Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
I'll gladly confirm that she cannot vote and also does not count toward player numbersDolphin can't vote?
Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.
I'll gladly confirm that she cannot vote and also does not count toward player numbersDolphin can't vote?
Love the vote of confidence in my intelligence there, really appreciate itBecause I go back and forth inside my head. Maybe you accidentally rojo’d and rezzed dolphin or maybe you’re just really smart like Pippy said and you were able to just figure it out the minute I said “book fund”
(mildly sarcastic, mostly joking)Then what's the point?I'll gladly confirm that she cannot vote and also does not count toward player numbers
I mean whoever rezzed her probably got the book that meats said I wouldn’t like. I’m pretty sure wolves aren’t liking how the dolphin rez turned outThen what's the point?
I never said she can't vote (alissa said that). I was just giving my opinion why a wolf rez made any sense for wolves. A known wolf voting doesn't really make complete sense since we would analyze who she voted for anyway.Where are you getting that she can't vote?
Makes plenty of sense, there's so much WIFOM potential and screwing with people (she should've really took more advantage of that)I never said she can't vote (alissa said that). I was just giving my opinion why a wolf rez made any sense for wolves. A known wolf voting doesn't really make complete sense since we would analyze who she voted for anyway.
This is interesting...Just for clarification these were the book prices at the Bizarre Bazaar
$1.50 - i am told that the mods aren’t sure I’ll like it
$2.50 - Apparently the jury is out on whether I’ll like this one
$4.00 - nothing is guaranteed but I’ll probably like this one
$5.50 - apparently they think I’ll like them.
i was only given $1.50 in my book fund but I thought what the heck might as well use it while I have the item
And like I already said, she’s been hovering in the neutral/sketchy pile and I just never said why. As for the coop stuff I didn’t realize I couldn’t notice things when I’m up for lynchThe alissa push is the new material I was referring to
So I tried to bargain and see if I could rez more than one player since the resale value is $0.50 but I was told that the used bookstore has a markup value from the resale to turn a profit. Each line is the cost of the player. HOWEVER, since I could choose who to Rez (I chose sport ponies), I’m assuming the value corresponds to what degree they are rezzed and what ability. I was nervous that if I rezzed sport ponies that she would come back as a wolf, but I thought I would take my chances since I only had the one opportunity to do so. VMH wouldn’t confirm if the player I rezzed was guaranteed to come back as a villagerThis is interesting...
well that's a bit too much information to share. I am just here to encourage ****posting@vetmedhead confirming that with dolphin rez she would be able to talk in wolf chat?
Not my fault she does not understand the wonderful gift of shenanigans she has been given by meOne gif = shenanigans these days?
smh
You can, it just always rubs me the wrong way when someone laser focuses on the same players for the whole game until they're up for lynch and then suddenly WOAH there are other optionsAnd like I already said, she’s been hovering in the neutral/sketchy pile and I just never said why. As for the coop stuff I didn’t realize I couldn’t notice things when I’m up for lynch
well that's a bit too much information to share. I am just here to encourage ****posting
Not my fault she does not understand the wonderful gift of shenanigans she has been given by me
Are you just not going to acknowledge that I’ve been leaning her sketchy?You can, it just always rubs me the wrong way when someone laser focuses on the same players for the whole game until they're up for lynch and then suddenly WOAH there are other options
Welcome to my worldAre you just not going to acknowledge that I’ve been leaning her sketchy?
No you more came off as:I’m sorry if I confused some people. That was never my intention🙁 My brain was going faster than I could type and I think I came off pretty ramble-y
And go where, exactly?Can y'all not lynch barks lol
It pains me to remove a source of high quality memes
She is the only person who made me giggle all day and quite possibly the only one demonstrating individual thoughtOk I just got back from the pig barns and have read nothing tbh
Can someone give me the tl;dr on Barks?
I'm awarding your book an additional $0.50 value for this level of quality entertainment
What’s your reasoning for Dubz?And fwiw I don't see wolf barks making fake village memes or defending nearly this hard
I don't care what you put in your neutral leaning blah blah blah reads lists if you're not questioning and pushing the people there to try to move them one way or the other. Any wolf worth their salt can make a reads list. When I look back at your posts I see you talking about MsP and BC. Over and over and over again. Prior to today you only mentioned sketchy feels about alissa when I asked for your reads, and questioned you about it. I don't remember you mentioning coop at all outside of that same reads list (would have to look back to see what you said). It's all well and good to say you had the thoughts and just didn't say them but uh...how am I supposed to know that's the truth?Are you just not going to acknowledge that I’ve been leaning her sketchy?
I think that’s a gross mischaracterization of this lynch but... okShe is the only person who made me giggle all day and quite possibly the only one demonstrating individual thought
But everyone and their mother are lynching her because Dubz and AM told them to
And fwiw I don't see wolf barks making fake village memes or defending nearly this hard
and stop acting like this is an accident. What's the matter -- worried that Barks will flip village and thinking this may not look super great in retrospect? Honestly, this sounds like something I would say so then I could point back to it later and go "hey I tried to get people to discuss others but you didn't want to lalalalala not my fault"

I would strongly agree with you thereI think that’s a gross mischaracterization of this lynch but... ok
To some degree. I'm trying to figure out who to lynch vote. Nothing that I have so far ISOd has made me feel sketchy about anyone specific.@WonderingStudent Do you have updated thoughts on everyone?
Also speaking of wolf theater, my exact comment in my role PM when I was stream of consciousness running through my thoughts was "coop feels village unless she and pip are exactly wolves together" so, yay lol
Nah man, the last time I tried to actively PM with people while wolfing, I rojo'd and had to kill my village friend
Already explained earlier reasons so you can see my previous posts for that, but over the past 24 hours it's become increasingly apparent she is not interested in actually listening to anyone, and she is trying to get rid of most of the people who are strong wolf hunters (jboo, barks, sometimes me), while relying on pocketing people who will drive lynches on her behalf -- namely AM and Coop.What’s your reasoning for Dubz?
Who am I not listening to?Already explained earlier reasons so you can see my previous posts for that, but over the past 24 hours it's become increasingly apparent she is not interested in actually listening to anyone, and she is trying to get rid of most of the people who are strong wolf hunters (jboo, barks, sometimes me), while relying on pocketing people who will drive lynches on her behalf -- namely AM and Coop.
She needs to be lynched.
She was referring to her personal PM to the mods (I'm assuming) because I do that too. Keep notes to myself there, antagonize cubs, you know, regular stuffTo some degree. I'm trying to figure out who to lynch vote. Nothing that I have so far ISOd has made me feel sketchy about anyone specific.
Based on my ISO of WildZoo I thought talking about role PM was villager-y
But this also made me question if she was a wolf this game since it doesn't seem like she is actively PMing based on what has been said earlier.
I'm having a difficult time this game picking up on sus feels which I guess is not a new thing since I feel like that's every game but at least I have an idea of a lynch vote in other games. This makes me question if most of the wolves are just the quiet people which leads me to look into ISOing SAR but yet nothing pings me as sus with SAR (neither did dolphin's posts so this doesn't mean much).
I'm assuming herWho am I not listening to?
I think that’s a gross mischaracterization of this lynch but... ok
I would strongly agree with you there
Myself (weself? sheselves?) and others had Barks as wolfy pre-dolphin’s flip. Me personally, I thought he was flying under the radar and not contributing much. But add on top of that the voting pattern of dolphin and Barks together, it looks pretty damning.Well if y'all would care to characterize it for me it might help in my decision making?
I talk in my role PM a lotTo some degree. I'm trying to figure out who to lynch vote. Nothing that I have so far ISOd has made me feel sketchy about anyone specific.
Based on my ISO of WildZoo I thought talking about role PM was villager-y
But this also made me question if she was a wolf this game since it doesn't seem like she is actively PMing based on what has been said earlier.
I'm having a difficult time this game picking up on sus feels which I guess is not a new thing since I feel like that's every game but at least I have an idea of a lynch vote in other games. This makes me question if most of the wolves are just the quiet people which leads me to look into ISOing SAR but yet nothing pings me as sus with SAR (neither did dolphin's posts so this doesn't mean much).
Just giving you my usual disclaimer since I forgot to this morning - I don't typically PM much. Unless it's off topic stuff, or I have like, mod-confirmed reasons to trust you, or I'm in a desperate situation. Otherwise all pertinent thoughts are on the thread.
Me, Barks, jboo, BC, Ms P, wonder, anyone you have spontaneously decided is a wolf and can't pocket by simply agreeing with themWho am I not listening to?
I don’t have a train yet lollynch SAR
I have to drop a lynch vote and I don't feel onboard with this barks or alissa train
You, wtf is up with you???lynch SAR
I have to drop a lynch vote and I don't feel onboard with this barks or alissa train
Can I ask why you feel neither? I thought you were undecided on people.lynch SAR
I have to drop a lynch vote and I don't feel onboard with this barks or alissa train
Might as well get it over with 🙄@Barkley13 - should we cut the cord?
Our mission is to provide students with free, unbiased information, resources, and advising for careers in the health professions. We believe every student deserves access to trustworthy guidance, regardless of background or ability to pay.