This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

KershawshankRedemption

New Member
7+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
I have 3 sets of MCAT study books for sale, along with TPRH Verbal book.

Full Berkeley Review (9 books)- $275 (like new- most recent edition) (SOLD)
Organic I & II
Gen. Chem I & II
Physics I & II
Biology I & II
Verbal Reasoning

ExamKrackers Complete Study Package 10th edition (6 books)- $175 (new) (SOLD
Chem (Gen and Organic)
Bio I & II
Physics
Psych. and Sociology
Reasoning Skills: Verbal, Research & Math
Will throw in 1001 Questions in Biology, Chem. Physics, and Organic, with 101 Passages for VR (5 books) for an extra $50 (all new and unmarked) (SOLD)

Kaplan MCAT 2015 Review (9 books) $75 (new)
Gen Chem
Bio
Physics & Math
Organic
CARS review
Biochemistry
Behavioral Sciences
2015 Lesson Book

TPRH Verbal- $50 (lightly used- some markings) (SOLD)

PM me if you have any questions! All prices are flexible, and I will be happy to send pictures.
 
Last edited:
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad