Friday the 13'er - Game Thread

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Where did anyone say that? Not sure if I missed it but that wasn't the commentary I remember reading.

It's not word for word "all fluff no stuff" but I gathered that SOV was saying that her line of questioning didn't help with anything.

Why ask this question? Does it help us in any way find wolves? And that whole conversation with a SARs was weird. Not helpful at all but setting you up as your friendly neighborhood villager.

You are definitely not on my villager list.

You are missing my point (purposely?). Does it really matter what the motive of a known villager is. This line of questioning just deflects from what is relevant, and my point is it is the type of question a wolf asks when trying to look useful. As is numerous posts about how to be a good villager. I love doing that as a wolf. Feels helpful without actually being helpful.

And FWIW, I had no control over the reveal. Makes a role that almost guarantees an early death. Hopeful there is a protector role to help me last more than a single day.

Members don't see this ad.

Sometimes I think I read through these things too fast

Members don't see this ad :)
Official Forever Day 1 Lynch Tally
SAR () -
dubz () -
allie () -
genny () -
Lupin () -
Coop (1) - MsP
SOV () -
ny (1) - mutts
MsP () -
miz (1) - dubz
mutts (4) - Coop, barks, SAR, miz
Nav () -
Barks (5) - Lupin, ny, SOV, Nav, genny

12/13
lynch close in ~3 minutes
Barks you are in the lead
Missing: allie

Official Forever Day 1 Lynch Tally
SAR () -
dubz () -
allie () -
genny () -
Lupin () -
Coop (1) - MsP
SOV () -
ny (1) - mutts
MsP () -
miz (1) - dubz
mutts (3) - Coop, barks, SAR
Nav (1) - miz

12/13
lynch close in ~3 minutes
Barks you are in the lead
I switched to mutts

Omg I am an idiot and forgot about this game. I'm sorry, I'll be way more present going forward if I'm not dead... Haven't even looked at the tally

Members don't see this ad :)
Final Forever Day 1 Lynch Tally
SAR () -
dubz () -
allie () -
genny () -
Lupin () -
Coop (1) - MsP
SOV () -
ny (1) - mutts
MsP () -
miz (1) - dubz
mutts (4) - Coop, barks, SAR, miz
Nav () -

12/13
lynch closed; check your votes

Reactions: 1 user
@allieh8607, be sure to hit the post minimum in the future!

Last edited:
Night closed; results pending.

Last edited:
Miz, you are going to have to stop making yourself look important as an early defense and try more for posting style. :(

I hope mutts was looked into last night as the other one up for lynch yesterday. I didn't see anything on read through that makes me think that was a wrong vote.

are we going to play the game where if miz gets killed early it totally exonerates nav because i didn't like that game before

• Haha
Reactions: 3 users
oki

i didn't understand the circumstance i guess. people just had big feelings about that idea.

I hadn't played a game in quite some time, and there is some backstory that helped with that thought process, so made that game slightly more unique. That certainly doesn't apply here though since it isn't a big deal I'm in the game.

As a reader and the target, it was shady - regardless of your intention and likely made me the counter wagon
They just chose someone (Genny definitely said exactly that), although I would've liked to see how you flip. And I wasn't saying it wasn't shade, I was saying the shade was warranted.

Because it was a tie between you and barks and I had barks as a village read so I wanted to get it off of her. It was in like the last 15 minutes of the cycle and nobody else was going to go for Nav so I gave up.
:sendoff: It doesn’t have to be either or

Miz, you are going to have to stop making yourself look important as an early defense and try more for posting style. :(

I hope mutts was looked into last night as the other one up for lynch yesterday. I didn't see anything on read through that makes me think that was a wrong vote.
What makes you think it was a right vote?

Who you got for your reads currently?
I have wolfy feels from you, ny, Nav, & allie