Fire Emblem: Three HoWWses Game Thread

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
I’m pretty certain you guys aren’t the faction I’m worried about so that’s good as far as I’m concerned.
However I’m worried that the protection that leaders are given may have been to help you with your search and I’m getting a bit paranoid. Like, what happens if a leader dies and you ve found them? What if they die before you find them?

Members don't see this ad.

I’ll get caught up on yesterday eventually but just responding to pings now (i think this is the only one? Ping me if there’s others). No, I’m factionless now. Just trying to survive by villagesiding as hard as I can.

@Viscernable It seemed like you were talking about your faction here post-rez so that's why I asked:
My flavour faction has a common wincon that, in combo with the overall village wincon of eliminating wolves, is not consistent with the possibility of wolves being in it. We have now had a wolf flip and they are in their own flavour faction different from any that villagers are in. Wolves might have cover roles, they might have roles like godfather that give innacurate seering results, but they are not actually in other factions. To me, mod-given info at the start of the game in your role PM is very different from seering results, and should always be accurate except in bastard games.

Members don't see this ad :)
I’m pretty certain you guys aren’t the faction I’m worried about so that’s good as far as I’m concerned.
However I’m worried that the protection that leaders are given may have been to help you with your search and I’m getting a bit paranoid. Like, what happens if a leader dies and you ve found them? What if they die before you find them?
:shrug: Welcome to my world.

• Care
Reactions: 1 user
To have an initial vote based on previous days until I get caught up

Vote Clem

• Hmm
The N2 writeups suggest the opposite:
I’m pretty sure this refers to me being used as their scapegoat. They can convince me to kill instead of doing their own killing.

Members don't see this ad :)
Vissy pls that is a bad thing
I can’t do anything about it and it makes no difference for village. Would you rather waste a yeet on me or just not be able to track/watch wolves killing? Seems like there were a lot of JOATs anyways so pretty likely there isn’t any tracking left. Yeeting me is very, very low utility.

I’m pretty sure this refers to me being used as their scapegoat. They can convince me to kill instead of doing their own killing.
I’m still wondering if this is unique to you or does this apply to @NateTheLesser as well

I mean the downside is, you got rezzed by wolfy poppy and Nates got rezzed by the church fluffy

But i’m worried if there’s a misdirection here

I can’t do anything about it and it makes no difference for village. Would you rather waste a yeet on me or just not be able to track/watch wolves killing? Seems like there were a lot of JOATs anyways so pretty likely there isn’t any tracking left. Yeeting me is very, very low utility.
I find it really problematic if wolves are using you to hide their kills from observing roles

I’m still wondering if this is unique to you or does this apply to @NateTheLesser as well

I mean the downside is, you got rezzed by wolfy poppy and Nates got rezzed by the church fluffy

But i’m worried if there’s a misdirection here
I’ve been thinking this all day. If I were a wolf this game I would choose Nate to recruit just because we have been uniformly suspicious of Viz. Unless the Rez was wolf rezzing wolf. The night 2 write up seems to imply the recruitment is later. That would line up with AM’s view of the convert detector results (although I am still not sold 100% on that).

I just don’t know if removing viz has any effect on wolves.

why would viZ even make that claim if she were a wolf.

nate hasn’t seemed very wolfy to me Though.

I’ve been thinking this all day. If I were a wolf this game I would choose Nate to recruit just because we have been uniformly suspicious of Viz. Unless the Rez was wolf rezzing wolf. The night 2 write up seems to imply the recruitment is later. That would line up with AM’s view of the convert detector results (although I am still not sold 100% on that).

I just don’t know if removing viz has any effect on wolves.

nate hasn’t seemed very wolfy to me Though.
Wolves are apparently using vissy to hide their kills from trackers/watchers. That is deeply problematic imo

I am concerned about Nates because his votes look… offwagon for Santy and Zenges iirc

Honestly, once Santy openly claimed he shot samacs and Zenges was so overtly defending Santy on thread and made loud noises on going after fluffy, i stopped trying to understand why wolves are doing the way they’re doing. It’s just too WIFOM

• Haha
Reactions: 2 users
Day 4 *FINAL*Tally: Too Tired to Be 🥱😴

moth ()
AM (3) - SOV, Clem, Santy
SOV ()
Vis (2) - fluff, Nate
mayo ()
genny (1) - Wisp
Clem ()
alley (1) - SAR
Santy (9) - chicandtough, April, AM, genny, mothy, alley, Zuri>Lawpy, HW>mayo, Vis

16/17

Winning/Losing: @Santygrass
Missing: @Zenge142

Vote ends TODAY at 10pm EST/9pm CST/7pm PST
D4 final tally

Random (?) Facts.
*I have reason to trust Clem mechanically
*The Clem - zenge thing gave me pause. I posted a description several (human) days ago that zenge didn’t add up.
* I thought I knew all my faction members, now with zenge’s death that goes back to making sense
* lawpy seems to understand Clem’s role. I do not. Zuri was strong in faction lore turning some off with their beliefs so I assume lawpy also knows more than some of us.

IDK, clem feels wrong to me. but the zenge thing is pretty bad for him.

i am NOt going to vote clem. I understand why others feel he is, but eh.

also, I don’t see why 4 OG wolves in a potentially conversion heavy game is unreasonable, I think it makes total sense. So many hints in the write ups that conversions are to come. I don’t understand mods who start with a lot of wolves Iin a medium game like this above a certain amount it hurts the wolves, because they fall like bricks. in like games where it gets harder for villagers later on,

I think the rezzes have to go because they are the most obvious candidates for conversion.

we shall see.
I mean otoh it makes a lot less sense to a gameplay perspective, to me, to make the endgame be “can you identify who was rezzed? Good job, you’re literate! That’s the winning POE, gold star!” than “can you identify whose behaviour aligns with wolves?”

I mean otoh it makes a lot less sense to a gameplay perspective, to me, to make the endgame be “can you identify who was rezzed? Good job, you’re literate! That’s the winning POE, gold star!” than “can you identify whose behaviour aligns with wolves?”
we dont even know if this is end game honestly, its hard to say what we are looking for, or if its just 1 or 2 wolves
from a "gameplay perspective", I mean we killed all these wolves, regardless of your alignment, to argue from a "gameplay perspective" is wrong, because we are here because we caught the wolves, and if u are the last wolf, you being rezzed and possibly switching alignments, means very little, at this point its almost confirmable that u were rezzed by a wolf, because nobody else has spoken up.

lets say we killed u right after u were rezzed, and u were a wolf, and we killed 3 wolves after, could the last wolf or one of the last wolves hypothetically argue this? no, they couldn't, because that's silly

Feels pretty disingenuous to argue it this way as if its a fault with the mechanics

Honestly, once Santy openly claimed he shot samacs and Zenges was so overtly defending Santy on thread and made loud noises on going after fluffy, i stopped trying to understand why wolves are doing the way they’re doing. It’s just too WIFOM
ya at this point it would only hurt us, it already has hurt me a lot this game, lmao

• Haha
Reactions: 1 users
I am hoping we can end this yeet and everyone gets their night actions in early and we can close night tonight (Btw, I know that is not going to happen I am just wishing).

Last edited:
  • Care
we dont even know if this is end game honestly, its hard to say what we are looking for, or if its just 1 or 2 wolves
from a "gameplay perspective", I mean we killed all these wolves, regardless of your alignment, to argue from a "gameplay perspective" is wrong, because we are here because we caught the wolves, and if u are the last wolf, you being rezzed and possibly switching alignments, means very little, at this point its almost confirmable that u were rezzed by a wolf, because nobody else has spoken up.

lets say we killed u right after u were rezzed, and u were a wolf, and we killed 3 wolves after, could the last wolf or one of the last wolves hypothetically argue this? no, they couldn't, because that's silly

Feels pretty disingenuous to argue it this way as if its a fault with the mechanics
I’m not saying there’s a fault with the mechanics, I’m saying it makes no sense to use “well it would be too easy and predictable for endgame wolfhunting to be about finding people who’ve acted wolfy… it must be the rezzes!” Like, I think conversion after the time we heard there had been no conversion yet is probably likely, but if you’re thinking conversion because wolfhunting would be too boring otherwise, it doesn’t make sense to think the way mods spices it up was by making the converts the obvious rezzes.

then ur death clears Nate if you are town, and I believe there was no conversion at the time of the info given out by the mods, and we figure out who is hiding among us

%ED%98%BC%ED%8C%8C%EB%A7%9D-%ED%94%BC%EC%9E%90.gif

• Haha
Reactions: 2 users
I’m not saying there’s a fault with the mechanics, I’m saying it makes no sense to use “well it would be too easy and predictable for endgame wolfhunting to be about finding people who’ve acted wolfy… it must be the rezzes!” Like, I think conversion after the time we heard there had been no conversion yet is probably likely, but if you’re thinking conversion because wolfhunting would be too boring otherwise, it doesn’t make sense to think the way mods spices it up was by making the converts the obvious rezzes.
Well I'm convinced. So it must be the horse then?