-
CycleTrack and SDN are teaming up to make medical school admissions more transparent and accessible! Read the announcement to learn how we’re supporting the future of CycleTrack’s free application-tracking tools .
You are using an out of date browser. It may not display this or other websites correctly.
You should upgrade or use an alternative browser.
You should upgrade or use an alternative browser.
HG/HP WW sign ups
Started by kaydubs
Get help with your application
Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.
[Purple] LIS must have had the majority of superdelegates to win this election. So much for democracy! [/Purple]
**Edit** well I at least tried to make this purple
**Edit** well I at least tried to make this purple
😆😆😆[Purple] LIS must have had the majority of superdelegates to win this election. So much for democracy! [/Purple]
**Edit** well I at least tried to make this purple
Oh you skeptical players, I am hurt. So freakin' hurt.
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
I didn't know he died at that pointI care much less about you missing the election than I do about you not honoring Prince.
lynch Jojo
Surpringly relevant.All these wands sound like really fancy vibrators amirite @touchpause13 @Caia but the real question is, are they safe @dpmd
Interested minds would like to know how? Lol
click it. the purple is hiding a link. 😛Interested minds would like to know how? Lol
Yeah, I read about it... Lol
Uhm, most night actions have arrived. I am keeping my mod spreadsheet up to date and waiting on a semi important player to emerge so.....we will be delayed until dyachei is back from her appointment at like 10ish. Be good till then, won't you?
Just noticed I'm missing a roll.. ALL PLAYERS SHOULD HAVE RECEIVED A ROLL - please PM dyachei and I if you haven't. @BrownSwissCows - you should be getting a message soon
Just noticed I'm missing a roll.. ALL PLAYERS SHOULD HAVE RECEIVED A ROLL - please PM dyachei and I if you haven't. @BrownSwissCows - you should be getting a message soon
I did have a role, dy just forgot to put you in the PM 😛
wahhhhhhhh
add me please???


I will eventually learn how to computer
Victory!!!!
Victory!!!!
add me please???![]()
Can't because I didn't start it, we'll just use the shiny new one 🙂
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
YAYYYYYYYY
ALSO: ALL PLAYERS - I LIKE CONTINGENCY MESSAGES. MAKE MY LIFE EASIER.
ALSO: ALL PLAYERS - I LIKE CONTINGENCY MESSAGES. MAKE MY LIFE EASIER.
Flying this morning. Won't be around much until later. Sorry.
amen to that.@StartingoverVet might need help in locating which of the font colors is purple...
**ducks and runs**
That's MY line!Flying this morning. Won't be around much until later. Sorry.
That's MY line!
/Purple i guess i am only riding though. Purple/
I just read on the internet (so it must be true) that when Prince performed the halftime show at the SB in 07, they called him in the morning to let him know that it was likely to rain during his performance and make sure he was prepared for it, and not freaked out, and his reply was "can you make it rain harder!".
He was the consummate performer.
He was the consummate performer.
Similar to FFM, I'm writing a final exam this morning so I will be MIA for a decent period of time
Sent from my iPhone using SDN mobile app
Sent from my iPhone using SDN mobile app
Checked out pottermore and got Hufflepuff (wanted Ravenclaw) and my wand is cedar wood with a dragon heartstring core, 11 ¾" and reasonably supple flexibility
This is starting to sound like a bizarre dick measuring contest.....
yup. I was pleased with my 13" lolThis is starting to sound like a bizarre dick measuring contest.....
***************************
Last night I had a dream that Prince wasn't actually dead, he was just braindead and on a vent waiting for his organs to be harvested. I was in the room doing some stuff and was like, "holy ****, that's Prince" when he woke up and pulled his ETT out- rumors of his death were greatly exaggerated. He was like, "yeah, I overdosed on some good **** but I'm not dead yet. There's actually some people out there that very much want me dead though, so I'm going to be on my way now." And I was like, "dude, you can't leave without signing yourself out, come on. You just woke up from a ****ing coma!" And he just got out of bead, all five foot and a couple inches of him (he was intubated with a 6.0) and was like, "nah, trust me, I've gotta get out of here before anyone realizes I'm not dead."
Snuck out through a back window on the first floor, and no one ever saw him again. And all I could think was, "****, Prince just snuck out of the hospital and I'm going to take the fall for this. I'm getting thrown out of med school because of Prince. What the ****. I'm going to have to go to the islands now- will they even take me? What if people think I like, dumped his body or killed him or something!
Dreams are ****in' weird when you mix benadryl, melatonin, and wine. Prince was a pretty cool guy though. Way shorter than I'd ever expected "in person."
*****************************
Last night I had a dream that Prince wasn't actually dead, he was just braindead and on a vent waiting for his organs to be harvested. I was in the room doing some stuff and was like, "holy ****, that's Prince" when he woke up and pulled his ETT out- rumors of his death were greatly exaggerated. He was like, "yeah, I overdosed on some good **** but I'm not dead yet. There's actually some people out there that very much want me dead though, so I'm going to be on my way now." And I was like, "dude, you can't leave without signing yourself out, come on. You just woke up from a ****ing coma!" And he just got out of bead, all five foot and a couple inches of him (he was intubated with a 6.0) and was like, "nah, trust me, I've gotta get out of here before anyone realizes I'm not dead."
Snuck out through a back window on the first floor, and no one ever saw him again. And all I could think was, "****, Prince just snuck out of the hospital and I'm going to take the fall for this. I'm getting thrown out of med school because of Prince. What the ****. I'm going to have to go to the islands now- will they even take me? What if people think I like, dumped his body or killed him or something!
Dreams are ****in' weird when you mix benadryl, melatonin, and wine. Prince was a pretty cool guy though. Way shorter than I'd ever expected "in person."
*****************************
results pending. Sorry for the delay.
After addressing the students, Dumbledore closed the Welcoming Feast and dismissed the Hogwarts students to their dormitories. Excited chatter filled the corridors as everyone talked about their plans for the new school year. It wasn't until the Hufflepuffs returned to their common rooms that they realized one of their dorm mates was missing. Oh well, nothing to worry about. They're probably just heading for some "me time" on the Astronomy tower. It certainly wasn't worth alerting the professors and risking House points!
Said missing student had other plans. @Jilary, as a flesh-eating slug, hadn't been able to enjoy the Welcome Feast food as much of the other students. It could be worse, though - she'd seen some nice-looking cabbages on the carriage ride into the school. She'd just head out there and eat a dinner she could digest. Mmm... cabbages...
Without warning, Jilary was ambushed on two sides. Someone sprinkled salt over her skin, while someone else sprayed slug repellent over her. Jilary barely managed to fight back and spit acid on one of her attackers before succumbing to the salt and the spray.
Dead is @Jilary, a flesh-eating slug.
Gryffindor
1. @hedgiehog
2. @LetItSnow
3. @Lupin21
4. @DVMDream
5. @Flim Flam Man
6. @heyyimhayley
7. @Devastating
8. @Kam325
9. @kcoughli
Ravenclaw
10. @PrincessButterCup
11. @alohacat319
12. @SummerTheLynx
13. @Mad Jack
14. @WildZoo
15. @orca2011
16. @katashark
17. @Gwenevre
18. @finnickthedog
Slytherin
19. @BrownSwissCows
20. @Filly Bay
21. @BeautifulBritishColumbia
22. @Jamr0ckin
23. @guisantes
24. @hazelmoo
25. @StartingoverVet
26. @lhmhtd
27. @thedrjojo
Hufflepuff
28. @Cyndia
29. Jilary - Flesh-Eating Slug/Flobberworm
30. @morninqlory
31. @Teepster87
32. @genny
33. @Zensing
34. @WhtsThFrequency
35. @98cats
36. @Trilt
Night deadline is 8 pm Eastern
Also waiting on kaydubs for 1 specific result. If you didn't get something, that may be why
Said missing student had other plans. @Jilary, as a flesh-eating slug, hadn't been able to enjoy the Welcome Feast food as much of the other students. It could be worse, though - she'd seen some nice-looking cabbages on the carriage ride into the school. She'd just head out there and eat a dinner she could digest. Mmm... cabbages...
Without warning, Jilary was ambushed on two sides. Someone sprinkled salt over her skin, while someone else sprayed slug repellent over her. Jilary barely managed to fight back and spit acid on one of her attackers before succumbing to the salt and the spray.
Dead is @Jilary, a flesh-eating slug.
Gryffindor
1. @hedgiehog
2. @LetItSnow
3. @Lupin21
4. @DVMDream
5. @Flim Flam Man
6. @heyyimhayley
7. @Devastating
8. @Kam325
9. @kcoughli
Ravenclaw
10. @PrincessButterCup
11. @alohacat319
12. @SummerTheLynx
13. @Mad Jack
14. @WildZoo
15. @orca2011
16. @katashark
17. @Gwenevre
18. @finnickthedog
Slytherin
19. @BrownSwissCows
20. @Filly Bay
21. @BeautifulBritishColumbia
22. @Jamr0ckin
23. @guisantes
24. @hazelmoo
25. @StartingoverVet
26. @lhmhtd
27. @thedrjojo
Hufflepuff
28. @Cyndia
30. @morninqlory
31. @Teepster87
32. @genny
33. @Zensing
34. @WhtsThFrequency
35. @98cats
36. @Trilt
Night deadline is 8 pm Eastern
Also waiting on kaydubs for 1 specific result. If you didn't get something, that may be why
****
Assuming the sizing is consistent (mm?) I'm officially mildly weirded out by how teeny human tracheas have to be compared to dogs...(he was intubated with a 6.0)
Last edited:
***************************
![]()
Last night I had a dream that Prince wasn't actually dead, he was just braindead and on a vent waiting for his organs to be harvested. I was in the room doing some stuff and was like, "holy ****, that's Prince" when he woke up and pulled his ETT out- rumors of his death were greatly exaggerated. He was like, "yeah, I overdosed on some good **** but I'm not dead yet. There's actually some people out there that very much want me dead though, so I'm going to be on my way now." And I was like, "dude, you can't leave without signing yourself out, come on. You just woke up from a ****ing coma!" And he just got out of bead, all five foot and a couple inches of him (he was intubated with a 6.0) and was like, "nah, trust me, I've gotta get out of here before anyone realizes I'm not dead."
Snuck out through a back window on the first floor, and no one ever saw him again. And all I could think was, "****, Prince just snuck out of the hospital and I'm going to take the fall for this. I'm getting thrown out of med school because of Prince. What the ****. I'm going to have to go to the islands now- will they even take me? What if people think I like, dumped his body or killed him or something!
Dreams are ****in' weird when you mix benadryl, melatonin, and wine. Prince was a pretty cool guy though. Way shorter than I'd ever expected "in person."
*****************************
*****
I tried to name my new foster cat Prince, in honor of Prince, after I picked him up yesterday. I was outvoted 🙁 no one here understands my love for 70's/80's music
*****
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
************************
Assuming the sizing is consistent (mm?) I'm officially mildly weirded out by how teeny human tracheas have to be compared to dogs...
It's internal diameter, in mm. Typical tube is a 7.5, tube on a big dude might be a 9.0. Peds can be as small as 2.5 for the ultra preemies. It's not that the tracheas are small (they're pretty damn big), but that we've got those pesky vocal chords in the way that we need to not damage if we want our patients to ever speak again.
********************
******
Back to HP...
Makes sense. A six is just like... small yappy dog territory, so that strikes me as teeny for human size. Regularly get into 10+ in bigger dogs. Used a 3 on my (big boy, but still only like ~1kg) ferret a couple months back, lol.********************
It's internal diameter, in mm. Typical tube is a 7.5, tube on a big dude might be a 9.0. Peds can be as small as 2.5 for the ultra preemies. It's not that the tracheas are small (they're pretty damn big), but that we've got those pesky vocal chords in the way that we need to not damage if we want our patients to ever speak again.
********************
Back to HP...
I guess I'll start.
****lynch kata**** (no reason, typical first lynch vote)
****lynch kata**** (no reason, typical first lynch vote)
WildZoo
Noble Dubz Dictator, Unyeetable Phasing Wolf
Administrator
Volunteer Staff
Lifetime Donor
10+ Year Member
Whoever protected me last night, I appreciate you 🙂
lynch hayley
lynch hayley
lynch lhmhtd
RNG of slytherins. lol 😛
RNG of slytherins. lol 😛
RNG says:
Lynch Cyndia
Lynch Cyndia
Last edited:
WildZoo
Noble Dubz Dictator, Unyeetable Phasing Wolf
Administrator
Volunteer Staff
Lifetime Donor
10+ Year Member
Did @LetItSnow ever comment on his surprise mayor election?
***lynch kata*** for slytherhate!lynch lhmhtd
RNG of slytherins. lol 😛
(Don't wanna accidentally start a train though so I will try to keep an eye on phone. just wanna get something in now in case I miss deadline. Ah, first days)
And purple[emoji1276][emoji171][emoji1280]
Official Lynch Tally
katana 2 (LIS, diva)
genny 1 (98 cats)
hayley 1 (WZ)
html 1 (katana)
PBC 1 (hmoo)
Hedgie 1 (kam)
cyndia 1 (trilt)
8/35 votes cast
katana 2 (LIS, diva)
genny 1 (98 cats)
hayley 1 (WZ)
html 1 (katana)
PBC 1 (hmoo)
Hedgie 1 (kam)
cyndia 1 (trilt)
8/35 votes cast
Lynch gwen
Lynch MJ
Because tradition at this point...
Because tradition at this point...
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
••••lynch MJ••••
RNG says
Lynch Gwen
Lynch Gwen
lynch rojo
Lynch Filly Bay
For trying to hide her identity behind a name change
For trying to hide her identity behind a name change
Similar threads
- Replies
- 180
- Views
- 7K
- Replies
- 182
- Views
- 7K