Game Thread: Meats's Reading List: WWhat I Read in 2019

Started by vetmedhead
This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Well if she does she could’ve asked them in PM too, I think she more wants to judge how I come into the thread and how I post.
I mean yeah, that is generally how this works

Initially I thought it was weird you jumped into that interaction so quickly, but after reading what you’ve said today I don’t feel as weird about you.
What are your thoughts about the other people who commented on that interaction? Specifically AM, dubz, myself

> when your village reads are fighting
Who are your village reads?
 
Did find this interesting:
Also found this interesting. Time-wise, there theoretically was enough time for Coop to see my post, go "oh crap", and post her vote close enough to make it seem like she'd already been doing it before my post, but it feels more likely that she realized that someone would call her out on it and we just happened to post at close to the same time. Still, interesting.
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
I don't think Coop sounds nearly as village as some people do, and I feel like Dubz is trying to redirect conversation, but I also don't really like how dolphin kinda piggybacked on my line of questioning last night and then backed right off

So I don't really know what to do about all that
 
I’ve never seen you RNG before? Idk how I feel about this
Is one not allowed to adapt their play style? I got criticism for lynching AM for posting first as a joke. So I changed it. RNG is a better reason than saying someone was a wolf last gam or having no reason at all
 
How about Coop?

Well, do you have anything to say to her about that? I'm not stopping anyone from questioning. Might be interesting to you, but I don't see how my response could be interpreted as anything but NAI.
I'm annoyed AM, and it doesn't seem typical. But I know better than to go after you D1. Especially if I'm wrong. Good that you can't interpret yourself as wolfy no matter what you do even if you are a wolf, that is typically how that works.
 
Lol are you telling people to stop questioning you? I don't think it works like that
Dude you're reaching and it's making me side-eye you, one game I would like to not find you sketchy but you need to stop immediately throwing sketch at me all the damn time when it has not been useful when I am villager or wolf (in the past, let's say year).
 
Also found this interesting. Time-wise, there theoretically was enough time for Coop to see my post, go "oh crap", and post her vote close enough to make it seem like she'd already been doing it before my post, but it feels more likely that she realized that someone would call her out on it and we just happened to post at close to the same time. Still, interesting.
No but ok think what you will. I would never be pressured as a wolf to post something to not be called on it. I've called myself on **** all the time, even on wolves. This is now WIFOM and no longer useful. Have fun with your analysis 😉
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Yes I know, I was trying to make you say it and I could get a better read on you. AM ruined it anyways
If that minor comment, that you said wasn't even the response you were looking for, ruined it, I don't think the questioning was that sturdy to begin with.
I'm annoyed AM, and it doesn't seem typical. But I know better than to go after you D1. Especially if I'm wrong. Good that you can't interpret yourself as wolfy no matter what you do even if you are a wolf, that is typically how that works.
I didn't even mention "wolf"/"wolfy" in reference to anything so have no idea what you're talking about.
 
If that minor comment, that you said wasn't even the response you were looking for, ruined it, I don't think the questioning was that sturdy to begin with.

I didn't even mention "wolf"/"wolfy" in reference to anything so have no idea what you're talking about.
You said NAI of your own actions which I mean no **** (about yourself with your own actions) lol
 
AM was the first to post in the last game (Basics) and she wasn't a wolf there. So don't think this is conclusive evidence
AM always posts "First". It's NAI

Official I Forgot I am the one who has to do Tallies but now have Tally help Tally

bert-ernie-shock-look-up-from-book.gif
Yer a mod! That's why I couldn't lynch you 🤔

**** apparently cubs is a mod... that does explain how he's not lynched yet
Unlynch cubs

Yerp

Ok wow, this is typical thing for sporty right? Lunch dubz day 1

Why does she hate her mom?

No, murder. Don’t worry
Thank god! Harming books is disgusting!
 
What are your reasons for suspecting both? And do you have any reads on more seasoned players?
The RNG thing for Alissa rubbed me oddly, especially coming after her “AM has to be a wolf because we were told the person who posts first is a wolf” thing. You post first like every game, several of which she has played. And I don’t think she’s gone for the first poster in any other game. It’s weird to me.

Wondering I agreed with what Coop said. The logic for swapping off of (what I now consider to likely be a village) vote since several people were on it in order to swap to dolphin for a completely bizarre and superficial reason was weird to me.

I feel ok for now about you, dolphin, MsP (most iffy on this list), and genny.
 
Well that's what my response was pointing out, so I'm not sure why you're fixated on it. Again we seem to be discussing different things at each other and I'm kind of wondering what the point is
Well, you reopened the discussion so I assumed you wanted to investigate Wondering more.
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
I don't think Coop sounds nearly as village as some people do, and I feel like Dubz is trying to redirect conversation, but I also don't really like how dolphin kinda piggybacked on my line of questioning last night and then backed right off

So I don't really know what to do about all that
I wasn’t really piggybacking off your logic...I saw it and that honestly made me want to completely disregard it Bc sometimes I feel like you stir up things between AM and coop. So I cataloged it to see what I thought in the morning. I’m allowed to change my mind. Thank you.
 
@Animal Midwife you asked about wondering, I don’t really have her anywhere but neutral at the moment. Her voting me for no reason other than last game felt okay because it was early enough but some of her responses/interaction have felt off to me. But overall it just lands her neutral for me.
 
Official I Forgot I am the one who has to do Tallies but now have Tally help Tally

sporty (1) - AM
pips (1) - jboo
AM (1) - MsP
MsP (1) - genny
doggo (1) - barks
WZ (1) - SportSnacks
Jboo (1) - SAR with an S
Lissa (1) - Coop
Barks (1) - Doggo
Flipper (1) - Wonder
Nav (2) - flipper, alissa
Genny (1) - WZ

cubs - #coopfail

13/18 Caucus ends at 10PM EST

bert-ernie-shock-look-up-from-book.gif