-
CycleTrack and SDN are teaming up to make medical school admissions more transparent and accessible! Read the announcement to learn how we’re supporting the future of CycleTrack’s free application-tracking tools .
You are using an out of date browser. It may not display this or other websites correctly.
You should upgrade or use an alternative browser.
You should upgrade or use an alternative browser.
HP Speed WW 2021 Game Thread
Started by kaydubs
Get help with your application
Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.
I also hinted at it when I asked mayo if anything else happened to him on N1 (I was trying to figure out if my stupefy sounded like an attempted kill in results that he received). I blocked him again N2 in hopes that they would use him to kill again after two village blockers died, but it didn't work, so decided to change it up and go for my other top wolf suspicion last night.
moose sounded like cruciatus curse?? which I think was from wondering?So how did MOOSE get blocked?
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
I think it was by Wondy. I was in pain and Wondy was the cruciatus curse.So how did MOOSE get blocked?
Cyndia's targets seem solid. If she's telling the truth that would leave, genny, AM, Moose and Mayo.
Ok, so I'm torn, because my top two reads are the two people who are being projected as a part of my pack.
I'm going to do what worked last game and stick with my reads.
Yeet Cynd
I'm going to do what worked last game and stick with my reads.
Yeet Cynd
I think anyways - I'll go find it to confirm, I'm really tired and now I can't remember if I'm mixing up what moose and april said.
So if wondering targeted moose. that would leave genny, mayo, and AMmoose sounded like cruciatus curse?? which I think was from wondering?
Also...I know we're not supposed to do this but I think the spells of the wolves would be the 3 Unforgivable curses (Crucio/Cruciatus, Imperio, and Avada Kedavra/Killing Curse). And stupefy is typically used by the good guys in the books and films...
Is this seriously your POE?So if wondering targeted moose. that would leave genny, mayo, and AM
I'm eliminating claims.Is this seriously your POE?
..."pack"?Ok, so I'm torn, because my top two reads are the two people who are being projected as a part of my pack.
I'm going to do what worked last game and stick with my reads.
Yeet Cynd
Day 4: The Cup is LIVE Vote Tally
moose () -
MsP (2) - Cyndia, AM
Cyndia (4) - MsP, genny, Dina, Mayo
@Cyndia in the lead
6/7 votes
Missing: @MOOSEygoosey
Yeet/Vote deadline closes at 11:20 (~15min)
moose () -
MsP (2) - Cyndia, AM
Cyndia (4) - MsP, genny, Dina, Mayo
@Cyndia in the lead
6/7 votes
Missing: @MOOSEygoosey
Yeet/Vote deadline closes at 11:20 (~15min)
So there are likely three wolves using these spellsAlso...I know we're not supposed to do this but I think the spells of the wolves would be the 3 Unforgivable curses (Crucio/Cruciatus, Imperio, and Avada Kedavra/Killing Curse). And stupefy is typically used by the good guys in the books and films...
Interesting.I'm eliminating claims.
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
So there are likely three wolves using these spells
MsP what's your spell?
Protego. I already said itMsP what's your spell?
I also hinted at it when I asked mayo if anything else happened to him on N1 (I was trying to figure out if my stupefy sounded like an attempted kill in results that he received). I blocked him again N2 in hopes that they would use him to kill again after two village blockers died, but it didn't work, so decided to change it up and go for my other top wolf suspicion last night.
I was blocked N1.
I don't think this makes you a villager b/c there are already 2 village blockers, but you are telling the truth about some of the actions on me.
If, in some twisted world, mayo is not a wolf, I would replace him with genny. Don't feel like the others make sense outside of that though.
unyeet cyndia. Yeet genny I was stupefied. Based on the spell I just don't think cyndia's a wolf
Genny is very much an unknown to me right now.
Day 4: The Cup is LIVE Vote Tally
moose () -
MsP (2) - Cyndia, AM
Cyndia (3) - , genny, Dina, Mayo
genny (1) - MsP
@Cyndia in the lead
6/7 votes
Missing: @MOOSEygoosey
Yeet/Vote deadline closes at 11:20 (~9min)
moose () -
MsP (2) - Cyndia, AM
Cyndia (3) - , genny, Dina, Mayo
genny (1) - MsP
@Cyndia in the lead
6/7 votes
Missing: @MOOSEygoosey
Yeet/Vote deadline closes at 11:20 (~9min)
Do want to point out that Protego (as MsP said) is a shield charm but she realizes it's like a jailer vs. protector
Imperio is a curse that allows you to control what someone else does which kinda sounds like a jailer to me
Imperio is a curse that allows you to control what someone else does which kinda sounds like a jailer to me
Not really understanding the mechanics, but wouldn't redirection control others vs jailing?Do want to point out that Protego (as MsP said) is a shield charm but she realizes it's like a jailer vs. protector
Imperio is a curse that allows you to control what someone else does which kinda sounds like a jailer to me
Do want to point out that Protego (as MsP said) is a shield charm but she realizes it's like a jailer vs. protector
Imperio is a curse that allows you to control what someone else does which kinda sounds like a jailer to me
I was thinking about switching but I don't want to make a tie
I may have missed redirection, where was it and who was involved?Not really understanding the mechanics, but wouldn't redirection control others vs jailing?
Not really understanding the mechanics, but wouldn't redirection control others vs jailing?
This is where reading the books would help
Wondering slipped it during her yeet and I got redirected last night.I may have missed redirection, where was it and who was involved?
Unyeet Cynd
Yeet MsP
Going on a hunch
Yeet MsP
Going on a hunch
redirection sounds exactly like what I thought imperio would do so it's important to know who was involvedNot really understanding the mechanics, but wouldn't redirection control others vs jailing?
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Via google: The Shield Charm (Protego) was a charm that protected the caster with an invisible shield that reflected spells and blocks physical entities.Do want to point out that Protego (as MsP said) is a shield charm but she realizes it's like a jailer vs. protector
Imperio is a curse that allows you to control what someone else does which kinda sounds like a jailer to me
Hmm. I missed the redirecting stuff too, I would view that as more of imperio.
Protego feels like a legitimate village claim to me.. I'm so tired I'm having a hard time processing right now though. So I'm probably getting hoodwinked, but I'm contemplating switching to gennyl
Protego feels like a legitimate village claim to me.. I'm so tired I'm having a hard time processing right now though. So I'm probably getting hoodwinked, but I'm contemplating switching to gennyl
Well, I'm doing just fine without them tyvm.This is where reading the books would help
I don't think either me or cyndia should die today
@Dinashadow you already role revealed, what was your spell?
Don't know exactly who. Just know it's an action.redirection sounds exactly like what I thought imperio would do so it's important to know who was involved
I kinda have to agree right nowI don't think either me or cyndia should die today
Day 4: The Cup is LIVE Vote Tally
moose () -
MsP (3) - Cyndia, AM, Mayo
Cyndia (2) - , genny, Dina,
genny (1) - MsP
@Ms Procrastinator in the lead
6/7 votes
Missing: @MOOSEygoosey
Yeet/Vote deadline closes at 11:20 (~2min)
moose () -
MsP (3) - Cyndia, AM, Mayo
Cyndia (2) - , genny, Dina,
genny (1) - MsP
@Ms Procrastinator in the lead
6/7 votes
Missing: @MOOSEygoosey
Yeet/Vote deadline closes at 11:20 (~2min)
Yeet Genny
Both me and cyndia's spells check out. They don't harm people.
Anyone wanna change with me?
The spells are what people are using to kill
@Dinashadow you already role revealed, what was your spell?
Sectumsempra created by Severus Snape
Unyeet MsP
Yep genny
Yep genny
@Ms Procrastinator in the lead
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Genny is a better yeet than both of us
vote closed.
Wolf jailer is a thing though. My only wolf game the jailer was wolf.
I dont' think mechanics clear you.
I dont' think mechanics clear you.
Day 4: The Cup is LIVE Vote Tally
moose () -
MsP (2) - Cyndia, , Mayo
Cyndia (2) - , genny, Dina,
genny (3) - MsP, moose, AM
7/7 votes
Yeet/Vote deadline closed at 11:20 Check those waffles and times
moose () -
MsP (2) - Cyndia, , Mayo
Cyndia (2) - , genny, Dina,
genny (3) - MsP, moose, AM
7/7 votes
Yeet/Vote deadline closed at 11:20 Check those waffles and times
Oh man if genny flips wolf I may as well admit I choked hard. I typed and untyped a yeet flip like 3 times as I was watching the clock run down trying to decide if it was the right choice or not.
Similar threads
- Replies
- 1K
- Views
- 32K
- Replies
- 6K
- Views
- 193K