You are using an out of date browser. It may not display this or other websites correctly.
You should upgrade or use an alternative browser.
You should upgrade or use an alternative browser.
Game Thread: Meats's Reading List: WWhat I Read in 2019
Started by vetmedhead
Get help with your application
Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.
@WildZoo you asked...
AM
alissa
SAR
MsP
Barks
wonder
dolphin
Coop
jmoose
BC
genny
dubz
miz
But with some conditions...
If Alissa is wolf, BC goes way further down into wolf territory
If Ms P is wolf, jmoose goes further into wolf territory
If you or Miz are wolf, Coop goes more village
If genny is wolf, Barks and Ms P go more village
And there is a whole lotta bleh in the middle there
AM
alissa
SAR
MsP
Barks
wonder
dolphin
Coop
jmoose
BC
genny
dubz
miz
But with some conditions...
If Alissa is wolf, BC goes way further down into wolf territory
If Ms P is wolf, jmoose goes further into wolf territory
If you or Miz are wolf, Coop goes more village
If genny is wolf, Barks and Ms P go more village
And there is a whole lotta bleh in the middle there
Last edited:
*********
First time I got to look at the thread today, because I am still at work. And about to go into a pyo. Morning doctor is going to laugh when she still sees me here.
**********************
Sent from my iPhone using SDN mobile
First time I got to look at the thread today, because I am still at work. And about to go into a pyo. Morning doctor is going to laugh when she still sees me here.
**********************
Sent from my iPhone using SDN mobile
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
WildZoo
Noble Dubz Dictator, Unyeetable Phasing Wolf
Administrator
Volunteer Staff
Lifetime Donor
10+ Year Member
Could you explain your top 4 and bottom 4?@WildZoo you asked...
AM
alissa
SAR
MsP
Barks
wonder
dolphin
Coop
jmoose
BC
genny
dubz
miz
But with some conditions...
If Alissa is wolf, BC goes way further down into wolf territory
If Ms P is wolf, jmoose goes further into wolf territory
If you or Miz are wolf, Coop goes more village
If genny is wolf, Barks and Ms P go more village
And there is a whole lotta bleh in the middle there
Edit: actually I at least know your reasons for me and Alissa, so just the others
This makes no sense to me, please explain.If genny is wolf, Barks and Ms P go more village
Johnnaboo (wolf-leaning/neutral)— I have been getting sketch vibes from her but I have been trying to ignore these feelings somewhat since I was assuming I was being influenced by her consistent lynch voting me. I’m waiting for more concrete evidence to confirm.
BC (wolf leaning/neutral)— she hasn’t done anything suspicious but I'm putting her here since I don't want to forget that when she was a wolf in the noob game, she was able to slip by us. Rather not make the same mistake again by trusting her. Gonna be on the safer side and say she is wolf leaning/neutral.
miz - (wolf-leaning/neutral) Much more toward the neutral than the wolf-leaning on the scale. Unsure how I feel about miz, as someone of course close to Nav, pushing for a Nav vote. Nav would be the ideal person to read miz and miz would be the ideal person to read Nav I would assume (sorry I contributed in some degree to the lynch; by the time I was on there was little possibility of changing the tide; additionally, I was unsure my feelings on MsP).
I think I tried asking @mizchiefmanaged for her read on BC yesterday when she was silenced so I would like to revisit this question assuming that she is not silenced today.
alissa (Neutral) - I’ve read her as frustrated villager for D1/D2. Need to ISO to see if she leans some other way for me.
MsP (???) - I don’t think I’ve played with her as villager only as wolf. She does seem different than how I remember her playing as a wolf but that doesn’t mean much.
Pippy (Neutral)
dolphin (neutral) - was annoyed that people were saying they don’t talk enough D1 which I read as slightly villager. I expect wolves to get scared from players calling them out for such things and just talking more to satisfy.
SAR (neutral)
Barkley (Neutral) - she seems nice in PM lol we shared pictures of roosters which of course is the best way to figure out if someone is a wolf.
WildZoo (Neutral)
Coopah (Neutral)
AM (neutral/village-leaning) - she seems the same as how she was in Basics when she was village.
- genny (village): general feel and comments seem village to me and especially that she spoke about the NK choices being on brand for what she would do seems like a strange post if you are a wolf.
BC (wolf leaning/neutral)— she hasn’t done anything suspicious but I'm putting her here since I don't want to forget that when she was a wolf in the noob game, she was able to slip by us. Rather not make the same mistake again by trusting her. Gonna be on the safer side and say she is wolf leaning/neutral.
miz - (wolf-leaning/neutral) Much more toward the neutral than the wolf-leaning on the scale. Unsure how I feel about miz, as someone of course close to Nav, pushing for a Nav vote. Nav would be the ideal person to read miz and miz would be the ideal person to read Nav I would assume (sorry I contributed in some degree to the lynch; by the time I was on there was little possibility of changing the tide; additionally, I was unsure my feelings on MsP).
I think I tried asking @mizchiefmanaged for her read on BC yesterday when she was silenced so I would like to revisit this question assuming that she is not silenced today.
alissa (Neutral) - I’ve read her as frustrated villager for D1/D2. Need to ISO to see if she leans some other way for me.
MsP (???) - I don’t think I’ve played with her as villager only as wolf. She does seem different than how I remember her playing as a wolf but that doesn’t mean much.
Pippy (Neutral)
dolphin (neutral) - was annoyed that people were saying they don’t talk enough D1 which I read as slightly villager. I expect wolves to get scared from players calling them out for such things and just talking more to satisfy.
Hmm I don’t know I just love constantly being called out for not posting to people’s standards in these games. Like legit it is day one I’ve already posted a lynch vote (yes less serious but still) and caught up on the thread. Plus I have a bit more time this game to yell at people.
SAR (neutral)
Barkley (Neutral) - she seems nice in PM lol we shared pictures of roosters which of course is the best way to figure out if someone is a wolf.
WildZoo (Neutral)
Coopah (Neutral)
AM (neutral/village-leaning) - she seems the same as how she was in Basics when she was village.
- genny (village): general feel and comments seem village to me and especially that she spoke about the NK choices being on brand for what she would do seems like a strange post if you are a wolf.
I'd say it would suit me as a wolf because I like the trolly aspect of killing the runner-up to mess with village. I could see nav or coop doing the same thing.
Now I am off to bed. Haven't slept in 28 hrs so I'll see you all later.
Official I Can Stop Reading Whenever I Want, Okay?! Tally
MsP (1) - SAR
1/14 voting
Missing: all the rest of y'all
Lynch deadline 7:00 PM PST/8:00 PM MST/9:00 PM CST/10:00 PM EST
MsP (1) - SAR
1/14 voting
Missing: all the rest of y'all
It’s feeling awfully echo-in here with these reads...
Lynch BC
Official I Can Stop Reading Whenever I Want, Okay?! Tally
MsP (1) - SAR
BC (1) - jmoose
2/14 voting
Missing: all the rest of y'all
Lynch deadline 7:00 PM PST/8:00 PM MST/9:00 PM CST/10:00 PM EST
MsP (1) - SAR
BC (1) - jmoose
2/14 voting
Missing: all the rest of y'all
Who's echoing and with which reads? And does it bother you?It’s feeling awfully echo-in here with these reads...
Last edited:
Village side
AM - Tone has felt on and off meh and she's been a little more MIA than usual, but the manner in which she has been pushing Ms P feels very much like village AM
SAR - really not much to go on here and tbh I had her leaning wolf after D1 for the lone genny comment, but something small made me move her more neutral. Since that thing, responses have gradually felt more village, particularly the sass over getting asked about participation
MsP - imo it doesn't make a ton of sense for her to have been holding her vote yesterday as a wolf and in second place (doesn't make a ton of sense as village either but I would think a wolf would jump on the village counter more readily than that, if that makes sense)
~~
Wolf side
BC - I have liked a lot of her posts when she's been pressed for more of an explanation, but her actual voting behavior feels sheepy and like she's going with the flow. I thought she was trying to jump on Nav's lynch the first day for the cred knowing that he wasn't going to die, but that doesn't really work with him flipping village
genny - had her as a village lean early on, but activity has dropped, and the way she was showing up to make single fluff comments and then dropping off again yesterday was concerning
miz - I didn't like her initial push on nav at the time or in retrospect, early game reads felt wishy-washy
But it shouldn't be a problem for you unless you're a wolf, so I'm not sure why you're pushing back on it
AM - Tone has felt on and off meh and she's been a little more MIA than usual, but the manner in which she has been pushing Ms P feels very much like village AM
SAR - really not much to go on here and tbh I had her leaning wolf after D1 for the lone genny comment, but something small made me move her more neutral. Since that thing, responses have gradually felt more village, particularly the sass over getting asked about participation
MsP - imo it doesn't make a ton of sense for her to have been holding her vote yesterday as a wolf and in second place (doesn't make a ton of sense as village either but I would think a wolf would jump on the village counter more readily than that, if that makes sense)
~~
Wolf side
BC - I have liked a lot of her posts when she's been pressed for more of an explanation, but her actual voting behavior feels sheepy and like she's going with the flow. I thought she was trying to jump on Nav's lynch the first day for the cred knowing that he wasn't going to die, but that doesn't really work with him flipping village
genny - had her as a village lean early on, but activity has dropped, and the way she was showing up to make single fluff comments and then dropping off again yesterday was concerning
miz - I didn't like her initial push on nav at the time or in retrospect, early game reads felt wishy-washy
It's kind of intangible, but I am trying to think through packs and the three of you do not really fit in my mind as a pack, especially you and Ms P after last night. I think you would have jumped on the Nav lynch much much earlier if the two of you were both wolves, so you holding back looks more like there were two villagers up for lynch yesterday vs a villager and a wolf.This makes no sense to me, please explain.
But it shouldn't be a problem for you unless you're a wolf, so I'm not sure why you're pushing back on it
Lynch BigKitties
Can't sheep that, so let's see what happens
Can't sheep that, so let's see what happens
Why is there nothing under Pippy, SAR, dubz, and Coop?Johnnaboo (wolf-leaning/neutral)— I have been getting sketch vibes from her but I have been trying to ignore these feelings somewhat since I was assuming I was being influenced by her consistent lynch voting me. I’m waiting for more concrete evidence to confirm.
BC (wolf leaning/neutral)— she hasn’t done anything suspicious but I'm putting her here since I don't want to forget that when she was a wolf in the noob game, she was able to slip by us. Rather not make the same mistake again by trusting her. Gonna be on the safer side and say she is wolf leaning/neutral.
miz - (wolf-leaning/neutral) Much more toward the neutral than the wolf-leaning on the scale. Unsure how I feel about miz, as someone of course close to Nav, pushing for a Nav vote. Nav would be the ideal person to read miz and miz would be the ideal person to read Nav I would assume (sorry I contributed in some degree to the lynch; by the time I was on there was little possibility of changing the tide; additionally, I was unsure my feelings on MsP).
I think I tried asking @mizchiefmanaged for her read on BC yesterday when she was silenced so I would like to revisit this question assuming that she is not silenced today.
alissa (Neutral) - I’ve read her as frustrated villager for D1/D2. Need to ISO to see if she leans some other way for me.
MsP (???) - I don’t think I’ve played with her as villager only as wolf. She does seem different than how I remember her playing as a wolf but that doesn’t mean much.
Pippy (Neutral)
dolphin (neutral) - was annoyed that people were saying they don’t talk enough D1 which I read as slightly villager. I expect wolves to get scared from players calling them out for such things and just talking more to satisfy.
SAR (neutral)
Barkley (Neutral) - she seems nice in PM lol we shared pictures of roosters which of course is the best way to figure out if someone is a wolf.
WildZoo (Neutral)
Coopah (Neutral)
AM (neutral/village-leaning) - she seems the same as how she was in Basics when she was village.
- genny (village): general feel and comments seem village to me and especially that she spoke about the NK choices being on brand for what she would do seems like a strange post if you are a wolf.
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Because we are indescribable 😀Why is there nothing under Pippy, SAR, dubz, and Coop?
Official I Can Stop Reading Whenever I Want, Okay?! Tally
MsP (1) - SAR
BC (2) - jmoose, Pippy
3/14 voting
Missing: all the rest of y'all
Lynch deadline 7:00 PM PST/8:00 PM MST/9:00 PM CST/10:00 PM EST
MsP (1) - SAR
BC (2) - jmoose, Pippy
3/14 voting
Missing: all the rest of y'all
I have a big village point for alissa but she also just sketched me out in PM
In case anyone is wondering about the Secret Life of Pips
In case anyone is wondering about the Secret Life of Pips
I forgot about that post, actually. I agree with that^- genny (village): general feel and comments seem village to me and especially that she spoke about the NK choices being on brand for what she would do seems like a strange post if you are a wolf.
Lynch MsP
she did say I could do it tmrw, it’s tmrw now. I’ve gone over this vote so many times in my head, but I just don’t see how she’s village. I feel like she’s been given ample opportunities by other players to make herself seem more village and it just never happened.
Also I know why Pippy is voting BC, are other people just thinking wolf because of her being alive because of the double vote thing, or is it something specific in her posts?? @ anyone who feels like answering lol.
she did say I could do it tmrw, it’s tmrw now. I’ve gone over this vote so many times in my head, but I just don’t see how she’s village. I feel like she’s been given ample opportunities by other players to make herself seem more village and it just never happened.
Also I know why Pippy is voting BC, are other people just thinking wolf because of her being alive because of the double vote thing, or is it something specific in her posts?? @ anyone who feels like answering lol.
What's your read on BC?Lynch MsP
she did say I could do it tmrw, it’s tmrw now. I’ve gone over this vote so many times in my head, but I just don’t see how she’s village. I feel like she’s been given ample opportunities by other players to make herself seem more village and it just never happened.
Also I know why Pippy is voting BC, are other people just thinking wolf because of her being alive because of the double vote thing, or is it something specific in her posts?? @ anyone who feels like answering lol.
Ugh that alissa convo reminded me of the thing I mentioned last night that is bothering me about Ms P, but there was fishing going on so now I'm even more confused
Interesting, why do you think I am voting for Kitties? Because this sounds like a defenseAlso I know why Pippy is voting BC, are other people just thinking wolf because of her being alive because of the double vote thing, or is it something specific in her posts?? @ anyone who feels like answering lol.
@alissa14 what is your read on dolphin as of now?
Interesting if BC is a wolf then jboo moves way further down my suspect list
Because I want to make sure you have solid reasoning and you’re not just making stuff up as a wolf. Given that I’m wolf reading Barks and village reading ms p, I thought it odd that you would move them both village based on how I flip. Now I understand that you’re basing it on interactions rather than my reads of them, which makes me feel better about you.But it shouldn't be a problem for you unless you're a wolf, so I'm not sure why you're pushing back on it
Since when do I have solid reasoning as a villager lolBecause I want to make sure you have solid reasoning and you’re not just making stuff up as a wolf.
Come back, flipper -- you can't just drop two ?? and @ everyone and not stay around for the answer!
WildZoo
Noble Dubz Dictator, Unyeetable Phasing Wolf
Administrator
Volunteer Staff
Lifetime Donor
10+ Year Member
lynch miz
though I'm kind of wavering on not trusting nav's read of her
though I'm kind of wavering on not trusting nav's read of her
Official I Can Stop Reading Whenever I Want, Okay?! Tally
MsP (2) - SAR, dolph
BC (2) - jmoose, Pippy
miz (1) - Dubz
5/14 voting
a tie!
Missing: all the rest of y'all
Lynch deadline 7:00 PM PST/8:00 PM MST/9:00 PM CST/10:00 PM EST
MsP (2) - SAR, dolph
BC (2) - jmoose, Pippy
miz (1) - Dubz
5/14 voting
a tie!
Missing: all the rest of y'all
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
I am going back and forth on that too, but think I'm landing on not taking the word of someone who didn't seem to care if she died in the reaction testlynch miz
though I'm kind of wavering on not trusting nav's read of her
Wolf leaning but I have other people more wolfy. Miz and MsP@alissa14 what is your read on dolphin as of now?
Why is she wolf-leaning if she's been pushing MsP since the beginning of this game?Wolf leaning but I have other people more wolfy. Miz and MsP
The whole interaction with Nav seemed off to me. I have a hard time trusting either of them though tbhWhy is she wolf-leaning if she's been pushing MsP since the beginning of this game?
What seemed off about Miz in particular? could you quote and explain for me?The whole interaction with Nav seemed off to me. I have a hard time trusting either of them though tbh
To clarify -- sometimes Nav's reaction tests do not produce accurate results lol
And honestly with the way he left it for so long, I'm not sure it wasn't a real vote that he decided to drop later. Because as much as I don't like saying this, I can see him going for the long pocket there and throwing her a bone if she had time to play but he really didn't.
And honestly with the way he left it for so long, I'm not sure it wasn't a real vote that he decided to drop later. Because as much as I don't like saying this, I can see him going for the long pocket there and throwing her a bone if she had time to play but he really didn't.
Only if he was actually going to be around, I don't see him doing this when he was as busy as he is. But I don't actually know what the hell was actually going on soTo clarify -- sometimes Nav's reaction tests do not produce accurate results lol
And honestly with the way he left it for so long, I'm not sure it wasn't a real vote that he decided to drop later. Because as much as I don't like saying this, I can see him going for the long pocket there and throw

Ooh I could go for with a MsP or BC lynch today
lynch MsP
Based off other people on the two lynches
lynch MsP
Based off other people on the two lynches
Really? If you think you're going to get mod killed and/or lynched before you can contribute to the game at all, which option for last words leads to more marital bliss:Only if he was actually going to be around, I don't see him doing this when he was as busy as he is. But I don't actually know what the hell was actually going on so![]()
"wifey is a wolf, get her" or "meh I changed my mind, she's probably cool, have fun folks" ?
When your village reads start voting for your village reads and your wolf reads start voting for your wolf reads 

You clearly don't understand their relationship. They are cut throat. He would definitely get her if he could, don't doubt that for a second.Really? If you think you're going to get mod killed and/or lynched before you can contribute to the game at all, which option for last words leads to more marital bliss:
"wifey is a wolf, get her" or "meh I changed my mind, she's probably cool, have fun folks" ?
Which on which? Sorry I forgot your reads listWhen your village reads start voting for your village reads and your wolf reads start voting for your wolf reads![]()
Mostly Dubz voting for Miz, also AM & SAR voting Ms PWhich on which? Sorry I forgot your reads list
Why are you wolf reading dubz?Mostly Dubz voting for Miz, also AM & SAR voting Ms P
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Second question, why are you village reading Ms P? I can see a neutral but honestly she hasn't given anyone enough to accurately read her. I don't really see how holding her vote makes sense villager or wolf. Is that the only thing you're going on?Why are you wolf reading dubz?
I have to disagree with the bolded having wolfed against him with miz before. He had strong suspicions she was wolf and opted to sub out without leaving any concrete notes for his sub-in or on thread.You clearly don't understand their relationship. They are cut throat. He would definitely get her if he could, don't doubt that for a second.
Ok he had strong suspicions but didn't leave notes is very different than nah I'm going to not go after her because it'll make her happy. He wasn't planning on subbing out. There's a difference between not leaving notes and backing off a read if that makes sense.I have to disagree with the bolded having wolfed against him with miz before. He had strong suspicions she was wolf and opted to sub out without leaving any concrete notes for his sub-in or on thread.
@mizchiefmanaged you can talk now, so defend yourself. I'm not doing it anymore 😛
I don't know how we can be sure about whether he would've subbed or not since he was awol for 24+ hours. Regardless, my point is he's not cutthroat for miz. I don't see how "yes, she's a wolf but I won't say anything to anyone" and "nah I'm going to not go after her because it'll make her happy" are any different.Ok he had strong suspicions but didn't leave notes is very different than nah I'm going to not go after her because it'll make her happy. He wasn't planning on subbing out. There's a difference between not leaving notes and backing off a read if that makes sense.
Similar threads
- Replies
- 7K
- Views
- 123K