Fire Emblem: Three HoWWses Sign Up (Take 2)

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
1672526822090.png


THIS IS A NON-TRADITIONAL FACTION GAME OF WEREWOLF. Prepare yourself for role madness, mayhem, and a fair dose of my new and unusual mechanics (see: Pokemon Redux, WWarriors, etc). I need a MINIMUM of 21. More is ideal. There will be a post maximum, @supershorty be warned.

As with any experimental game, there is a chance that unforeseen circumstances could occur. I do not anticipate this to be an issue but want the disclaimer for those signing up. To our newest noobs, be aware this will be a little different than the noob game, but it should be fun!

Starts: after the noob game, or somewhere thereabouts
​


________________________
SIGN UPS:

Arianrhod, The Silver Maiden:
1.
2.
3.
4.
5.

Aillel, The Valley of Torment:
1.
2.
3.
4.
5.

The Mittelfrank Opera House:
1.
2.
3.
4.
5.

Garreg Mach Monastery:
1.
2.
3.
4.
5.

The Tailtean Plains:
1.
2.
3.
4.
5.
 
Last edited:
*inhales*


@Animal Midwife @WildZoo @PrincessButterCup @Crayola227 @RedLauren @Karabiner13 @MixedAnimals77 @dolphin106258 @kcoughli @nyanko @TheGirlWithTheFernTattoo @allieh8607 @SARdoghandler @CoffeeQuestionMark @genny @Miranda Senft @Mad Jack @Skimble @johnnaboo @Stagg737 @bryndiana.jones @Glammyre @Coopah @DVMDream @StayingPositive2017 @SkiOtter @finnickthedog @sheltermed @johnnaboo @Lawper @Trilt @Gwenevre @Barkley13 @Stroganoff @PippyPony @Elkhart @Dr.ForgotToFlush @kraskadva @acanthuroidei @AccidentFromFlorida @nontradstdnt @Eriyo @WonderingStudent @holdthemayo @Coopah @kaydubs @BigCats @SirHammerlock @MrsDrDr @jenjen2020 @Kota1000 @Doktor_dud3 @Navilly @mizchiefmanaged @mmmdreamerz @SnowshoeDog143 @alissa14 @Wolfie<3 @differentiating @Sunshine in a Storm @EngrSC @PreciousMoments2024 @mypetmoose @Ms Procrastinator
@muttmanager @killerleaf @capri1722 @emlady09 @Barkley13 @Matthew9Thirtyfive @StartingoverVet @Dinashadow @Doctor-S @mypetmoose @Beagle-Brigade @picklegurl @FrostySparrow @StellaMudd @MSUcvmHOPE @cubsrule4e @hazelmoo
@OctopusDoctorpus @tigerchuffs @justafluff @Dana_May_B @Vet01 @Zeppelyn @lumya @Nannarnaluk @violetvett @Booksandshoes @hopeful_vet2026 @abolt18 @hippopodame @weagle_weagle @bluestoat @AceHydro @Halocat @nseig @potentialsheltervet @Miyamiya @motheatenlysis @BiranM54 @IvyMoose @kdswg @puppydogtor @WorthlessOxygen @PhiloslothicalStudent @mkg323 @TelemarketingEnigma @Truenamer
@Aprilthearab @supershorty @vetmedhead @Zenge142 @alleycat03 @Cyndia @Viscernable @PippyPony @samac @vetschoolsletmeinplease

1. @miranda920
2. @eleanor713
3. @PlumPoppy
4. @cobrien01
5. @pulley
6. @holdthemayo
7. @gs38
8. @futuredogtor614
9. @katiemcat
10. @VeggieTrex
11. @HW_88
12. @Wondalfy
13. @mightyrunner7
14. @riderrapidash
15. @beepboopbop1
16. @pxton
17. @chicandtoughness
18. @motheatenlysis
19. @CaptNemo
20. @zuriburi
21. @matthirten13
22. @GeckoKD6
23. @justafluff
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
I’m big sad that it sold out before I could get my hands on the Preorder 😭
Fire Emblem is my favorite game series ever
I might check some of the pre order pages every once in a while though if you haven't been though! I ordered from Target, it had been sold out one day but I snagged one the next and then it was sold out again 👀 I suspect someone cancelled their pre
 
@miranda920 @matthirten13 @WildZoo @potentialsheltervet
Do you have preferences what region you sign up in?


Probably 36/12 but I do like me my 12/12s if there's a raging preference for that.
Just hard for me to close 12/12s on days I work.
I do not care. I don't know what any of it means.
 
Arianrhod, The Silver Maiden:
1. Santygrass , Major Crest of Skill Issue
2.
3.
4.
5.

Aillel, The Valley of Torment:
1.
2.
3.
4.
5.

The Mittelfrank Opera House:
1.
2.
3.
4.
5.

Garreg Mach Monastery:
1.
2.
3.
4.
5.

The Tailtean Plains:
1.
2.
3.
4.
5.
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
@miranda920 @matthirten13 @WildZoo @potentialsheltervet
Do you have preferences what region you sign up in?


Probably 36/12 but I do like me my 12/12s if there's a raging preference for that.
Just hard for me to close 12/12s on days I work.
Fair warning that If its 12/12 I won't play. I like to have breaks uwu
 
@miranda920 @matthirten13 @WildZoo @potentialsheltervet
Do you have preferences what region you sign up in?


Probably 36/12 but I do like me my 12/12s if there's a raging preference for that.
Just hard for me to close 12/12s on days I work.
I'm still on the fence about joining! Would be garreg mach if I did join
 
@miranda920 @matthirten13 @WildZoo @potentialsheltervet
Do you have preferences what region you sign up in?


Probably 36/12 but I do like me my 12/12s if there's a raging preference for that.
Just hard for me to close 12/12s on days I work.
Where do I have the best chance of marrying Dorothea?

And pls no 12/12...pls
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad