You are using an out of date browser. It may not display this or other websites correctly.
You should upgrade or use an alternative browser.
You should upgrade or use an alternative browser.
FTF's Worst Idea Yet (Game Over)
Started by Dr. ForgotToFlush
Get help with your application
Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.
I do agree with your analysis. I have a hard time believing Pippy would choose vanilla townie over a not-so-awful mafia role. Perhaps she was offered something better and even more sinister? I think it’s very possible for her to pick something 3P over mafia though
thoughts on MsP? I think MsP is kinda in the same boat as puppy in regards to she likes, or at least doesn’t mind being scum.
do we know Pippy picked a vanilla role?
Not exactly. Pick well and the chances go down.
Pick? bro its Rng . its a 50 percent chance I randomly kill myself irrespective of who I chose
I don’t care for this. She’s saying Bob voting for Chaos is opportunistic but it’s literally the first vote on Chaos.
I also don’t like that she’s attacking Bob for voting for Chaos when Chaos is voting for her. It feels like she’s trying to curry favor with the person voting to yeet her.
Yeet Cray
Feels like you dont see why voting me is oppurtunistic.
See , If you are town , are susp about my claim and also want to actually wolf hunt , you should be better off ignoring me for a couple days , focusing on other people before actually doing something about me. Its a fricking suicidal role after all.
I think Cray is town , I like her takes
also townleaning JusPaws , her posts comes across as purely looking for info w/o any ulterior motives
vote BobisLaw
dont mind switching to alissa either
Vote: Bob
Strongest pings I’ve got so far, aside from alissa who seems to regardless of affiliation always get everyone’s radar pinging wildly day 1
Strongest pings I’ve got so far, aside from alissa who seems to regardless of affiliation always get everyone’s radar pinging wildly day 1
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Yes. Some rules have to exist or people run around with their head cut off saying "b-but it might also be wolves, mafia, sk, survivor, cultists, etc..."I still don't understand why werewolves can't be lovers, but town/village and mafia can. Is it just one of those just because things?
Sometimes it's nice to know what affiliation someone mechanically cannot be instead of continuous mechanical torture.
@PippyPony I take back what I said. Apparently these are just random freaking rules. My bad
What's pinging you about Bob?Vote: Bob
Strongest pings I’ve got so far, aside from alissa who seems to regardless of affiliation always get everyone’s radar pinging wildly day 1
....Sometimes it's nice to know what affiliation someone mechanically cannot be instead of continuous mechanical torture.

I might unvote you for this lol@PippyPony I take back what I said. Apparently these are just random freaking rules. My bad
Oh wait I already did
Oh, so it isn't that you protect them, and when they die only have a 50/50 of dying with them? Because in that case being good about your night action choices picking ppl not likely to be targeted for NK would help you alive.do we know Pippy picked a vanilla role?
Pick? bro its Rng . its a 50 percent chance I randomly kill myself irrespective of who I chose
Feels like you dont see why voting me is oppurtunistic.
See , If you are town , are susp about my claim and also want to actually wolf hunt , you should be better off ignoring me for a couple days , focusing on other people before actually doing something about me. Its a fricking suicidal role after all.
I think Cray is town , I like her takes
also townleaning JusPaws , her posts comes across as purely looking for info w/o any ulterior motives
vote BobisLaw
dont mind switching to alissa either
Can you explain again how your ability works?
aaaaaaaahhhhh
you un-voted Paws? Because if so I missed thatOh wait I already did
WildZoo
Noble Dubz Dictator, Unyeetable Phasing Wolf
Administrator
Volunteer Staff
Lifetime Donor
10+ Year Member
She's voting me now. You laughed at the post.you un-voted Paws? Because if so I missed that
I voted for Dubz because she is peddling liesyou un-voted Paws? Because if so I missed that
Oh and she is lurking too! Love itttt
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
WildZoo
Noble Dubz Dictator, Unyeetable Phasing Wolf
Administrator
Volunteer Staff
Lifetime Donor
10+ Year Member
I was catching up, calm downOh and she is lurking too! Love itttt
I forgot because the most recent thing I saw was flushes out of date tallyShe's voting me now. You laughed at the post.
Oh, so it isn't that you protect them, and when they die only have a 50/50 of dying with them? Because in that case being good about your night action choices picking ppl not likely to be targeted for NK would help you alive.
Can you explain again how your ability works?
Compulsive bodyguard means , I will have to compulsively bodyguard someone every night. So if they are killed I die instead
also a 50 percent faith vig , which means there is a chance I use my vig on my targets. But soft. I am also bodyguarding my target.
Which means there is a 50 percent chance I try to kill my target and since Im bodyguarding them , I die protecting my target from myself
Do you have anyone else you’re wolfing reading?Hmm... That's fair. I've not played with Paws before so I don't have her meta handy. Her posts, regardless of what Pippy thinks of them, do kind of feel icky to me though and I feel okay on this vote.
and it was the sentence not the vote that I was laughing at. And I read it as "what the f*** all this means" which is more my own style of phrasingUnyeet paws
Yeet dubz
For assuming anyone knows what all this **** means
I literally can't. I read this like 5 times and I can't process it.Compulsive bodyguard means , I will have to compulsively bodyguard someone every night. So if they are killed I die instead
also a 50 percent faith vig , which means there is a chance I use my vig on my targets. But soft. I am also bodyguarding my target.
Which means there is a 50 percent chance I try to kill my target and since Im bodyguarding them , I die protecting my target from myself
Compulsive bodyguard means , I will have to compulsively bodyguard someone every night. So if they are killed I die instead
also a 50 percent faith vig , which means there is a chance I use my vig on my targets. But soft. I am also bodyguarding my target.
Which means there is a 50 percent chance I try to kill my target and since Im bodyguarding them , I die protecting my target from myself
So you get why I was looking for a doc
If I could find a doc , the role becomes powerful . Bc if we keep targetting each other , neither of us would die
no in fact I don't get why because I don't get your whole thingSo you get why I was looking for a doc
If I could find a doc , the role becomes powerful . Bc if we keep targetting each other , neither of us would die
Are you sure your vig wouldn't kill the doctor if you are protected by the doc?So you get why I was looking for a doc
If I could find a doc , the role becomes powerful . Bc if we keep targetting each other , neither of us would die
genny's laugh reacts are bringing me light in a hopeless place
Good point! I should know Cray, but honestly I don't track he/she on internet too well b/c it seems mostly irrelevant. By all means def watch me close. I wouldn't throw sus at cray b/c of my slip, that was just me being me. (Now I'll be said to be trying to protect my packmate-lol)Huh, this is interesting. Bob played with and then talked with us in dead chat about cray for a long time during England.
This is the second time this game you have preemptively hand-waved about someone interpreting your posts as protecting someone.(Now I'll be said to be trying to protect my packmate-lol)
Got that worry on your mind for some reason?
it's all i can do some days.genny's laugh reacts are bringing me light in a hopeless place
Which posts? Why?Ok after catch up I think alissa reads upset villager, and I was also bothered by two of Vis's three posts so i think i will vote there
unvote alissa
vote vis
I think the doctor may kill him. If I'm understanding the modifiers correctly, which I'm probably not.Are you sure your vig wouldn't kill the doctor if you are protected by the doc?
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
267 and 274 or something like that. It's the two middles ones with actual content. She only has 4 posts. I think they read scummyWhich posts? Why?
If I don't mention it then someone else will. Which looks worse.
Not any big wolfy vibes. Pippy, Dubz, and Bob are currently in my "I have no hecking clue what they are and I would not be at all surprised if woof" categoryDo you have anyone else you’re wolfing reading?
If you look at my discard, I got rid of reverse CPR doc. In retrospect, I should have kept it. I got rid of it b/c I didn't like the idea of killing someone else that was village. I have an issue where I always like to be the good guy. I am curious to how I will handle being a wolf, but won't find out this game. Sorry! lol
Besides, when I misgender I like to misgender blatantly like I did with MsP. (I still can't believe she didn't jump on me too. lol)
Besides, when I misgender I like to misgender blatantly like I did with MsP. (I still can't believe she didn't jump on me too. lol)
So what do you think of the WZ/Pip back and forth? Have you played with them in the same game before?Not any big wolfy vibes. Pippy, Dubz, and Bob are currently in my "I have no hecking clue what they are and I would not be at all surprised if woof" category
I understand it, but I don't understand why it has to existI literally can't. I read this like 5 times and I can't process it.
I wish there was a confused crying reactAre you sure your vig wouldn't kill the doctor if you are protected by the doc?
But... Why do you think they read scummy267 and 274 or something like that. It's the two middles ones with actual content. She only has 4 posts. I think they read scummy
That is what put Chaos at the top of my list. If I am going to kill an innocent, at least it is an innocent that was going to die anyway. Someone else said, "yeet someone wolfy". But no one looks wolfy yet. So, I say yeet a possible villager who has said they will die anyway.Not any big wolfy vibes. Pippy, Dubz, and Bob are currently in my "I have no hecking clue what they are and I would not be at all surprised if woof" category
The only one I thought was wolfy was pippy. And I didn't want to think that since she modded the last game. And now I am glad I didn't b/c it looks like she isn't (or she is putting on a good act). I think everything is a guess right now. So I choose the short-timer. The thing that bothers me is that I figured more ppl would've jumped on (and given me reason to sus them).
But if I was playing as a wolf, I wouldn't vote chaos. He is going to die anyway, so why waste my time with him.
The way he revealed straight out of the gate still strikes me as odd. The way he encouraged doc to reveal (with subtle hint....yeah, no one else will pick up on that).
But... Why do you think they read
feels. The Bob one felt like she was trying to make people sus him.
I've said what I think of the WZ/Pippy interactions, which is a whole lot of me walking in circles:So what do you think of the WZ/Pip back and forth? Have you played with them in the same game before?
Yes I have, but my memory is crap so I don't recall how I felt about them when they were playing together in previous gamesI'm inclined to read the Paws/Pippy interactions as w/v with Paws being the wolf, or maybe w/w with Paws and Pippy in different factions. I'm kind of siding with Pippy about Paws here. But Dubz is saying she feels like Pippy is getting twisty with words and I'm not sure if I should trust her read given that I am bad at reading Pippy and I assume Dubz is better and also just more experienced and knows Pippy better than I do. Or if maybe Dubz is also wolfy, maybe even with Paws, and shouldn't be trusted with her Pippy read.
Taking a break from role defining.
So what?If I don't mention it then someone else will. Which looks worse.
I don't remember you being concerned about this at all in England.
As I've said before though, it's a waste of a vote if they're going to die anyway. Might at least try to target a wolf rather than a person who has a higher probability of being village. If they die on their own, okay, then we didn't waste a vote. If they don't die, then we can reconsider.That is what put Chaos at the top of my list. If I am going to kill an innocent, at least it is an innocent that was going to die anyway. Someone else said, "yeet someone wolfy". But no one looks wolfy yet. So, I say yeet a possible villager who has said they will die anyway.
The only one I thought was wolfy was pippy. And I didn't want to think that since she modded the last game. And now I am glad I didn't b/c it looks like she isn't (or she is putting on a good act). I think everything is a guess right now. So I choose the short-timer. The thing that bothers me is that I figured more ppl would've jumped on (and given me reason to sus them).
But if I was playing as a wolf, I wouldn't vote chaos. He is going to die anyway, so why waste my time with him.
The way he revealed straight out of the gate still strikes me as odd. The way he encouraged doc to reveal (with subtle hint....yeah, no one else will pick up on that).
I wouldn't be so quick to place trust in Pippy when you haven't seen her play before
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Seems pretty nai to me so farYes I have, but my memory is crap so I don't recall how I felt about them when they were playing together in previous games
What changed your mind here?The only one I thought was wolfy was pippy. And I didn't want to think that since she modded the last game. And now I am glad I didn't b/c it looks like she isn't (or she is putting on a good act).
I discarded what seems like a good wolfy role; my mistake. As AM pointed out, that tells you/everyone nothing about the role I kept.
Okay, I'm going to clear up chaos's claim because it's driving me nuts.
He's saying every time he protects, he has a 50% chance to kill himself instead of protecting anyone. The ability must be used nightly.
He's saying every time he protects, he has a 50% chance to kill himself instead of protecting anyone. The ability must be used nightly.
That's what I'm thinking since I have a hard enough time reading them individuallySeems pretty nai to me so far
Is this right? Flushy's format looks weird and I feel more comfortable this way.
sunshine (1) - AM
Cray (2) - chaos, Zenge
Ms P (0) -
alissa (2) - cray, MsP
Chaos (1) - bob
paws (2) - april, sunshine
pip (1) - Dubz
Dubz (1) - Pippy
vis (1) - paws
bob (1) - vis
sunshine (1) - AM
Cray (2) - chaos, Zenge
Ms P (0) -
alissa (2) - cray, MsP
Chaos (1) - bob
paws (2) - april, sunshine
pip (1) - Dubz
Dubz (1) - Pippy
vis (1) - paws
bob (1) - vis