FTF's Worst Idea Yet (Game Over)

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

Dr. ForgotToFlush

The Best To Never Do It
2+ Year Member
Reaction score
3JuL.gif

FTF's Worst Idea Yet
What Could Have Been
By ForgotToFlush

A 100 role multiball semi-open IDEA setup

Host: ForgotToFlush
Start Date: Whatever today's date is
Day Phase Length: 12 hours
Night Phase Length: 12 hours
Minimum Run-time: approx 4 IRL Days
Maximum Run-time: 7+ IRL Days
Deadline Time: 11:00 PM EST (subject to change)
Contact and Communication: No Outside Contact. Mafia and Werewolves are allowed to communicate with their partners through the provided medium.

Members don't see this ad.

Reactions: 3 users
Rules:

0. I am the host of the game, and my word is law. I reserve the right to modkill/godkill or substitute anyone out those who break the rules.*

1 (a). You can only talk about the game in the game thread unless specified otherwise. Once you are dead you cannot talk to anyone about the game. Knowledge acquired after death cannot be transferred from a dead player to a living player.
1 (b). Outside influences (eg. Threatening, bribes, wagers, promises, alliances, trust tells) are not tolerated and will be dealt with severely.
1 (c). Sportmanship should be shown. Salting, raging or ranting will not be tolerated. At the end of the day, mafia is played for fun. The general rule of thumb is attack the play, not the player.

2. Every user has a role PM. Role PMs may not be shown to other users at any time. All forms of sharing of role PMs is banned. If anyone finds a person encouraging others to share their role PMs or sharing role PMs themselves, please be sure to report it.

3 (a). You may vote users during the day by posting in bold "Vote: (user)", unvote users by using "Unvote: (user)". Votes will not be counted if they do not follow this format.
3 (b). Votes can be in shortform as long as I understand who you are voting.

4. Do not edit or delete your posts, if you need to correct something make another post.

5. Only sign up if you know you're going to be at least fairly active. If you do not post/are not active during the day phase, you will be prodded. If you fail to post after the previous prod or require excessive prods, you will be subbed out.*

6. Night talking is disallowed.

7. Extensions will be granted according to the situation.*

8. Actions should be sent during night phase through Forum Pm. If you do not have an action, please send an "idle". Failure of sending any actions during the night phase will result in the host deciding your action for you.

9. I might not be in time to end day at deadline or hammer. In this case the game will enter into Twilight. You are allowed to post but not allowed to vote or unvote users.

10. Angleshooting is prohibited. This is included but not limited to submeta, hostmeta and using out of game information to form reads. Punishable by modkill.*

11. Do not try to exploit any loopholes or circumvent the rules.

*-will be judged at the discretion of me

Reactions: 1 users
Game Specific Rules

All possible roles are listed below:

[*]Vanilla Townie
[*]Vanilla Townie
[*]Vanilla Townie
[*]Vanilla Townie
[*]Vanilla Townie
[*]Vanilla Townie
[*]Vanilla Townie
[*]Vanilla Townie
[*]Vanilla Townie
[*]Vanilla Townie
[*]Miller
[*]Miller
[*]Miller
[*]Lover
[*]Lover
[*]Lover
[*]Hirsute Townie
[*]Hirsute Townie
[*]Hirsute Townie
[*]Uni-miller Vanilla Cop
[*]Hated CPR Loyal Doctor
[*]Compulsive Weak Naive Doctor
[*]Hated Seer
[*]Hated Seer
[*]OS BP Weak Bodyguard
[*]OS Lawnmower (Kills neg roles, Protects Non Neg)
[*]OS Lawnmower
[*]OS Lawnmower
[*]Tracker Miller
[*]Hirsute Watcher
[*]Uni-miller OS Commuter
[*]Hated Cop
[*]Hated Cop
[*]Weak Hated Jail-keeper
[*]Day 3 Suicidal OS Bloodhound
[*]OS Washing Machine (Targets someone N1;Receives the true alignment of that player and becomes silenced next day)
[*]OS Washing Machine
[*]Reverse CPR Doctor (Strongman's any target being protected;Only bypasses one protect; Compulsive)
[*]Criphound (Inspects for neg/not neg)(if Criphound is protected then Criphound dies)
[*]CripHound
[*]CripHound
[*]Greengrocer (a fv but it sends vegetables;is not allowed to inform the rest of players that they sent vegetables or mk;Compulsive)
[*]OS un-lynchable Compulsive Janitor
[*]Ascetic Day Two Suicidal Nymphomaniac
[*]Role-blocker Beloved Princess
[*]Desperado Dice Publicist (All dice rolls are broadcast-ed)
[*]Odd day hated, even day also hated Unimiller Gravedigger
[*]OS Bulletproof OS Passive Hammerer
[*]Disloyal OS Gladiator (Dies if both choices are town;still goes through)
[*]Vanilla Mod-killed Day 1 for no reason Townie
[*]Hated Blind OS gravedigger-izer
[*]Blind Watcher
[*]Blind Tracker
[*]Macho D1 Compulsive Innocent Child
[*]Multiple User Personality (JOAT that can’t choose what role to use each night. OS Bloodhound, OS Doctor, OS Vigilante, OS nothing)
[*]Disloyal OS Kingmaker (Can only appoint scum as King;If King lynches a hated role, they die as well)
[*]OS Day Vigilante Singer
[*]Virgin Beloved Princess
[*]Virgin Beloved Princess
[*]Odd Day Silenced Tree-stump
[*]Weak Hated Neapolitan
[*]Mason
[*]Hated Blind Resuscitator (when lynched, revives a dead player at random)
[*]Insane Switch Bloodhound (switches between sane and insane when targeted; does not what insanity it starts as)
[*]Compulsive Neg-Thief Tourist (targets player at night and will receive same negs;not informed of which negs they actually receive)
[*]Macho OS Compulsive Mass Re-director
[*]Odd day Tree-stump Even Day Restless Spirit (Silenced every 3 days)
[*]OS (Subject to change) Hated Mod-poster (mod-post will be proofread and edited by host without caution in the slightest)
[*]69% Faith Healer (Tbh it's an improvement isn't it)
[*]Compulsive Blind Bodyguard Faith Vigilante
[*]Compulsive Bodyguard Survivor
[*]Night N Suicidal Survivor Day N King (N= Pl/2)
[*]2S Solar God Priest Actor Tourist
[*]Survivor Survivor (If it survives until the end of the game, must roll dice survivor style against the host to earn win)
[*]Zombie Lord OS Lunar God (only converts vt)(say end night and host is forced to compile only the actions sent before that night)
[*]Faith Inquisitor (OS recruit)
[*]Mafia Bus Hijacker (Lynching scum-partners results in Mod-kill)
[*]Mafia Werewolf Hunter Autassassinophiliac (immune to ww's, will always die to sk nks)
[*]Traitor Publishing Singer
[*]Day 2 Silenced Mafia Suicide Bomber (can send suicide bomb in pms)
[*]Hated Compulsive Hider Vengeful Mafia
[*]Mafia Seer Lover
[*]Loyal Compulsive Vigilante Traitor (unites with mafia and loses vig when they nk a team member)
[*]The OS Compulsive No-Lynch Mafia Hasty Executioner
[*]Ninja Mafia Day 3 Compulsive Tree-stump (Will not be a tree-stump if solo)
[*]Compulsive Disloyal Blind OS Gunsmith Werewolf
[*]Reflexive Disloyal Werewolf Doctor
[*]Congruent Werewolf Roleblocker (n1, n2, n4, n8 so on)
[*]Hated Werewolf Hater (Target player at night to make them Hated)
[*]Pacifist Werewolf Tracker
[*]Even-Night Werewolf Super-saint
[*]Uni-Miller Werewolf OS Passive Pgo
[*]Werewolf Gravedigger Psycho-trooper
[*]Werewolf Odd day hated, even day also hated Cop
[*]Loud Serial Killer
[*]Triggered Vampire (starts as vt, turns to sk when triggered;trigger decided by host)
[*]Ascetic Odd-Night Serial Killer
[*]Uni-miller Reflexive Vanilla-izer Serial Killer
[*]"Suicidle" Serial Killer (75% chance of kill working)
[*]Night 5 Black Goo Compulsive Lightning Rod Cultist

Clarifications:
-All numerical results are rounded down
-Hated modifiers are dropped at 3 players
-Even night and odd night modifiers apply to whole scum factions when on scum
-Bp is consumed at any instance where death is supposed to occur. When the bulletproof modifier is lost, the individual who previously possessed it IS NOT INFORMED
-In the event of any NAR breakdowns, actions are resolved by faction in the following order:
Town->Sk/Cult/Misc->Mafia/werewolf
Special ruling: Reflexive actions, modifiers and abilities have supreme priority (this includes goo)
Only apply when Nar cannot be applied.
-Any attempt to work around the mod-kill rules WILL RESULT IN MOD-KILL. No mercy.
-Hiders can not send kill and hide simultaneously as a night action
-Solar God shares the survivor wincon, Zombie Lord shares cult's)

Members don't see this ad :)
Day 1 has now begun!

You have 12 hours until Day 1 ends, until 11pm EST.

Majority is in effect. The hammer count is 8. If someone were to reach 8 votes, the day would automatically end and they will die.

@Chaostrodon
@Animal Midwife
@BobLoblaw78
@PippyPony
@Ms Procrastinator
@Zenge142
@WildZoo
@sunshinefl
@Crayola227
@Viscernable
@Aprilthearab
@genny
@JustPaws
@alissa14
@alleycat03

Votecount Sheet

@Chaostrodon Miller
@Animal Midwife OS BP Weak Bodyguard
@BobLoblaw78 Reverse CPR Doctor
@PippyPony Mafia Seer Lover
@Ms Procrastinator Greengrocer
@Zenge142 Hated Seer
@WildZoo Disloyal OS Gladiator
@sunshinefl Virgin Beloved Princess
@Crayola227 Hirsute Townie
@Viscernable "Suicidle" Serial Killer
@Aprilthearab Macho D1 Compulsive Innocent Child:
@genny Criphound
@JustPaws The OS Compulsive No-Vote Mafia Hasty Executioner
@alissa14 Ascetic Day Two Suicidal Nymphomaniac
@alleycat03 Even-Night Werewolf Super-saint

Last edited:
Day 1 Flavour: I set 6 alarms to wake up to do this. Be grateful.

• Haha
Reactions: 9 users
discards have been edited into the playerlist
the toc will end up there eventually

Reactions: 1 user
You see , one of my role choices was something called "Compulsive Blind Bodyguard Faith Vigilante". What it essentially means is that I have to target someone to protect everynight but also have a 50 percent chance of killing myself

The role sounded ridiculous af , so I had some questions obviously and posited them to our host who then proceeded to randomly make the choice for me instead since I had apparently spent the time allotted for picking , being confused.

And guess which role was randomly picked over miller?

• Haha
  • Care
Reactions: 8 users
So anyway , I now have a 50 percent chance of killing myself each night and am pretty much useless unless there is a doc around

• Wow
In which case , do drop a subtle hint , we can protect each other

• Hmm
Members don't see this ad :)
Its not funny , midwife . My role is town y'know?

You have a 50 percent chance of losing a town member everyday

Pippy discarding mafia seer lover is interesting.

• Hmm
Reactions: 4 users
You see , one of my role choices was something called "Compulsive Blind Bodyguard Faith Vigilante". What it essentially means is that I have to target someone to protect everynight but also have a 50 percent chance of killing myself

The role sounded ridiculous af , so I had some questions obviously and posited them to our host who then proceeded to randomly make the choice for me instead since I had apparently spent the time allotted for picking , being confused.

And guess which role was randomly picked over miller?
Okay so one of FTF’s post specifically said the best thing Scum can do is fake claim early, and this is by far the fastest role reveal I’ve ever seen so it’s definitely eye popping.
It’s immediately followed up with PR hunting for a doctor.
So anyway , I now have a 50 percent chance of killing myself each night and am pretty much useless unless there is a doc around

In which case , do drop a subtle hint , we can protect each other
So worst case scenario this doesn’t look good.

This game is pretty chaotic so I’m getting my bearings still, but I’m definitely keeping an eye on Chaos.

• Hmm
Reactions: 7 users
>>This game is pretty chaotic so I’m getting my bearings still, but I’m definitely keeping an eye on Chaos.

Not for long , my friend . Ill statistically be dead by tomorrow night

• Hmm
  • Care
Reactions: 2 users
just commenting because I have no idea what is going on and want to keep reading this one and I want dem alerts

just commenting because I have no idea what is going on and want to keep reading this one and I want dem alerts
I have no idea what's going on either :D

• Haha
Okay so one of FTF’s post specifically said the best thing Scum can do is fake claim early, and this is by far the fastest role reveal I’ve ever seen so it’s definitely eye popping.
It’s immediately followed up with PR hunting for a doctor.

So worst case scenario this doesn’t look good.

This game is pretty chaotic so I’m getting my bearings still, but I’m definitely keeping an eye on Chaos.
Honestly, that would be one heck of a role to make fake claim so early D1. Yes, I know we all have access to the list, but I wouldn't just be able to pick a random one and describe what it does in what sounds like a legit description. Also puts a lot of sus on Chaos if he lives for longer than expected.

But the possible PR hunting is a good point, and I was also a little wigged out by how immediate that role reveal was

Wait why? Maybe I didn't understand the role but it sounded like a wolf that would die with another wolf, which sounds terrible and the opposite of low-risk
Wolves can't be lovers.

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 2 users
What even is this game?? Some of these roles are so weird they cannot be real.

• Haha
y'all are acting like you didn't read the role list warning in signups

• Hmm
I'm inclined to lean AM village because I don't think she would turn town a village role for a wolf role, knowing how much she hates wolfing. Solid read pending more posting of course

I'm inclined to lean AM village because I don't think she would turn town a village role for a wolf role, knowing how much she hates wolfing. Solid read pending more posting of course
Ehhhhh, pretty sure she loves chaos if able but I could be misremembering

I know she's a big fan of being scum and that seemed like a relatively low-risk role to have.
I just think it’s interesting that you’re discussing this in general. Mechanics talk isn’t your thing and this isn’t mechanics talk but I feel lot his kind of angling isn’t typical for you

Although I agree with this analysis of AM

I just think it’s interesting that you’re discussing this in general. Mechanics talk isn’t your thing and this isn’t mechanics talk but I feel lot his kind of angling isn’t typical for you
How is it angling? Discarded roles are public information.

I’m more inclined to discuss MsP’s choice. Green grocer isn’t that terrible.. you basically send vegetables every night. Useful? No but are any of the other roles useful? Something must’ve been super tempting to her to pick something else. For this reason, I think I’ll start with

yeet MsP

• Dislike
  • Hmm
Do you have any thoughts on Pippy's discard?
I do agree with your analysis. I have a hard time believing Pippy would choose vanilla townie over a not-so-awful mafia role. Perhaps she was offered something better and even more sinister? I think it’s very possible for her to pick something 3P over mafia though

thoughts on MsP? I think MsP is kinda in the same boat as puppy in regards to she likes, or at least doesn’t mind being scum.