GPA's, GRE's, XTRA's, ACCEPTANCES

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Are you applying for Physical Therapy programs? It seems like you’re in the wrong thread

School: Hofstra University
GPA: Cumulative 3.34 and Major 3.6
GRE: Verbal 145, Quant 147
Major: Community Health
Work Experience

Angion Biomedica Corp.-
PR Intern

Nassau County Dept. of Human Services Office of Mental Health- Intern

Hofstra University- Student Aid, Department of Information Systems and Business Analytics

New York University, Assistant Researcher- Research publication on Extent and context dependence of pleiotropy revealed by high-throughput single-cell phenotyping
Special Factors: Graduating Undergrad a year early and am taking masters classes as electives (not sure if that counts)

Applied: Tufts, BU, GWU
Interview:
Waitlist:
Rejected:
Accepted:
Attending:

Kinda worried I won't get into any of the schools I applied to because of the GRE. Do you guys think its a deal breaker?

Members don't see this ad.

University: East Carolina University
Major: Public Health: Pre-Health Professions
Overall GPA: 3.88
Pre-Req GPA: 3.82- 3.89 depending on the school
GRE: 157V, 156Q, 4.0AW
Observation hours: 140: 70 pediatric outpatient, 10 home health, 15 acute care, 15 SNF, 30 inpatient rehabilitation

Interviews: ECU(11/23), High Point (11/8), Elon (12/13), Methodist (12/06)

Acceptances: ECU (12/16), High Point (11/20), Elon (12/17), Methodist (12/13), Winston Salem State (12/18, no interview)

Rejections: N/A

For Winston Salem were you accepted to start in 2020 or 2021?

University: The University of Akron
Major: Exercise Science Pre-PT
Overall GPA: 3.61
Pre-Req GPA: 3.74
GRE: 146 quantitative 144 qualitative AW: 4.0

Extra-Curric:
Varsity Football player 2x Letterman
Fellowship Christian Athletes
Student Athlete Advisory Committee
Exercise Science Club

LOR: 2 Physical Therapists, 1 Professor, 1 Football Coach

Hours: 300: 120 Sports Physical Therapy, 100 Outpatient Pediatric, 80 Inpatient Neurology/Geriatric

Volunteer:
One of a kind pets: animal walker
Haven of Rest: Building gardens
Akron-Canton Food bank: food distributor

Awards:
4x Deans list (3.50 or higher)
1x Presidential list (4.0)
Alpha Chi Sigma Award Winner
Academic Award winner Football team (highest GPA)

Applied: University of South Florida, University of Florida, Duke University, West Virginia University, University of Pittsburgh, University of Kentucky, Indiana University, University of Washington

Acceptances: West Virginia University (1/9), Indiana University (12/18)

Rejections:

Interviews: Indiana University (12/6), West Virginia University (1/3)

Last edited:
Members don't see this ad :)
University California State University, San Marcos
Major Kinesiology, Pre-physical therapy
Overall GPA 3.72
GRE V 154 Q 157 AWA 4.0
Xtras 281 research hours, 2390 clinical hours (inpatient & outpatient)
LOR 2 physical therapists, 2 professors

Applied USC (hybrid & residential), CSULB, Pitt, Boston University, MGH, Winston-Salem

Acceptances Pitt (10/16), USC (residential 12/9), MGH (12/17), USC (hybrid 1/3)

Waitlists

Rejections
Boston University

Attending
Update!
Accepted to USC hybrid, rejected by Boston University, withdrew admission from Pitt, and declined offer from MGH. Currently deciding between USC residential and USC hybrid.

Reactions: 1 users
I've been a lurker on this forum for a long time but I wanted to post this to give hope to some of the people who, like myself, don't have the best GPAs:

University: Rutgers University
Major: Exercise science
Overall GPA: 3.2
Pre-Req GPA: 3.0
GRE: 162 verbal, 153 quantitative, 4.5 AW

LOR: 2 physical therapists, 1 orthopedic surgeon

Observation hours: 1050 outpatient orthopedic, 20 in patient

Volunteer:
Anatony lab assistant (3 years): helped instruct gross anatomy through the use of human cadavers. I was also responsible for coordinating and conducting the in class interviews for exams. This was a fantastic opportunity for me. I have to say that getting time on a cadaver before grad school has helped my understanding of anatomy so much.

Surgical observation (145 hours): Observed a nearby pediatric orthopedic surgeon in office as she went through her daily case load. She also wrote one of my references.

Research assistant (30 hours, ongoing): I helped compile and analyze the data being used in a meta analysis which we believe is the first of its kind on the topic in question.

Misc: I am also a personal trainer full time. While that may not have directly helped my application, there's so much to be said for being well spoken in your interview. You have to be likable, especially if your GPA is on the lower end like mine was.

Applied: Stony Brook Universtiy, Kean University, Seton Hall Universtiy

Acceptances: Stony Brook University, Southampton campus chosen

Rejections: None

Interviews: Stony Brook (11/22)

Some back story about myself: I went into college as a finance major and found my passion while working at the front desk of a local gym. I decided to switch from finance to exercise science in my junior year at Rutgers. I got a C in chem 1, chem 2, chem lab, physics 1 AND physiology by the time I was done at Rutgers. Grad schools weren't exactly knocking on my door with admissions offers. At that point, you're going to be tested. How much do you want this? You're not going to get in with your first round of applications (I applied in 2016 as well) with stats like mine. At that point, you need to decide to either give up on physical therapy - which is fine if you have a viable alternative, maybe something else becomes your passion - or, you need to settle in for the long haul. I graduated from undergrad six months later than expected in December 2015 and I only just got accepted this year. But I really believe that it's up to you to make that time worth your while. I retook every class I got less than a B in and made damn sure I got a B or higher the second time. I've also been fortunate enough to meet some incredible people, learn a lot about myself and my own resolve and learn a lot about this profession and what it takes to make it. I've also made a lot of valuable connections and in the end, I had people willing to co-sign me. Both the physical therapist I helped with the meta analysis AND the orthopedic surgeon personally called programs and lobbied for me. Not to mention that it says something about your character when you keep trying. Don't ever think that's just what your supposed to do. A lot of people decide to pursue a different path. I'm truly not saying any of this to boast. This was a really long road. I'm saying this because I think there's a lot of really talented students on this forum who have worked hard in school and have been very successful in school. I also think some students, myself included, make mistakes or stumble and if that's the case, you need to make yourself stand out in a different way and it's never a waste of time if you make something of it. Don't get caught up in: "oh, I'll be 30 when I graduate." You'll be 30 anyway. You can make it happen.

Anyway, if anyone has any questions from what I think is maybe a little bit of a different perspective than a lot of students, please feel free to ask and I will happily answer.

Last edited:
Reactions: 1 user
University: Arizona State University

Major: Kinesiology

Overall GPA: 3.38

Pre-Req GPA: 3.5-3.7 w/ 3 retakes

GRE: 146V, 152Q, 4.0AW

Extra-Curric: Former collegiate cyclist/pro bmx racer, 1 cycling related academic award, 2 dean’s lists

Hours: 2 years of outpatient ortho between 3 clinics as a tech, 6 months acute care also as a tech, 15 hours inpatient neuro

Volunteer: Medical mission trip in Mexico

Applied: AT Still, Midwestern-Glendale, UNE, Bellarmine, URI, Scranton, UIndy, Sac State, UNTHSC, MUSC, Nova Southeastern- Ft. Lauderdale, UPS, UTEP, UNLV

Acceptances: Nova Southeastern- Ft. Lauderdale, AT Still

Waitlists: Midwestern-Glendale, UPS, Scranton

Rejections: UNE, UIndy, UNTHSC, MUSC, UTEP, UNLV

Interviews: UNE, AT Still, Midwestern-Glendale, URI (declined), Sac State (declined), Bellarmine (declined)

Attending: AT Still

Hopefully I’ve provided hope to those who feel doubtful about their overall gpa and GRE scores.

Last edited:
Reactions: 3 users
University: Arizona State University

Overall GPA: 3.38

Pre-Req GPA: 3.5-3.7 w/ 3 retakes

GRE: 146V, 152Q, 4.0AW

Extra-Curric: Former collegiate cyclist/pro bmx racer, 1 cycling related academic award, 2 dean’s lists

Hours: 2 years of outpatient ortho between 3 clinics as a tech, 6 months acute care also as a tech, 15 hours inpatient neuro

Volunteer: Medical mission trip in Mexico

Applied: AT Still, Midwestern-Glendale, UNE, Bellarmine, URI, Scranton, UIndy, Sac State, UNTHSC, MUSC, Nova Southeastern- Ft. Lauderdale, UPS, UTEP, UNLV

Acceptances: Nova Southeastern- Ft. Lauderdale, AT Still

Rejections: UNE, UIndy, UNTHSC, MUSC, UTEP

Interviews: UNE, AT Still, Midwestern-Glendale, URI (declined), Sac State (declined)

Attending: AT Still

Hopefully I’ve provided hope to those with a low overall gpa and GRE scores.
Hey when did you apply to Nova and how long did they take to accept you? Also they didn't have an interview correct?

Hey when did you apply to Nova and how long did they take to accept you? Also they didn't have an interview correct?
I sent the ptcas app late August and the supplemental app mid-early September. I received the acceptance letter in the middle of October. No interview.

University: Rutgers University
Major: Exercise Science

Overall GPA: 3.37
Pre-Req GPA: 3.0-3.1
GRE: Q-156, V-152, AW-4.5

Letters of Recommendations: 2 professors, 2 PTs
Extra-Curric: PT Aide, Research Assistant, Student Athlete
Shadowing: PT Aide in outpatient clinic for 1700 hours, 50 hours in sub-acute nursing facility, 50 hours in pediatric outpatient setting

Applied: Columbia, CSI, Hunter, Touro Manhattan, Rutgers North, Rutgers South, Seton Hall, Neumann, Temple, DeSales, Arcadia

Interviews: Rutgers North (11/13), Columbia (11/8), Neumann (11/26), CSI (12/19)

Acceptances: Neumann, Touro Manhattan

Waitlist: Columbia, Rutgers North, Seton Hall

Rejections: DeSales, Rutgers South, Hunter, CSI, Temple, Arcadia

Hopefully I can give some hope to those who have lower GPAs! :)

Last edited:
Did anyone interview at Midwestern downers grove? How much later did you hear back whether or not you got accepted?

Have you heard anything back from the University of South Florida at all? I got a confirmation that my application was going to review, but haven’t heard anything since.
I have not! They said we will hear back from the on or before February 1st!

Have you heard anything back from the University of South Florida at all? I got a confirmation that my application was going to review, but haven’t heard anything since.
I was accepted to USF in late December I think it was. I turned down my seat though so I hope that helps! Good luck!

Members don't see this ad :)
University: Williams College

Major: Psychology

Overall GPA: 3.47

Pre-Req GPA: 3.77-3.89

GRE: 163V, 167Q, 4.0AW

Extra-Curriculum: Business startup (online platforms), banking & advertisement internship, private/public teaching experiences, research assistants for psychology labs, part-time barista at bubble tea(!) shop

Hours: Around 90 hours of outpatient orthopedics between 2 clinics, 10 hours of inpatient

Volunteer: Emergency Department volunteer at a hospital

Applied: University of New England, Massachusetts College of Pharmacy and Health Sciences, Boston University, MGH Institute of Health Professionals, Northeastern University, University of Rhode Island, University of Illinois Chicago, University of Hartford, Husson University.

Interviews: UNE (10/25), MCPHS (11/6), URI (1/6)

Acceptances: UNE (10/31), MCPHS (11/20), Husson (12/5), UIC (12/12), MGH IHP (12/17), URI (1/7), UHart (1/21), NEU (1/22)

Rejections: BU (1/2)

Attending: University of Rhode Island

University: West Chester University
Major: Exercise Science
Overall GPA: 3.65
Pre-Req GPA: 3.4
GRE: Q: 146 V: 149 AW: 4.5

Hours: 1000+ outpatient (rehab aide full time), 25 in-patient

Extra-Curric: Resident Assistant, Personal Trainer, Lobbied to congress about physical activity, Special olympics coach, Founding member of my sorority, Honors fraternity member, Exercise club member, Health Science mentor.

Volunteer: Visit local nursing home, Feed the homeless every weekend, Chair of a charity board, Play bingo with special needs adults

Honors: Deans List, Nominated to be commencement speaker

Applied: UMaryland, Widener, Temple, Messiah, UScience, Rutgers South, FIU, UCF, ODU, Jefferson, Drexel, Stockton, Chatham

Acceptances: Messiah, Widener

Waitlist: Chatham, Temple, UMB, Drexel (waitlist to interview)

Rejections: Jefferson, Stockton

Interviews: UMaryland (10/23), Messiah (10/24), USciences (Denied Interview), Temple (12/13), Rutgers (Denied Interview), Widener (11/15)

Attending: Widener!!!

School: University of Florida
Applied: UF, USF, UCF, FIU, UNF, Miami, Ohio State, Midwestern - Downer's Grove, Rosalind Franklin, University of Vermont, WashU
Interview: Rosalind Franklin (12/6), Ohio State (12/14), UCF (1/31), Midwestern - Downer's Grove (declined)
Waitlist: Ohio State
Accepted: Rosalind Franklin, University of Vermont
Rejected: USF - didn't mean minimum science GPA

University: Florida State University , Spring 2020 graduate
Degree: B.S. Family & Child Sciences
FSU Cum. GPA: 3.651
Last 60 Credits GPA: 3.68
Pre req GPA (currently taking physics 2): 3.2-3.4 depending on school
GRE: V. 149 Q.151 AW:5.0
Experiences: PT club, W.E.B. Du bois Honor society, Daycare Teachers Assistant, Research Assistant, Alzheimer Volunteer (1 year commitment), Student disability and resource, Office Assistant, splash pals adapted aquatics for children volunteer
LOR: 1 Professor, 2 PT's, 1 Head Researcher
Observation: Over 500 (orthopedic outpatient ( majority*450), school setting, acute care, skilled nursing facility)
*deans and honors list every semester except when I got a C in chemistry (2017)*
Applied: FGCU, USF, UCF, UM, NSU, FAMU
Interviews: FGCU (11/22), UM (10,25), (USF 1/27 Waitlisted)
Acceptances: TBD
Update:
Waitlisted USF 1/28
Waitlisted FGCU 1/29
Rejected UCF 1/31

Last edited:
UPDATE!
-interview invite to PCOM-Georgia campus
-waitlisted to Emory and Henry College
-rejected to UCF

University: Texas A&M
Major: BS - Kinesiology
cGPA GPA: 2.60 (before retakes)
post-bach GPA: 4.00
PTCAS GPA: 2.84 (retook classes to improve my pre-req GPA after couple rough semesters)
Pre-Req GPA: 3.45-3.80 (depending on school)
GRE: 149 math, 140 verbal, 4.0 essay

Internship: restore wellness PT clinic as an intern
Work: lead PT tech for outpatient PT clinic, behavioral aide for kids with autism
Extra curric: transfer camp counselor, aggie recruiter, PT society member, photography club,
Awards: dean's list, president's list, NSCS member
Volunteer: twins city missions, big event, relay for life,
Observation hours: over 2800 hours from 8 different settings
LOR: 2 PT's, 1 supervisor/PT from work, 1 chem 2 professor

Applied: UNTHSC, SMU, Bellarmine, St.Augustine-Austin campus, UI-Chicago, PCOM-Georgia campus, Rosalind Franklin, East Tennessee State, Shenandoah, OU, Creighton, UCF, University of Delaware, William Carey, Emory and Henry College, Western Michigan

Interviewed: Western Michigan (11/14), Emory and Henry (1/17), PCOM-Georgia campus (2/7)

Waitlisted: Western Michigan (11/20), SMU (1/7), Emory and Henry (1/31)

Rejected: UNTHSC (10/9), Creighton (10/9), Shenandoah (12/6), UI-Chicago (12/12), UCF (1/31)

Accepted:

This is my 2nd time applying after I got rejected the first time I applied and almost changed my career. But, with the love and support from my family and friends I continued to pursue my dream to be a PT.

does anyone know of outside scholarships you can apply for? I got accepted to a university that is quite expensive and doesn't really have scholarship opportunities until year two. Any info would be greatly appreciated!

I'm nervous that everyone's heard back from schools already because it's February. Has anyone not heard back yet? I've gone to one interview at Gannon in Florida and have another interview at Utica, NY. Is there still hope?

I'm nervous that everyone's heard back from schools already because it's February. Has anyone not heard back yet? I've gone to one interview at Gannon in Florida and have another interview at Utica, NY. Is there still hope?
got waitlisted two times and rejected one. i applied to Gannon in pennsylvania but i haven't heard back from them. i still have 2 more schools to go. you still have hope!

Last edited:
Has anyone heard from nova southeastern recently?
I applied in November and got an email about a week ago saying my application is still under review and they will have an update in beginning of February. I’m hoping there is still seats left.

I applied in November and got an email about a week ago saying my application is still under review and they will have an update in beginning of February. I’m hoping there is still seats left.
I’m hoping so too. I just interviewed at UCF last week and a guy I talked to there got a rejection email about the same time I got the email that my application is still under review.

School: University of Florida
Applied: UF, USF, UCF, FIU, UNF, Washington University in St. Louis, University of Miami, Ohio State, Midwestern - Downer's Grove, Rosalind Franklin, University of Vermont
Interview: Rosalind Franklin (12/6), Ohio State (12/14), Midwestern (declined), UCF (1/31), UNF (2/22)
Waitlist: Ohio State
Accepted: Rosalind Franklin, University of Vermont, WashU!!!
Rejected: USF - didn't meet minimum science GPA
Update! Interview at UNF and accepted to WashU!

University: University of California - Santa Barbara
Major: Biology
Overall GPA: 3.23
Pre-Req GPA: 3.28
GRE: Q: 160 V: 153 AW: 4.5

Hours: ~1000 outpatient (PT aide nearly full time) 200+ ortho outpatient (more geriatric and post-op focused, 60 in-patient volunteering

Extra-Curric: 2 year member of the UCSB Swim Team, President of a 200+ student spiritual campus organization, leader in Fellowship Christian Athletes, Soon-to-be project manager of the Research Institute of Human Movement (conducting research and outreach for the homeless population and physically unable to work in SB)

Volunteer: Hospital hours above and many of my extra curricular

Honors: MPSF All-Academic Award (2017)

Applied: CU Anschutz, Regis, University of Washington, UCSF/SFSU, Long Beach State, San Diego State, USC, Kansas University, University of Montana

Acceptance(s): Montana

Waitlists: Kansas, Long Beach, USC, San Diego State

Rejections: UCSF/SFSU (after an interview), CU Anschutz, Regis (originally on interview waitlist)

--Still waiting to hear back from UW! Hopeful about my waitlists!

I encourage those people with lower GPA's to really put yourself out there in the essays and be confident. I didn't retake any classes mostly because I had a lot of B's and definitely practice some interviews with someone so you can make sure you know how your answers sound!

Now I got a letter in the mail saying my application is still under consideration and that I’m on a list of prospective students the admissions committee will be periodically offering acceptance to.

Now I got a letter in the mail saying my application is still under consideration and that I’m on a list of prospective students the admissions committee will be periodically offering acceptance to.
I received an acceptance via email on Thursday.

Just got the same letter. Is this waitlist?

I also just got that same letter
Just got the same letter. Is this waitlist?
i don’t think so, i got the same letter too today.

I received an acceptance via email on Thursday.
Congratulations!! Are you going to go? I actually got accepted to UCF as of yesterday but didn’t notice until this morning so I now plan on going there

Congratulations!! Are you going to go? I actually got accepted to UCF as of yesterday but didn’t notice until this morning so I now plan on going there

As of right now yes its my top acceptance so far, i’m holding out hope for UCF or UNF though.

School: UCF
Major: Sport and Exercise Science

Overall GPA: 4.0

Pre-Req GPA: 4.0

GRE: 158 V, 151 Q, 3.5 AW

Hours: 128 Outpatient, 50 Neuro

Extracurriculars/Work experience: Personal trainer, Anatomy TA, Exercise Physiology TA, Peer tutor in Biology 1, CSCS certification

Awards: Top Honor Graduate/Summa Cum Laude

LOR: 1 PT, 1 professor, 1 professor/supervisor
congratulations!! what were your stats like?

Does that mean you are accepted?

*Update- Excited to attend Colorado starting this summer!

University: Georgia Tech
Major: Neuroscience
Overall GPA: 3.45
Pre-Req GPA: 3.3-3.6
GRE: 161 V, 158 Q, 5.0 Writing
Hours: 150 total; outpatient ortho, inpatient, geriatric, pediatric
Other: research experience in 3 labs, personal trainer
LOR: 1 professor, 1 lab director, 2 PTs
Applied: Georgia State, Mercer, Miami, Colorado, Regis, WashU St. Louis, Columbia, Miami
Interviews: Columbia (10/18), Miami (11/8), Mercer (11/16), Georgia State (11/22) Colorado (1/11), Regis (declined)
Acceptances: Columbia, WashU St. Louis, Mercer, Georgia State, Colorado
Rejections: TBD
Attending: Colorado!!!

Late to the party on this, but I want to encourage anyone who thinks their grades are too low or aren't qualified enough, because I was one of you!

University Chapman University
Major Kinesiology
Overall GPA 3.41
Pre-req 3.71 (re-took anatomy, physiology, stats)
GRE V 158, Q 151, 4.0 writing
Xtras 3000+ outpatient ortho, 25 Skilled nursing, 4 year football player, restaurant supervisor, personal trainer, CSCS
LOR 2 physical therapists, 2 professors

Applied USC, Chapman (fall), WesternU, Azusa, FIU, Brenau, South College, Creighton, AT Still, Touro NV, Rocky Mountain

Interviews WesternU (1/28), South (10/15), FIU (declined), Brenau (declined), Creighton (declined), Touro (declined)

Acceptances USC (1/5) (residential), Chapman (2/10) (fall), WesternU (2/1), South College (1/4)

Waitlists none

Rejections
AT Still (school was "full" when I submitted apps)

Attending Deciding between Western, Chapman, and USC!

It’s such a relief knowing where I’m going to be spending the next 3 years, and I get to spend it at my top program! Wishing everyone the best of luck during the remainder of the this app cycle!!!

University: Cal State San Marcos
Cumulative gpa: 3.64
Pre-req gpa: 3.8
GRE: 148Q, 154V, 4.0 writing
LOR: 2 PT’s , 1 Prof
Hours: 1200 outpatient ortho, 35 SNF, 48 Peds, 50 pro bono clinic in Mexico

Applied: USA (San Marcos), San Diego State, Sac State, Loma Linda, Fresno State, Cal State Northridge, West Coast, Western U

Interviews: USA (1/14), Sac State (1/25), Loma Linda (10/11), Fresno State (2/1), West Coast (declined), Western U (declined)

Waitlist: Cal State Northridge, Sac State

Rejection: n/a

Acceptance: Loma Linda, USA, Fresno State, San Diego State

Attending: San Diego State

I just checked my mail I also received this on February 4th, hoping for an acceptance email soon

University: Florida State University , Spring 2020 graduate
Degree: B.S. Family & Child Sciences
FSU Cum. GPA: 3.651
Last 60 Credits GPA: 3.68
Pre req GPA (currently taking physics 2): 3.2-3.4 depending on school
GRE: V. 149 Q.151 AW:5.0
Experiences: PT club, W.E.B. Du bois Honor society, Daycare Teachers Assistant, Research Assistant, Alzheimer Volunteer (1 year commitment), Student disability and resource, Office Assistant, splash pals adapted aquatics for children volunteer
LOR: 1 Professor, 2 PT's, 1 Head Researcher
Observation: Over 500 (orthopedic outpatient ( majority*450), school setting, acute care, skilled nursing facility)
*deans and honors list every semester except when I got a C in chemistry (2017)*
Applied: FGCU, USF, UCF, UM, NSU, FAMU
Interviews: FGCU (11/22), UM (10/25),
USF (1/27 Waitlisted), FGCU (1/29 Waitlisted)
Acceptances: TBD
Update as of February 11th I have been waitlisted at NSU, FGCU, & USF & rejected from UCF. Hoping for an acceptance letter soon :(

Late to the game, but this is fun..

University: University of Vermont
Major: Biology
Overall GPA: 3.31
Pre-Req GPA: 3.4-3.6ish
GRE: Q: 160 V: 154 AW: 4.0

Hours: ~1000 outpatient/occupational (Full time PT Aide), 16 @ acute care in a hospital, 18 @ a SNF, 57 ortho outpatient, 14 with pediatrics in schools

Extra-Curric: Ski racing club team in college, ski instructor, volunteered for a couple different organizations working with kids and stroke patients, NOLS Certification in wilderness first aid

Honors: Dean's list for one semester

Applied: University of Washington, University of Montana, University of New England, University of Puget Sound, University of Utah, University of Vermont

Acceptance(s): Montana, UVM (declined)

Waitlists: Utah, UNE

Rejections: UPS, UW

Last edited:
Update!
Accepted to USC hybrid, rejected by Boston University, withdrew admission from Pitt, and declined offer from MGH. Currently deciding between USC residential and USC hybrid.
Are you going to the open house on Feb 22nd?