-
CycleTrack and SDN are teaming up to make medical school admissions more transparent and accessible! Read the announcement to learn how we’re supporting the future of CycleTrack’s free application-tracking tools .
You are using an out of date browser. It may not display this or other websites correctly.
You should upgrade or use an alternative browser.
You should upgrade or use an alternative browser.
HG/HP WW sign ups
Started by kaydubs
Get help with your application
Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.
Tally
WTF (1)- KC
Trilt (6)- genny, FFM, MJ, Lupin, BBC, 98 cats
Kam (6)- Trilt, MQ, guis, LIS, DVMD, SOV
13/23
WTF (1)- KC
Trilt (6)- genny, FFM, MJ, Lupin, BBC, 98 cats
Kam (6)- Trilt, MQ, guis, LIS, DVMD, SOV
13/23
Last edited:
This bugs me. I can fabricate a quote very easily (see below). I am unclear why this wouldn't be allowed.
I'm pretty sure I've said kcoughli is the bestest ever more than once. Just not in this thread.
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
The alternative is that you're a recent convert, and Kam really is a wolf, and Kam screwed up by converting her friend just after you suggested seering her. I'm not sure about Kam right now because I haven't been talking to her. But I am 100% sure you're a wolf.Go re-read your PM. You were talking about trusting people and I just talked about different ways you can get reads on people. I threw out multiple names as possible people to send your item to, so unless you're going to accuse every one of them of being a wolf...
Anyone get the spectrespecs?
The alternative is that you're a recent convert, and Kam really is a wolf, and Kam screwed up by converting her friend just after you suggested seering her. I'm not sure about Kam right now because I haven't been talking to her. But I am 100% sure you're a wolf.
Anyone get the spectrespecs?
Don't answer the last question in this if you do.
Sorry, I must have submitted too soon with that last question. I was going to suggest looking into MQ.
Haha! This would only be necessary if Kam was not a wolf. But at this point, items are much more believable than some crazy strategy from MQ.Sorry, I must have submitted too soon with that last question. I was going to suggest looking into MQ.
Okay well I have to go to bed. I have questions though:
1) When did MQ get the seering results on Kam? This actual morning (in which case why in the world wasn't this info the first thing outed on the thread) or this evening-but-morning-in-WW-land?
2) When did the scarf nonsense happen (as above)?
3) Is it possible genny or MQ are the results of a conversion and being coached by fellow wolves to get us to lynch our seer?
Finally,
Unlynch WTF
Lynch Trilt
🙁 It was going to be a coin toss but I'm more inclined to trust Kam at this point if only because we can still PM (although her being a seer is also pretty darn useful).
1) When did MQ get the seering results on Kam? This actual morning (in which case why in the world wasn't this info the first thing outed on the thread) or this evening-but-morning-in-WW-land?
2) When did the scarf nonsense happen (as above)?
3) Is it possible genny or MQ are the results of a conversion and being coached by fellow wolves to get us to lynch our seer?
Finally,
Unlynch WTF
Lynch Trilt
🙁 It was going to be a coin toss but I'm more inclined to trust Kam at this point if only because we can still PM (although her being a seer is also pretty darn useful).
I just got the result at the end of this most recent night closing
My message log says "1 hour ago"
Okay thanks for clarifying. I was really confused about that.My message log says "1 hour ago"
Tally
WTF ()-
Trilt (7)- genny, FFM, MJ, Lupin, BBC, 98 cats, KC
Kam (6)- Trilt, MQ, guis, LIS, DVMD, SOV
13/23
WTF ()-
Trilt (7)- genny, FFM, MJ, Lupin, BBC, 98 cats, KC
Kam (6)- Trilt, MQ, guis, LIS, DVMD, SOV
13/23
Ugh................I'll kill all the players if you tie.
Just be deliberate, you bunch of goofballs.
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
challenge accepted?Ugh................I'll kill all the players if you tie.
challenge accepted?
Game explodes. Kaydubs wins.
I'll kill you first, sobsobchallenge accepted?
No lynch victims die, just SOV
We're supposed to be able to talk, too. 🙁 I had passed it along the grapevine that I wanted to move to Gryffindor and I'm pretty sure it was supposed to happen tonight. I even set up my PM for today with Genny so I could know the results on Kam...Okay well I have to go to bed. I have questions though:
1) When did MQ get the seering results on Kam? This actual morning (in which case why in the world wasn't this info the first thing outed on the thread) or this evening-but-morning-in-WW-land?
2) When did the scarf nonsense happen (as above)?
3) Is it possible genny or MQ are the results of a conversion and being coached by fellow wolves to get us to lynch our seer?
Finally,
Unlynch WTF
Lynch Trilt
🙁 It was going to be a coin toss but I'm more inclined to trust Kam at this point if only because we can still PM (although her being a seer is also pretty darn useful).
I don't think this is a set up. I'm pretty certain they'd be sacrificing a convert (both MQ and Genny's role claims are really good) to get Kam lynched, and I know that the last time Kam and I talked she hadn't been on the receiving end of much protection - so it's not like they've had a failed attempt to kill her or something. The fact that a role that can apparently do all sorts of seering hasn't even been attempted to be taken out was getting insanely sketchy to me, she was a little weird about her role in our PMS, and there were just enough red flags that I wanted to confirm that she wasn't a baddie... hence my suggestion to seer her.
I'll kill you first, sobsob
Threats don't work well to those of us with one foot already in the grave. 🙂
You're next.Threats don't work well to those of us with one foot already in the grave. 🙂
We're supposed to be able to talk, too. 🙁 I had passed it along the grapevine that I wanted to move to Gryffindor and I'm pretty sure it was supposed to happen tonight. I even set up my PM for today with Genny so I could know the results on Kam...
I don't think this is a set up. I'm pretty certain they'd be sacrificing a convert (both MQ and Genny's role claims are really good) to get Kam lynched, and I know that the last time Kam and I talked she hadn't been on the receiving end of much protection - so it's not like they've had a failed attempt to kill her or something. The fact that a role that can apparently do all sorts of seering hasn't even been attempted to be taken out was getting insanely sketchy to me, she was a little weird about her role in our PMS, and there were just enough red flags that I wanted to confirm that she wasn't a baddie... hence my suggestion to seer her.
If I were going to sacrifice a wolf in mid- or late-game to get a villager seer, I'd sacrifice an original who didn't have an important role. Converts are VERY often the ones who carry wolves to the win since they usually come with some history of street cred and people have already chalked them up as a villager.
So unless there's some reason in this specific case you're suggesting it would make sense to sacrifice a convert over an original.... seems like a stretch to me.
"UGH, YOU'RE ALL ANNOYING ME" TALLY:
WTF ()-
Trilt (7)- genny, FFM, MJ, Lupin, BBC, 98 cats, KC
Kam (7)- WZ, Trilt, MQ, guis, LIS, DVMD, SOV
14/23
I want to go to bed damnit. Stop being difficult. It can't end in a tie, there's 23 of you.
WTF ()-
Trilt (7)- genny, FFM, MJ, Lupin, BBC, 98 cats, KC
Kam (7)- WZ, Trilt, MQ, guis, LIS, DVMD, SOV
14/23
I want to go to bed damnit. Stop being difficult. It can't end in a tie, there's 23 of you.
Okay well I have to go to bed. I have questions though:
1) When did MQ get the seering results on Kam? This actual morning (in which case why in the world wasn't this info the first thing outed on the thread) or this evening-but-morning-in-WW-land?
2) When did the scarf nonsense happen (as above)?
3) Is it possible genny or MQ are the results of a conversion and being coached by fellow wolves to get us to lynch our seer?
Last night was night 7, right? I made the scarf last night, got the PM from Trilt when she received the scarf at the beginning of this lynch.
So on night 6 I made the spectrespecs, MQ got them the next morning, and used them night 7 to get her results at the beginning of this lynch.
I'm not asking you to lynch the seer first. If we can't tie the lynch, then either use the specs on Kam again, or just lynch her tomorrow. Lynch the lady with the killer scarf first.
You're next.
Yes please. I can use the permanent sleep to recover from the chronic exhaustion.
We can if one person tosses a rando vote!"UGH, YOU'RE ALL ANNOYING ME" TALLY:
WTF ()-
Trilt (7)- genny, FFM, MJ, Lupin, BBC, 98 cats, KC
Kam (7)- WZ, Trilt, MQ, guis, LIS, DVMD, SOV
14/23
I want to go to bed damnit. Stop being difficult. It can't end in a tie, there's 23 of you.
I trust in the SOV love to keep me alive.I'll kill you first, sobsob
Isn't that what Dumbledore said to Harry or something too?
See, I have context to believe in this.
@LetItSnow has died.Yes please. I can use the permanent sleep to recover from the chronic exhaustion.
I'm agreeing with you (I think).If I were going to sacrifice a wolf in mid- or late-game to get a villager seer, I'd sacrifice an original who didn't have an important role. Converts are VERY often the ones who carry wolves to the win since they usually come with some history of street cred and people have already chalked them up as a villager.
So unless there's some reason in this specific case you're suggesting it would make sense to sacrifice a convert over an original.... seems like a stretch to me.
I don't think this is a set up, because if so I'm pretty sure they'd be sacrificing a convert (which doesn't make sense at this point in the game after they seem to have not even tried to kill Kam). Both MQ and Genny have very villager-y roles.
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
We can if one person tosses a rando vote!![]()
I can abstain!
@LetItSnow has died.
And I was blue! WTH is *that* color mean?
lynch kam for now. Wasn't the magic zoologist WZ unable to seer her?
Also, has kam seered anyone as anything but a villager? Definitely not impossible for a villager seer to miss that often (not sure how long it took me in Rick and Morty to find someone
), but it is slightly suspicious.
Also, has kam seered anyone as anything but a villager? Definitely not impossible for a villager seer to miss that often (not sure how long it took me in Rick and Morty to find someone
), but it is slightly suspicious.I'll sucker punch you. It's almost 10:30 pm CST. I want votes in and I want them NOW. Or game ends, wolves win and I won't even feel bad.I can abstain!
SOV's confuddled understanding of today:
Something about a scarf.
And someone is a wolf.
But someone set someone up.
Now people are going on about ties.
Kaydubs doesn't like ties.
LIS is old.
Does that cover it all? I am going to sleep.
Something about a scarf.
And someone is a wolf.
But someone set someone up.
Now people are going on about ties.
Kaydubs doesn't like ties.
LIS is old.
Does that cover it all? I am going to sleep.
Wouldn't you like to knowAnd I was blue! WTH is *that* color mean?


Means you were da man!And I was blue! WTH is *that* color mean?
No! I love ties, I love killing all the players. But I want participation, I want voting and I want to SLEEP. GET OFF MY LAWNSOV's confuddled understanding of today:
Something about a scarf.
And someone is a wolf.
But someone set someone up.
Now people are going on about ties.
Kaydubs doesn't like ties.
LIS is old.
Does that cover it all? I am going to sleep.
I'll sucker punch you. It's almost 10:30 pm CST. I want votes in and I want them NOW. Or game ends, wolves win and I won't even feel bad.
What's up with the preference of wolves here????? Clearly the mod is biased, game isn't fair, something about microaggression.
I have had a migraine for 24 hours. I'm happy to end lynch, kill both. Just don't manipulate my game, that's MY JOB.What's up with the preference of wolves here????? Clearly the mod is biased, game isn't fair, something about microaggression.
I just want to sleep.....sobbbbb 😴😴😴😴😴😴






I just want to sleep.....sobbbbb 😴😴😴😴😴😴![]()
Go to sleep?
You can close lynch tomorrow.
LYNCH CLOSES IN 35 minutes. GET IT TOGETHER, VILLAGERS.
If there's a tie, both die. And if someone abstains........ 😏
Chaos. Sounds about right.And I was blue! WTH is *that* color mean?
I dislike ties.
Unlynch Trilt
Lynch Kam
Soz Kam.
Also I highly doubt many of the non-talkers will show up. It is quite late over here in this strange Eastern Time land... why am I still up??
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
"THIS GAME IS RUN BY TERRORISTS" TALLY:
WTF ()-
Trilt (7)- genny, FFM, MJ, Lupin, BBC, 98 cats
Kam (9)- WZ, Trilt, MQ, guis, LIS, DVMD, SOV, Zen, kcough
15/23- CHECK YOUR FLIPPIN' VOTES
@WhtsThFrequency @hedgiehog @heyyimhayley @Filly Bay @Jamr0ckin @hazelmoo @Teepster87 @Kam325
WTF ()-
Trilt (7)- genny, FFM, MJ, Lupin, BBC, 98 cats
Kam (9)- WZ, Trilt, MQ, guis, LIS, DVMD, SOV, Zen, kcough
15/23- CHECK YOUR FLIPPIN' VOTES
@WhtsThFrequency @hedgiehog @heyyimhayley @Filly Bay @Jamr0ckin @hazelmoo @Teepster87 @Kam325
Unlynch kam lynch Trilt
I sense that you hate me somehow :sob:Unlynch kam lynch Trilt
"DVMD HATES ME" TALLY:
WTF ()-
Trilt (7)- genny, FFM, MJ, Lupin, BBC, 98 cats, DVMD
Kam (8)- WZ, Trilt, MQ, guis, LIS, SOV, Zen, kcough
15/23- CHECK YOUR FLIPPIN' VOTES
@WhtsThFrequency @hedgiehog @heyyimhayley @Filly Bay @Jamr0ckin @hazelmoo @Teepster87 @Kam325
WTF ()-
Trilt (7)- genny, FFM, MJ, Lupin, BBC, 98 cats, DVMD
Kam (8)- WZ, Trilt, MQ, guis, LIS, SOV, Zen, kcough
15/23- CHECK YOUR FLIPPIN' VOTES
@WhtsThFrequency @hedgiehog @heyyimhayley @Filly Bay @Jamr0ckin @hazelmoo @Teepster87 @Kam325
I sense that you hate me somehow :sob:
I don't. I want to solve this kam/Trilt issue in one lynch instead of dragging it out in two lynches.
Similar threads
- Replies
- 180
- Views
- 7K
- Replies
- 182
- Views
- 7K