French QWWarter Sign Ups and Game Thread

Started by cubsrule4e
This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Welcome to the French Quarter in New Orleans! A top 5 US tourist destination. Should be fun and, if nothing else, certainly informative and inspiring! Game will begin once 20 player roster fills.

0. 55F-LUSH
2. 555-WIFE
3. Lawpidy Lawp
4. Dolphinator
5.
6.
7. UndomesticatedZoo
8.
9.
10.
11.
12.
13. Miz
14. SportyPie
15.
16.
17. Coop
18.
19.
20.


Game Start

Table of Contents
 
Last edited:
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
I'm in solely because it's 12/12. 36/12 games have killed me since that wolf nightmare :bag::sorry:

@WildZoo @vetmedhead @StayingPositive2017 @SkiOtter @cdoconn @Animal Midwife @SARdoghandler @finnickthedog @Coopah @WeimMama @Barkley13 @Doggo Labs @britzen @MSUcvmHOPE @capri1722 @RespectTheChemistry19 @differentiating @kraskadva @CoffeeQuestionMark @Stagg737 @Mad Jack @Melchizedek @SportPonies @genny @Caia @Trilt @that redhead @twelvetigers @DVMDream @mizchiefmanaged @Navilly @Dr. ForgotToFlush @Caiter92 @PippyPony @SnowshoeDog143 @bryndiana.jones @dolphin106258 @muttmanager @Ms Procrastinator @katashark @acanthuroidei @Haxx @dpmd @StartingoverVet @Carbon @Nutmeg @tartesos @ThoracicGuy and everyone i missed, come play! :clap::claps:
 
Oh good I'm already signed up... Except...


0. 55F-LUSH
2. 555-WIFE
3. Lawpidy Lawp
4. Dolphinator
5.
6.
7. UndomesticatedZoo
8. Coop
9.
10.
11. SAR
12. Coffee?
13. Miz
14. SportyPie
15.
16.
17.
18.
19.
20.

That's better. Also lol, everyone has fun nicknames but no one can do anything with Coop :laugh:
 
Oh good I'm already signed up... Except...


0. 55F-LUSH
2. 555-WIFE
3. Lawpidy Lawp
4. Dolphinator
5.
6.
7. UndomesticatedZoo
8. Coop
9.
10.
11. SAR
12. Coffee?
13. Miz
14. SportyPie
15.
16.
17.
18.
19.
20.

That's better. Also lol, everyone has fun nicknames but no one can do anything with Coop :laugh:
It's ok, @dolphin106258's correct nickname is dolphino
 
0. 55F-LUSH
2. 555-WIFE
3. Lawpidy Lawp
4. Dolphinator
5. Mel
6.
7. UndomesticatedZoo
8. Coop
9.
10.
11. SAR
12. Coffee?
13. Miz
14. SportyPie
15.
16.
17.
18.
19.
20.
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
He got triggered by the 36/12s.
Relevant here. Also, same.


Welcome to the French Quarter in New Orleans! A top 5 US tourist destination. Should be fun and, if nothing else, certainly informative and inspiring! Game will begin once 20 player roster fills.

0. 55F-LUSH
2. 555-WIFE
3. Lawpidy Lawp
4. Dolphinator
5.
6.
7. UndomesticatedZoo
8.
9.
10.
11.
12.
13. Miz
14. SportyPie
15.
16.
17. Coop
18.
19.
20.
The #14 auto sign up makes me happy.
 
1. Mme P
2. Lawpidy Lawp
3. 555-WIFE
4. Dolphinator
5. Mel
6. #roidrage
7. UndomesticatedZoo
8. Coop
9. Nav
10. Pipsticks
11. SAR
12. DuCafe?
13. Miz
14. SportyPie
15.
16.
17.
18.
19.
20.

giphy (28).gif

Nola Baby!
 
Last edited:
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
As I told @cubsrule4e , I am signed up because I can't resist the allure of cubs's first game + the city which gave us beignets and the ramos fizz... but expect to see a very different variety of pippy in this game.

Translation: no calling me a wolf because I only posted once the day before

Puppy already sounds Wolfy imo

Also that's apparently my phone's autocorrect and I'm amused enough to leave that there :laugh:
 
Just get you a Sazerac instead and dont worry about it!
I've only ever had to make a handful of those for patrons, never had one myself. The first guy who ordered it had to teach me how to make it and he liked sambuca. It wasn't until I started making it for someone else they looked at me weird and asked for it with an absinthe rinse instead.

I feel like any drink that requires a "rinse" is a touch pretentious, but thanks for putting it back on my radar, I'll have to try it next time I'm in a decent cocktail lounge and report if its worth looking a tad dickish.

this conversation should probably go in a cocktail thread.
 
I've only ever had to make a handful of those for patrons, never had one myself. The first guy who ordered it had to teach me how to make it and he liked sambuca. It wasn't until I started making it for someone else they looked at me weird and asked for it with an absinthe rinse instead.

I feel like any drink that requires a "rinse" is a touch pretentious, but thanks for putting it back on my radar, I'll have to try it next time I'm in a decent cocktail lounge and report if its worth looking a tad dickish.

this conversation should probably go in a cocktail thread.

Fits perfectly with this game thread theme actually! But yeah, you wont get any looks if you order one at the Roosevelt Hotel. In fact, youll get a weird look if you order anything other than that.
 
I'm so conflicted

Barksnark, you can have my spot at 15!

Why are all the themes I love run at times when I can’t play 😢

*orders a hurricane*

I dont even need to run this game, yall are new orleans saavy already! But you gotta go to a different place if you want a hurricane.. join the game and find out where!
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
I dont even need to run this game, yall are new orleans saavy already! But you gotta go to a different place if you want a hurricane.. join the game and find out where!

I wish, but I am on the busiest service of residency right now and I’ve barely been seeing my kid this month. I’m pretty sure I know where those hurricanes are going to be coming from though 😉
 
As I told @cubsrule4e , I am signed up because I can't resist the allure of cubs's first game + the city which gave us beignets and the ramos fizz... but expect to see a very different variety of pippy in this game.

Translation: no calling me a wolf because I only posted once the day before
Pregame excuses? lynch pipperoncini