Game Thread: Meats's Reading List: WWhat I Read in 2019

Started by vetmedhead
This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Unlynch Barks Lynch coop -

I had this typed out in my notes because it’s long and I didn’t want it all messed up because I play on a phone. While I’m totally cool seeing Barks flip, Coopah has been on my radar for some time now. The following interaction between her and I today really rubbed me the wrong way.

The following are quotes that flagged my attention during ISO

Coop feels a little aggressive to me but at the moment I’m okay with the level of aggression. Also highly disagree with your last bit about it being NAI even if I know people do things every game and it’s shouldn’t mean anything I still eye twitch and think what if it means something...this TIME?!?

unknown.gif


So I don’t think it’s necessarily wrong for coop to question you or be suspicious.



Ok so the rezzer is a wolf

Yup, you!!!

I don't know if that's what it means, considering she's only around today.

I think this has to do when I got the message from mods about the item, the Bizarre Bazaar how I probably wouldn’t like the $1.50 book very much

Does anyone else have a book fund?

I asked this question very generally with the intention to get more info to help my overall game mechanics theory plus if someone slipped up and said “I do” then I could possibly come to the conclusion that they are a wolf and rezzed dolphin.

You... You rezzed dolphin?


Why else would you have a book fund?

I think it’s highly suspicious that coop automatically jumped to the conclusion that because I had a book fund, I automatically had the ability to Rez a player and that player was dolphin. This was absolutely false. I was given the item plus $1.50 in my book fund on N2. It failed because N3 was canceled. I’m assuming the bizarre bazaar was given to another player N3 to be used the following day, when dolphin got rezzed N4. There was absolutely no way for coop to know that having a book fund meant you could trade it in to Rez a player. It makes me think that coop is the one that rezzed dolphin and is therefore a wolf. As I already said, the item gave me four options. Each option cost a different amount and I had to go for the cheapest book that cost $1.50 because that’s all I had. I was told by mods that I might not like the book. Maybe that’s because whoever I rezzed would only be alive for one day, but there’s no way to know for sure, mods wouldn’t confirm or deny this.
 
Unlynch Barks Lynch coop -

I had this typed out in my notes because it’s long and I didn’t want it all messed up because I play on a phone. While I’m totally cool seeing Barks flip, Coopah has been on my radar for some time now. The following interaction between her and I today really rubbed me the wrong way.

The following are quotes that flagged my attention during ISO







Yup, you!!!



I think this has to do when I got the message from mods about the item, the Bizarre Bazaar how I probably wouldn’t like the $1.50 book very much



I asked this question very generally with the intention to get more info to help my overall game mechanics theory plus if someone slipped up and said “I do” then I could possibly come to the conclusion that they are a wolf and rezzed dolphin.







I think it’s highly suspicious that coop automatically jumped to the conclusion that because I had a book fund, I automatically had the ability to Rez a player and that player was dolphin. This was absolutely false. I was given the item plus $1.50 in my book fund on N2. It failed because N3 was canceled. I’m assuming the bizarre bazaar was given to another player N3 to be used the following day, when dolphin got rezzed N4. There was absolutely no way for coop to know that having a book fund meant you could trade it in to Rez a player. It makes me think that coop is the one that rezzed dolphin and is therefore a wolf. As I already said, the item gave me four options. Each option cost a different amount and I had to go for the cheapest book that cost $1.50 because that’s all I had. I was told by mods that I might not like the book. Maybe that’s because whoever I rezzed would only be alive for one day, but there’s no way to know for sure, mods wouldn’t confirm or deny this.
Lol k

Book fund = money
Money is also listed next to each dead players name which others have already speculated early on that's how we rezzed people.
But obviously I must be a wolf 🙄
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Unlynch Barks Lynch coop -

I had this typed out in my notes because it’s long and I didn’t want it all messed up because I play on a phone. While I’m totally cool seeing Barks flip, Coopah has been on my radar for some time now. The following interaction between her and I today really rubbed me the wrong way.

The following are quotes that flagged my attention during ISO







Yup, you!!!



I think this has to do when I got the message from mods about the item, the Bizarre Bazaar how I probably wouldn’t like the $1.50 book very much



I asked this question very generally with the intention to get more info to help my overall game mechanics theory plus if someone slipped up and said “I do” then I could possibly come to the conclusion that they are a wolf and rezzed dolphin.







I think it’s highly suspicious that coop automatically jumped to the conclusion that because I had a book fund, I automatically had the ability to Rez a player and that player was dolphin. This was absolutely false. I was given the item plus $1.50 in my book fund on N2. It failed because N3 was canceled. I’m assuming the bizarre bazaar was given to another player N3 to be used the following day, when dolphin got rezzed N4. There was absolutely no way for coop to know that having a book fund meant you could trade it in to Rez a player. It makes me think that coop is the one that rezzed dolphin and is therefore a wolf. As I already said, the item gave me four options. Each option cost a different amount and I had to go for the cheapest book that cost $1.50 because that’s all I had. I was told by mods that I might not like the book. Maybe that’s because whoever I rezzed would only be alive for one day, but there’s no way to know for sure, mods wouldn’t confirm or deny this.
Also lol "some time now" can you corroborate this statement in any way?
 
Also lol "some time now" can you corroborate this statement in any way?
I literally had you in my wolf reads yesterday and just because I don’t publicly state on thread that I’ve been watching you doesn’t mean I haven’t been watching you
 
I said this to Pippy over PM
Do you think the fact that Coopah automatically assumed that me having a book fund meant I rezzed dolphin? Which I didn’t. Maybe it’s NAI but how else would she know that book funds can be traded in to Rez a player if she hadn’t received the same item I had

Pippy said this back:
I agree that is sketchy

People did discuss it as a possibility at the beginning of the game when we were talking about the prices assigned to the dead players, but there was never any confirmation of that and she jumped on it really fast

However, she is also astute and I've seen her jump to correct conclusions like that before just on intuition so :shrug:
 
I said this to Pippy over PM
Do you think the fact that Coopah automatically assumed that me having a book fund meant I rezzed dolphin? Which I didn’t. Maybe it’s NAI but how else would she know that book funds can be traded in to Rez a player if she hadn’t received the same item I had

Pippy said this back:
I agree that is sketchy

People did discuss it as a possibility at the beginning of the game when we were talking about the prices assigned to the dead players, but there was never any confirmation of that and she jumped on it really fast

However, she is also astute and I've seen her jump to correct conclusions like that before just on intuition so :shrug:
Bawww pip I'm flattered :shy:
 
I’ve been PMing Pippy here and there because I know she is experienced and I trust her more than Barks, my other PM partner. At first I thought she may be trying to pocket me (this was like D2). This is because she was being nice and supportive and idk I have a hard time trusting people (this is WW after all) nothing concrete I just didn’t know. I confided this in Barks and BigCats at the time. I now have Pippy in my strong village reads along with AM and JBOOSE. I guess it was just hard for me to tell if Pippy was actually being nice or trying to pocket me at first
 
I’ve been PMing Pippy here and there because I know she is experienced and I trust her more than Barks, my other PM partner. At first I thought she may be trying to pocket me (this was like D2). This is because she was being nice and supportive and idk I have a hard time trusting people (this is WW after all) nothing concrete I just didn’t know. I confided this in Barks and BigCats at the time. I now have Pippy in my strong village reads along with AM and JBOOSE. I guess it was just hard for me to tell if Pippy was actually being nice or trying to pocket me at first
Why not both? Also how did you confide in BC? She's in my group
 
Why not both? Also how did you confide in BC? She's in my group
This was when PM restrictions were lifted for one day. I decided to PM BigCats because I had her in my strong village reads at the time but after her recent posts I’m not so sure.

Edit: what do you mean both?
 
I asked the general question “does anyone else have a book fund?” on the off chance that a wolf would slip up and provide me with info. That didn’t really happen lol
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Because book fund has very obvious connotations.
*sigh* I don’t even know. I love how I think I have a really good grip on a read (it’s like in those court shows where the prosecutor has a smug look on their face because they know they’ve nailed the bad guy) only to have it torn apart in mere minutes. Yeah sure I took into account with what pip told me but I felt it had to be said on thread sooner rather than later. Unlynch coop lynch barks I’ve already said I’m perfectly good with a Barks flip
 
*sigh* I don’t even know. I love how I think I have a really good grip on a read (it’s like in those court shows where the prosecutor has a smug look on their face because they know they’ve nailed the bad guy) only to have it torn apart in mere minutes. Yeah sure I took into account with what pip told me but I felt it had to be said on thread sooner rather than later. Unlynch coop lynch barks I’ve already said I’m perfectly good with a Barks flip
I'm sorry but can I have your strongest wolf reads? Because your posts today do not match up with your list from last night
 
*sigh* I don’t even know. I love how I think I have a really good grip on a read (it’s like in those court shows where the prosecutor has a smug look on their face because they know they’ve nailed the bad guy) only to have it torn apart in mere minutes. Yeah sure I took into account with what pip told me but I felt it had to be said on thread sooner rather than later. Unlynch coop lynch barks I’ve already said I’m perfectly good with a Barks flip
I felt that way about the BC lunch last game. Thought for sure she slipped up and mentioned something in wolf chat that she shouldn't have known. It happens
 
I'm sorry but can I have your strongest wolf reads? Because your posts today do not match up with your list from last night
When AM posted that long string of quotes, some of your posts did not age well. Strongest wolf reads are you, then MsP, the Dubz
 
I felt that way about the BC lunch last game. Thought for sure she slipped up and mentioned something in wolf chat that she shouldn't have known. It happens
I did that in the soccer game. I thought I had totally caught MPM and it turns out she was our protector. Thankfully she wasn’t lynched but still!!!
 
So why did SAR move down? And you had coop as a strong wolf read before the whole thing with the book fund so not sure why you would suddenly back off on that just because she explained that one thing.
Oh I forgot about SAR... it’s you, then SAR, then MsP, then Dubz. Coop was going off of feels because she’s pretty combative and that always gives strong wolf vibes (reminds me of roidz) but I’m starting to think that’s just her playstyle
 
Oh I forgot about SAR... it’s you, then SAR, then MsP, then Dubz. Coop was going off of feels because she’s pretty combative and that always gives strong wolf vibes (reminds me of roidz) but I’m starting to think that’s just her playstyle
How do you forget your second strongest wolf read? And I think it's super weird that you had coop in your strong wolf reads yesterday (apparently based off of "feels") then tried to justify that today with the book fund thing, and then totally dropped it. It's a weird progression
 
I’ve been PMing Pippy here and there because I know she is experienced and I trust her more than Barks, my other PM partner. At first I thought she may be trying to pocket me (this was like D2). This is because she was being nice and supportive and idk I have a hard time trusting people (this is WW after all) nothing concrete I just didn’t know. I confided this in Barks and BigCats at the time. I now have Pippy in my strong village reads along with AM and JBOOSE. I guess it was just hard for me to tell if Pippy was actually being nice or trying to pocket me at first
But why would you equate me being experienced and nice as being more trustworthy? Especially when you are saying you have a hard time trusting people?

This doesn't make a lot of sense, and I also don't see why it would prompt you to move me to strong village alongside someone like jmoo who is effectively mechanically cleared at this point
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
But why would you equate me being experienced and nice as being more trustworthy? Especially when you are saying you have a hard time trusting people?

This doesn't make a lot of sense, and I also don't see why it would prompt you to move me to strong village alongside someone like jmoo who is effectively mechanically cleared at this point
Maybe you’re misunderstanding? I didn’t trust you at first but then trusted you and moved you to my strong village pile after the game went on and I got a good feel from your posts.
 
How do you forget your second strongest wolf read? And I think it's super weird that you had coop in your strong wolf reads yesterday (apparently based off of "feels") then tried to justify that today with the book fund thing, and then totally dropped it. It's a weird progression
Because I’m running late for class and WW is distracting me. Not a good excuse but it’s the truth. I wasn’t looking directly at my old list and just rattled off the names bouncing in my head
 
*sigh* I don’t even know. I love how I think I have a really good grip on a read (it’s like in those court shows where the prosecutor has a smug look on their face because they know they’ve nailed the bad guy) only to have it torn apart in mere minutes. Yeah sure I took into account with what pip told me but I felt it had to be said on thread sooner rather than later. Unlynch coop lynch barks I’ve already said I’m perfectly good with a Barks flip

Separate line for voting please
 
and stop acting like this is an accident. What's the matter -- worried that Barks will flip village and thinking this may not look super great in retrospect? Honestly, this sounds like something I would say so then I could point back to it later and go "hey I tried to get people to discuss others but you didn't want to lalalalala not my fault"
You're right, calling people out for popping in, leaving a vote, and saying **** all else is totally wolfy behavior and something I have never done as a villager. Especially when leading a runaway lynch.

This is literally the definition of tunneling.
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad