Guardians of the Galaxy Speed WW 2021

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Good choice. Did you get any night results that happened to you that night?

Members don't see this ad.

I actually tried to signal to you but I was too spooked to leave the reaction too long lol
If it wasn’t a speed game.

Reactions: 1 users
Members don't see this ad :)
Not that night, I think it was the next one. Were you creepin on me?
I tried to send you a ghost dog bark the night you were tracking. Lol

• Haha
Reactions: 2 users
Not that night, I think it was the next one. Were you creepin on me?

That may have been me watching Cray because I was dumb and knew I was a watcher, wrote watch Cray, and still somehow expected to get tracker results??

Too late for reading comprehension apparently

• Haha
Reactions: 3 users
I actually tried to signal to you but I was too spooked to leave the reaction too long lol
Wait what was the signal?

Edit: oh I bet it was on the post where I mentioned the theft.

they are fun. but definitely don't get to add the flavor I typically would.
Yeah, basically have to cut out my favorite part and more chance for me to screw stuff up (which I do already anyway). No thanks. I'm glad you do it though <3

• Love
I will forever read mayo correctly.

I obviously fell asleep reading this before it was done because I’m an old lady and in bed at 10pm every night but I can’t help but laugh that mkg mentioned conversions and then was a convert. We’re you a convert at that time?

• Wow
Reactions: 1 users

I obviously fell asleep reading this before it was done because I’m an old lady and in bed at 10pm every night but I can’t help but laugh that mkg mentioned conversions and then was a convert. We’re you a convert at that time?
I’m not sure of exact timing of when mkg mentioned conversions, but after MOOSE died day 2, mkg converted.

Yeah I had already converted, I was hoping to redirect the convo but it didn’t really work :rofl:

• Haha
  • Wow