-
CycleTrack and SDN are teaming up to make medical school admissions more transparent and accessible! Read the announcement to learn how we’re supporting the future of CycleTrack’s free application-tracking tools .
You are using an out of date browser. It may not display this or other websites correctly.
You should upgrade or use an alternative browser.
You should upgrade or use an alternative browser.
FTF's Worst Idea Yet (Game Over)
Started by Dr. ForgotToFlush
Get help with your application
Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.
because there were 2 players I was discussing. 2 players can't be in more than 2 factions.Yeah, but why'd you land on two? There are more than 3 non-town factions possible.
WildZoo
Noble Dubz Dictator, Unyeetable Phasing Wolf
Administrator
Volunteer Staff
Lifetime Donor
10+ Year Member
Seems plausibleDid @JustPaws go to bed already?
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
unvote bob , vote alissa
Why alissa?unvote bob , vote alissa
No I'm here just not sure where to voteDid @JustPaws go to bed already?
Looks like I might have to self prez on alissa
I should beSeems plausible
Why?unvote bob , vote alissa
Eh Bob’s vote has disintegrated now and there’s a slim chance of MsP being voted over alissa or Paws who I don’t feel are great choices
Unvote: Bob
Vote: MsP
Unvote: Bob
Vote: MsP
Sunny why thinking
Are you sure your vig wouldn't kill the doctor if you are protected by the doc?
not as per my understanding , coz I would be bodyguarding the doc , so my vig would be redirected to myself
I saw weirdness on the goats game and got buried trying to figure it out. Then got invited a couple times and finally decided to try it since you guys seemed to be having fun. Lawpy def helpedJust out of curiosity, who brought you to the vet side? Was it @Lawpy
Y
You dont have to to be scum that is PR huntingI wasn’t implying you were a village PR
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Why alissa?
coz I had a townlean on JusPaws and a scumlean on alissa
I think we've barely played together before? but anyone "thinking" react for me means I actually read and process your post without agreeing or having an emotional reaction.Sunny why thinking
I'm feeling conflicted. I'm not really a fan of her reads, but genny also makes me sweat.Midwife you gonna stay on sunny or...
Oh okI think we've barely played together before? but anyone "thinking" react for me means I actually read and process your post without agreeing or having an emotional reaction.
anyway*I think we've barely played together before? but anyone "thinking" react for me means I actually read and process your post without agreeing or having an emotional reaction.
Yeah I’m kinda sussing genny but It’s too late to do anythingI'm feeling conflicted. I'm not really a fan of her reads, but genny also makes me sweat.
I feel like in practice the opposite pattern tends to occurIn all fairness you’re newer and this is your first multi ball game. Pippy is a veteran and should know better to read the rules
Welp as self prez
Unvote vis
Vote alissa
Unvote vis
Vote alissa
Alright good night kids
DEADLINE
You got introduced on my birthday! I love seeing posts from my birthdayI saw weirdness on the goats game and got buried trying to figure it out. Then got invited a couple times and finally decided to try it since you guys seemed to be having fun. Lawpy def helped
give me a second to doublecheck the votes, feel free to doublecheck your own votes
you can keep talking while i doublecheck, but after i post results, no more talky talk
No feels on me whatsoever just going with the flow?Eh Bob’s vote has disintegrated now and there’s a slim chance of MsP being voted over alissa or Paws who I don’t feel are great choices
Unvote: Bob
Vote: MsP
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
No night talk is miserable whine whine whine bitch bitch bitch. I don't mean to insult the host and I'm not trying to accomplish anything by whining. Just feels good to do it while I can. Probably gonna complain at least once a day.
Sometimes it helps to take breaks in betweenThis may be my last game for awhile idk I’m just not having fun any more. When I’m village i get yeeted when I’m wolf I get yeeted. Sometimes I feel like I need to reset and go back to a noob game with a manator
Bob's origin story if anyone else missed it and is interested
forums.studentdoctor.net
Happy weekend from the K-Hole!
https://forums.studentdoctor.net/threads/ggoats-an-amaaaaahzing-ww-thread.1435126/ I imagine this is probably not the forum for this, but thought some might enjoy discovering this. For some reason, SDN recommended this thread for me and I clicked expecting G.O.A.T. for something WW. I clicked...
Once I stepped back and started playing again I stopped getting yeeted as much.Sometimes it helps to take breaks in between
Lol, there was no “flow”, just alissa voting you earlier (thought she was still there when I placed this vote), then you making sketchy enough posts that you’re in my top 2 people I want to flip.No feels on me whatsoever just going with the flow?
I actually really like modding more than playing but I feel like I’m not a good enough player to be a good modOnce I stepped back and started playing again I stopped getting yeeted as much.
It's always great to get experience by co-modding. You'll eventually get good at it.I actually really like modding more than playing but I feel like I’m not a good enough player to be a good mod
Votecount Update 1.1
alyssa14 has been voted out. Writeup incoming
alyssa14 has been voted out. Writeup incoming
Night 1 flavour: I went to McDonald's today. Got a Big Mac and fries.
alyssa14 has been voted out. They were:
Werewolf Gravedigger Psycho-trooper: Werewolf Factional Kill + Communication. You show up on any results received by a motion detecting role. All other inspect roles receive the opposite results. Aligned with Werewolves.
alyssa14 has been voted out. They were:
Werewolf Gravedigger Psycho-trooper: Werewolf Factional Kill + Communication. You show up on any results received by a motion detecting role. All other inspect roles receive the opposite results. Aligned with Werewolves.
Last edited:
How could you spell my name wrong it’s literally right there. Nice way to kick me when I’m already down


^you can keep talking while i doublecheck, but after i post results, no more talky talk
It is Now Night 1!
Send me actions/idles/otherwise before 10 AM EST so I can start resolving them before day start. Day 2 starts at 11 AM EST
@Chaostrodon
@Animal Midwife
@BobLoblaw78
@PippyPony
@Ms Procrastinator
@Zenge142
@WildZoo
@sunshinefl
@Crayola227
@Viscernable
@Aprilthearab
@genny
@JustPaws
Send me actions/idles/otherwise before 10 AM EST so I can start resolving them before day start. Day 2 starts at 11 AM EST
@Chaostrodon
@Animal Midwife
@BobLoblaw78
@PippyPony
@Ms Procrastinator
@Zenge142
@WildZoo
@sunshinefl
@Crayola227
@Viscernable
@Aprilthearab
@genny
@JustPaws
overslept: one moment
Night 1 flavour: I overslept. Playing Minecraft until 5 and then needing to wake up at 9 is not fun.
Chaostrodon has died. They were:
Compulsive Blind Bodyguard Faith Vigilante: Each night you will randomly, compulsively target someone with a bodyguard action. You will target that same person with a vigilante action that has a 50% chance of working. You will die instead of your target if they were to be killed that night. Aligned with town.
Ms Procrastinator has died. They were:
Tracker Miller: Every night you may target one person and you will learn who they targeted that night. You appear as Mafia to Cops that inspect you. Aligned with town.
genny has died. They were:
Hated Werewolf Hater: Werewolf Factional Kill + Communication. Once per night, you may target player at night to make them Hated for the next day, where they will take one less vote to be hammered. Aligned with the Werewolves.
BobLoblaw78 has die. They were:
Criphound: Every night you may target one person. You will be told if they possess a negative utility role, or otherwise. If you are protected by any other role in the game, you will automatically die. Aligned with Town.
Attachments
Last edited:
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Day 2 has now begun!
You have 12 hours until Day 2 ends, until 11pm EST.
Majority is in effect. The hammer count is 5. If someone were to reach 5 votes, the day would automatically end and they will die.
@Animal Midwife
@PippyPony
@Zenge142
@WildZoo
@sunshinefl
@Crayola227
@Viscernable
@Aprilthearab
@JustPaws
Votecount Sheet
You have 12 hours until Day 2 ends, until 11pm EST.
Majority is in effect. The hammer count is 5. If someone were to reach 5 votes, the day would automatically end and they will die.
@Animal Midwife
@PippyPony
@Zenge142
@WildZoo
@sunshinefl
@Crayola227
@Viscernable
@Aprilthearab
@JustPaws
Votecount Sheet
Last edited:
Day 2 Flavour: gonna be MIA for a bit so i can catch up on sleep
I want to clear everyone on the alissa vote as being not w/w with alissa. Will consult trackers to be certain though.
After Alissa's flip, I was wondering if Genny was acting so wolfy to try to distract and take some votes off of Alissa like what she did when I wolfed with her. Seems that very well could have been what happened
But what about paws, who waited until the very last minute to self prez onto her?I want to clear everyone on the alissa vote as being not w/w with alissa. Will consult trackers to be certain though.