Fire Emblem: Three HoWWses Game Thread

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

giphy.gif
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
also, tip to any others who were avoiding wiki spoilers about characters: maybe don't do that

although perhaps it made my reaction seem more genuine LOL
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Currently wondering the likelihood that miranda was the only wolf vote on the fluff train.

Others on it included Zenge, PSV, April, and chic for future reference
 
Currently wondering the likelihood that miranda was the only wolf vote on the fluff train.

Others on it included Zenge, PSV, April, and chic for future reference
Very likely. If genny's not a wolf, the wolves would probably have spread out a bit on the D1 vote since there was no reason for a wolfy counter wagon. I know I'm village, PSV already flipped, and I don't think Zenge or Chic are wolves.
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Currently wondering the likelihood that miranda was the only wolf vote on the fluff train.

Others on it included Zenge, PSV, April, and chic for future reference
This for sure. If fluff is wolf, then does having one wolf on them make sense for posterity sake?
 
Very likely. If genny's not a wolf, the wolves would probably have spread out a bit on the D1 vote since there was no reason for a wolfy counter wagon. I know I'm village, PSV already flipped, and I don't think Zenge or Chic are wolves.
On D1, miranda moved from zuri to me creating a 3-way tie between me, zuri and genny. So she put genny in danger.
On the other hand if she knew genny wouldn't die, it didn't matter.
 
Very likely. If genny's not a wolf, the wolves would probably have spread out a bit on the D1 vote since there was no reason for a wolfy counter wagon. I know I'm village, PSV already flipped, and I don't think Zenge or Chic are wolves.
Yeah I'm definitely not against this, since they may not want to make it obvious by being grouped together. And I feel like all 3 D1 targets (genny, zuri, fluff) may be village. So far we have not flipped anyone on the zuri train as wolf. Wondering if a wolf is hiding there if they truly wanted to spread out?

Although I'm not convinced of the village-ness of anyone else on the fluff train either. Chic looks good due to sus of poppy, but I also think chic is a master manipulator (this is a compliment <3 )
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
what I cant say well played to a dead wolf?
ā€œUnfortunate demiseā€? seems pretty fortunate to me. One less smelly wolf.
I’ve seen people lynched for less. I know it was a harmless thought but ya know,
I'd shoot Lawpy honestly but u do u
I disagree with that. I’d be pretty surprised if there is wolf there. :shrug: