Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
I tried...I'll eat you.
I have a migraine. And what do you feckers do but torture me?
Sent from my VS876 using SDN mobile
Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.
I tried...I'll eat you.
I have a migraine. And what do you feckers do but torture me?
@kcoughli & @Lupin21 win 300,000,000,000 points for loyalty to their mod. @DVMDream is resurrected so I can kill her with 5,000 paper cuts and she gets -300,000,000,000,000,000 points. Gryffindor loses the house cup.
*****
@kcoughli & @Lupin21 win 300,000,000,000 points for loyalty to their mod. @DVMDream is resurrected so I can kill her with 5,000 paper cuts and she gets -300,000,000,000,000,000 points. Gryffindor loses the house cup.
It was nice knowing you[emoji14]
If only you could see some of the PMs....
Let it be known that you fools couldn't even tie appropriately. Amateurs.
Why is that bad now? We have a blocker, we have a protector to guard said blocker, and we have a lynch vote lined up tomorrow.
A voice of reason. 200 points to Zen, one of my favorites.Why is that bad now? We have a blocker, we have a protector to guard said blocker, and we have a lynch vote lined up tomorrow.
Sent from my iPhone using SDN mobile app
Oh just cuz she's been my primary PM buddy this game so her being an original wolf makes me sadWhy is that bad now? We have a blocker, we have a protector to guard said blocker, and we have a lynch vote lined up tomorrow.
Sent from my iPhone using SDN mobile app
Why is that bad now? We have a blocker, we have a protector to guard said blocker, and we have a lynch vote lined up tomorrow.
Sent from my iPhone using SDN mobile app
I admit, despite my annoyance, I would have loved the epicness. THIS IS WHY WE CANNOT HAVE NICE THINGS.Duh. Because killing two wolves in one lynch would have been fricking epic. THAT'S WHY.
Obviously we'll lynch kam. That isn't the issue.
How did the tie fail? Or is that need to know?I admit, despite my annoyance, I would have loved the epicness. THIS IS WHY WE CANNOT HAVE NICE THINGS.
Technically, I saw Kam's vote before deadline, was posting that it was closed and Teep & DVMD tried to swoop and failed?
If you saw MY PMs, this would be dropped.Yeah but the time stamps are the same. Kam posted at same time as teep.
I mean, well lynch kam tomorrow, but based off timing, should have been tie. Oh well.
You missed all the funWTFFFFF IS HAPPENING?!?!
If you saw MY PMs, this would be dropped.
When is night action deadline?
And what night number is it?

8am? 9am? Idk I'm tired cause y'all wouldn't let me SLEEP!!! Night 8When is night action deadline?
And what night number is it?
@thedrjojo congrats!!
I almost forgive you.Lynch kam
![]()
"DVMD IS STILL A TERRORIST" TALLY:
Kam (11): LIS, Teep, SOV, kcough, guis, MJ, DVMD, genpen, heyy, WZ, MQ
11/21
Almost plurality.
@Flim Flam Man @Lupin21 @Kam325 @BeautifulBritishColumbia @Filly Bay @Jamr0ckin @hazelmoo @WhtsThFrequency
Our mission is to provide students with free, unbiased information, resources, and advising for careers in the health professions. We believe every student deserves access to trustworthy guidance, regardless of background or ability to pay.