Game Thread: Meats's Reading List: WWhat I Read in 2019

Started by vetmedhead
This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Oh that's right, I forgot -- you are the Most Right®, even about what is in other people's heads.

But I seered you N4, so.

Fight that.
Oh really? That's convenient.

I know getting me lynched is like, some feather in your cap or something, but you should come up with better bull****.
 
Kind of a weak performance guys...like I know you're desperate right now but it's a little early for this. There are still 11 players.

Like even if you get me lynched, just means you look bad when I don't flip wolf. And then what are you gonna do?
 
Kind of a weak performance guys...like I know you're desperate right now but it's a little early for this. There are still 11 players.

Like even if you get me lynched, just means you look bad when I don't flip wolf. And then what are you gonna do?
Yeah jeez it's almost like it doesn't make sense for me to be lying about this, right?

So perplexing
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
So you're saying you sat on info, from an item you already used, while a lynch you were not in favor of continued, and the lynch of the person you are 100% sure is a wolf was going nowhere.


Ok. You can explain to someone else how that isn't bull****. I'm considering you and coop outted wolves, we just need to find your convert.
 
Because you are on board with that as a result, just not the interpretation?

Tell me more about what my results mean and how I am the most wrong about you Always 🙂
I don't know if you actually got that result or if you pulled it out of your butt lol I was trying to give you the benefit of the doubt for a second and see how you might just be interpreting something wrong, but if you wanna double down then go ahead. Guarantee you'll regret it.
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
I'm confused at what's happening lately. Coop rojos, WZ is apparently seered, and Doggo is back (would anyone like to claim that, btw? or is this going to be something where we don't know what she is unless we lynch her?)- seems like an awful lot of confusion compared to how the rest of the game has been going so far. I think I'll keep my contingency from last night since I see no reason not to, but I am so ????? about everything that who knows lol.
 
@Ms Procrastinator you know I was silenced yesterday, right? So when I was changing my reactions to that post in our PM, what question do you think I could possibly have been trying to ask you? Not that it's relevant anymore anyway, but you could have actually said something instead of just changing your reactions to dislike. Just for future game play.
 
Day 6 Official Don't Test Me Tally


WZ (1) - Pippy
Coops (5) - BC, alissa, WZ, genny

5/11

Lynch closes in 12 hours on the dot!


giphy.gif
 
Last edited:
@Animal Midwife I have to get ready for bed, we'll have to continue down this road of confusion tomorrow unless you think I'll be able to figure out what you're saying without being here in real time
So it was apparently just a fluke.
I'm confused at what's happening lately. Coop rojos, WZ is apparently seered, and Doggo is back (would anyone like to claim that, btw? or is this going to be something where we don't know what she is unless we lynch her?)- seems like an awful lot of confusion compared to how the rest of the game has been going so far. I think I'll keep my contingency from last night since I see no reason not to, but I am so ????? about everything that who knows lol.
I don't understand what's confusing about any of this. Or why Doggo should be lynched considering she can't be an original.
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Really upset about the Pippy/dubz thing because

1. I just want one game without seer dependency

2. I don't think either are wolves
This is why I tried to give the benefit of the doubt - maybe she did get the result she said she did, I don't know what restricted section means or if it is even seering. If someone else has had the item that would be helpful