You are using an out of date browser. It may not display this or other websites correctly.
You should upgrade or use an alternative browser.
You should upgrade or use an alternative browser.
HP Speed WW 2021 Game Thread
Started by kaydubs
Get help with your application
Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.
So did you guys actually no kill N1?
We did, and I wasn't the one who tried it.
I think our target (AM) was protected.
supershorty
Don't look so vexed, toots.
Administrator
Volunteer Staff
Lifetime Donor
10+ Year Member
Go village!!!!
Owl post will be sending the HP books to AM pronto.
Owl post will be sending the HP books to AM pronto.
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
I was nodding off a lot over the last 30 minutes lol.
Me too
Hence my **** up with the Genny vote
I jailed her lolWe did, and I wasn't the one who tried it.
I think our target (AM) was protected.
Go village!!!!
Owl post will be sending the HP books to AM pronto.
She better read them!
Thank you Kaydubs and Lupin for modding a great game with a great theme.
supershorty
Don't look so vexed, toots.
Administrator
Volunteer Staff
Lifetime Donor
10+ Year Member
The sad reacts are not giving me a lot of hope. I wish I could angery react the sad reacts.She better read them!
I can let you know about actions tomorrow/today and I actually did a google doc cause Lupin requested it lol. I had to get rid of some roles as players dropped out (sad sad) but I think wolves did great despite the power of village!!
My pleasure!! happy to always run an HP gameThank you Kaydubs and Lupin for modding a great game with a great theme.
The sad reacts are not giving me a lot of hope. I wish I could angery react the sad reacts.
Why is she sad about reading amazing books?
supershorty
Don't look so vexed, toots.
Administrator
Volunteer Staff
Lifetime Donor
10+ Year Member
I think she's sad reacting because she knows she's NOT GOING TO READ THEMWhy is she sad about reading amazing books?
supershorty
Don't look so vexed, toots.
Administrator
Volunteer Staff
Lifetime Donor
10+ Year Member
Imma salt vote AM in England just for not reading the HP books.
same here. I don't really follow HP 🙁I think she's sad reacting because she knows she's NOT GOING TO READ THEM
Wait, why did genny bus mayo the entire day?
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
omg we hit 20 pages wow
No wonder the village effort was going well.
No wonder the village effort was going well.
Wait, why did genny bus mayo the entire day?
Is it really a bus if a wolf pushes an alpha
genny did have some IRL stuff to attend to. Sick pupper.
omg we hit 20 pages wow
No wonder the village effort was going well.
Oh maybe that's why I had trouble keeping up lol
I stopped reading posts, only looking for votes. so y'all could haven broken the rules and I won't know until later.
I'll reread tomorrow and drop a bunch of reacts!!!
I'll reread tomorrow and drop a bunch of reacts!!!
Wait, why did genny bus mayo the entire day?
In her defense, I was pretty sure Mayo was a wolf too
supershorty
Don't look so vexed, toots.
Administrator
Volunteer Staff
Lifetime Donor
10+ Year Member
@Lawpy @Animal Midwife do y’all have ebook vs hard copy preferences bc I can hook you up on either front
@Lawpy @Animal Midwife do y’all have ebook vs hard copy preferences bc I can hook you up on either front
can i watch movies instead
supershorty
Don't look so vexed, toots.
Administrator
Volunteer Staff
Lifetime Donor
10+ Year Member
They’re not as good as the books, but better than nothing.can i watch movies instead
What if i read the wikipedia summaries of the booksThey’re not as good as the books, but better than nothing.
supershorty
Don't look so vexed, toots.
Administrator
Volunteer Staff
Lifetime Donor
10+ Year Member
What if you read the books?What if i read the wikipedia summaries of the books
Oof a mayos dislike 🙁
What if i read the wikipedia summaries of the books
What if I read the books to you over discord?
Oof a mayos dislike 🙁
It might be the first
Meh. I think i read one of them a bit years ago, fell asleep and gave upWhat if you read the books?
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Have you guys seen the movies? I just settled for that
but shorty, i already read this game's writeups and my pm so it's been spoiled for me and therefore i cannot read the books
supershorty
Don't look so vexed, toots.
Administrator
Volunteer Staff
Lifetime Donor
10+ Year Member
If you’re going to, I think Strog should too. We can’t have Bert without Ernie. Maybe you guys can alternate chapters?What if I read the books to you over discord?
What if i read the wikipedia summaries of the books
Would sparknotes be a good compromise? more than Wikipedia, but way less time-consuming than reading the actual book?What if you read the books?
Even if you don't read the books you still have to figure out what house you're in
Exactly!but shorty, i already read this game's writeups and my pm so it's been spoiled for me and therefore i cannot read the books
supershorty
Don't look so vexed, toots.
Administrator
Volunteer Staff
Lifetime Donor
10+ Year Member
What about the audiobooks? They’re delightful to listen to.Would sparknotes be a good compromise? more than Wikipedia, but way less time-consuming than reading the actual book?
That reminds me too much of my high school classesWould sparknotes be a good compromise? more than Wikipedia, but way less time-consuming than reading the actual book?
Story time with Dr. Mayo!What if I read the books to you over discord?
Story time with Dr. Mayo!
I might be down for this to avoid Among Us 🤔
supershorty
Don't look so vexed, toots.
Administrator
Volunteer Staff
Lifetime Donor
10+ Year Member
I thought we’d worked out an Among Us approach that seemed acceptable to you??I might be down for this to avoid Among Us 🤔
why is shorty sad? Its a reasonable compromise!
Ok i may go for among us sometime in future if hopefully i can avoid harry potter books foreverI thought we’d worked out an Among Us approach that seemed acceptable to you??
The movies however, i'll watch them.
What if Mayo reads and @Stroganoff does all the dialogue?If you’re going to, I think Strog should too. We can’t have Bert without Ernie. Maybe you guys can alternate chapters?
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Spreadsheet
Belated but enjoy!!
Belated but enjoy!!
Similar threads
- Replies
- 1K
- Views
- 31K
- Replies
- 6K
- Views
- 190K
