You are using an out of date browser. It may not display this or other websites correctly.
You should upgrade or use an alternative browser.
You should upgrade or use an alternative browser.
Fire Emblem: Three HoWWses Game Thread
Started by SportPonies
Get help with your application
Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.
Ngl I am very impressed that my random “idk I’m just feeling bad vibez” strategy worked for this game. I literally had no real reason to suspect Poppy or Santy (or Zenge in early game). Santy especially I just thought “hmm idk feels sus”, found 3 quotes that I thought were stretching things a bit, and everyone hopped on board the train. It was a wild ride to say the least.
WildZoo
Noble Dubz Dictator, Unyeetable Phasing Wolf
Administrator
Volunteer Staff
Lifetime Donor
10+ Year Member
Ngl I am very impressed that my random “idk I’m just feeling bad vibez” strategy worked for this game. I literally had no real reason to suspect Poppy or Santy (or Zenge in early game). Santy especially I just thought “hmm idk feels sus”, found 3 quotes that I thought were stretching things a bit, and everyone hopped on board the train. It was a wild ride to say the least.
From my role PM
Chic's killing it man
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
It was such a good role. I opened up my PM and was THRILLED. With how village sided my votes were turning out, I was concerned that I overshot a bit and was in danger of a NK... imagine my surprise when people started talking about yeeting meAlso lmao at April being, literally, just a horse who had to survive 😂
Probably, but also historically usually once I make it two or three days into the game people stop wanting to yeet me for some reason lol@Aprilthearab
honestly, i think my check was really good for u lmao
I literally changed my spreadsheet around just to add Dorte to the game when April misread the title and thought it said HoWWrses
Poor Shamir got booted from the game setup
Poor Shamir got booted from the game setup
I was honestly hoping for a horse role, kinda wanted to ask but didn't want to be annoying about it lolI literally changed my spreadsheet around just to add Dorte to the game when April misread the title and thought it said HoWWrses
Poor Shamir got booted from the game setup
It's a very good possibility 👀👀 but it'll probably be awhile until my final decision (like financial aid lol), especially between davis and cornell@Wondalfy you're coming to Cornell, right? Can I convince you to join the game club? We have social deduction games![]()
Thanks for the game @SportPonies and @kaydubs . Had a blast. One of the best and most enjoyable games i have played so far.
Impressed with all the nooblets.
from my role PM today (before fluff's reveal of alley):
genny's kill list:
mothy
mayo
fluff
alley
I don’t think I’ll be able to accomplish this many kills, especially if Mothy or Mayo has at least one avoidance like the rest of the faction leaders do.
Does Lawpy inherit the kill ability if I die? Or is it just game over for Black Eagles at that point?
Oho! We’re synced up!from my role PM today (before fluff's reveal of alley):
Although had the game continued, mothy or fluffy would probably be first on the yeet chopping block, and mayos would probably be NKed… although the PGO would be unfortunate
Wiisp
Full Member
lolGGs I remain goated
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
I would inherit his role as leaderwait so what would have happened if SOV died before uniting peeps, would village as a whole not be able to win, and it would be a battle of the factions?
justafluff
Good skelegg
Is that what the backups were?I would inherit his role as leader
Idk thats what I was at leastIs that what the backups were?
Thanks to @SportPonies and @kaydubs for a great game. I’m glad that I let !hydration talk me into subbing in.
I’m pretty proud of my game overall and had a great time playing despite limited time.
I’m pretty proud of my game overall and had a great time playing despite limited time.
Thanks. I actually asked the mods if i could bring you back to be my slave, i mean my undead consultant who couldn’t post or vote, but could consult with me and help me make decisions. But, alas, dead chat put a kibosh on that.@StartingoverVet I did a lot of screaming in dead chat and messages to Sporty while she gave me updates on your actionsbut kudos on pulling it off
I made an item on the last night that could detect who had an item any night, cause you didn’t use that and someone didn’t use and reveal results of wolf detector. I was going to explain about this on thread before night closed, but I fell asleep, and in the end it didn’t matter.Oh @StartingoverVet i received that rez item but didn’t use it to revive @SARdoghandler because… i’m supposed to let the Church die![]()
I would have been SO mad if that happened. I really felt zero urgency to contact genny until AM brought up lynching her after zenge. So thanks @Animal Midwife, you helped me from being killed🙂Sporty: "He's still not contacting genny"
Dubz: *velociraptor noises*
Thanks for playing!!!
Good thing, cause i was starting to think you pocketed me somehow. I was like ”wait, why is he acting like he is such a bad player. I thought the “woe is me” was a wolf ploy to gain sympathy, but I couldn‘t bring myself to say it on thread, cause I thought (incorrectly) you were still protecting me. Can’t believe I didn’t have any protection in the end. 😳wait so its over?
Thanks @SportPonies and @kaydubs , I had a (tortured) blast, and it was a great fun game for me to get back into WW. Not sure I have the time commitment to do this again anytime soon, this game cost me a lot of sleep, but well worth it.
For the record, my @genny read was right for a completely wrong reason. I assumed “the horse” protecting genny was @Aprilthearab so i figured genny was faction leader and the horse’s job was to protect her. That led me to read her posts from a more villagey perspective and it added up pretty well to me. Sometimes it helps to take an outside perspective to see things differently! Happy I did. That was probably the single most important thing I did to get us united.
So what was the deal with your ”zenge in my faction”. Were you just prodding zenge to see what they said. That really messed me up.Idk thats what I was at least
@SportPonies re: the conversion detector, if one of the players had been resurrected Into wolfDOm, would you have said that was a conversion? I kind of respected AM’s take that you would say yes because she has played your games, but I personally would not have, and I also knew that you were aware of what I was trying to do with the item, so I thought you would interpret my thoughts rather than your own. It was tricky for me to decide. Didn’t matter in the end, but just curious.
Also, I was very careful not to push the propriety of what was allowed in my items so I tried not to be too greedy (Except for the shield that was disallowed and wasn’t necessary anyway).
Also, I was very careful not to push the propriety of what was allowed in my items so I tried not to be too greedy (Except for the shield that was disallowed and wasn’t necessary anyway).
I was the item maker…. These are the items I made
1) ask a mod results go to AM
2) reveal a part of your role on thread in bold
3)conversion detector
4) wolf investigation (seer)
5) Resurrect the person killed previous night with role and affiliation intact but they only live 2 days.
6) find Out who had an item
1) ask a mod results go to AM
2) reveal a part of your role on thread in bold
3)conversion detector
4) wolf investigation (seer)
5) Resurrect the person killed previous night with role and affiliation intact but they only live 2 days.
6) find Out who had an item
I really thought after i got the leaders together we would have a group chat - i was really looking forward to it- and I thought we would have to figure out all the conversion and we were the only ones couldnt be converted. Oops.
I was so looking forward to having people to PM with.
I was so looking forward to having people to PM with.
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Btw, I did go to sleep convinced there were no wolves left and I expected something other than victory this morning, then I saw I was in dead chat and thought I was killed, so the write-up was a pleasant surprise. Nice job @SportPonies
So I had to be careful with the conversion detector since neither Nate or Vissy came back the same and Vis was not necessarily “good” which is why I worded the results the way I did@SportPonies re: the conversion detector, if one of the players had been resurrected Into wolfDOm, would you have said that was a conversion? I kind of respected AM’s take that you would say yes because she has played your games, but I personally would not have, and I also knew that you were aware of what I was trying to do with the item, so I thought you would interpret my thoughts rather than your own. It was tricky for me to decide. Didn’t matter in the end, but just curious.
Also, I was very careful not to push the propriety of what was allowed in my items so I tried not to be too greedy (Except for the shield that was disallowed and wasn’t necessary anyway).
But hypothetically if one of them had come back wolf, I do think I would have said that there was a conversion in play
Next game I play I’ve completed my N1 and N2 death punch cards since I haven’t lived past that since 10th anniversary so I’m trading the punch card in for N3 next game I play k thnx
I was super worried when I logged into SDN and saw dead chat. Great game y'all!! I had a lot of fun
Also @NateTheLesser I still feel really bad for voting for you. I've been carrying that guilt forever. I'm so glad you were rezzed
Also @NateTheLesser I still feel really bad for voting for you. I've been carrying that guilt forever. I'm so glad you were rezzed
Wait
By voting for Nate I killed one of my faction members?? Am I aligned with Nate?
This is what I get for reading 15% of a game thread and not knowing that other people claimed their faction affiliation
I actively worked against my own wincon if I’m understanding correctly
Big dumb!alley 🙃
WildZoo
Noble Dubz Dictator, Unyeetable Phasing Wolf
Administrator
Volunteer Staff
Lifetime Donor
10+ Year Member
I will gladly take your n1/n2 death spots, you can have my endgame frequent flyer card 😉Next game I play I’ve completed my N1 and N2 death punch cards since I haven’t lived past that since 10th anniversary so I’m trading the punch card in for N3 next game I play k thnx
Next game I play I’ve completed my N1 and N2 death punch cards since I haven’t lived past that since 10th anniversary so I’m trading the punch card in for N3 next game I play k thnx
I'll trade! Haha
Does @StartingoverVet want to join the SDN discord? You could share your plane pics there.
Seems gay(I also just have an edie radar....)
I'm irresistible, don't worry about it.I was super worried when I logged into SDN and saw dead chat. Great game y'all!! I had a lot of fun
Also @NateTheLesser I still feel really bad for voting for you. I've been carrying that guilt forever. I'm so glad you were rezzed
I also claimed waaaaaay late (like 15 mins to EOD, maybe?), but that was partly strategic. I'm often good at just barely scraping through being misyeeted in the early game and then clearing myself later on, so if I'd been able to pull that off I could have gotten a few more jailings in. Also Sporty was going to let me jail myself once, so I planned to jail myself if I survived post-claim. Ah well.
Nate: “can I jail myself”
Sporty: 🤔🤔🤔🤔
Sporty: “I guess?”
Sporty: 🤔🤔🤔🤔
Sporty: “I guess?”
Church DaddyI'm irresistible
WildZoo
Noble Dubz Dictator, Unyeetable Phasing Wolf
Administrator
Volunteer Staff
Lifetime Donor
10+ Year Member
so I planned to jail myself if I survived post-claim.
Smh, that goes against the laws of physicsNate: “can I jail myself”
Sporty: 🤔🤔🤔🤔
Sporty: “I guess?”
Yes @StartingoverVet join the discord!Does @StartingoverVet want to join the SDN discord? You could share your plane pics there.
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Does @StartingoverVet want to join the SDN discord? You could share your plane pics there.
Isn’t discord the ”dark web” or something? Sounds like a cross between a disco and a cult.Yes @StartingoverVet join the discord!
this kind of reminds me of the first week of vet school (back in the dark ages)…”SOV you have to join facebook!”. My response: why does anyone need to see my face? It was the SDNers at Penn who dragged me into social media (kicking and screaming).
maybe If someone gives me very specific instructions on how i can see what it is you are talking about.
@SportPonies you should have kept us playing. i was having nightmares of how to convince the leaders to kill the neutral people first and then get them to kill themselves and let golden deer live in peace alone at the end. I was feelong pretty bloodthirsty for the most villagery faction.
WildZoo
Noble Dubz Dictator, Unyeetable Phasing Wolf
Administrator
Volunteer Staff
Lifetime Donor
10+ Year Member
Some people are just wolfy at heart no matter what their affiliation 😉@SportPonies you should have kept us playing. i was having nightmares of how to convince the leaders to kill the neutral people first and then get them to kill themselves and let golden deer live in peace alone at the end. I was feelong pretty bloodthirsty for the most villagery faction.
Oh, did Wisp get redirected to PSV? He said it was just flavor, but flavor is often more meaningful here than most places.
He aimed at PSV but also was redirected onto PSV. it was not just flavor and I told him as such but I guess he didn’t understand that lolOh, did Wisp get redirected to PSV? He said it was just flavor, but flavor is often more meaningful here than most places.
Similar threads
- Replies
- 5K
- Views
- 96K
but kudos on pulling it off
