HG/HP WW sign ups

Started by kaydubs
This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

Harry Potter vs. Hunger Games vs. Don't know/care

  • The Boy Who Lived

    Votes: 23 67.6%
  • The Odds are Never in Our Favor

    Votes: 7 20.6%
  • Don't know/care

    Votes: 4 11.8%

  • Total voters
    34
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
lynch no one for now... cause the write up said something about just managing to fight back.
I know it is long shot, but I am hoping jilary's attack either


1) silenced someone or...
2) their vote doesn't count.


I will likely wait to later to check back in.

For now, I will lynch someone just so we can tell whose vote might not count, or who can't vote.

lynch 98cats.

 
Official Lynch Tally
katana 2 (LIS, diva)
genny 1 (98 cats)
hayley 1 (WZ)
html 1 (katana)
PBC 1 (hmoo)
Hedgie 3 (kam, guis, BSC)
cyndia 1 (trilt)
gwen 2 (dvmd, FB)
MJ 2 (kcough, aloha)
rojo 1 (finn)
stl 1 (hedgie)
FB 1 (teep)
98cats 1 (sobsob)

18/35 votes cast
 
lynch no one for now..

For now, I will lynch someone

Old man can't keep up with his own thoughts.... 😛


graphics-cute-160852.jpg
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Old man can't keep up with his own thoughts.... 😛


graphics-cute-160852.jpg
au contraire...

I often develop my thoughts while I write, and come to a new conclusion. It shows me to be flexible and open to change. Unlike you youngsters, so rigid!

BTW, I just watched an old interview with Prince where he discussed his feelings about the chemtrail conspiracy (it leads to violence in the african-american community) and how there were 7 presidents of the USA before George Washington. Why did I have to learn those things?

If any of you are chemtrail conspiracy people, please leave the room immediately.
 
Official Lynch Tally
katana 2 (LIS, diva)
genny 1 (98 cats)
hayley 1 (WZ)
html 1 (katana)
PBC 1 (hmoo)
Hedgie 3 (kam, guis, BSC)
cyndia 1 (trilt)
gwen 2 (dvmd, FB)
MJ 2 (kcough, aloha)
rojo 1 (finn)
stl 2 (hedgie, lupes)
FB 1 (teep)
98cats 1 (sobsob)
teep 1 (ffm)

20/35 votes cast
 
lynch hayley, I guess. No particular reason.

I wonder if, between us, we can keep a lynch tally running all day?
(Un)Official Lynch Tally
katana 2 (LIS, diva)
genny 1 (98 cats)
hayley 2 (WZ, Zen)
html 1 (katana)
PBC 1 (hmoo)
Hedgie 3 (kam, guis, BSC)
cyndia 1 (trilt)
gwen 2 (dvmd, FB)
MJ 2 (kcough, aloha)
rojo 1 (finn)
stl 2 (hedgie, lupes)
FB 1 (teep)
98cats 1 (sobsob)
teep 1 (ffm)

21/35 votes cast
 
Since I haven't logged off yet,
(Un)Official Lynch Tally
katana 3 (LIS, diva, PBC)
genny 1 (98 cats)
hayley 2 (WZ, Zen)
html 1 (katana)
PBC 1 (hmoo)
Hedgie 3 (kam, guis, BSC)
cyndia 1 (trilt)
gwen 2 (dvmd, FB)
MJ 2 (kcough, aloha)
rojo 1 (finn)
stl 2 (hedgie, lupes)
FB 1 (teep)
98cats 1 (sobsob)
teep 1 (ffm)

22/35 votes cast

Edited to remove some weird coding tags that were left in
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
(Un)Official Lynch Tally
katana 3 (LIS, diva, PBC)
genny 1 (98 cats)
hayley 2 (WZ, Zen)
html 1 (katana)
PBC 1 (hmoo)
Hedgie 4 (kam, guis, BSC, trilt)
cyndia 0 ()
gwen 2 (dvmd, FB)
MJ 2 (kcough, aloha)
rojo 1 (finn)
stl 2 (hedgie, lupes)
FB 1 (teep)
98cats 1 (sobsob)
teep 1 (ffm)

22/35 votes cast
 
I'm posting in this bright ass green... because I can. Because why not add more colors to the already 4 or 5 different shades of "purple/blue"...

And because I am bored.

images
I feel like you are mocking my handicap. This is not a safe place for me anymore. I will take my rainbow colors of black, white, and grey and go play with people who appreciate me.

Btw, yesterday MrsSOV made fun of me for thinking her pink pocketbook was white. 🙁 It must have been the lighting?
 
I feel like you are mocking my handicap. This is not a safe place for me anymore. I will take my rainbow colors of black, white, and grey and go play with people who appreciate me.

Btw, yesterday MrsSOV made fun of me for thinking her pink pocketbook was white. 🙁 It must have been the lighting?

I actually think the colorblind guy found the most "purple" color..... :laugh:

Not mocking you, even complimented you.

I am just not typing in purple. Because it is hard to read and because the type in purple thing was for yesterday...
 
Was going to vote for Zen, just to vote for the same person for mayor and lynch, but in order to maintain the slightly smaller lynch pool I will lynch Hayley

(Un)Official Lynch Tally

katana 3 (LIS, diva, PBC)
genny 1 (98 cats)
hayley 4 (WZ, Zen, BBC, Lynx)
html 1 (katana)
PBC 2 (hmoo, hayley)
Hedgie 4 (kam, guis, BSC, trilt)
gwen 2 (dvmd, FB)
MJ 2 (kcough, aloha)
rojo 1 (finn)
stl 2 (hedgie, lupes)
FB 1 (teep)
98cats 1 (sobsob)
teep 1 (ffm)

25/35 votes cast
 
Something tried to suck out my soul last night, so I'm assuming there are nasty dementors in this game... Well at least one.

No suspicions yet, will wait to Lynch vote for now.
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
unlynch kata

lync jam (for the "no suspicions yet, will wait to vote" because I'm on an anti-cop-out roll)

Well that's not fair. The write up made it sound like someone might be hurt, maybe have a posting restriction... Wanted to wait to see if we could figure out who didn't vote at all...
 
(Un)Official Lynch Tally - updating to see who is missing....
katana 3 (, diva, PBC, MJ)
genny 1 (98 cats)
hayley 4 (WZ, Zen, BBC, Lynx)
html 2 (katana, orca)
PBC 3 (hmoo, hayley, genny)
Hedgie 4 (kam, guis, BSC, trilt)
gwen 2 (dvmd, FB)
MJ 2 (kcough, aloha)
rojo 1 (finn)
stl 2 (hedgie, lupes)
FB 1 (teep)
98cats 1 (sobsob)
teep 1 (ffm)
Jam 1 (LIS)

28/35 votes cast

7 unvoted ... checking to see if i can figure out who.
 
Well that's not fair. The write up made it sound like someone might be hurt, maybe have a posting restriction... Wanted to wait to see if we could figure out who didn't vote at all...

Sure it's fair - as far as I can tell at the moment, you say you are just holding back on voting, but it's also possible that you can't vote because you were injured last night.

Like you said - watching to see if we can figure out who didn't vote. And so far, you fit that bill nicely. 🙂

It's slim, it's a really low-odds play, but I still prefer it to my original picked-at-random vote.
 
(Un)Official Lynch Tally - updating to see who is missing....
katana 3 (, diva, PBC, MJ)
genny 1 (98 cats)
hayley 4 (WZ, Zen, BBC, Lynx)
html 2 (katana, orca)
PBC 3 (hmoo, hayley, genny)
Hedgie 4 (kam, guis, BSC, trilt)
gwen 2 (dvmd, FB)
MJ 2 (kcough, aloha)
rojo 1 (finn)
stl 2 (hedgie, lupes)
FB 1 (teep)
98cats 1 (sobsob)
teep 1 (ffm)
Jam 1 (LIS)

28/35 votes cast

7 unvoted ... checking to see if i can figure out who.
@Gwenevre , @Jamr0ckin , Html (will tag in a minute), @thedrjojo , @Cyndia , @morninqlory , @WhtsThFrequency ,
 
(Un)Official Lynch Tally - updating to see who is missing....
katana 3 (, diva, PBC, MJ)
genny 1 (98 cats)
hayley 4 (WZ, Zen, BBC, Lynx)
html 2 (katana, orca)
PBC 3 (hmoo, hayley, genny)
Hedgie 4 (kam, guis, BSC, trilt)
gwen 2 (dvmd, FB)
MJ 2 (kcough, aloha)
rojo 1 (finn)
stl 2 (hedgie, lupes)
FB 1 (teep)
98cats 1 (sobsob)
teep 1 (ffm)
Jam 1 (LIS)

28/35 votes cast

7 unvoted ... checking to see if i can figure out who.

17. @Gwenevre
22. @Jamr0ckin
26. @lhmhtd
27. @thedrjojo
28. @Cyndia
30. @morninqlory
34. @WhtsThFrequency

No votes....

I will
unlynch 99luftcats
lynch WTF.
 
Or perhaps who hasn't posted at all. Could be a silenced thing and/or a voting thing.

Or nothing at all.
agreed. But for a frist lynch, IMHO it is worth a shot. Plus it gives me something to pay attention to when I normally check out the first few days, and this is my one day off, so I might as well participate.

But thanks for disagreeing with me. I feel much better now.
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
agreed. But for a frist lynch, IMHO it is worth a shot. Plus it gives me something to pay attention to when I normally check out the first few days, and this is my one day off, so I might as well participate.

But thanks for disagreeing with me. I feel much better now.

Wait, what? I'm totally agreeing with you! At least, I thought I was?

I'm all on board with it. Beats the usual "random first day vote" stuff.