HP Speed WW 2021 Game Thread

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
So how did MOOSE get blocked?

Members don't see this ad.

Reactions: 1 user
I also hinted at it when I asked mayo if anything else happened to him on N1 (I was trying to figure out if my stupefy sounded like an attempted kill in results that he received). I blocked him again N2 in hopes that they would use him to kill again after two village blockers died, but it didn't work, so decided to change it up and go for my other top wolf suspicion last night.

Members don't see this ad :)
Cyndia's targets seem solid. If she's telling the truth that would leave, genny, AM, Moose and Mayo.

Ok, so I'm torn, because my top two reads are the two people who are being projected as a part of my pack.

I'm going to do what worked last game and stick with my reads.

Yeet Cynd

Also...I know we're not supposed to do this but I think the spells of the wolves would be the 3 Unforgivable curses (Crucio/Cruciatus, Imperio, and Avada Kedavra/Killing Curse). And stupefy is typically used by the good guys in the books and films...

Day 4: The Cup is LIVE Vote Tally

moose () -
MsP (2) - Cyndia, AM
Cyndia (4) - MsP, genny, Dina, Mayo

@Cyndia in the lead

6/7 votes

Missing: @MOOSEygoosey

412a8610dd8c8e24c7f932ce761971a9.gif

Yeet/Vote deadline closes at 11:20 (~15min)

• Love
Reactions: 1 users
Members don't see this ad :)
Also...I know we're not supposed to do this but I think the spells of the wolves would be the 3 Unforgivable curses (Crucio/Cruciatus, Imperio, and Avada Kedavra/Killing Curse). And stupefy is typically used by the good guys in the books and films...
So there are likely three wolves using these spells

I also hinted at it when I asked mayo if anything else happened to him on N1 (I was trying to figure out if my stupefy sounded like an attempted kill in results that he received). I blocked him again N2 in hopes that they would use him to kill again after two village blockers died, but it didn't work, so decided to change it up and go for my other top wolf suspicion last night.

I was blocked N1.

I don't think this makes you a villager b/c there are already 2 village blockers, but you are telling the truth about some of the actions on me.

If, in some twisted world, mayo is not a wolf, I would replace him with genny. Don't feel like the others make sense outside of that though.

• Hmm
unyeet cyndia. Yeet genny I was stupefied. Based on the spell I just don't think cyndia's a wolf

Do want to point out that Protego (as MsP said) is a shield charm but she realizes it's like a jailer vs. protector
Imperio is a curse that allows you to control what someone else does which kinda sounds like a jailer to me

• Hmm
Reactions: 2 users
Do want to point out that Protego (as MsP said) is a shield charm but she realizes it's like a jailer vs. protector
Imperio is a curse that allows you to control what someone else does which kinda sounds like a jailer to me
Not really understanding the mechanics, but wouldn't redirection control others vs jailing?

I was thinking about switching but I don't want to make a tie

Via google: The Shield Charm (Protego) was a charm that protected the caster with an invisible shield that reflected spells and blocks physical entities.

Hmm. I missed the redirecting stuff too, I would view that as more of imperio.

Protego feels like a legitimate village claim to me.. I'm so tired I'm having a hard time processing right now though. So I'm probably getting hoodwinked, but I'm contemplating switching to gennyl

I don't think either me or cyndia should die today

Both me and cyndia's spells check out. They don't harm people.

Genny is a better yeet than both of us

• Hmm
Reactions: 2 users
Day 4: The Cup is LIVE Vote Tally

moose () -
MsP (2) - Cyndia, , Mayo
Cyndia (2) - , genny, Dina,
genny (3) - MsP, moose, AM

7/7 votes

412a8610dd8c8e24c7f932ce761971a9.gif

Yeet/Vote deadline closed at 11:20 Check those waffles and times

Oh man if genny flips wolf I may as well admit I choked hard. I typed and untyped a yeet flip like 3 times as I was watching the clock run down trying to decide if it was the right choice or not.

• Care
  • Haha