Fire Emblem: Three HoWWses Game Thread

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
@Aprilthearab
honestly, i think my check was really good for u lmao

Members don't see this ad.

Reactions: 1 user
Ngl I am very impressed that my random “idk I’m just feeling bad vibez” strategy worked for this game. I literally had no real reason to suspect Poppy or Santy (or Zenge in early game). Santy especially I just thought “hmm idk feels sus”, found 3 quotes that I thought were stretching things a bit, and everyone hopped on board the train. It was a wild ride to say the least.

• Love
Reactions: 6 users
Ngl I am very impressed that my random “idk I’m just feeling bad vibez” strategy worked for this game. I literally had no real reason to suspect Poppy or Santy (or Zenge in early game). Santy especially I just thought “hmm idk feels sus”, found 3 quotes that I thought were stretching things a bit, and everyone hopped on board the train. It was a wild ride to say the least.

From my role PM

Chic's killing it man

• Care
Reactions: 3 users
Members don't see this ad :)
Also lmao at April being, literally, just a horse who had to survive 😂
It was such a good role. I opened up my PM and was THRILLED. With how village sided my votes were turning out, I was concerned that I overshot a bit and was in danger of a NK... imagine my surprise when people started talking about yeeting me :rage:

• Haha
  • Care
Reactions: 5 users
I literally changed my spreadsheet around just to add Dorte to the game when April misread the title and thought it said HoWWrses

Poor Shamir got booted from the game setup

• Haha
  • Love
Reactions: 7 users
I literally changed my spreadsheet around just to add Dorte to the game when April misread the title and thought it said HoWWrses

Poor Shamir got booted from the game setup
I was honestly hoping for a horse role, kinda wanted to ask but didn't want to be annoying about it lol

@Wondalfy you're coming to Cornell, right? Can I convince you to join the game club? We have social deduction games :heckyeah:
It's a very good possibility 👀👀 but it'll probably be awhile until my final decision (like financial aid lol), especially between davis and cornell

• Care
Reactions: 1 users
Impressed with all the nooblets.

Reactions: 7 users
from my role PM today (before fluff's reveal of alley):
genny's kill list:
mothy
mayo
fluff
alley

I don’t think I’ll be able to accomplish this many kills, especially if Mothy or Mayo has at least one avoidance like the rest of the faction leaders do.

Does Lawpy inherit the kill ability if I die? Or is it just game over for Black Eagles at that point?

• Sad
Members don't see this ad :)
wait so what would have happened if SOV died before uniting peeps, would village as a whole not be able to win, and it would be a battle of the factions?

wait so what would have happened if SOV died before uniting peeps, would village as a whole not be able to win, and it would be a battle of the factions?
I would inherit his role as leader

• Wow
@StartingoverVet I did a lot of screaming in dead chat and messages to Sporty while she gave me updates on your actions :laugh: but kudos on pulling it off
Thanks. I actually asked the mods if i could bring you back to be my slave, i mean my undead consultant who couldn’t post or vote, but could consult with me and help me make decisions. But, alas, dead chat put a kibosh on that.

• Haha
Oh @StartingoverVet i received that rez item but didn’t use it to revive @SARdoghandler because… i’m supposed to let the Church die :bag::sorry:
I made an item on the last night that could detect who had an item any night, cause you didn’t use that and someone didn’t use and reveal results of wolf detector. I was going to explain about this on thread before night closed, but I fell asleep, and in the end it didn’t matter.

• Care
Sporty: "He's still not contacting genny"
Dubz: *velociraptor noises*
I would have been SO mad if that happened. I really felt zero urgency to contact genny until AM brought up lynching her after zenge. So thanks @Animal Midwife, you helped me from being killed:)

• Care
wait so its over?
Good thing, cause i was starting to think you pocketed me somehow. I was like ”wait, why is he acting like he is such a bad player. I thought the “woe is me” was a wolf ploy to gain sympathy, but I couldn‘t bring myself to say it on thread, cause I thought (incorrectly) you were still protecting me. Can’t believe I didn’t have any protection in the end. :oops:

• Haha
For the record, my @genny read was right for a completely wrong reason. I assumed “the horse” protecting genny was @Aprilthearab so i figured genny was faction leader and the horse’s job was to protect her. That led me to read her posts from a more villagey perspective and it added up pretty well to me. Sometimes it helps to take an outside perspective to see things differently! Happy I did. That was probably the single most important thing I did to get us united.

@SportPonies re: the conversion detector, if one of the players had been resurrected Into wolfDOm, would you have said that was a conversion? I kind of respected AM’s take that you would say yes because she has played your games, but I personally would not have, and I also knew that you were aware of what I was trying to do with the item, so I thought you would interpret my thoughts rather than your own. It was tricky for me to decide. Didn’t matter in the end, but just curious.

Also, I was very careful not to push the propriety of what was allowed in my items so I tried not to be too greedy (Except for the shield that was disallowed and wasn’t necessary anyway).

• Care
I was the item maker…. These are the items I made
1) ask a mod results go to AM
2) reveal a part of your role on thread in bold
3)conversion detector
4) wolf investigation (seer)
5) Resurrect the person killed previous night with role and affiliation intact but they only live 2 days.
6) find Out who had an item

I really thought after i got the leaders together we would have a group chat - i was really looking forward to it- and I thought we would have to figure out all the conversion and we were the only ones couldnt be converted. Oops.

I was so looking forward to having people to PM with.

• Care
Reactions: 2 users
Btw, I did go to sleep convinced there were no wolves left and I expected something other than victory this morning, then I saw I was in dead chat and thought I was killed, so the write-up was a pleasant surprise. Nice job @SportPonies

• Care
@SportPonies re: the conversion detector, if one of the players had been resurrected Into wolfDOm, would you have said that was a conversion? I kind of respected AM’s take that you would say yes because she has played your games, but I personally would not have, and I also knew that you were aware of what I was trying to do with the item, so I thought you would interpret my thoughts rather than your own. It was tricky for me to decide. Didn’t matter in the end, but just curious.

Also, I was very careful not to push the propriety of what was allowed in my items so I tried not to be too greedy (Except for the shield that was disallowed and wasn’t necessary anyway).
So I had to be careful with the conversion detector since neither Nate or Vissy came back the same and Vis was not necessarily “good” which is why I worded the results the way I did

But hypothetically if one of them had come back wolf, I do think I would have said that there was a conversion in play

Next game I play I’ve completed my N1 and N2 death punch cards since I haven’t lived past that since 10th anniversary so I’m trading the punch card in for N3 next game I play k thnx

• Care
  • Haha
Reactions: 5 users
I was super worried when I logged into SDN and saw dead chat. Great game y'all!! I had a lot of fun

Also @NateTheLesser I still feel really bad for voting for you. I've been carrying that guilt forever. I'm so glad you were rezzed

By voting for Nate I killed one of my faction members?? Am I aligned with Nate?

This is what I get for reading 15% of a game thread and not knowing that other people claimed their faction affiliation

I actively worked against my own wincon if I’m understanding correctly

Big dumb!alley 🙃

• Care
Next game I play I’ve completed my N1 and N2 death punch cards since I haven’t lived past that since 10th anniversary so I’m trading the punch card in for N3 next game I play k thnx
I will gladly take your n1/n2 death spots, you can have my endgame frequent flyer card ;)

• Care
Wow my tinfoil about genny being Edelgard was right. (I also just have an edie radar....)
I will never stop tinfoiling!!!

Thank you mods for a great game! I really loved this theme :biglove:

• Love
  • Care
I was super worried when I logged into SDN and saw dead chat. Great game y'all!! I had a lot of fun

Also @NateTheLesser I still feel really bad for voting for you. I've been carrying that guilt forever. I'm so glad you were rezzed
I'm irresistible, don't worry about it.

I also claimed waaaaaay late (like 15 mins to EOD, maybe?), but that was partly strategic. I'm often good at just barely scraping through being misyeeted in the early game and then clearing myself later on, so if I'd been able to pull that off I could have gotten a few more jailings in. Also Sporty was going to let me jail myself once, so I planned to jail myself if I survived post-claim. Ah well.

• Care
  • Wow
1674583237253.png

• Haha
  • Love
Does @StartingoverVet want to join the SDN discord? You could share your plane pics there.

Yes @StartingoverVet join the discord!
Isn’t discord the ”dark web” or something? Sounds like a cross between a disco and a cult.

this kind of reminds me of the first week of vet school (back in the dark ages)…”SOV you have to join facebook!”. My response: why does anyone need to see my face? It was the SDNers at Penn who dragged me into social media (kicking and screaming).

maybe If someone gives me very specific instructions on how i can see what it is you are talking about.

• Haha
@SportPonies you should have kept us playing. i was having nightmares of how to convince the leaders to kill the neutral people first and then get them to kill themselves and let golden deer live in peace alone at the end. I was feelong pretty bloodthirsty for the most villagery faction.

• Haha
@SportPonies you should have kept us playing. i was having nightmares of how to convince the leaders to kill the neutral people first and then get them to kill themselves and let golden deer live in peace alone at the end. I was feelong pretty bloodthirsty for the most villagery faction.
Some people are just wolfy at heart no matter what their affiliation ;)

Oh, did Wisp get redirected to PSV? He said it was just flavor, but flavor is often more meaningful here than most places.