-
CycleTrack and SDN are teaming up to make medical school admissions more transparent and accessible! Read the announcement to learn how we’re supporting the future of CycleTrack’s free application-tracking tools .
You are using an out of date browser. It may not display this or other websites correctly.
You should upgrade or use an alternative browser.
You should upgrade or use an alternative browser.
HG/HP WW sign ups
Started by kaydubs
Get help with your application
Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.
Is this cause I made a roll you ended up getting with post restrictions????? 🙁I don't. I want to solve this kam/Trilt issue in one lynch instead of dragging it out in two lynches.
I'm going to murder you.Woah, take a two hour online exam (yes, I'm a night owl) and come back to this flurry.
Lynch Trilt.
20 minutes, you terrorists.
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Is this cause I made a roll you ended up getting with post restrictions????? 🙁
Yup, payback is a bish... 😛
@DVMDream has died of dysentery.
where's @dyachei , I really need her to help with this insanity. You're a lousy bunch.
12 minutes.
Oh man I totally thought I was okay to wait until tomorrow to check back in... didn't realize we were closing tonight.
Sounds like both are wolves to me? !!
Sounds like both are wolves to me? !!
lynch Trilt
8 minutes
Kay can we get a new official tally? 😍😍😍
"DVMD HATES ME" TALLY:
WTF ()-
Trilt (9)- genny, FFM, MJ, Lupin, BBC, 98 cats, DVMD, heyy, FB
Kam (8)- WZ, Trilt, MQ, guis, LIS, SOV, Zen, kcough
17/23- CHECK YOUR FLIPPIN' VOTES
@WhtsThFrequency @hedgiehog @Jamr0ckin @hazelmoo @Teepster87 @Kam325
You guys are doing this tie thing all wrong......
WTF ()-
Trilt (9)- genny, FFM, MJ, Lupin, BBC, 98 cats, DVMD, heyy, FB
Kam (8)- WZ, Trilt, MQ, guis, LIS, SOV, Zen, kcough
17/23- CHECK YOUR FLIPPIN' VOTES
@WhtsThFrequency @hedgiehog @Jamr0ckin @hazelmoo @Teepster87 @Kam325
You guys are doing this tie thing all wrong......
Unlynch Trilt, abstain
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Oh the soon-to-be-dead head terrorist speaks.Unlynch Trilt, abstain
Trying to sleep.where's @dyachei , I really need her to help with this insanity. You're a lousy bunch.
4 minutes until DVMD dies. (Wait, did I say this out loud???)
Sorry, Mom. The kids suck.Trying to sleep.
If i break the tie (again) do i get mod love or fellow player hate?
And yes I'm still awake despite what my past self promised my future self
Sent from my VS876 using SDN mobile
And yes I'm still awake despite what my past self promised my future self
Sent from my VS876 using SDN mobile
@Teepster87 - you've got 2 minutes
The kids are brilliant! Mom and Mom have taught us well.Sorry, Mom. The kids suck.

4 minutes until DVMD dies. (Wait, did I say this out loud???)
Meh. Not like my cute animal posts are some game breaking ability.
I'll risk it
If i break the tie (again) do i get mod love or fellow player hate?
And yes I'm still awake despite what my past self promised my future self
Sent from my VS876 using SDN mobile
Player hate. This gets rid of two possible wolves at once. It is the best villager move
😏Meh. Not like my cute animal posts are some game breaking ability.
I'll risk it





Lynch kam
Unabstain lynch kam
Still catching up reading on my break, don't want to be left out or mod killed for not voting
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Unlynch kam
So I'm fine with the tie idea. It's annoying and I ****ing hate being lynched as a villager, but I have a very benign role (although quite helpful so far!) so it's not a huge loss. I'm just worried that Kam is going to swoop in the last couple seconds and turn what was a tie into a lynch on me.
But here's a better question - what evidence is going to convince you to lynch Kam? She's been seered by a wolf seering item:
Whereas I've been condemned by some weird scarf that apparently protects, kills and seers. Sure. All you're going to do is give the wolves an extra night of seering by not killing her, imo.
But here's a better question - what evidence is going to convince you to lynch Kam? She's been seered by a wolf seering item:
Spectrespecs - not worth much in the books, where they're the wizarding equivalent of x-ray specs. But these are the real deal! Put them on, and you can tell if a player is a wolf.
Whereas I've been condemned by some weird scarf that apparently protects, kills and seers. Sure. All you're going to do is give the wolves an extra night of seering by not killing her, imo.
Oh hey, she showed up! Ignore my last statement. 🙂
Or only you die. I fear the mod Gods.Player hate. This gets rid of two possible wolves at once. It is the best villager move
Sent from my VS876 using SDN mobile
"DVMD HATES ME" TALLY:
WTF ()-
Trilt (9)- genny, FFM, MJ, Lupin, BBC, 98 cats, heyy, FB, kam
Kam (9)- WZ, Trilt, MQ, guis, LIS, SOV, Zen, kcough, TEEPS (maybe)
Abstaination: DVMD - THE HEAD TERRORIST
18/23- CHECK YOUR FLIPPIN' VOTES
@WhtsThFrequency @hedgiehog @Jamr0ckin @hazelmoo
WTF ()-
Trilt (9)- genny, FFM, MJ, Lupin, BBC, 98 cats, heyy, FB, kam
Kam (9)- WZ, Trilt, MQ, guis, LIS, SOV, Zen, kcough, TEEPS (maybe)
Abstaination: DVMD - THE HEAD TERRORIST
18/23- CHECK YOUR FLIPPIN' VOTES
@WhtsThFrequency @hedgiehog @Jamr0ckin @hazelmoo
So I'm fine with the tie idea. It's annoying and I ****ing hate being lynched as a villager, but I have a very benign role (although quite helpful so far!) so it's not a huge loss. I'm just worried that Kam is going to swoop in the last couple seconds and turn what was a tie into a lynch on me.
But here's a better question - what evidence is going to convince you to lynch Kam? She's been seered by a wolf seering item:
Whereas I've been condemned by some weird scarf that apparently protects, kills and seers. Sure. All you're going to do is give the wolves an extra night of seering by not killing her, imo.
https://4.bp.blogspot.com/-0XdH_Ujkksk/VRbY7PjvMiI/AAAAAAAA8IE/iea-NwwIy_k/s1600/****oo-clock-ups-mew-mew-clock_o_906235.gif
Wtf is even going on
If they want to kill me with what I know about how ties are handled, I'll be disappointed. Because they are changing game rules on a whim.
you have to be my favourite quiet player ever.https://4.bp.blogspot.com/-0XdH_Ujkksk/VRbY7PjvMiI/AAAAAAAA8IE/iea-NwwIy_k/s1600/****oo-clock-ups-mew-mew-clock_o_906235.gif
So I'm fine with the tie idea. It's annoying and I ****ing hate being lynched as a villager, but I have a very benign role (although quite helpful so far!) so it's not a huge loss. I'm just worried that Kam is going to swoop in the last couple seconds and turn what was a tie into a lynch on me.
But here's a better question - what evidence is going to convince you to lynch Kam? She's been seered by a wolf seering item:
Whereas I've been condemned by some weird scarf that apparently protects, kills and seers. Sure. All you're going to do is give the wolves an extra night of seering by not killing her, imo.


Slow clap for this one.I figured. Hence not changing my vote again. I just dislike uncertainty.If they want to kill me with what I know about how ties are handled, I'll be disappointed. Because they are changing game rules on a whim.
Sent from my VS876 using SDN mobile
Er-hem. Treat carefully, terrorist.If they want to kill me with what I know about how ties are handled, I'll be disappointed. Because they are changing game rules on a whim.
As do I, my darling kcoughI figured. Hence not changing my vote again. I just dislike uncertainty.
Sent from my VS876 using SDN mobile
@kaydubs sticking with my vote if I got it in in time.
Wolfy Kam, your playing of me was waaaay more intense and fun than my "playing" of you in House. Even if we both figured each other out eventually. 😀Lynch Trilt!
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Er-hem. Treat carefully, terrorist.
I can give people treats. I make amazing chocolate chip cookies! 😀
Not a waffle but several seconds too late to matter.@kaydubs sticking with my vote if I got it in in time.
Can we hurry up and close? I'm sitting in my truck and need to start driving around before the battery dies but it's illegal to be on my phone and drive
Sent from my iPhone using SDN mobile app
Sent from my iPhone using SDN mobile app
LYNCH CLOSED - I HATE YOU ALL - GAME ENDS
I'll eat you.Can we hurry up and close? I'm sitting in my truck and need to start driving around before the battery dies but it's illegal to be on my phone and drive
Sent from my iPhone using SDN mobile app




I have a migraine. And what do you feckers do but torture me?
Similar threads
- Replies
- 180
- Views
- 7K
- Replies
- 182
- Views
- 7K
