Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
She made the tie jfcBut why the **** did Miz die?
Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.
She made the tie jfcBut why the **** did Miz die?
Was she the tie maker? only thing I can think ofBut why the **** did Miz die?
She made the tie jfc
Yeah that's how I'm reading the write-upWas she the tie maker? only thing I can think of
Yes but why when the lunch closed early? That seems... WeirdWas she the tie maker? only thing I can think of
unlynch WZ, lynch dolphin
Don't like a bangwaggon semi-starting. Lets see what peeps say tomorrow. Dolphin was a wolf last game maybe they are in this game as well
Is that your real logic? I know you can do better. There's something underneath there isn't there?
Weird defense, it was their logic, let them defend it.
Hmmmm, I feel feels here. But it’s also real late and I am brain dead. But will be revisiting tmrw![]()
Coop feels a little aggressive to me but at the moment I’m okay with the level of aggression. Also highly disagree with your last bit about it being NAI even if I know people do things every game and it’s shouldn’t mean anything I still eye twitch and think what if it means something...this TIME?!? 😱 So I don’t think it’s necessarily wrong for coop to question you or be suspicious.
No but felt like trying to get some information on Barks as well since that also pinged my feels. MsP hasn’t really added much that makes me feel much different from yesterday.
I’m still not feel that great about MsP, sorry for not being as active today, but also not Bc hello it was my first day enjoying the parks in a hot minute. So with that I’m gonna
lynch MsP
Lynch MsP
she did say I could do it tmrw, it’s tmrw now. I’ve gone over this vote so many times in my head, but I just don’t see how she’s village. I feel like she’s been given ample opportunities by other players to make herself seem more village and it just never happened.
Also I know why Pippy is voting BC, are other people just thinking wolf because of her being alive because of the double vote thing, or is it something specific in her posts?? @ anyone who feels like answering lol.
🤔I had her neutral for awhile Bc I agreed with some of her comments on people, but I couldn’t decide if she was village why wolves would leave a double voter alive this long. So I’d be okay voting her today, I just think MsP is more of my top Wolfy candidate at the moment, whether anyone agrees or not is not my problem.
Dolphin just seems really defensive to me and it makes me want to lean her more village for the time being
Did I say anything yet?Do you have a point?
So wait how'd the silencing happen?D4 ResultsRoster
Well. I certainly did not expect my bookshelf to get this weird. You know how sometimes you have waaaay too many books, and you stack them onto the shelf as best you can, and inevitably when you're trying to shove two in, a completely innocent bystander book falls off the shelf?
Yeah.
Dead is@dolphin106258 , who was Pachinko by Min Jin Lee, a WOLF who would automatically die in the event of a tie.![]()
Goodreads description:
In the early 1900s, teenaged Sunja, the adored daughter of a crippled fisherman, falls for a wealthy stranger at the seashore near her home in Korea. He promises her the world, but when she discovers she is pregnant--and that her lover is married--she refuses to be bought. Instead, she accepts an offer of marriage from a gentle, sickly minister passing through on his way to Japan. But her decision to abandon her home, and to reject her son's powerful father, sets off a dramatic saga that will echo down through the generations.
Richly told and profoundly moving, Pachinko is a story of love, sacrifice, ambition, and loyalty. From bustling street markets to the halls of Japan's finest universities to the pachinko parlors of the criminal underworld, Lee's complex and passionate characters--strong, stubborn women, devoted sisters and sons, fathers shaken by moral crisis--survive and thrive against the indifferent arc of history.
Oh, and what was that about a tie? Tsk tsk. My books should know better.
Dead is@mizchiefmanaged, who was All Systems Red: The Murderbot Diaries by Martha Wells, a VILLAGER who could hide from night actions behind another player each night, but would die in their stead if they were attacked.![]()
Goodreads description:
In a corporate-dominated spacefaring future, planetary missions must be approved and supplied by the Company. Exploratory teams are accompanied by Company-supplied security androids, for their own safety.
But in a society where contracts are awarded to the lowest bidder, safety isn’t a primary concern.
On a distant planet, a team of scientists are conducting surface tests, shadowed by their Company-supplied ‘droid — a self-aware SecUnit that has hacked its own governor module, and refers to itself (though never out loud) as “Murderbot.” Scornful of humans, all it really wants is to be left alone long enough to figure out who it is.
But when a neighboring mission goes dark, it's up to the scientists and their Murderbot to get to the truth.
On Hold at the Library
Stacked on my Desk
- @genny
- @WildZoo
- @Ms Procrastinator
Accidentally Kicked Under my Bed
- @SARdoghandler
- @Animal Midwife
Actually Made it on a Bookshelf
- @PippyPony
- @alissa14
- @Barkley13
- @WonderingStudent
SOLD, GIVEN AWAY, LOST, OR DAMAGED
- @BigCats
- @johnnaboo / @Miranda Senft
- @Coopah
- sporty - Butter: A Rich History by Elaine Khosrova - Post Restrictor - RESALE VALUE $0.50
- doggo - There There by Tommy Orange - Popular - RESALE VALUE $0.50
- killerleaf - If on a winter's night a traveler by Italo Calvino - Post Editor - RESALE VALUE $0.50
- Navilly - Educated by Tara Westover - Lingerer - RESALE VALUE $0.50
- dolphin - Pachinko by Min Jin Lee - Scapegoat - RESALE VALUE $0.50
- Miz - All Systems Red: The Murderbot Diaries by Martha Wells - Hider - RESALE VALUE $0.50
It is now N4. Night deadline is 5:00 AM PST/6:00 AM MST/7:00 AM CST/8:00 AM EST. Please momentarily stop whatever weirdness y'all are doing on thread and give me night actions instead.
No which is why I was askingDid I say anything yet?
So BC and Ms P and dubz?Feeling great about jmoo, feeling bad about everyone who was hard core pushing that lynch, feeling oook about everyone who let that tie sit, because there is no guarantee something like that won't happen (or someone wouldn't flip a vote last second to remake a tie, etc)
Because I am murderous, and full of rage!But why the **** did Miz die?

I'm going to start arbitrarily killing one extra player with every lynch and night close as tie punishment!Another reason to love ties!
Some players are more reserved than others and we shouldn't judge themSo wait how'd the silencing happen?
What?Some players are more reserved than others and we shouldn't judge them
Which lynch are you referring to?Feeling great about jmoo, feeling bad about everyone who was hard core pushing that lynch, feeling oook about everyone who let that tie sit, because there is no guarantee something like that won't happen (or someone wouldn't flip a vote last second to remake a tie, etc)
jmooWhich lynch are you referring to?
I can get on that trainContingency Lynch Barks
Why is their lynch more special than the lynched villagers?jmoo
maybe they're being silent because they're shy!What?
Also these are contradictory statementsfeeling bad about everyone who was hard core pushing that lynch, feeling oook about everyone who let that tie sit,
I'm here. Was ISOing when I saw that lynch closed early. Decided I didn't know who I would vote for anyway to break the tie if I messaged the mods to cast a vote.@WonderingStudent can you come back at some point
Meh. I'm a contradictory person sometimesAlso these are contradictory statements

y i k e sLynch Barks
come play pls Bc I don’t know where you’re at. And youre one of my unknowns in terms of feels.
By "lynched villagers" do you mean Ms P and BC?Why is their lynch more special than the lynched villagers?
Night actions shouldn't affect her but that one did. Don't tell me she takes it because she voted in PM so wtf happened?maybe they're being silent because they're shy!![]()
Remember during soccer when SAR and Barks both laid low AND flipped wolf? Something to think about
What? Why would you message the mods to cast a vote?I'm here. Was ISOing when I saw that lynch closed early. Decided I didn't know who I would vote for anyway to break the tie if I messaged the mods to cast a vote.
Why the **** is BC a villager?By "lynched villagers" do you mean Ms P and BC?
No I mean the confirmed lynched villagersBy "lynched villagers" do you mean Ms P and BC?
I WAS ASKING DUBZ.Why the **** is BC a villager?
Enjoy your tunnel. You might want to consider listening to the people you say you're reading village.Meh. I'm a contradictory person sometimes
![]()
OK SORRYI WAS ASKING DUBZ.
BUT I HAVE SO MUCH ENTHUSIASMGUYS STOP YELLING
dubz - more village
Wondering - slight village
genny - neutral to village
miz - neutral to villlage leaning
Barks - I've got nothing
MsP - neutral
SAR - I keep swinging on my opinion of her
dolphin - too quiet
alissa - her lynch felt gross but her play didn't feel better
jboo - ??? not much there tbh
BC - she's moving more neutral after that conversation
Nav - ??? I have no idea what to think of his reaction test
Pippy - she's just doing the stirring pot thing that she does
Sketchy
MsP - reasons stated before, her reasons for a lot of her reads have seemed super off to me
BC - at good number of her posts and her logic behind them have reminded me of the noob game and I can totally see her being in a pack with nav, something about her tone and posts have felt different than from when she was village
Nav - didn't think anything of his posts on D1 about miz because it's nav and could've gone either way regarding affiliation but his posts yesterday were more spinny than I feel is normal for him
Neutral leaning sketchy
Jmoose - I've noticed a lot of their reacts to different posts from people and some of them have made me raise an eyebrow a bit. I also noted that someone (pippy?) pointed out that their reacts/posts don't always match up with their actions so that's a bit sketchy. Plus a lot of their reads list has felt off to me and like they were just looking for soft reasons for their placement of people
Alissa - I feel like every other post makes me feel differently about her. The post about SAR last night saying she was flying under the radar right after 2(?) people had mentioned her the page before was odd and then she just dropped that line of suspicion. How quick she was to dismiss Nav's lynch avoidance as NAI really struck me as weird for some reason but I don't know why because it is NAI (maybe the tone or how it was worded? idk) and she never answered my last PM
Coop - something feels different this game than last game. Nothing solid here but feels want me to lean more wolfy
Really unsure
Dubz - I just really feel like I can never read her at all
Miz - I think it'd be helpful to see how nav flips to determine here... the problem is that her reactions to his vote D1 could be outraged village or could almost read as outraged wolf if he didn't tell her his plan beforehand.... I don't totally have anything to lean her village but I always tunnel her so I really don't know
Pippy - I tend to always think pippy is village probably because of how she tends to lead the thread but always in a very logical way so I tend to nod my head along to her posts but I've been tricked by this before. So neutral because I can't read her at all
Neutral leaning village
Genny - haven't heard a ton from genny yet but what she has said has made me feel more village and just feels different than her wolf games
AM - getting less of the village AM feel and feel like she's been quieter but nothing to make me thing she's wolfy at the moment
SAR - I originally had her as neutral leaning wolfy but when I ISO'ed I wasn't really sure why. Nothing solid here either but feels make me lean village.
Village
Dolphin - feels pretty present when she's here and has been outspoken and questioning enough when around to make me lean her village
Wondering - haven't PMed very much about anything relevant but the couple of times she PMed me today have felt village. I have liked her questioning and I like a lot of her thoughts and the logic behind them
sure. i don't really have a lot of organized thoughts, but i can try throwing them together.@genny did I ever ask you for a reads list? I can't remember. If I didn't. Can I has one?
If you already posted one my bad. I'm on my phone and being lazy.
Why Alissa village?sure. i don't really have a lot of organized thoughts, but i can try throwing them together.
village:
AM
MsP
Alissa
jmoose
wolf:
Barks
BC
SAR
everyone else is some shade of gray right now.
Feels. it's all i got, really.Why Alissa village?
Johnnaboo (wolf-leaning/neutral)— I have been getting sketch vibes from her but I have been trying to ignore these feelings somewhat since I was assuming I was being influenced by her consistent lynch voting me. I’m waiting for more concrete evidence to confirm.
BC (wolf leaning/neutral)— she hasn’t done anything suspicious but I'm putting her here since I don't want to forget that when she was a wolf in the noob game, she was able to slip by us. Rather not make the same mistake again by trusting her. Gonna be on the safer side and say she is wolf leaning/neutral.
miz - (wolf-leaning/neutral) Much more toward the neutral than the wolf-leaning on the scale. Unsure how I feel about miz, as someone of course close to Nav, pushing for a Nav vote. Nav would be the ideal person to read miz and miz would be the ideal person to read Nav I would assume (sorry I contributed in some degree to the lynch; by the time I was on there was little possibility of changing the tide; additionally, I was unsure my feelings on MsP).
I think I tried asking @mizchiefmanaged for her read on BC yesterday when she was silenced so I would like to revisit this question assuming that she is not silenced today.
alissa (Neutral) - I’ve read her as frustrated villager for D1/D2. Need to ISO to see if she leans some other way for me.
MsP (???) - I don’t think I’ve played with her as villager only as wolf. She does seem different than how I remember her playing as a wolf but that doesn’t mean much.
Pippy (Neutral)
dolphin (neutral) - was annoyed that people were saying they don’t talk enough D1 which I read as slightly villager. I expect wolves to get scared from players calling them out for such things and just talking more to satisfy.
SAR (neutral)
Barkley (Neutral) - she seems nice in PM lol we shared pictures of roosters which of course is the best way to figure out if someone is a wolf.
WildZoo (Neutral)
Coopah (Neutral)
AM (neutral/village-leaning) - she seems the same as how she was in Basics when she was village.
- genny (village): general feel and comments seem village to me and especially that she spoke about the NK choices being on brand for what she would do seems like a strange post if you are a wolf.
Our mission is to provide students with free, unbiased information, resources, and advising for careers in the health professions. We believe every student deserves access to trustworthy guidance, regardless of background or ability to pay.