HG/HP WW sign ups

Started by kaydubs
This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

Harry Potter vs. Hunger Games vs. Don't know/care

  • The Boy Who Lived

    Votes: 23 67.6%
  • The Odds are Never in Our Favor

    Votes: 7 20.6%
  • Don't know/care

    Votes: 4 11.8%

  • Total voters
    34
On an unrelated to ties note...

Can I make the motion for any affiliation seer to look at LIS in the next couple nights? We can then assume that if said seer doesn't die or otherwise make wolf-y info get out somehow, that he's prob OK and maybe we could not lynch him while he's at work. 😛

(Feel free to tell me this is dumb. Just feeling a smidge guilty about the last two games).
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
On an unrelated to ties note...

Can I make the motion for any affiliation seer to look at LIS in the next couple nights? We can then assume that if said seer doesn't die or otherwise make wolf-y info get out somehow, that he's prob OK and maybe we could not lynch him while he's at work. 😛

(feeling a smidge guilty about the last two games)
Igh mraght nowgh jhooorst threeraught gorhe
Screen Shot 2016-04-21 at 6.37.58 PM.png
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
On an unrelated to ties note...

Can I make the motion for any affiliation seer to look at LIS in the next couple nights? We can then assume that if said seer doesn't die or otherwise make wolf-y info get out somehow, that he's prob OK and maybe we could not lynch him while he's at work. 😛

(Feel free to tell me this is dumb. Just feeling a smidge guilty about the last two games).

Stand by your lynching! Guilt-free lynching is the only way to play WW. Look at it this way - when you lynched me you eliminated me as a possible wolf. That's useful info. 🙂 Even if it annoyed the hell out of me.
 
It has been many years since I've tried to read/write daedric, but yeah I can serve as slightly slower back up translator. Zen seems to have it down way better than me and I'm only going to be able to play during hours when my SO is busy (since I told him I wasn't playing at all...) so fair warning that translation may be spotty on this front.

Stand by your lynching! Guilt-free lynching is the only way to play WW. Look at it this way - when you lynched me you eliminated me as a possible wolf. That's useful info. 🙂 Even if it annoyed the hell out of me.

Just more fun, imo, when the people you lynch have at least a chance to defend themselves. :shrug:
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
The debate for leadership was fierce. Finally, after many hours of waiting, one player strode forward to take control. Your old wise headmaster, @LetItSnow , will lead you well. Night 1 actions due at 7am EST if you want me to close before I leave for MA.
Albus-Dumbledore-albus-dumbledore-3361914-450-339.jpg


Gryffindor
1. @hedgiehog
2. @LetItSnow
3. @Lupin21
4. @DVMDream
5. @Flim Flam Man
6. @heyyimhayley
7. @Devastating
8. @Kam325
9. @kcoughli

Ravenclaw
10. @PrincessButterCup
11. @alohacat319
12. @SummerTheLynx
13. @Mad Jack
14. @WildZoo
15. @orca2011
16. @katashark
17. @Gwenevre
18. @finnickthedog

Slytherin
19. @BrownSwissCows
20. @Filly Bay
21. @BeautifulBritishColumbia
22. @Jamr0ckin
23. @guisantes
24. @hazelmoo
25. @StartingoverVet
26. @lhmhtd
27. @thedrjojo

Hufflepuff
28. @Cyndia
29. @Jilary
30. @morninqlory
31. @Teepster87
32. @genny
33. @Zensing
34. @WhtsThFrequency
35. @98cats
36. @Trilt
 
Anyone else think this feels like a "Slytherin actually won the House Cup but just because HP is at school now I am going to arbitrarily give Gryffindor the exact amount of points needed for them to win because I can" moment? 😛

Yes, feels very much like a Dumbledore move.
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad