NeWW Girl - Sign Up & Game Thread

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
ok this is where i freak out and wonder if vis and true are doing wolf theater
I've been known to do goofy stuff on occasion, but singling myself out with another wolf as the center of a weird mechanics interaction seems pretty dumb, even for me

I am inclined to believe you, but want to make sure all avenues are explored properly.

The alternate explanation is:

True is a wolf and wolves found their lost packmate last night, resulting in a no-kill, leaving True open to claim whatever roleblocking PR he wants because no one else can verify his claim.

@Viscernable, what are your thoughts on this matter?
No, True’s convo with me made it pretty clear to me he was the blocker, and that he was on board with not revealing. I didn’t reveal I was blocked because I wanted to avoid that temptation of a misyeet, and I didn’t want the blocker revealed for obvious reasons (even in the case I get miseliminated I thought it was important the blocker stays hidden, since the possibility of the NK being blocked gives us possibly another day). It was pretty clear we were on the same page about the importance of protecting the blocker’s identity and not pursuing the block to a mechanical misyeet, but in hindsight I guess I should have anticipated people harassing True about it into revealing and just told everyone I was blocked to avoid it. I guess. It really could have been avoided imo but whatever

Reactions: 1 user
Members don't see this ad :)
I feel like True’s claim could be real, but I don’t like the fact that if he did block Vis why has it taken this long for True to address it?
We are near the end game, we can’t beat around the bush
Okay I’m trying to not get too frustrated, but jesus christ please just reread my and True’s posts with your listening ears open

No, True’s convo with me made it pretty clear to me he was the blocker, and that he was on board with not revealing. I didn’t reveal I was blocked because I wanted to avoid that temptation of a misyeet, and I didn’t want the blocker revealed for obvious reasons (even in the case I get miseliminated I thought it was important the blocker stays hidden, since the possibility of the NK being blocked gives us possibly another day). It was pretty clear we were on the same page about the importance of protecting the blocker’s identity and not pursuing the block to a mechanical misyeet, but in hindsight I guess I should have anticipated people harassing True about it into revealing and just told everyone I was blocked to avoid it. I guess. It really could have been avoided imo but whatever
It was partially harassing, but also partially me just wanting to do something to spark some amount of conversation. A silent game is a great game for scum.

Sorry I just linked to this and thought it was an end of day post.

Also sorry about the L word.

• Care
Darn, I would have loved to hear Visc's response to this question before True's reveal haha. But Visc, you can still tell us if you think you're sus :')
My reply to miranda goes for you too

As we’ve said multiple times, wolves could have targeted their lost wolf and the no kill resulted from that. I was pushing this explanation and the blocker not revealing because I know this is what happened, since I was targeted by the block.
Got it. So disregard my last post.

It's especially annoying because this is my #1 most likely pack at the moment (though I'm really torn on Vissy).

Really hope they weigh in soon enough for some proper discussion. There's not much thread to catch up on, just a couple pages.
I would never go ghost with my 3 teammates. I've just been headachy. I know that's wifomy but it's true.

I've been known to do goofy stuff on occasion, but singling myself out with another wolf as the center of a weird mechanics interaction seems pretty dumb, even for me
so you were sus enough of vis to block her, and when no NK occurred, you decided that she's village and not scum? even though she says she was notified about the block, and i never got anything?

Members don't see this ad :)
so you were notified then?
… and this is where I wish I’d caught up before replying because now I’ve made another PR obvious pickings for wolves

There's just no way they holstered last night, even if it was an option.

Seems reasonable to me. That's why my vote's on Kate. I could be convinced to move it to clem or possibly PSV, but Kate feels like the safest bet to me at the moment.
I'm really a very very bad bet. And if we are at lymlo my death could lose us the game.

• Sad
so you were sus enough of vis to block her, and when no NK occurred, you decided that she's village and not scum? even though she says she was notified about the block, and i never got anything?
I was initially ready to throw her to the mob, but the way she's played today has done a ton to mollify me. She is obviously not in my "definitely village" pile, but I don't feel confident enough to vote for her.

Has @Clem come back and explained at all why he was confident on dubz/psv? I really thought he was hinting a PR as well.

Can someone point me yo the most current tally?

Has @Clem come back and explained at all why he was confident on dubz/psv? I really thought he was hinting a PR as well.
I didn't get the feeling he was hinting at a PR, just emphasizing his powerful Clemliness.

....we could all yeet Clem. I'm down for a good old-fashioned Nanook-hunt.

Day 3 Tally: "I Think We've All Been Here, Right?"
1684460472587.png

PlayerVoted By
Miranda
PSVClem
TruenamerChic, genny
KateTruenamer, PSV, miranda
Leading:@Kate51
Missing:@Viscernable @Kate51
Yeet Close:10pm CDT/ 11pm EDT TODAY (~1 hours)
Last Updated:9:41 pm est/8:41 pm cdt by Alissa

I didn’t want to go to Clem because he does tend to tunnel and lowpost regardless of alignment, but at this point there’s been enough weirdness with his tunnel and other people are just not feeling as wolfy in comparison

• Hmm
5MsPDubz, True, Kate, April
I feel like there is probably a wolf in here from day 1. It's not me and I don't think it's true. April is dead, correct? So that leaves me with dubz/psv again.

I'm not going to vote true just for self pres bc the chances of them having a more important role than I do are high if I'm correct on their alignment.

• Care
I’m not really feeling the Kate sus, someone who’s voting her remind me why?

5MsPDubz, True, Kate, April
I feel like there is probably a wolf in here from day 1. It's not me and I don't think it's true. April is dead, correct? So that leaves me with dubz/psv again.

I'm not going to vote true just for self pres bc the chances of them having a more important role than I do are high if I'm correct on their alignment.
Why do you think there is a wolf in here?

I’m not really feeling the Kate sus, someone who’s voting her remind me why?
Headache absence.

Seriously, I don't disappear in games. It's not AI, at the very least.

• Care
Reactions: 2 users
I didn't get the feeling he was hinting at a PR, just emphasizing his powerful Clemliness.

....we could all yeet Clem. I'm down for a good old-fashioned Nanook-hunt.
I'm always down for yeeting Clem. His confidence on me is at best misguided, at worst a wolf nabbing the (possible) last misyeet.

Is Vis claiming a PR? That'd mean wolves chose another "powerup", yes?

Day 3 Tally: "I Think We've All Been Here, Right?"
1684461282300.png

PlayerVoted By
Miranda
PSVClem
TruenamerChic, genny
KateTruenamer, PSV, miranda
ClemVis
Leading:@Kate51
Missing:@Kate51
Yeet Close:10pm CDT/ 11pm EDT TODAY (~1 hours)
Last Updated:9:48 pm est/8:48 pm cdt by Alissa

PSV/Clem/Miranda would make some amount of sense....

Christ this is tricky.

I really think the group of three includes Clem.

Kate is making me feel better about her. Her getting the number of scum wrong is a small detail that feels very "checked out villager".

Would Clem/nanook tunnel his own teammate from D1 like that? Or, alternatively, could either him or PSV be an un-found Lost Wolf?

It's really hard to play a game when you don't know anyone's meta 😐

Vis and true read the most honest to me. So maybe I'm just wrong in clem?

PSV/Clem/Miranda would make some amount of sense....

Christ this is tricky.

I really think the group of three includes Clem.

Kate is making me feel better about her. Her getting the number of scum wrong is a small detail that feels very "checked out villager".
Well this is both helpful and embarrassing. Lol