HP Speed WW 2021 Game Thread

Started by kaydubs
This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Day 5: Into the Night Vote Tally

mayo (5) - MsP, Dina, AM, Cyndia, Moose
Dina () -



5/6 votes

Missing: @holdthemayo

wand.gif





Yeet/Vote deadline closes at 12:05 (~17min)
 
Ummmm I mean it's supposed to be a bad spell, but I guess it fits for a vig? It's kind of a gray zone one. I do think the wolves are unforgiveable curses though.
It's a bad spell, but the ministry of magic didn't know about it so it wouldn't have been an unforgivable curse. Makes sense that it would be a vig
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Also, can we come up with a game plan in case Mayo cannot be yeeted yet?
Imo, if Mayo isn't able to be yeeted, that means we have 1 more woof left
I think MsP should jail Mayo again tonight if that's the case
Cyndi should shield MsP
AM track whoever
Dina and I pray
Then we'll figure out who didn't do what they said they'd do or who didn't have a job and they didn't do anything and go from there
Sound okay?
 
Also, can we come up with a game plan in case Mayo cannot be yeeted yet?
Imo, if Mayo isn't able to be yeeted, that means we have 1 more woof left
I think MsP should jail Mayo again tonight if that's the case
Cyndi should shield MsP
AM track whoever
Dina and I pray
Then we'll figure out who didn't do what they said they'd do or who didn't have a job and they didn't do anything and go from there
Sound okay?

Sure, but what do I do tomorrow?
 
Also, can we come up with a game plan in case Mayo cannot be yeeted yet?
Imo, if Mayo isn't able to be yeeted, that means we have 1 more woof left
I think MsP should jail Mayo again tonight if that's the case
Cyndi should shield MsP
AM track whoever
Dina and I pray
Then we'll figure out who didn't do what they said they'd do or who didn't have a job and they didn't do anything and go from there
Sound okay?

Sure, but what do I do tomorrow?

Less of a joke than you think
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Day 5

72755f50f55e8f6b6b4bbfe59139709c.gif


Was that a cooing pigeon? Rustle of wings? Is that the mail?

Dead is @holdthemayo , the alpha WOLF who was in possession of the spell, Avada Kedavra, which allowed him to be unkillable until his fellow pack mates had fallen.

VILLAGE WINS!!!!

5 Wizards/Witches
1. @Animal Midwife - Appare Vestigium, village tracker
3. @Dinashadow - Sectumsempra, village 2x vigilante
4. @Cyndia - Stupefy, village blocker
8. @MOOSEygoosey - Accio, village 2x commuter
9. @Ms Procrastinator - Protego, village jailer

Dead
April - Incarcerous, village blocker
Zenge - Petrificus Totalus, village blocker
Cray - Legilimens, village watcher
sunshine - Expecto Patronum, village protector
Wondering - Crucio, WOLF BLOCKER
mkg - Relashio, village protector
genny - Imperio, WOLF REDIRECTOR
mayo - ALPHA WOLF​
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Also, can we come up with a game plan in case Mayo cannot be yeeted yet?
Imo, if Mayo isn't able to be yeeted, that means we have 1 more woof left
I think MsP should jail Mayo again tonight if that's the case
Cyndi should shield MsP
AM track whoever
Dina and I pray
Then we'll figure out who didn't do what they said they'd do or who didn't have a job and they didn't do anything and go from there
Sound okay?

I don't shield, I stupefy