-
CycleTrack and SDN are teaming up to make medical school admissions more transparent and accessible! Read the announcement to learn how we’re supporting the future of CycleTrack’s free application-tracking tools .
You are using an out of date browser. It may not display this or other websites correctly.
You should upgrade or use an alternative browser.
You should upgrade or use an alternative browser.
HG/HP WW sign ups
Started by kaydubs
Get help with your application
Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.
Ung gragga margha argha slythrak ugh lungha lovghraaddI would have thought everyone in Slytherin would be a wolf, but alas I am not.
Sent from my iPhone using SDN mobile app
I'm procrastinating radiology and took two online house quizzes. Unofficial one gave me hufflepuff, Pottermore gave me slytherin... I feel like that shouldn't happen lol.
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
WildZoo
Noble Dubz Dictator, Unyeetable Phasing Wolf
Administrator
Volunteer Staff
Lifetime Donor
10+ Year Member
I'm Ravenclaw according to Pottermore 😀
Lol funny story... So disclaimer: I don't know any Harry Potter. But a few months ago, my coworkers were all taking Harry Potter quizzes, and I wanted to join in. After reading breif descriptions of each house, I thought for sure I'd be Ravenclaw. But they all insisted I was Hufflepuff. And after like 6 different attempts at online quizzes... I was confirmed to be a Hufflepufff. I was disappointed but I guess I don't know Harry Potter enough to really know what I'm talking about 😛
WildZoo
Noble Dubz Dictator, Unyeetable Phasing Wolf
Administrator
Volunteer Staff
Lifetime Donor
10+ Year Member
Lol funny story... So disclaimer: I don't know any Harry Potter. But a few months ago, my coworkers were all taking Harry Potter quizzes, and I wanted to join in. After reading breif descriptions of each house, I thought for sure I'd be Ravenclaw. But they all insisted I was Hufflepuff. And after like 6 different attempts at online quizzes... I was confirmed to be a Hufflepufff. I was disappointed but I guess I don't know Harry Potter enough to really know what I'm talking about 😛
Don't be disappointed. My best friend is a Hufflepuff 😀
I'm a slytherin, according to online quizzes. 🙂
Always Ravenclaw according to everything I ever take (including Pottermore). But I suppose I'll accept Gryffindor as a worthy house for this game 🙂
************************
Evidently I'm Gryffindor
************************
Evidently I'm Gryffindor
************************
*****
According to Pottermore I am 75% Ravenclaw
*****
Sent from my iPhone using SDN mobile app
According to Pottermore I am 75% Ravenclaw
*****
Sent from my iPhone using SDN mobile app
Gryffindor in all quizzes so far. I'll take it that means I yam what I yam. haha
******
It didn't tell me a percent, just my results... is that somewhere I'm missing?*****
According to Pottermore I am 75% Ravenclaw
*****
Sent from my iPhone using SDN mobile app
*******************************
Wonderful, a rigid dogwood wand with a phoenix feather core- that's literally the most troublesome wand one could own.
*******************************
Wonderful, a rigid dogwood wand with a phoenix feather core- that's literally the most troublesome wand one could own.
*******************************
*******************************************
Wonderful, a rigid dogwood wand with a phoenix feather core- that's literally the most troublesome wand one could own.
*******************************
We are very different people. 😛
Cedar wood with a unicorn hair core, 10" and surprisingly swishy flexibility
Also curses that my daedric is a bit rusty.
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Um... What did you mean by that? Luna's in Ravenclaw. Unless that's what the troll-face is for
...Yes, I'm a huge-enough Elder Scrolls nerd to read upside-down Daedric.
************
13 in Brittle Pine with dragon heartstring. Take that wizarding world.
13 in Brittle Pine with dragon heartstring. Take that wizarding world.
***********
It didn't tell me a percent, just my results... is that somewhere I'm missing?
I don't have a Pottermore account so I used another test that used the same questions. They gave percentages for each house at the end 🙂
*****
Sent from my iPhone using SDN mobile app
*******
12 1/2 inches, slightly springy, Rowan wood, Dragon Heartstring 😍
12 1/2 inches, slightly springy, Rowan wood, Dragon Heartstring 😍
********
Just retook the Pottermore test (I've lost my old account) and ended up in Ravenclaw. I know I was in Hufflepuff before...
Also, Dogwood, Dragon heartstring, 12 3/4 inches, and hard flexibility.
********
Just retook the Pottermore test (I've lost my old account) and ended up in Ravenclaw. I know I was in Hufflepuff before...
Also, Dogwood, Dragon heartstring, 12 3/4 inches, and hard flexibility.
********
I think this says "I still think we should be fairly suspicious of any slytherin that isn't luna lovegood"
You have to read it upside-down and left-to-right, starting in the lower right-hand corner.
Sthrap anghth haaro cha spght trath. Aflieep vlach daedrooch och usech asd theck throall lach ien hothmuck, aldch imth athroall, thok ifechra ithdoor refreeckcephan uthink altheroon toth threaak i cathr taak northaaal, thok batheek onleek pheoppel floocke daedrooch och altheroon whook bheeablek tooonderthan meck. Athtooloonaa, ithwoodkn beeathrool eefithwadnoont athrool kekUm... What did you mean by that? Luna's in Ravenclaw. Unless that's what the troll-face is for
...Yes, I'm a huge-enough Elder Scrolls nerd to read upside-down Daedric.
OMG. Zen has to stick around to interpret this stuff.
******
This just proves I'm confused apparently. Within 5% in slytherin, gryffindor and ravenclaw.
Oh **** my Daedric is rusty. Didn't even notice it was upside down.Um... What did you mean by that? Luna's in Ravenclaw. Unless that's what the troll-face is for
...Yes, I'm a huge-enough Elder Scrolls nerd to read upside-down Daedric.
*****
I don't have a Pottermore account so I used another test that used the same questions. They gave percentages for each house at the end 🙂
****
Sent from my iPhone using SDN mobile app
This just proves I'm confused apparently. Within 5% in slytherin, gryffindor and ravenclaw.
Want me to be your translator for this and future posts? Please like if yes.Sthrap anghth haaro cha spght trath. Aflieep vlach daedrooch och usech asd theck throall lach ien hothmuck, aldch imth athroall, thok ifechra ithdoor refreeckcephan uthink altheroon toth threaak i cathr taak northaaal, thok batheek onleek pheoppel floocke daedrooch och altheroon whook bheeablek tooonderthan meck. Athtooloonaa, ithwoodkn beeathrool eefithwadnoont athrool kek
View attachment 202665
Ok. I translated it and then thought I should ask before posting.
"Surprised anyone even can speak troll. A flipped version of Daedric is used as the troll language in Homestuck, and I'm a troll, so I figured I'd do referenceception using Alternian to speak. I can't talk normally, so basically only people fluent in Daedirc or Alternian will be able to understand me. As to Luna, I wouldn't be a troll if I wasn't a troll (LOL)"
Punctuation and capitalization added by me.
"Surprised anyone even can speak troll. A flipped version of Daedric is used as the troll language in Homestuck, and I'm a troll, so I figured I'd do referenceception using Alternian to speak. I can't talk normally, so basically only people fluent in Daedirc or Alternian will be able to understand me. As to Luna, I wouldn't be a troll if I wasn't a troll (LOL)"
Punctuation and capitalization added by me.
*****************
I always thought I would be a Ravenclaw so I shall embrace being one here.
I'm a Pottermore Gryffindor though. I didn't get a percent when I quizzed.
Also my wand is the best (clearly). Black Walnut and Phoenix feather. 12 3/4". Unyielding.
I always thought I would be a Ravenclaw so I shall embrace being one here.
I'm a Pottermore Gryffindor though. I didn't get a percent when I quizzed.
Also my wand is the best (clearly). Black Walnut and Phoenix feather. 12 3/4". Unyielding.
******************************
As to why I'm fluent in Daedric - I follow a webcomic called Prequel (warning, some parts of the comic may be mildly NSFW, but the initial comic link isn't) that's billed as a sort of prequel to ES IV: Oblivion. There's a fan art page that posts Daedric Fun Tips that are usually entertaining. I read enough of them to teach myself Daedric.
Edited to add stars since not really a game-related post
*******************************
As to why I'm fluent in Daedric - I follow a webcomic called Prequel (warning, some parts of the comic may be mildly NSFW, but the initial comic link isn't) that's billed as a sort of prequel to ES IV: Oblivion. There's a fan art page that posts Daedric Fun Tips that are usually entertaining. I read enough of them to teach myself Daedric.
Edited to add stars since not really a game-related post
*******************************
Actually supposed to be "Surprised anyone here can speak troll." Sorry.Ok. I translated it and then thought I should ask before posting.
![]()
"Surprised anyone even can speak troll.
*******************
My old pottermore account was definitely Ravenclaw but I just retook it since I lost my login and now I'm Gryffindor
Man, they really changed that website! 🙁
Also, Elm wood with a Phoenix feather core 13 ¾" and Unyielding flexibility 🙂
My old pottermore account was definitely Ravenclaw but I just retook it since I lost my login and now I'm Gryffindor
Man, they really changed that website! 🙁Also, Elm wood with a Phoenix feather core 13 ¾" and Unyielding flexibility 🙂
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Zthethzink yothre throoolle threethroall wthrepherhirActually supposed to be "Surprised anyone here can speak troll." Sorry.
@morninqlory those two links are a good starter resource.
Thanks for this, I read up on this and now I feel like I have a better idea of what's going on. Also reading some old WW games so it's all starting to come together for me.
Zensing (7): Zen, Deva, genny, Teep, BBC, BSC, 98cats, MQ
FFM (9): Hmoo, Guis, Kata, Lupin, LIS, finndog, FFM, hedgie, Trilt
Trilt (11): STL, Hayley, jilary, SoV, Gwen, Wz, Fb, PBC, Kam, MJ, KC
BBC (0):
LIS (1): DVMD
29/36 Have voted
Zthethzink yothre throoolle threethroall wthrepherhir
View attachment 202666
"Zensing, you are truly the troll whisperer"
😀😍
Your English is pretty good as well!
I will deliberately ignore any sarcasm in what you said.
And the record for the shortest amount of time for LIS and SOV to vote to lynch each other goes to....Only an idiot would think Dumbledore is a wolf.
***lynch sov*** for being dumb
Kaydubs' HP game.
In before roles were sent.
*******************
My old pottermore account was definitely Ravenclaw but I just retook it since I lost my login and now I'm GryffindorMan, they really changed that website! 🙁
Also, Elm wood with a Phoenix feather core 13 ¾" and Unyielding flexibility 🙂
Zthethzink yothre throoolle threethroall wthrepherhir
View attachment 202666
What is this nerd ****.
Elect Trilt
Zensing (8): Zen, Deva, genny, Teep, BBC, BSC, 98cats, MQ
FFM (11): Hmoo, Guis, Kata, Lupin, LIS, finndog, FFM, hedgie, Trilt, orca, Jam
Trilt (13): STL, Hayley, jilary, SoV, Gwen, Wz, Fb, PBC, Kam, MJ, KC, WTF, html
BBC (0):
LIS (1): DVMD
33/36 - @thedrjojo @alohacat319 @Cyndia we value your input!
FFM (11): Hmoo, Guis, Kata, Lupin, LIS, finndog, FFM, hedgie, Trilt, orca, Jam
Trilt (13): STL, Hayley, jilary, SoV, Gwen, Wz, Fb, PBC, Kam, MJ, KC, WTF, html
BBC (0):
LIS (1): DVMD
33/36 - @thedrjojo @alohacat319 @Cyndia we value your input!
Last edited:
Whoops. Got the role PM but didn't realize the actual game had started. elect FFM . don't quite have enough time to read through everything just yet.
You can talk to anyone within your groups 🙂 For now....ModGods, what are PM rules?
WildZoo
Noble Dubz Dictator, Unyeetable Phasing Wolf
Administrator
Volunteer Staff
Lifetime Donor
10+ Year Member
************
Hmm I can't remember what my wand was now. I wonder if I can still get into my account...
************
Hmm I can't remember what my wand was now. I wonder if I can still get into my account...
************
MOAR HP - best way to spend my week!!!! Thanks, guise


Oh my goodness, the role distribution was phenomenal. Good job, dyachei's RNG
WildZoo
Noble Dubz Dictator, Unyeetable Phasing Wolf
Administrator
Volunteer Staff
Lifetime Donor
10+ Year Member
*************************
Hmm I can't remember what my wand was now. I wonder if I can still get into my account...
************
Ash wood with a phoenix feather core, 10" and quite flexible 😀
***********
*****
They're not all bad!
I was sorted Slytherin when Pottermore first opened (which was a huge shock to me because I've NEVER gotten that), but I came to embrace it.
New Pottermore sorted me Ravenclaw though (which is the one that describes me most on the surface-level, and the one I've gotten most often on other tests), but it feels so...off somehow...I miss old Pottermore 🙁
My wand was phoenix feather both times but it changed wood type and went from slightly-swishy to hard, I can't be bothered to look up the specifics.
**
Nice job on the troll-speak there, MJ and Zen 😛
Hey, rude!I would have thought everyone in Slytherin would be a wolf, but alas I am not.
They're not all bad!I was sorted Slytherin when Pottermore first opened (which was a huge shock to me because I've NEVER gotten that), but I came to embrace it.
New Pottermore sorted me Ravenclaw though (which is the one that describes me most on the surface-level, and the one I've gotten most often on other tests), but it feels so...off somehow...I miss old Pottermore 🙁
My wand was phoenix feather both times but it changed wood type and went from slightly-swishy to hard, I can't be bothered to look up the specifics.
**
Nice job on the troll-speak there, MJ and Zen 😛
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
As much as I want FFM to be mayor, can we please start this game off right with a tie?
As much as I want FFM to be mayor, can we please start this game off right with a tie?
We could really do it right and have a 3-way tie...
YesssssAs much as I want FFM to be mayor, can we please start this game off right with a tie?
We could really do it right and have a 3-way
Similar threads
- Replies
- 180
- Views
- 7K
- Replies
- 182
- Views
- 7K