated that. But in the cases, which I suspect are uncommon to rare, where people can vouch for each being in the same faction from initial role PM, that should be taken as a mason claim.
The only possible outcomeThey could be lying and both wolves,
not possible if flavor = affilaitonone could get converted,
That doesn't answer how wolves can safely fakeclaim a faction complete with vouching. That's what I'm asking you to explain.but at the start of the game they were in the same gameplay faction. There’s more “masons” than would be balanced in a typical game because the factional infighting makes things more dangerous for villagers, especially those who do this thing and claim factional alliance with each other.
So if a wolf claims blue eagle and flips twsid, you'll not be worried that other wolves haven't done the same with that faction or other factions?Yes, claiming factions is easy. However, flips are different. If another wolf flips and they are part of TWSiD, I'm going to assume there's no infiltration and that ppl mechanically outed for belonging to any other faction are cleared.
No. If everyone else can say their piece, I can too. You may have pressured Zenge out of posting but I'm very comfortable with butting heads.These are words I never thought I would say:
“ @Animal Midwife , please stop talking mechanics”. 🤣🤣🤣
The argument is played out. You have your view. Got it. Let’s move on. Please.
YawnNo. If everyone else can say their piece, I can too. You may have pressured Zenge out of posting but I'm very comfortable with butting heads.
I'll be worried, and that would be outing for whoever vouched for them. That's why since no one is vouching for Miranda rn, it's even more damning. Cause if they do and she flips wolf, they are goners too. I guess no one is safe until they flip. And I know this applies to me as well and I could be serving you lies all game. But please, role seer me, copy my ability before you yeet me and kill SAR in the process.So if a wolf claims blue eagle and flips twsid, you'll not be worried that other wolves haven't done the same with that faction or other factions?
So, just to ensure I'm still following, if a wolf said "I'm blue eagle" and someone else said "yes, I'm blue eagle too, " we shold yeet the entire blue eagle?I'll be worried, and that would be outing for whoever vouched for them. That's why since no one is vouching for Miranda rn, it's even more damning. Cause if they do and she flips wolf, they are goners too. I guess no one is safe until they flip. And I know this applies to me as well and I could be serving you lies all game. But please, role seer me, copy my ability before you yeet me and kill SAR in the process.
im not particular certain what ur point has been for the entirety of the day phase, except breaking down the majority arguement for what reason? Im still not certain of why u are worried about the "what ifs"No. If everyone else can say their piece, I can too. You may have pressured Zenge out of posting but I'm very comfortable with butting heads.
lmao... which is exactly what miranda didnt do, that paranoia is so unnecessary because nobody cops someone who looks townie, but idk this site meta, so w/eSide note, I never respond to seering requests. Godfathers exist for a reason. If you can clear yourself, do so on thread for everyone to see.
See this is tough. Wonda and chic provided reasoning and then everyone else piled on.(If you're town, we've been working with flawed information all day and the wolves have known it's flawed. Is there anyone you think jumped on your yeet in a suspicious way?)
Okay, but if everyone knew who was in their faction then everyone would be vouching for each other in all the factions and that isn't happening. Only with you.I'll be worried, and that would be outing for whoever vouched for them. That's why since no one is vouching for Miranda rn, it's even more damning. Cause if they do and she flips wolf, they are goners too. I guess no one is safe until they flip. And I know this applies to me as well and I could be serving you lies all game. But please, role seer me, copy my ability before you yeet me and kill SAR in the process.
Because I've lost too many games with people following unverified mechanics, even if the wolves were openly howling by every thread standard, and then they just tell me "oops" post game. In fact, this just happened in the last game I played. Unless you give me undeniable evidence that this is 100% a broken game, and I shouldn't have expected otherwise, I'm giving Sporty the benefit of the doubt.im not particular certain what ur point has been for the entirety of the day phase, except breaking down the majority arguement for what reason? Im still not certain of why u are worried about the "what ifs"
so ur answer is always to question everything and not actually give a direction? im sure this is exactly how games are won. I just caught a triple grouping of a parity cop who checked both their partners, they were all socially wolfy, I'm not ignorant to thisBecause I've lost too many games with people following unverified mechanics, even if the wolves were openly howling by every thread standard, and then they just tell me "oops" post game. In fact, this just happened in the last game I played. Unless you give me undeniable evidence that this is 100% a broken game, and I shouldn't have expected otherwise, I'm giving Sporty the benefit of the doubt.
They have multiple times before.lmao... which is exactly what miranda didnt do, that paranoia is so unnecessary because nobody cops someone who looks townie, but idk this site meta, so w/e
Question things that can't be verified. That's all I ever asked if for verification. No one has given me any. No one gave me any in the last game either.so ur answer is always to question everything and not actually give a direction? im sure this is exactly how games are won. I just caught a triple grouping of a parity cop who checked both their partners, they were all socially wolfy, I'm not ignorant to this
meh i rather not talk to you anymore, sorry
(Since you know lore [and might as well ping @Santygrass as well], is there a connection between Tomas and.. whatever flavor miranda claimed? I don't remember the name she said. Like would they make sense to be paired up as "real flavor" / "cover flavor", is what I'm getting at)the only world I see where Miranda is town is where Wonda got randomly redirected, or potential redirected them, of which I dont think we can do anything about, because Miranda hasn't responded to any of this particularly well
other than that they are both teachers at the academy no, if Miranda is Tomas(Since you know lore [and might as well ping @Santygrass as well], is there a connection between Tomas and.. whatever flavor miranda claimed? I don't remember the name she said. Like would they make sense to be paired up as "real flavor" / "cover flavor", is what I'm getting at)
There would not be vouching, that’s what I’m saying. I’m confident there are many villagers who also can’t be vouched for. Same as any fakeclaim in any game.The only possible outcome
not possible if flavor = affilaiton
That doesn't answer how wolves can safely fakeclaim a faction complete with vouching. That's what I'm asking you to explain.
Yeah that’s the thing. But what’s also bothering me is the writeups are talking about betrayal.its a valid point once I believe someone who has been confirmed in a faction, socially feels wolfy and flips a wolf, until then, its just empty paranoia
Finally, a knock on the door. She dragged them open and was greeted by a hooded figure. That smile… it seemed familiar… and it was hiding something.
“I guess I'm used to betrayals by now. But that doesn't mean I'm going to sit on my hands and let you hurt me and my friends.”
Okay, so if there's no vouching, how is a fakeclaim possible?There would not be vouching, that’s what I’m saying. I’m confident there are many villagers who also can’t be vouched for. Same as any fakeclaim in any game.
There is that.Yeah that’s the thing. But what’s also bothering me is the writeups are talking about betrayal.
See below from N1:
Ya and my flavor write up for my vig shot was that I got redirected to potential, which was exactly just flavorYeah that’s the thing. But what’s also bothering me is the writeups are talking about betrayal.
See below from N1:
(Hold up)Ya and my flavor write up for my vig shot was that I got redirected to potential, which was exactly just flavor
And again it doesn't matter because of my secondary win con, I'm never killing fluff, ever
April is literally a horse and nobody has stood up for them, if that flips town, I am very likely to believe they aren't the only one unaffiliated, but I also don't expect people to keep vouching for people, that could be extremely dangerous, we don't know what wolves can doThere would not be vouching, that’s what I’m saying. I’m confident there are many villagers who also can’t be vouched for. Same as any fakeclaim in any game.
Generally mods here don’t pair cover vs real rolenames as linked characters. Occasional exceptions though.(Since you know lore [and might as well ping @Santygrass as well], is there a connection between Tomas and.. whatever flavor miranda claimed? I don't remember the name she said. Like would they make sense to be paired up as "real flavor" / "cover flavor", is what I'm getting at)
(That makes me think she DID use her redirect, but used it to make sure your vig shot went on her)Ya and my flavor write up for my vig shot was that I got redirected to potential, which was exactly just flavor
And again it doesn't matter because of my secondary win con, I'm never killing fluff, ever
Don't read into this, I already asked(Hold up)
*******
Trying to change the topic. How did y’all end up on yeet.
From dictionary.com
“ YEET?
Yeet is an exclamation of excitement, approval, surprise, or all-around energy, often as issued when doing a dance move or throwing something.”
Seems like the opposite of a vote to kill someone.
************
Throwing something pls*******
Trying to change the topic. How did y’all end up on yeet.
From dictionary.com
“ YEET?
Yeet is an exclamation of excitement, approval, surprise, or all-around energy, often as issued when doing a dance move or throwing something.”
Seems like the opposite of a vote to kill someone.
************
Where's the post restriction then?(That makes me think she DID use her redirect, but used it to make sure your vig shot went on her)
I mean i think we should just wait and see what mirandas flip tells us. AM raises a valid point that i’m thinking but we can’t just work with an n = 1.
(That makes me think she DID use her redirect, but used it to make sure your vig shot went on her)
In parentheses(Hold up)

*******Throwing something pls
They didNate did you post updated spreadsheets yet? If not no rush but I didn't want to miss them if you had
… by fakeclaiming. I don’t know what answer you’re looking for. Someone in TWSITD would say “I’m in Ashen Wolves” or whatever.Okay, so if there's no vouching, how is a fakeclaim possible?
Asked what and of whom and what did they respond?Don't read into this, I already asked
They did
Our mission is to provide students with free, unbiased information, resources, and advising for careers in the health professions. We believe every student deserves access to trustworthy guidance, regardless of background or ability to pay.