French QWWarter Sign Ups and Game Thread

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
.....but am I actually removing you from the game that’s going to run..... :(

@mizchiefmanaged @Coopah
I'm probably taking a break too, but put me down as a sub for your game because I can't resist KD games :biglove:

Members don't see this ad.

• Love
Reactions: 2 users
I really wanted Capri to be a wolf and she fit in well with a lot of scenarios so it was a tough conclusion to come to that she was indeed not a wolf
I legit almost convinced myself with my 3m ISO that 3m, sporty, and capri were wolves

Just goes to show

I should never go to that much effort when I'm villaging

• Haha
Reactions: 1 users
Speaking of, @Animal Midwife I have to say that you were getting a lot of laughs in wolf chat yesterday for your sass during your lynch

It was hilarious, and I was actually cackling out loud at some of your comments

A+ :laugh:

Members don't see this ad :)
omg you guys are going to lose and torture dubz for no good ****ing reason
. . .
Even now, there's talk of lynching Sporty post my death so clearly my reads will be disregarded again for an obvious loss.
. . .

There is nothing to learn. This is it. You've mislynched me to point of losing again and I'm living in it.
^i lol'ed

this thread is faker than low fat kraft singles
I'm sorry, I can't take this seriously. You didn't put it in purple.
Well, I can't unfortunately because I already ordered several prints and don't want to lose money.
$$$$$

Reactions: 1 user
Also in case anyone thinks I didn't actually ISO AM in 6 different games

I did

Didn't read everything because she posts too much for that but I did skim lol

I did not end up rereading this thread even though I was going to, decided to just focus on my 3m case instead (sorry 3m)

Also in case anyone thinks I didn't actually ISO AM in 6 different games

I did

Didn't read everything because she posts too much for that but I did skim lol

I did not end up rereading this thread even though I was going to, decided to just focus on my 3m case instead (sorry 3m)

Did you just rojo this in the other game thread? lol

@Animal Midwife was this you?

Edit: I see it says teenage boys, but I'm not convinced that you weren't the mastermind behind it

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 4 users
Snowy (4) - SAR, coffee?, Sporty, Pippy
From day 1...GUYS WTF
With the real insanity being that pip *moved* her vote from a different village lynch to this one

AM (7) - sporty, capri, 3m, dina, coffee, miz, pip
Something about nervous wolves hopping off this lynch, eh? :thinking:

SAR (1) - dubz
miz (2) - snowy, dubz
If we add on my miz vote today, I voted for wolves 3 times. Total. In the entire game. And none of them stuck. Yikes.

Members don't see this ad :)
:bag: as long as I don't get lynched just for being alive...that makes me sad. :(
Nah
Just eyed carefully
Not auto lynched
That would be hypocritical of me. Because I have actually been there as a villager numerous times

....I’ve observed wolves leaving you live just to watch you get lynched....

@Animal Midwife, Orleans Street, a Gambler, who could guess who a player would vote for each night. If her guess was correct, she could control that person's vote the follow lynch cycle.
WAIT A SECOND. I remember when this game was going on, I read this role description and thought it sounded familiar. I'm looking at my modding sheets for games I ran in high school right now and realized THIS IS MY ROLE (tweaked a little bit) but I call academic dishonesty! Plagiarism! Dammit WZ.

Screen Shot 2020-03-06 at 12.47.40 AM.png

edit: Okay I googled it on the off-chance that it was a mechanic that Cubs/Dubz found online somewhere that happened to be similar to mine, and yeah it looks like there's a couple different "Gambler" type roles. :yeahright:

• Haha
WAIT A SECOND. I remember when this game was going on, I read this role description and thought it sounded familiar. I'm looking at my modding sheets for games I ran in high school right now and realized THIS IS MY ROLE (tweaked a little bit) but I call academic dishonesty! Plagiarism! Dammit WZ.

View attachment 297746

edit: Okay I googled it on the off-chance that it was a mechanic that Cubs/Dubz found online somewhere that happened to be similar to mine, and yeah it looks like there's a couple different "Gambler" type roles. :yeahright:
So, if you look closely, it's just a coincidence?

• Sad

View attachment 297746

Also whats WZ got to do with this? If you look closely, its KDub who ran it with me!

• Haha

View attachment 297746

And you can’t blame her either, I built the game. Come at me bro! :p

• Hmm
Also whats WZ got to do with this? If you look closely, its KDub who ran it with me!
And you can’t blame her either, I built the game. Come at me bro! :p
Dude I barely pay attention to games I PLAY much less ones I spectate haha.

I thought it was dubz because I usually dump my roles list into every game’s spreadsheet and she’s modded with me and I thought she modded that game.

I can most certainly blame KD because she has definitely had access to the inner workings of my mind and she’s seen my spreadsheets too :p

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Hmm
Reactions: 3 users
Dude I barely pay attention to games I PLAY much less ones I spectate haha.

I thought it was dubz because I usually dump my roles list into every game’s spreadsheet and she’s modded with me and I thought she modded that game.

I can most certainly blame KD because she has definitely had access to the inner workings of my mind and she’s seen my spreadsheets too :p
Hmmmmm I haven’t seen a spreadsheet. And we haven’t modded together. So....

innocence MAINTAINED

• Haha
Hmmmmm I haven’t seen a spreadsheet. And we haven’t modded together. So....

innocence MAINTAINED
Putting words in my mouth. Must be woof.

I didn't say that we modded together, I said you've seen my spread....sheets :naughty:

(I'm talking about the WWonderland excel unless you haven't opened that one in the two years since I shared it with you lol)

• Haha
Putting words in my mouth. Must be woof.

I didn't say that we modded together, I said you've seen my spread....sheets :naughty:

(I'm talking about the WWonderland excel unless you haven't opened that one in the two years since I shared it with you lol)
Yeah, I didn’t know there was one.

#winning

• Haha