This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Nikhil8587

Reaction score
Hello everyone,
Please help me decide a research topic that is viable for journals and conferences. All of these topics tickle my core interest and other factors like literature have been already looked at, but it is getting really hard to choose a topic. Please give your valuable suggestion from a Journal/conference perspective as to what topic should be selected and is viable to perform for an extensive level research. Also find attached document of research topics for detailed view. I have also put a poll for the selection. I hope you all will help me.
Topics:-
1. Millennial's association with the success of prominent figures and celebrities
2. How does family group behavior get affected by a child’s death (Inc. Suicide)
3. Creation of dual attitude systems due to Social Media usage
4. Effect of Emotions on the mind in forming external authority (figures of authority)
5. Are we Pre-dis-positioned to white color(Facial Perception)?
6. Voice Pitch and its influence on our Psycho-Social Cognition

Thank You
Regards

Members don't see this ad.

Attachments

• Research Topics .pdf
    160.3 KB · Views: 82
Hello everyone,
Please help me decide a research topic that is viable for journals and conferences. All of these topics tickle my core interest and other factors like literature have been already looked at, but it is getting really hard to choose a topic. Please give your valuable suggestion from a Journal/conference perspective as to what topic should be selected and is viable to perform for an extensive level research. Also find attached document of research topics for detailed view. I have also put a poll for the selection. I hope you all will help me.
Topics:-
1. Millennial's association with the success of prominent figures and celebrities
2. How does family group behavior get affected by a child’s death (Inc. Suicide)
3. Creation of dual attitude systems due to Social Media usage
4. Effect of Emotions on the mind in forming external authority (figures of authority)
5. Are we Pre-dis-positioned to white color(Facial Perception)?
6. Voice Pitch and its influence on our Psycho-Social Cognition

Thank You
Regards

This is what a research advisor is supposed to help you with. Do you have one? It is very difficult to publish a study without someone established in the field attached to the paper.

Status
Not open for further replies.