FTF's Worst Idea Yet (Game Over)

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
AM strongly aligned herself with my strongest scum read, and refused to work with actual village blocc.
I hate it when I do that. I mean, when AM does that. When we both do that?

Members don't see this ad.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 8 users
Members don't see this ad :)
Maybe because you still work with the village bloc in that scenario, but it's by leading them to their deaths :)
I can't help it. Village just has to die, no matter my affiliation :shrug:

I don’t think you align yourself as hard. You’re more accepting of the idea you could be wrong, and then doing it anyway.
Scary accurate :laugh:

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 4 users
The same way other people say that about me or anyone else 🤷🏼‍♀️

interesting that you just now notice the hypocrisy because I said it, but miss when everyone else says it.

and to answer your question for this specific occasion, AM strongly aligned herself with my strongest scum read, and refused to work with actual village blocc. That is why I could not read her as village.
idk, cuz is extremely villagey.

• Hmm
Reactions: 1 user
Is there a "leading lemming" award?

We should make one. I feel like that's a different skill set from 'most likely to choke'.

SCxtjMsK4Q-8.png

• Haha
Reactions: 8 users
Look. Some of us just have people that we like to follow to our own death. Their pockets just feel so warm and snuggly no matter how big their teeth look grammy.

• Wow
  • Care
Reactions: 5 users
  • Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 6 users
Some things about RvB suddenly make a lot more sense...
Deeeeerrrrrrrrrbzzzzz. This post notification was so confusing. I was reading up the page like “wait HZD is over with a wolf win? Wait JustPaws was woof? Wait JustPaws is playing???”

• Haha
Reactions: 5 users
Deeeeerrrrrrrrrbzzzzz. This post notification was so confusing. I was reading up the page like “wait HZD is over with a wolf win? Wait JustPaws was woof? Wait JustPaws is playing???”
Just keeping you on your toes Vissy ;)

• Haha
  • Angry
Reactions: 2 users