-
CycleTrack and SDN are teaming up to make medical school admissions more transparent and accessible! Read the announcement to learn how we’re supporting the future of CycleTrack’s free application-tracking tools .
You are using an out of date browser. It may not display this or other websites correctly.
You should upgrade or use an alternative browser.
You should upgrade or use an alternative browser.
HG/HP WW sign ups
Started by kaydubs
Get help with your application
Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.
Huh. She wasn't even lying about her role.
We are rocking it though!
We are rocking it though!
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Night closed. Results pending
Things go bump in the night but no bumping around the halls last night.
No one has died. .......again.......

😵
23 players remain.
Gryffindor
1. @hedgiehog
2. @LetItSnow
3. @Lupin21
4. @DVMDream
5. @Flim Flam Man
6. @heyyimhayley
7. Devastating- Peruvian Vipertooth
8. @Kam325
9. @kcoughli
27. thedrjojo - Boggart
21. @BeautifulBritishColumbia
25. @StartingoverVet
20. @Filly Bay
Ravenclaw
10. PrincessButterCup - Sphinx
11. alohacat319 - Dementor
12. SummerTheLynx - Niffler
13. @Mad Jack
14. @WildZoo
15. orca2011 - Werewolf
16. katashark - Thestral
17. Gwenevre - Giant Squid
18. finnickthedog - Imp
35. @98cats
Slytherin
19. BrownSwissCows - Hungarian Horntail
22. @Jamr0ckin
23. @guisantes
24. @hazelmoo
26. lhmhtd- Moke
Hufflepuff
28. Cyndia - Chameleon Ghoul
29. Jilary - Flesh-Eating Slug/Flobberworm
30. @morninqlory
31. @Teepster87
32. @genny
33. @Zensing
34. @WhtsThFrequency
36. @Trilt
deadline is flexible. Sooner if plurality reached.
No one has died. .......again.......


😵
23 players remain.
Gryffindor
1. @hedgiehog
2. @LetItSnow
3. @Lupin21
4. @DVMDream
5. @Flim Flam Man
6. @heyyimhayley
8. @Kam325
9. @kcoughli
21. @BeautifulBritishColumbia
25. @StartingoverVet
20. @Filly Bay
Ravenclaw
13. @Mad Jack
14. @WildZoo
35. @98cats
Slytherin
22. @Jamr0ckin
23. @guisantes
24. @hazelmoo
Hufflepuff
30. @morninqlory
31. @Teepster87
32. @genny
33. @Zensing
34. @WhtsThFrequency
36. @Trilt
deadline is flexible. Sooner if plurality reached.
Whardafoork
🤣
not translating that one!
not translating that one!
I was attacked, but luckily protected too.
Nobody moved last night?
TBH that role weirds me out a little bit, because I had been assuming our bad guys would be really bad, and the dementor had kind of helped that cause. A chameleon ghoul role sounds downright benign compared to the boggart/imp roles we've had come back villager, so it makes me nervous that some of the sketchy but not too sketchy roles might be hiding a wolf.Huh. She wasn't even lying about her role.
We are rocking it though!
And that gets me wondering about SOV's claim of being a Grindylow...TBH that role weirds me out a little bit, because I had been assuming our bad guys would be really bad, and the dementor had kind of helped that cause. A chameleon ghoul role sounds downright benign compared to the boggart/imp roles we've had come back villager, so it makes me nervous that some of the sketchy but not too sketchy roles might be hiding a wolf.
Nobody moved last night?
Truth. But it's not an important truth.
TBH that role weirds me out a little bit, because I had been assuming our bad guys would be really bad, and the dementor had kind of helped that cause. A chameleon ghoul role sounds downright benign compared to the boggart/imp roles we've had come back villager, so it makes me nervous that some of the sketchy but not too sketchy roles might be hiding a wolf.
Yeah. I went and read the wiki and it sounded pretty tame. More like a funny nuisance than an outright antagonist? It did say the chameleon ghouls show up attacking the students regularly, but it made it sound pretty minor.
Since it's magically day again...
Lynch WTF
Mostly based on the D1 "attacker was injured by Jilary" and no vote that day theory. Actually entirely based on that + blank space in my spreadsheet.
Lynch WTF
Mostly based on the D1 "attacker was injured by Jilary" and no vote that day theory. Actually entirely based on that + blank space in my spreadsheet.
Since it's magically day again...
Lynch WTF
Mostly based on the D1 "attacker was injured by Jilary" and no vote that day theory. Actually entirely based on that + blank space in my spreadsheet.
When I went through the posts from that day, the only two people I saw who did not post on the thread were Gwen and BSC (both now gone)
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
She posted but after the day cycle ended and she didn't vote (as I recall, please correct me if I'm wrong).When I went through the posts from that day, the only two people I saw who did not post on the thread were Gwen and BSC (both now gone)
lynch Trilt
MQ is also sketch. Gave her a pair of wolf-seering glasses the night before, and today she said her results say Kam is a wolf. I don't know whether to trust that or not.
So Trilt quoted me the whole item description and said:I'd like to send this to Trilt:
Fluffy house scarf - Knitted from the finest wool of sheep descended from Zygmunt Budge's flock. The red and yellow striped scarf is so big, you could wrap yourself (or someone else) up in it and be protected all night.
If a wolf gets the scarf item, also include:
Caution: may cause strangulation if used improperly.
Guys we kinda have to lynch her today to take the killer scarf out of the game. Sorry about that.Your scarf seems to have ended up a smidge dangerous, lol.
MQ is also sketch. Gave her a pair of wolf-seering glasses the night before, and today she said her results say Kam is a wolf. I don't know whether to trust that or not.
Help, my house may be full of wolves. 😱
lynch Trilt
So Trilt quoted me the whole item description and said:
Guys we kinda have to lynch her today to take the killer scarf out of the game. Sorry about that.
MQ is also sketch. Gave her a pair of wolf-seering glasses the night before, and today she said her results say Kam is a wolf. I don't know whether to trust that or not.
None of the above makes any sense to me.
Keeping in mind that I suggested that you make the seering item the night before, knew you were making a protection item "yesterday," and have indirectly caught both of the wolves we've lynched. Gonna say you're wrong about this.
i will lynch trilt
just intuition
just intuition
I'm going to lynch Kam for now.
None of the above makes any sense to me.
I make items. I made Trilt a scarf. She didn't know that I added a line that only wolves can see, and she quoted the item description to me with that line in it. She's a wolf.
Oh yeah. And lynch Kam, because she threw up a couple more alarm bells the last time we were talking (I can talk across houses, surprise!) and I had MQ look into her with the seering item I suggested last night.
Was given the spectrespecs and used them on Kam. Was told Kam is a wolf.
***lynch Kam***
***lynch Kam***
Oh yeah. And lynch Kam, because she threw up a couple more alarm bells the last time we were talking (I can talk across houses, surprise!) and I had MQ look into her with the seering item I suggested last night.
Truth
Oh crud. Trill is gonna kill me with my own scarf. This is hilarious.
I make items. I made Trilt a scarf. She didn't know that I added a line that only wolves can see, and she quoted the item description to me with that line in it. She's a wolf.
Ah, I get what you are saying now.
No guarantee the mods separated that out though. That gives that item 2 purposes and few mods would allow that.
Is posting screenshots kosher? Because I can post the one where dyachei confirms the scarf works the way I meant it to.
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Is posting screenshots kosher? Because I can post the one where dyachei confirms the scarf works the way I meant it to.
No screenshots
Mods are usually ok with quoted PMs though. Just verify first.
Lol. I'm not going to kill you with your own scarf, from our convos I am really quite certain you're a villager. I just think your item is not working as you intended.Oh crud. Trill is gonna kill me with my own scarf. This is hilarious.

I'm going to post a big huge "I TOLD YOU ALL SO" picture if Kam really turns out to be a wolf.
lynch kam
lynch kam
And now I feel bad for my morninqlory lynch vote. Sniff.
(That's a joke. Anyone who knows me knows I rarely regret a vote one way or the other.)
Just went back and looked, yes she missed the lynch deadline. My bad, I only looked at the 24 hour time-span the first time. However she did post shortly afterwards and claim some family stuff.She posted but after the day cycle ended and she didn't vote (as I recall, please correct me if I'm wrong).
Dyachei said no quote 🙁
I specifically asked if villagers wouldn't see the "caution" line, and that was confirmed.
Trilt's a wolf with a killer scarf! Please lynch her!
I specifically asked if villagers wouldn't see the "caution" line, and that was confirmed.
Trilt's a wolf with a killer scarf! Please lynch her!
Lynch trilt 😢
Eenie meanie miny moe....
Lynch kam
Lynch kam
lynch kam
multiple people suspicious. And a seering?
next.
multiple people suspicious. And a seering?
next.
I should probably explain the MQ/Kam thing a bit more.
Trilt suggested I make a seering item. I asked her who she thought I should send it to, and she suggested MQ as one of the people. MQ, Trilt, and I talked about who to seer. Trilt suggested Kam. MQ claims the item says Kam's a wolf.
I'm seriously concerned that wolfy Trilt is manipulating all you villagers into killing your own seer.
Trilt suggested I make a seering item. I asked her who she thought I should send it to, and she suggested MQ as one of the people. MQ, Trilt, and I talked about who to seer. Trilt suggested Kam. MQ claims the item says Kam's a wolf.
I'm seriously concerned that wolfy Trilt is manipulating all you villagers into killing your own seer.
I should probably explain the MQ/Kam thing a bit more.
Trilt suggested I make a seering item. I asked her who she thought I should send it to, and she suggested MQ as one of the people. MQ, Trilt, and I talked about who to seer. Trilt suggested Kam. MQ claims the item says Kam's a wolf.
I'm seriously concerned that wolfy Trilt is manipulating all you villagers into killing your own seer.
That would get Trilt and MQ lynched then as both wolves.
We have to investigate both ways. I say tie it between Kam and Trilt, see if maybe both might die. Problem solved in one lynch.
I think both of them sound very wolfy. Unfortunately, we can only go one at a time
Edit:
Wait we can lynch more than one at a time?!
Edit:
Wait we can lynch more than one at a time?!
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Go re-read your PM. You were talking about trusting people and I just talked about different ways you can get reads on people. I threw out multiple names as possible people to send your item to, so unless you're going to accuse every one of them of being a wolf...I should probably explain the MQ/Kam thing a bit more.
Trilt suggested I make a seering item. I asked her who she thought I should send it to, and she suggested MQ as one of the people. MQ, Trilt, and I talked about who to seer. Trilt suggested Kam. MQ claims the item says Kam's a wolf.
I'm seriously concerned that wolfy Trilt is manipulating all you villagers into killing your own seer.
That would get Trilt and MQ lynched then as both wolves.
We have to investigate both ways. I say tie it between Kam and Trilt, see if maybe both might die. Problem solved in one lynch.
I am down with this plan.I think both of them sound very wolfy. Unfortunately, we can only go one at a time
Edit:
Wait we can lynch more than one at a time?!
lynch trilt
I think both of them sound very wolfy. Unfortunately, we can only go one at a time
Edit:
Wait we can lynch more than one at a time?!
Depends on tie breaking mechanism. Some games yes both can die if in a tie. Sometimes it is one or the other.
Dyachei said no quote 🙁
I specifically asked if villagers wouldn't see the "caution" line, and that was confirmed.
Trilt's a wolf with a killer scarf! Please lynch her!
This bugs me. I can fabricate a quote very easily (see below). I am unclear why this wouldn't be allowed.
Kcough is seriously the bestest everrr
I know right? Kcough floats all my goats
OMG U2 R sooo right Kcough is my favorite pal in the whole wide world!
I'm thinking about the Kam v Trilt thing now. Will go back and read my Kam PMs and see what I think after that.
Tally
WTF (1)- KC
Trilt (4)- genny, FFM, MJ, Lupin
Kam (7)- BBC, Trilt, MQ, guis, LIS, DVMD, SOV
WTF (1)- KC
Trilt (4)- genny, FFM, MJ, Lupin
Kam (7)- BBC, Trilt, MQ, guis, LIS, DVMD, SOV
Similar threads
- Replies
- 180
- Views
- 7K
- Replies
- 182
- Views
- 7K
