Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
I know I said that but barks says me saying that is sus. Does that make sense?Alissa, please for the love of all that is werewolfy -- the lynch avoidance is 100% NAI because in this game it is NAI
Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.
I know I said that but barks says me saying that is sus. Does that make sense?Alissa, please for the love of all that is werewolfy -- the lynch avoidance is 100% NAI because in this game it is NAI
Oh look another cop-outDubz - I just really feel like I can never read her at all
The very last one. And I agreed that it's NAI but something about the post still felt weird to me@Barkley13 what question did I miss? Also I said Nav’s lynch avoidance is somewhat NAI because I’ve had that ability as both a villager (noob game) and a wolf (winter speed game).
Okay I definitely thought he had posted twice the first dayHis posts, eh?
If it makes you feel better I have you in my neutral-wolf leaning pile😀Oh look another cop-out
I mean really, do people even try
smhI mean really, do people even try
I commend you for usually having strong opinions about my affiliation!
3 total posts vs 2 total posts... WILDLY DIFFERENT, I see what you meanOkay I definitely thought he had posted twice the first day
Probably not since he wasn't even warned the first time.I’m open to waffling to MsP. Won’t Nav get mod killed anyways for not voting two days in a row?
Like he always spins things in his nav way but when he came on yesterday with the whole "well miz reacted fine she's definitely village!" felt way different to meHey @Barkley13 can you define spinny?
Oh I try. I'm just not good at itOh look another cop-out
I mean really, do people even try
Nobody gets village points for who they put in those weaksauce piles 😉If it makes you feel better I have you in my neutral-wolf leaning pile😀
Someone has to do it for the sake of all these marshmallowsI commend you for usually having strong opinions about my affiliation!
I take offense! I always state my strong opinions on dubz when I have them!!!Someone has to do it for the sake of all these marshmallows![]()
InterestingLike he always spins things in his nav way but when he came on yesterday with the whole "well miz reacted fine she's definitely village!" felt way different to me

For tomorrow, in case I die tonight. I've been chatting with jboo in PM who was for some reason reading me strong village which ya know is very abnormal. So we got to chatting and now I hardcore think she's a wolf.
I didn't really feel a need to ISO him when I was pretty confident in how I felt about him. I remembered everything he said just didn't remember if he had said it in 1 or 2 posts on D1Interesting
I'm just curious about the structure of that read considering how easy it would have been to ISO him and see he had only posted twice the whole game
Seems natural to double check the posts of someone you're wolfreading in particular
Makes me wonder if you actually took the time to think through all your reads and reasons or were just making stuff up on the fly to satisfy my request
Not to mention I'm not really seeing how that post was any different from any nonsense he ever posts
because I don’t know where to start responding to all of this, I’m just going to say that MOOSE was reading you village, not meI've been chatting with jboo in PM who was for some reason reading me strong village which ya know is very abnormal.
Which was already posted on thread and I further explained with my reasoning.Basically I asked her about her reads which mostly boiled down to feels (in my perspective)
You forgot the part where I said that I would be more willing to vote Nav, but as Coop had already mentioned, hopping on the Nav bandwagon at the end would’ve been super duper sketch and unhelpfulher defense was basically "I don't want to die and it would look weird if I swapped" which is definitely not a great defense
Yes you did say that. I still find it sketchy.Which was already posted on thread and I further explained with my reasoning.
You forgot the part where I said that I would be more willing to vote Nav, but as Coop had already mentioned, hopping on the Nav bandwagon at the end would’ve been super duper sketch and unhelpful
I was sleeping.Still unsatisfied with the same people. This is why I hate lowposting.
I pictured you testing a chicken’s doneness re: cooking as vaccinating.contingency lynch MsP
I have to be up at 430 tomorrow morning to vaccinate chickens or something then drive three hours so I'll be around whenever that's done

Yo ok so I'm a little confused about your activity. I know you had some internet loss or whatever. Not sure if your other half can talk in PM's but I included her too. Could you remind me of your top wolf read and why?
Wait wait, it's BC yes? Why in particular, I agree with you mostly, but I'd like to hear what you have to say on the matter
BC and Wondering are my top reads. Did you not see my post on thread detailing our thoughts?
Yeah but I skimmed it gonna be honest. Besides an actual conversation is usually a lot more useful.
I played a game recently with BC and her reads and interactions are coming off as... fake? They just sound very forced. Plus her voting record is just her piling onto bandwagons.
The double vote thing isn’t helping either, it gives me the heeby jeebies.
Hm ok, her timing of votes has been what is bothering me the most. I've not seen her go after someone new that someone else has not already proposed. BUT, after that comment about alissa, it made me wary. A wolf would be the only one to be confident in their village reads because they know that they are indeed village. What about wondering? Why do you feel the way you do?
Wondering made a post early on that I noted as seeming fish-y. Ever since that first post I’ve noticed she’s playing kinda quiet, not contributing much. Add to that, her voting record is a bit iffy.
What about you? Why is Pippy your top read? I see you’ve been spatting back and forth but tbh I’ve been skimming
She does this as a wolf. Pokes and prods until I lose my ****. Thing is this games she's done it to not just me, dubz too (to the point dubz actually told her off). Truthfully I can't know for sure with her because even when I catch her lying she someone convinces everyone it was my **** up. So![]()
Interesting, didn’t know she does that. I do know that she likes to throw tantrums as wolf.
Just went back to that post with your reads. You have me village... only wolves ever really read me village. Why do you have me village?
Loooooooool
I’m honestly terrible at reading you, but MOOSE is reading you that way. You’ve been making sense to me thus far
That's weird though, making sense how? Because you've only really had feels as most reasons (maybe that's just my persception) But like wondering, what post was so fishy?
Straight from the mouth of babes, er... MOOSE:
Tell Coop she's playing her village meta to me. Whining a lot and acting like AM
I’d have to go back and find the posts in particular, but I commented on it at #459
Oh man that's freaking hilarious
OK but also look at this spread, what does it tell you?
There's two wagons and you're not on either. I'm starting to agree with dubz here you look like a wolf trying to avoid a lynch. Either a villager lynch or lynching your fellow wolf but don't want to jump on now because that'd look bad. And yes to those who just jumped on if Nav is a wolf it looks bad for them too.
I’m sorry for wanting to lynch a wolf
But you're not, not if they don't get lynched. And of you feel that strongly why aren't you fighting on thread tooth and nail to get her lynched? Do you not think either of the top candidates are wolves? Why or why not? That's how you generate discussion and catch wolves
AM has a very similar strategy and I don’t see you acting this way toward her
AM actually kicks up quiet a fuss when she wants to, did you miss the epic fights last game? Plus I feel I can read her based of her questions or lack thereof
Quoted me saying it's look badI’d be more willing to go towards Nav right now, but as you so kindly pointed out:
Except we’re not wolves but there’s enough pressure on us for people to definitely side-eye us if we did
So you're not voting nav strictly to avoid suspicion? That's totally normal
Forgive me for not wanting to die. My death would just be another village name on the kill list (which we have NO WOLVES on there right now by the way)
Well yeah dude it's day 2, I know we're good but last game it took us until lylo to lunch a wolf.
Valuable... Not really. Not worth killing absolutelyI am calling BS on this. You're not even voting to save yourself -- if you're that valuable to village, why are you letting yourself hang out in close second place?
What?Valuable... Not really. Not worth killing absolutely
Can I hear your updated thoughts on everyone? With even Nav flipping village, I'm having a hard time not voting you.Valuable... Not really. Not worth killing absolutely
because I don’t know where to start responding to all of this, I’m just going to say that MOOSE was reading you village, not me
How much tomfoolery is too muchI'm back. I came, I saw, I networked. Y'all better not have too much tomfoolery in your night actions so I can close this puppy out fast

He basically said she's 100% village in his book (which he also claims is pretty darn good). I'm not backing his claim, just providing clarification. Honestly, I'm reading her village too. (but also there was that one game so I'm paranoid about my Miz reads)Nav kinda clears miz up for me a bit but I don't know. He said she might be village but he also went after her right out the bat.
Put some tomfoolery back dubz, that's too manyHow much tomfoolery is too much![]()
Okay, look. I've work till 3am on Friday and Saturday and slept until ungodly hours after. I'm leaving work at around one tonight. If I don't give you satisfactory reads and whatever tomorrow you can lynch me.Can I hear your updated thoughts on everyone? With even Nav flipping village, I'm having a hard time not voting you.
Oh I missed the spicy time. Darn.For tomorrow, in case I die tonight. I've been chatting with jboo in PM who was for some reason reading me strong village which ya know is very abnormal. So we got to chatting and now I hardcore think she's a wolf.
Also lurky lurks. You tagged a guy that hasn't been on this site in 14 years.Remember @Silencer I am 100% okay with being silenced tomorrow. I told my SO about people getting silenced and he said “Yeah I hope tomorrow it’s you.”
edit: typo
HEY! I have you in my village pile thank you! Don’t go giving Pippy all the credit.Oh look another cop-out
I mean really, do people even try
Our mission is to provide students with free, unbiased information, resources, and advising for careers in the health professions. We believe every student deserves access to trustworthy guidance, regardless of background or ability to pay.