Game Thread: Meats's Reading List: WWhat I Read in 2019

Started by vetmedhead
This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
DAY 1 Official Bert Reads More Than Ernie Tally

sporty (5)
- AM, Pippy, BC, Doggo
Pippy () -
AM () -
MsP (2) - dolphin, Barks
Doggo (4) - dubz, MsP, alissa, Sporty
WZ (1) -Killer
Jboo () -
Lissa (2) - Coop, genny
Barks (-)
dolphin () -
Nav (2) - miz, SAR
genny () -
Wonder (1) - Jboo
miz (2) - Wonder, Nav


18/18


FINAL Day 2 Official Throw the Book at Em Tally

MsP (2) - AM, Barks
Pips ()
Miz ()
Nav (5) - Miz, Genny, Alissa, BC
Jboo ()
Alissa (4) - WZ, MsP, SAR, Killer
Wonder (1) - Jboo
WZ (1) - Pippy
Killer (2) - Wonder, Coop
Barks (1) - Dolphin

15/16

Missing: Navilly

FINAL Day 3 Official Don't Bother me I'm Reading Tally

MsP (4) - AM, SAR, Coop, Dolphin
SAR ()
jmoose ()
Nav (9) - miz, pipE, Alissa, WZ, BC, MsP, Barks, Wondering
BC (1) - JMoose
Barks (1) - Genny

14/15

Missing: Navilly

Day 4 FINAL Official I Can Stop Reading Whenever I Want, Okay?! Tally

MsP (4)
- SAR, dolph, alissa, Barks
BC (4) - jmoose, Pippy, Coop, Miz
miz ()
Barks (2) - genny, MsP
jmoose (3) - BC, DubZ
Pippy ()


12/14 voting

Missing: @Animal Midwife & @WonderingStudent
 
I'm distracted from this game right now because I tried to relax by putting on a peppermint sheet mask I got for Christmas but instead my kitten tried to eat my face off for like 15 minutes straight, even though I kept pushing him away

I know catnip is in the mint family but I did not expect that lol
Firestar is terrible every year regarding the Christmas tree. He tries to eat the candy canes through the plastic wrap, but of course, in typical cat form, suddenly doesn't want them if I offer it to him unwrapped.
 
IMPORTANT MOD ANNOUNCEMENT
FB_IMG_1581397240436.jpg
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Ok... I’m back. Thank you everyone for letting me enjoy my day without giving me too muck flack for being largely absent. It was much appreciated! Here’s my list:

Village:
AM
JMOOSE
pip

Neutral Village-Leaning:
Wondering
BigCats
genny

Neutral Wolf-Leaning:
Barks
WZ

Wolf:
Coop
MsP
SAR

If anyone wants full explanations for anyone in particular, I’d be happy to give them tomorrow.
Edit: typo
 
N4 Results

Dead is
no one

You know those books that you love and just can't put down? You know, the ones you start re-reading the very second you finish reading them? Well...

Welcome back
@dolphin106258
!

Of course my reading is always faster the second time around,
so dolph will only be around until lynch close, of course. 😉

​
Roster
12 Players Remain
On Hold at the Library
  1. @genny
  2. @WildZoo
  3. @SARdoghandler
Stacked on my Desk
  1. @Ms Procrastinator
  2. @Animal Midwife
Accidentally Kicked Under my Bed
  1. @PippyPony
  2. @alissa14
  3. @Barkley13
  4. @WonderingStudent
Actually Made it on a Bookshelf
  1. @BigCats
  2. @johnnaboo / @Miranda Senft
  3. @Coopah
SOLD, GIVEN AWAY, LOST, OR DAMAGED
  1. sporty - Butter: A Rich History by Elaine Khosrova - Post Restrictor - RESALE VALUE $0.50
  2. doggo - There There by Tommy Orange - Popular - RESALE VALUE $0.50
  3. killerleaf - If on a winter's night a traveler by Italo Calvino - Post Editor - RESALE VALUE $0.50
  4. Navilly - Educated by Tara Westover - Lingerer - RESALE VALUE $0.50
  5. dolphin - Pachinko by Min Jin Lee - Scapegoat - RESALE VALUE $0.50
  6. Miz - All Systems Red: The Murderbot Diaries by Martha Wells - Hider - RESALE VALUE $0.50
It is now D5. Lynch deadline is 7:00 PM PST/8:00 PM MST/9:00 PM CST/10:00 PM EST.​
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
I don't know what else you think it could mean considering a previously-dead wolf is alive, even only for a day. Unless you are taking credit for that? An accident perhaps?
Nah I'm just skeptical of usage. Could be an undisclosed part of dolphin's role for instance.