Going to Dental School Will Almost Surely Wreck Your Finances

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

Student Loan Planner

5+ Year Member
Reaction score
The forum users over at Dental Town suggested I post over here on the predental section of SDN to show you what you're up against. Yes there will be some dental students who go to school and succeed against the odds, but many of the dental school deans are lying to you.

No dental school is not a good financial decision. The cost of attendance they hand you is about 30% lower than it will actually be because it doesn't include accrued interest, tuition increases, or origination fees.

I've ran breakeven analysis on when it makes sense to go to dental school vs taking a job straight out of undergrad. For corporate dentistry, the breakeven for the class of 2021 is in about 2089. For practice owners, that breakeven is about 2054.

Here is the truth. If you go to a private dental school, your average debt will be about $550,000 when you graduate in four years. If you go public, it will be around $400,000. The average starting salary adjusted for inflation is going to be around $130,000. You will rely on federal student loan policy just to survive financially.

If you go to one of the more expensive dental schools like Pacific, NYU, Tufts, etc, the average student will leave with something between $600,000-$650,000 in loans, especially if you already have some from undergrad.

Feel free to challenge my numbers or ask questions. If you go to dental school in fall of 2017 or later, you must be so passionate for it that literally nothing on earth would allow you to be happy, otherwise you're destroying the financial future of you and your family.

Members don't see this ad.

Reactions: 6 users
I've heard that when graduating and starting/continuing family life that you should live like a hygienist for a while and you should be okay. I am not in dental school yet and am just going by what I have read here and on multiple forums.

Reactions: 4 users
Members don't see this ad :)
If you go to dental school in fall of 2017 or later, you must be so passionate for it that literally nothing on earth would allow you to be happy, otherwise you're destroying the financial future of you and your family.

I agree that dental school is ridiculously expensive, but you can't generalize everyone attempting to go into the field as being destined to make little to no money

Mind if I join?

IMG_7420.GIF

Reactions: 22 users
Financially it'll take longer to break even, but like Reazor said if you live below your means for a of couple years out of college you should be able to do okay. That's assuming you pick the cheapest school you can find. Certainly financial well-being is important, but I also put a large emphasis on job flexibility and self-employment. I wouldn't say you're destroying your family per say. It depends largely on when you start your family, how aggressively you pay off your debt, what your debt is, etc. If you do it right, you could end up having more time for your family and less stress due to the high job flexibility that dentistry offers as opposed to most jobs with only a bachelor's degree. I've thought about this which is exactly the reason why I wouldn't want to do medicine even if dentistry wasn't an option. I think dentistry offers better job flexibility along with the fact that residency isn't required. If you spend those 4 years that medical students are going through residency living and even working like a medical resident, you should be able to pay off most if not all of your debt without paying too much interest.

I read the thread, I wouldn't exactly call it an endorsement to share your wisdom on SDN. Half the people in that thread agree with you and the other half are making fun of you cause you are not a dentist and don't know the reality of paying back the loans. Your debt projections at graduation are way off, all you have to do is ask a D4 how much debt he or she has and most will tell you. At our public school its usually right at $275k in-state and prob similar across the country. If someone halfway knows what the hell they are doing they will be fine, I'm sure you prob deal with the rest of the people that couldn't even fill out a 1040 if they had to. You also fail to acknowledge the person who is projected to pay back their $350k in 5 years, that's not typical but from most dentists I've talked to they have it planned out for 10 years and still live comfortably. There are countless threads on this topic, the consensus is to be smart and don't live like a dentist when you graduate at 27 and you'll be fine.

I would be interested in seeing your breakeven analysis though. Most of my friends graduating from college are making $40k-$60k a year (a few higher, a few lower) and you are telling me it takes 33-68 years to break even with them while making $150k-$250k a year? I guess I should tell my friend's dad who bought a second house in Charleston than there is no way he could afford that already cause his accountant classmate from 1980 still has more money than him and can't even afford that yet.

Reactions: 16 users
is OP a dentist paying back loans?

no? oh......... :corny:

I read the thread, I wouldn't exactly call it an endorsement to share your wisdom on SDN. Half the people in that thread agree with you and the other half are making fun of you cause you are not a dentist and don't know the reality of paying back the loans. Your debt projections at graduation are way off, all you have to do is ask a D4 how much debt he or she has and most will tell you. At our public school its usually right at $275k in-state and prob similar across the country. If someone halfway knows what the hell they are doing they will be fine, I'm sure you prob deal with the rest of the people that couldn't even fill out a 1040 if they had to. You also fail to acknowledge the person who is projected to pay back their $350k in 5 years, that's not typical but from most dentists I've talked to they have it planned out for 10 years and still live comfortably. There are countless threads on this topic, the consensus is to be smart and don't live like a dentist when you graduate at 27 and you'll be fine.

I would be interested in seeing your breakeven analysis though. Most of my friends graduating from college are making $40k-$60k a year (a few higher, a few lower) and you are telling me it takes 33-68 years to break even with them while making $150k-$250k a year? I guess I should tell my friend's dad who bought a second house in Charleston than there is no way he could afford that already cause his accountant classmate from 1980 still has more money than him and can't even afford that yet.

If you ask me, what destroys families more is becoming laid off or losing income that a family depended on more than managing accumulated debt over "whatever" length of time.

I've heard that when graduating and starting/continuing family life that you should live like a hygienist for a while and you should be okay. I am not in dental school yet and am just going by what I have read here and on multiple forums.

That's a myth spread by dental school administrations and university presidents to line their pockets. Don't believe me? Here are some real numbers.

$120,000 starting salary is pretty good for starting associate dentists. Let's say that's $130,000 by the time the class of 2021 graduates. In a moderate tax state, that's about $85,000 in take home pay a year, or about $7,000 a month.

Take NYU's published cost of attendance of about $500,000 (http://dental.nyu.edu/academicprograms/dds-program/tuition.html). They fail to include the 4-5% tuition increases that are definitely coming. They also exclude inflation in living costs. They leave out Grad Plus origination fees on most everything you borrow of 4.27% upfront. They also leave out accrued interest over 4 years. The cost estimate is therefore understated (probably purposefully so you'll apply) by 30%. That means total cost is actually $650,000 for the class of 2021.

Say you're able to avoid the highest cost dental schools. Your debt is only $500,000 as a result. So let's model this.

On the Standard 10 year repayment plan, that's $5,800 a month. Remember you get $7,000 a month in take home pay, so you're left with $1,200 a month to live on. AND THAT's ONLY IF YOU DON'T GO TO THE MOST EXPENSIVE SCHOOLS!

What if you go on to be a practice owner you say? Add another $500,000 of debt. Btw, the east and west coast major metro areas are totally saturated with dentists. The economics of the profession there are horrible. I speak with orthodontists barely making $200,000 all the time living in high cost of living areas. So if you want to make even a livable wage relative to your debt, you'll have to move to Timbuktu to open an office just to cover debt service on the practice loan compared to what you'd make as an associate.

So in summary, no you can't live as a hygienist. You have to live like a part time gas station attendant... for 10 years

Reactions: 9 users
Members don't see this ad :)
Dentaltown has good info, but the fact that it's basically only negative stuff on its forums takes away a lot of its validity. It's not a very representative example, and I don't expect it to be one. Nor should I be expected to treat it like it is a representative example.

That's like saying SDN represents the general demographics of the applicant pool.

Use Dentaltown as a resource for current events in dentistry and the pressing issues, but be careful about taking all the other things too seriously.

Reactions: 3 users
If you ask me, what destroys families more is becoming laid off or losing income that a family depended on more than managing accumulated debt over "whatever" length of time.
this is so important. great point. honestly I don't know too many successful people in this field or many others that aren't managing some sort of debt. Debt isn't always a terrible thing. School loans and practice loans are completely different than debt from nice cars and credit cards..

Reactions: 10 users
That's a myth spread by dental school administrations and university presidents to line their pockets. Don't believe me? Here are some real numbers.

$120,000 starting salary is pretty good for starting associate dentists. Let's say that's $130,000 by the time the class of 2021 graduates. In a moderate tax state, that's about $85,000 in take home pay a year, or about $7,000 a month.

Take NYU's published cost of attendance of about $500,000 (http://dental.nyu.edu/academicprograms/dds-program/tuition.html). They fail to include the 4-5% tuition increases that are definitely coming. They also exclude inflation in living costs. They leave out Grad Plus origination fees on most everything you borrow of 4.27% upfront. They also leave out accrued interest over 4 years. The cost estimate is therefore understated (probably purposefully so you'll apply) by 30%. That means total cost is actually $650,000 for the class of 2021.

Say you're able to avoid the highest cost dental schools. Your debt is only $500,000 as a result. So let's model this.

On the Standard 10 year repayment plan, that's $5,800 a month. Remember you get $7,000 a month in take home pay, so you're left with $1,200 a month to live on. AND THAT's ONLY IF YOU DON'T GO TO THE MOST EXPENSIVE SCHOOLS!

What if you go on to be a practice owner you say? Add another $500,000 of debt. Btw, the east and west coast major metro areas are totally saturated with dentists. The economics of the profession there are horrible. I speak with orthodontists barely making $200,000 all the time living in high cost of living areas. So if you want to make even a livable wage relative to your debt, you'll have to move to Timbuktu to open an office just to cover debt service on the practice loan compared to what you'd make as an associate.

So in summary, no you can't live as a hygienist. You have to live like a part time gas station attendant... for 10 years
I'm sad for whoever works for 10 years and doesn't gain a penny in wage increases

Reactions: 17 users
A dentist and a financial planner walk into a bar . . .

OP is paying off student loans with the money he gets from fools signing up for his student loan "planning" program. Info you can easily get from doing a quick google search and spending sensibly.

https://studentloanhero.com/feature...ry-paid-off-380000-of-debt-in-just-21-months/

Oh look! One guy who ran his own orthodontist practice in a place far from any major metro area, worked insane hours including weekends as an associate at other practices, who already had home equity to take out a loan, had a high enough income to qualify for lower interest rates, AND who graduated years ago with backward looking tuition rates that no one can obtain presently was able to repay $380k in 2 years, that means I can too! He also rented out his home to boot.

I'm not saying that no one will be able to repay their debt ever. I'm saying that 90% of people will be unable to. Pointing to a top 1% type dentist does not mean anything for the average result.

Yes I have a student loan consulting practice, but I've also spoken with dozens and dozens of dentists and seen real numbers for debt to income, which is not true for most of the users on the forum here, which brings some legitimacy to what I'm saying. I also understand how the federal aid system works and have calculated future projections for total cost of attendance that is being deliberately obscured so that people will continue to apply to dental school in droves. Also no predental student is someone I'll make any money on, so hopefully folks see I'm trying to help you.

Reactions: 8 users
Still waiting for that breakeven analysis.....

Reactions: 5 users
There's always the military...

And they are hurting for dentists! It's (going to be) worth the 4 year commitment.

There are ways out there to repay loans or get school paid for.

Reactions: 1 users
this must be why I see so many dental school grads in line at the soup kitchen!

Yes I have a student loan consulting practice, but I've also spoken with dozens and dozens of dentists and seen real numbers for debt to income, which is not true for most of the users on the forum here, which brings some legitimacy to what I'm saying. I also understand how the federal aid system works and have calculated future projections for total cost of attendance that is being deliberately obscured so that people will continue to apply to dental school in droves. Also no predental student is someone I'll make any money on, so hopefully folks see I'm trying to help you.

Lol spoken to "dozens and dozens" of dentists. So a few dozen is still less than 100 dentists, and there's only 125,000 general dentists in the US. And you say 90% won't be able to pay back their loans...so take half that number to account for new vs old dentists and thats 60,000. You'd think we would have heard of this epidemic of 60,000 dentists filing bankruptcy and shutting their doors and moving to mexico cause they can't pay back uncle sam.

So in summary, no you can't live as a hygienist. You have to live like a part time gas station attendant... for 10 years[/QUOTE]

Don't tell me what to do

Reactions: 2 users
for everyone smart enough to get into dental school. You should be smart enough to realize when someone is trying to help you. Many dentist dont come back onto SDN once they have started working. they turn to DT. Therefore the people that are on SDN likely found DT during or after dental school.
The OP is seeing this problem on a grand scale. he is seeing a lot of dentist struggling. He is their resource for help.

Not everyone can get into their state school, or cheapest school they applied. Dental school costs are 3-5X more than they were 10 years ago. some schools even 10X more. this is ridiculous. Guess what, incomes have not increase ANY!!!!!

I am a dentist, struggling. my first year i worked and made 180K, and i did not feel rich. I worked like a indentured servant for a DSO, My second year i made 175k. yes i had money, but after you pay disability, life insurance, health insurance, rent, STUDENT LOANS and other "adult" living costs... I LIVED LIKE A STUDENT.

the people working at McDonalds had a better living then me.

the people you hear making a killing are the exception to the rule and everyone else is struggling. If your going to go into a huge amount of debt, better be willing to become an owner dentist ASAP. or marry rich otherwise you will struggle.

~~~drops the mic~~~~

Reactions: 28 users
The breakeven analysis above shows a similar savings rate among all three. Some folks pointed out that that's not adjusting for the higher living standard that dentists would have over that period, which is true. Here's the breakeven analysis assuming everybody lives on the same flat dollar amount of money every year. I'm assuming an extreme amount of success in private practice, and a higher than average corporate associate salary. Breakevens are 2032 for the private practice dentist, 2054 for the corporate dentist taking less risk. 38 years is a long breakeven, and this is the optimistic scenario
dentist vs engineer 3.JPG

Reactions: 7 users
I'm not trying to be a jerk btw, I know that many of you on here have dreams of being a dentist, and I don't want to try to make you feel horrible about it. Truly I don't. The DT people I work with suggested I post over here because you're being lied to by the dental schools who tell you that this is good debt, and that you'll be able to repay it. For the baseline scenario it's not true

Reactions: 14 users
also, my "projected" student loans calculated before starting dental school was 350K. when i graduated it was "Acutally" 485K.

I you research, they do not include origination fee for the loan of ~4.25% of the TOTAL loan dispersed. 3-5% tuition increase EACH YEAR. and the best part, 6.9 % interest that starts accruing the day you get that loan.

see how that adds up? see how these numbers are not added to your "cost of attendance"

this dude is trying to inform you. thats all. If you were a dentist you would thank him for helping recent grads, but obviously most of you have are 4 or more years away from finding out the **** show your about to indure for 20+ years of repayment.

Reactions: 14 users
I'm not trying to be a jerk btw, I know that many of you on here have dreams of being a dentist, and I don't want to try to make you feel horrible about it. Truly I don't. The DT people I work with suggested I post over here because you're being lied to by the dental schools who tell you that this is good debt, and that you'll be able to repay it. For the baseline scenario it's not true

So what can we do about it?

A few things.

1) Go to an inexpensive school and live frugally. 2) Do military dentistry. 3) Have rich parents. 4) Accept your debt situation, understand your finances, and realize you won't live like a baller. 5) Don't go at all.

You really have me thinking now. Im on the waiting list at a few schools, but i think i will take myself off because this is not worth it financially. Investing 500k and 4 years of opportunity cost to have around 2k a month of dispoable income after all the fees are paid for? I can think of a lots more way of getting a better return for 500k.

You really have me thinking now. Im on the waiting list at a few schools, but i think i will take myself off because this is not worth it financially. Investing 500k and 4 years of opportunity cost to have around 2k a month of dispoable income after all the fees are paid for? I can think of a lots more way of getting a better return for 500k.

Just be okay with the fact that there exists people that work their whole life and earn a respectable salary only to get laid off (bad economy) or fired, who then cannot find work due to age or too much experience, and then have to settle for not-so-sought for jobs.

Best example I can give you is someone who worked their way up to $120k, got laid off, and after being on unemployment, ended up having to take a $30k salary to survive.

Just be aware when people convince you the grass is greener on the other side.

Instead of telling people to not become dentists (as if the current dentists will work forever and we have zero need for the next generation to help the population), I think current dentists and people like OP could/should battle-cry on future students' behalf on having a reasonable tuition.

Just my opinion and two cents.

My friend who graduated about 2 years ago told me his policy is just to live with the debt. He just pays a ~10 percent of his income towards his loans and considers it a tax. He goes on a lives a happy life doing something he enjoys and he accepts that he will be in debt for the rest of his career. Sometimes this is better than the alternative of having a useless biology degree and still being in debt.

Luckily I got into my in-state and expect my debt to be around 250k.

A few things.

1) Go to an inexpensive school and live frugally. 2) Do military dentistry. 3) Have rich parents. 4) Accept your debt situation, understand your finances, and realize you won't live like a baller. 5) Don't go at all.
for everyone smart enough to get into dental school. You should be smart enough to realize when someone is trying to help you. Many dentist dont come back onto SDN once they have started working. they turn to DT. Therefore the people that are on SDN likely found DT during or after dental school.
The OP is seeing this problem on a grand scale. he is seeing a lot of dentist struggling. He is their resource for help.

Not everyone can get into their state school, or cheapest school they applied. Dental school costs are 3-5X more than they were 10 years ago. some schools even 10X more. this is ridiculous. Guess what, incomes have not increase ANY!!!!!

I am a dentist, struggling. my first year i worked and made 180K, and i did not feel rich. I worked like a indentured servant for a DSO, My second year i made 175k. yes i had money, but after you pay disability, life insurance, health insurance, rent, STUDENT LOANS and other "adult" living costs... I LIVED LIKE A STUDENT.

the people working at McDonalds had a better living then me.

the people you hear making a killing are the exception to the rule and everyone else is struggling. If your going to go into a huge amount of debt, better be willing to become an owner dentist ASAP. or marry rich otherwise you will struggle.

~~~drops the mic~~~~
This is spot on. Travis has been posting quite a bit on DT, with real numbers and many of us suggested he go to SDN to give out info on high loan balances and Debt and the major effect it can have. Trust me there are many dentist who struggle but you will never hear about it. I graduated about 13 years agao, from state school, my grand total loans was about 130k+, my first year associating was about 135k, my loans were consolidated at about 2.5%. My loans are nothing. At that debt I never had a huge payment over my head and I barely think about it. The problem with big debt is you cant be mediocre and average and still pay of your ddebts easily. I associated for 6 years, did a start up 7 years ago, and will be paying it off this year in November. For me dentistry has been good to me, I consider my practice very successful, and I have never hit a million a year in collections, yet I still have been able to enjoy life, buy a house, take 3 vacations a year. BUT if I had to finace a loan at 400+ at 6.5% interest Im not sure things would be the same. I dont have the debt elephant in the room. Another thing that is huge, having a working spouse, makes life easy. I also dont want to kill any dreams, but I feel you guys need the whole picture. As for Travis not being a dentist, it doesnt matter really, as he talking about finances and debt, his info relevant.

Just be okay with the fact that there exists people that work their whole life and earn a respectable salary only to get laid off (bad economy) or fired, who then cannot find work due to age or too much experience, and then have to settle for not-so-sought for jobs.

Best example I can give you is someone who worked their way up to $120k, got laid off, and after being on unemployment, ended up having to take a $30k salary to survive.

Instead of telling people to not become dentists (as if the current dentists will work forever and we have zero need for the next generation to help the population), I think current dentists and people like OP could/should battle-cry on future students' behalf on having a reasonable tuition.

That's fair to point out that other occupations have trouble too including the corporate life. I'm already advocating but here's the problem. The federal student loan system has no cap on borrowing. All you have to do to take out whatever the school tells you the cost is is to sign on the dotted line. As long as there is no market incentive to stop runaway tuition and dental school applicants don't realize the abysmal debt situation they'll be in after four years, dental schools will continue to increase their cost until people stop applying. So that's what I'm trying to do here. Discourage the people who really haven't thought through the real numbers to not go, and make sure everyone who does go knows what they're getting into.

Reactions: 8 users

I dont think Travis or myself is saying not to become a dentist, just laying out the whole landscape for you to see then you can make an informed decision. As long as you guys are willing to pay for DS no matter what, do not expect the schools to have an epiphany on reasonable tuition.

I think this student loan "planner" wants us to fork over more of our hard-earned money to him

As though that will magically get rid of our debt LOL.

Fact of the matter is, Student Loan "Planner" is not a dentist who's paying off his loans. This would be fine if he actually knew what he was talking about. Unfortunately, this is not the case, for the many reasons people have already pointed out in this thread.

Shame on you, Student Loan "Planner."

That's fair to point out that other occupations have trouble too including the corporate life. I'm already advocating but here's the problem. The federal student loan system has no cap on borrowing. All you have to do to take out whatever the school tells you the cost is is to sign on the dotted line. As long as there is no market incentive to stop runaway tuition and dental school applicants don't realize the abysmal debt situation they'll be in after four years, dental schools will continue to increase their cost until people stop applying. So that's what I'm trying to do here. Discourage the people who really haven't thought through the real numbers to not go, and make sure everyone who does go knows what they're getting into.
I agree with you guys. I wish people would stop applying to dental school so the schools would realize they are charging too much. If only everybody would realize that its not worth it and come up with an alternative. Not me though... I'm still going to dental school.

Reactions: 1 user
I think this student loan "planner" wants us to fork over more of our hard-earned money to him

Fact of the matter is, Student Loan "Planner" is not a dentist who's paying off his loans. This would be fine if he actually knew what he was talking about. Unfortunately, this is not the case, for the many reasons people have already pointed out in this thread.

I'm not going to gum up this thread with links to my site or anything to show that this isn't the case. Check my profile if you're curious. My fee is very reasonable, and it's only applicable to people who are already sitting with massive debt loads and need help figuring out how to save as much as possible paying it back. None of you have that level of debt (yet) and there isn't anything I'm interested in selling you.

I agree with you guys. I wish people would stop applying to dental school so the schools would realize they are charging too much. If only everybody would realize that its not worth it and come up with an alternative. Not me though... I'm still going to dental school.

My theory is that this will be the case for as long as generous income driven repayment programs like PAYE and REPAYE exist, and there's unlimited borrowing capacity given by the federal government. If either of those things changed, dental schools would be totally screwed. I think you'll see a long time before perception changes thanks to misleading rankings like US News that just ranked dentistry as the Number 1 job in America without taking into account debt

also, my "projected" student loans calculated before starting dental school was 350K. when i graduated it was "Acutally" 485K.

I you research, they do not include origination fee for the loan of ~4.25% of the TOTAL loan dispersed. 3-5% tuition increase EACH YEAR. and the best part, 6.9 % interest that starts accruing the day you get that loan.

see how that adds up? see how these numbers are not added to your "cost of attendance"

this dude is trying to inform you. thats all. If you were a dentist you would thank him for helping recent grads, but obviously most of you have are 4 or more years away from finding out the **** show your about to indure for 20+ years of repayment.
Yeah, his "information" that state schools will run you ~400K in debt is real helpful (LOL).

Gee, why do people even bother applying to Bama, TX schools, Buffalo, etc. when it'll put them 400K down the hole? Oh wait...

His "information" that apparently, you won't earn a penny more in wage increases, from the day you start, is equally invaluable. I guess there's no such concept as increased production and business sense in the strange world he lives in.

I'm not going to gum up this thread with links to my site or anything to show that this isn't the case. Check my profile if you're curious. My fee is very reasonable, and it's only applicable to people who are already sitting with massive debt loads and need help figuring out how to save as much as possible paying it back. None of you have that level of debt (yet) and there isn't anything I'm interested in selling you.

Funny isnt it Travis, if you were so hot on making money, you would have kept your mouth shut, and let this whole thing blossom so you have tons of future business in the future, and trust me from what Im seeing many will be contacting you.

Welp. I guess I should withdraw from school. :rolleyes:

Welp. I guess I should withdraw from school. :rolleyes:

At A&M they'll be a path forward. It won't be a fantastic path for most there, but at least a decent one will exist if you play your cards right, live frugally, go for practice ownership, practice in a place with good dental economics, etc. For folks at Tufts, NYU, Pacific and most other private and high cost public schools, the median student is going to be totally screwed

At A&M they'll be a path forward. It won't be a fantastic path for most there, but at least a decent one will exist if you play your cards right, live frugally, go for practice ownership, practice in a place with good dental economics, etc. For folks at Tufts, NYU, Pacific and most other private and high cost public schools, the median student is going to be totally screwed
For most? How many A&M graduates have you worked with?

Travis, I think you hit this guy in the tenders.

Why can you not realize he doesn't want your money? You are not potential clients for him! What do you think his motives are? You think if he was a dentist paying off his loans he would be more qualified than being a financial planner working with MANY dentists who are trying to figure out to pay their loans? How arrogant to assume you know more than multiple practicing dentists who see the writing on the wall and more than someone who has a strong financial background and is posting information solely to help you. As someone mentioned, the more student debt that is accumulated, the better that is for his business!

I would love to talk to you in 4 or 5 years. Not sure why you would go to dental school though when you already know it all...

Man, you are truly something.

I have spoken to RECENT A&M grads and none of them have any problem with the amount of debt they've incurred in dental school.

Reactions: 2 users